Un-Answered, Un-Proved, Un-Real

• 19 Replies
« on: January 04, 2006, 10:01:14 PM »
On this site there are many many questions us Roundearthers have asked and no one has answered. Or if they've been answered then they haven't been proven (Wall of ice). There is no real proof. Only fiction and lies. Not one theory of there being a flat earth has any hard evidence. It's all crap.

So I'm calling you guys out. Bullhorn, Navak37, all of you. Show me evidence. Not " you can easily tell by this" because lets say no, I can't because really I can't.  Show me and Experiment that will show me that your gravity can prove something ours can't. Show my the real wall. Show me what drugs you're on, so I can understand you.

Good luck, and cheers.

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2006, 10:04:30 PM »
::raises glass:: btw dill, i reposted about the "give me proof" thread. again, sorry. whatever the case, this forum is fun. even if i will get banned. haha

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2006, 10:06:07 PM »
Dill, to add on to your question. How come the Ice Wall isn't melting due to global warming ? Which is obviously a factor, unless that's another lie that the goverment came up with. Another thing, why do you people only talk about the USA goverment being behind this massive conspiracy ?

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2006, 10:13:11 PM »
and again, why is it only 150 feet tall? that's pretty tiny for any average mountain climber.

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2006, 10:14:43 PM »
and someone else said that the sun is 11 miles away from earth. i want this person found, scalped, disembowled, and fed to his relatives.

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2006, 10:31:33 AM »
Dill, to add on to your question. How come the Ice Wall isn't melting due to global warming ? Which is obviously a factor, unless that's another lie that the goverment came up with. Another thing, why do you people only talk about the USA goverment being behind this massive conspiracy ?

That was my question as well. Why isn't this magical Ice Wall melting? Is global warming an illusion or a lie? I guess the Ice Wall is just magic, right?
It's my world, you're in it. It'll take you down in a minute,"
-Children of Bodom

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2006, 01:01:12 PM »
an english bloke was the first man to realise the truth, all the world governments are pulling the wool over our eyes, they are too scared for the truth to come out. we must not listen to them. they are wrong.
"the earth is flat, any fool can see that!"

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2006, 01:03:00 PM »
Lymerics are the new science

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2006, 02:36:05 PM »
Quote from: "old_mother_hubbard"
an english bloke was the first man to realise the truth, all the world governments are pulling the wool over our eyes, they are too scared for the truth to come out. we must not listen to them. they are wrong.
"the earth is flat, any fool can see that!"

That was actually completly useless, it didnt help anything at all.

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2006, 02:53:58 PM »
it was my answer to Selling who said it was only the American government who was meant to be invloved in this conspiracy. i think it served pretty well as an answer actually.

what do you want help with exactly?

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2006, 04:56:01 PM »
read the first post and give explinations

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2006, 01:02:25 PM »
you no we can't give you any evidence you'd accept because you are so set in your brainwashed ways. to be honest i think you're a lost cause.

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2006, 01:04:11 PM »
answer my question then

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2006, 09:51:10 PM »
you no we can't give you any evidence you'd accept because you are so set in your brainwashed ways.

That just proved my point more. You have no answers. You can't assume that we are not open minded. I'm not asking you to do something hard, just prove something that the is real that proves we have a flat earth and not a round one.

to be honest i think you're a lost cause.

You can pretty much say all round earthers are lost causes, but then, what is the point of this society. I'm pretty sure its to convert us and show us "the truth". You're failing as a flat earther because you're avoiding doing such a thing by just saying stuff like "brainwash" "lost cause". As long as i have been here, no one has shown me proof. So if i and " a lost cause" it's because you have all failed.

So, if you want to redeem yourself, show me the proof.

?

Rick

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2006, 10:08:19 PM »
why would the world governments waste their time pulling wool over our eyes anyway? Look I remember this entire argument hapenning before, it was in the 15th century. Then this dude named Colombus came out and did some stuff you might have heard of and all the Kings and Queens of the world were like, hey dude ur right. We're sorry for arguing with you. Since then technology has gotten stronger and stronger and it seems people have been getting dumber and dumber. Throughout the 16th century up to the early 20th century, we all pretty much agreed that the planet was round, but as soon as NASA sent a man to the moon, people started arguing again.

