Poll

Flat Earthers would the process that  is in the thread below convince you the earth is round?

Yes
4 (44.4%)
No
5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 07, 2006, 04:26:25 PM

A QUESTION FOR ALL FLAT-EARTHERS PLEASE READ ASAP

• 1 Replies
?

Cinlef

• The Elder Ones
  • The Earth is a Sphere
« on: January 07, 2006, 04:26:25 PM »
Alright Flat Earthers I'm tired of the arguing that goes nowhere cause anytime your loosing you stop responding or you simply use a get out of logic free card style explanation (atmospheric phenomenon.)
So I'd like to prove the round earth theory once and for all.

Science proves the earth is round but you dont trust science you believe it relies on false assumption. Okay thats insane but I accept it. SO I'm going to take you throught it step by step.
All of you know doubt believe in arithmetic correct?
And all of you believe in things you can see and touch correct?
Since all mathmatics starts of based on the principals of arithmetic 1+1=2 and all science is based of math and the results of experiments and high school level science and math proves the Earth is round this should be simple.

If I get enought yeses in my poll I shall do what no flat earther has been able to do reason from first principle.
I will explain step by step how arithmatic proves multiplication and division algebra and trigonometry with all of my reasoning perfectly transparent to you.
Once I have incontrevertibly proved the formulas my science needs I will then guide step by step in the process of the various experiments
neesecary to prove the many natural forces that invalidate your theory. You should be able to conduct the experiments in your own home as amny times as you like to eliminate the possibility that their are any other factors influencing the results.
 Every step in the scientific process will be transparent to you. I won't brainwash you you'll need only follow the evidence of your own eyes ears and brains. Every step I take you'll be able to take.
This however would take weeks and weeks to write and would require research on my part. I'm perfectly happy to do it but I neeed to know that people would be willing barring some tremendous obvious flaw in my process to abide by the results of this experiment if you will.
Hence the poll if I get a few yeses I shall do this.
If not I can only conclude that far from being the openminded common sense people you claim to be you are just dogmatic blindly believing fools.
To all round earthers with better math than my own feel free to private message me to offer help
A challenging
Cinlef.
Truth is great and will prevail-Thomas Jefferson

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Cinlef is the bestest!

Melior est sapientia quam vires-Wisdom

?

Cinlef

• The Elder Ones
  • The Earth is a Sphere
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2006, 05:14:38 PM »
Uh 7 responces?
Four people said no?
Then what exactly would convince syou if not a chain of logical reasoning?
A bemused
Cinlef
Truth is great and will prevail-Thomas Jefferson

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Cinlef is the bestest!

Melior est sapientia quam vires-Wisdom