If the world is flat, howcome if I leave on a plan from Tokyo going towards New York, I have two routes available? One that passes over the Atlantic Ocean and one that passes over the Pacific? And dont tell me that the pilots "are in on this" cause i know a couple, and they're not. And I know a guy who was a software engineer at NASA in Houston and he has substantial proof.

Also, have you ever heard of the longest bridge in the world? It's in Japan. Its base is less wide then its top because the world is round. If the world was flat what would explain this phenomenon?

So answer my three questions, why can I take two routes if I'm going from Tokyo to Japan? why is that bridge wider at the top then at the base? and why would the world governments waste their time "pulling wool over our eyes"? you just cant keep a lie for 500 years like that across the entire planet.

In my personal opinion, I think that everyone arguing that the earth is flat were just trying to find a place where they'd belong to a distinct group, so continue arguing but I truly believe that many of you are just playing Devil's Advocate out of sheer boredom.

?

Ididit

« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2006, 01:41:26 AM »
oh it's definitely true....the world is flat.  It was my life's mission to prove that the whole "the world is round" thing was a myth.  I found the end of the earth.  I looked over the edge and saw space...stars and all.  I have no idea how anyone gets to China though....because as soon as I took one more step...I fell off!  You would think they would put up some guardrails or something!  Then a giant mechanical arm grabbed me.  Apparently it is some top secret government invention to stop people from falling off the earth and floating into space. If too many people fell over the edge then everyone would start to realize that the world really is flat.  I had to sign a form saying I wouldn't tell anyone this information...but I think the world has a right to know!  They can do what they want with me...but the truth will live on!  

Remember, watch your step!

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2006, 08:06:45 AM »
Nice one trying to play as a flat-earther...what about the MYSTICAL ICE WALL? The Ice Wall is made from high pressure and keeps water from falling off. Hey guess what? IT DOESN'T MELT!

you no we can't give you any evidence you'd accept because you are so set in your brainwashed ways.

You want to know what's funny? I think you guys are the ones who are brainwashed. You don't accept our knowledge of the Earth being round, our scientific evidence, and not even our LOGICAL evidence. When you guys give us "evidence", such as the fake images of the Ice Wall, we somehow find a way of proving it wrong. Come on, you honestly didn't think you could get away with showing us fake pictures of the Great and Magical Ice Wall did you? You're all brainwashed.

to be honest i think you're a lost cause

Then why are we all arguing? We "round-earthers" are simply demanding some proof on how the Earth could possibly be flat, but you're not giving it to us. Actually no, bullhorn tried, but miserably failed because the proof he was giving us was, "When I look into the horizon, I see flat." Oh yeah? Well when I look at the floor, I see flat, so the Earth must be flat. Don't resort in calling us a lost cause. Just show us what we're asking for.

In my personal opinion, I think that everyone arguing that the earth is flat were just trying to find a place where they'd belong to a distinct group, so continue arguing but I truly believe that many of you are just playing Devil's Advocate out of sheer boredom.

I think so too, because something like arguing about a so-called flat Earth is stupid. Why in blue Hell would there be an Ice Wall around a flat Earth? The Earth is ROUND.
It's my world, you're in it. It'll take you down in a minute,"
-Children of Bodom

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2006, 05:00:52 PM »
now who has ever said the earth isn't round?

a circle is round

a piece of toast is a round

a load of drinks is a round

the earth is round but 2 dimensional

a ball on the other hand is sperical, unless it has been popped which, quite frankly, is beyond a joke as it just ruins everything.

tu comprends?

dysfunction

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2006, 05:08:40 PM »
the earth is round but 2 dimensional

Really? So I should have to drill exactly no distance down to drill right through the Earth? I think you may wish to revise your statement.
the cake is a lie

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2006, 05:32:00 PM »
no, i think you should get a stronger drill bit and try again, when you have accidentally fallen off the earth like i have you will accept the earth is flat, until then i can only hope you don't let insanity get a firm grip on your life.