WHO / WEF Terror Organizations

• 20 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Soul Transformer
WHO / WEF Terror Organizations
« on: May 26, 2024, 05:24:13 AM »
Having a single topic for these two terrorist organizations, which are managed by Klauss Schwab and Bill Gates and are considered to be in cooperation, will make it easier for people to express their general anti-globalism.

Let me start:

Croatian member of parliament Mislav Kolakusic:

"The World Health Organization should be declared a terrorist organization because of the damage it has caused and the lies it has spread. Today, it would be safer to sign contracts with the Colombian drug cartels than with the WHO".

No agreement was reached on the agreement that would allow governments to transfer their powers to WHO on May 27, 2024.

They will let us live freely for a while longer. and then, war!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

İgnored: Disputeone

Re: WHO / WEF Terror Organizations
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2024, 03:44:31 PM »
You forgot to mention George Soros.

I have to deduct points from your conspiracy theorist batshittery rating for omitting him.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2024, 05:35:56 PM »
WHO and WEF are evil.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2024, 11:49:20 PM »
You forgot to mention George Soros.

I have to deduct points from your conspiracy theorist batshittery rating for omitting him.

Also for not mentioning that Elon Musk or Donald Trump will save us.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Soul Transformer
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2024, 05:03:09 AM »
Of course, George Soros is evil too, but he's not talented enough to be as evil as the other two. If he isn't the false Messiah, there's a good chance Trump will save us. If Elon Musk wasn't corrupt with his fake satellite project, I'd say he's not such a bad person. In this respect, he's  one of the evils too.

We now need to give up the search for a savior. In this simulation universe we are all part of everything, devil, God, messiah, whatsover. If we are to be saved, we must do it ourselves, and we can do it.

God does not interfere, good or bad is not defined from God's perspective. Everything is fine from his perspective. We must trust in our own abilities and strength.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Soul Transformer
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2024, 02:14:33 AM »
The final declaration has been published. The final declaration stipulates that governments must act in accordance with the road map to be shown by the WHO criminal organization within one year at the latest and sign practices that will genocide their own people.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Lorddave

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2024, 03:40:11 AM »
So Bill Gates wants everyone to die so he has no one to support him?  No medicine, doctors, social contact, money, etc.

Like, do these people know that money is worthless once the world is mostly dead people?
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Soul Transformer
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2024, 12:06:39 PM »
While Fauci was testifying in parliament, some lawmakers suggested that he be arrested and imprisoned for his crimes against humanity.

Seems fair.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2024, 12:32:19 PM »
"NIH scientists made $710 million in royalties from drug makers. A fact that's been hidden."

"Is it right for scientists and doctors getting paid by the American people, government taxpayer paychecks to get patents where they're paid millions and hundreds of millions of dollars in royalty fees?"

"Do you think that's appropriate? Do the American people deserve to be abused like that? Mr. Fauci? 'cause you're not Doctor, you're Mr. Fauci."

"That man does not deserve to have a license. As a matter of fact, it should be revoked and he belongs in prison."

LOCK HIM UP!

Srsly, though. There were shenanigans. Someone needs to answer for them.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2024, 01:30:38 PM »
While Fauci was testifying in parliament, some lawmakers suggested that he be arrested and imprisoned for his crimes against humanity.

Seems fair.

the same morons cliamed it was not a deadly pandemic

so which is it?
it was deadly charge faucci
or it was not deadly charge no one

wise
you should follow better people
she is a unwise.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2024, 01:38:16 PM by Themightykabool »

bulmabriefs144

• God winds the universe
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2024, 02:09:31 PM »
Of course, George Soros is evil too, but he's not talented enough to be as evil as the other two. If he isn't the false Messiah, there's a good chance Trump will save us. If Elon Musk wasn't corrupt with his fake satellite project, I'd say he's not such a bad person. In this respect, he's  one of the evils too.

We now need to give up the search for a savior. In this simulation universe we are all part of everything, devil, God, messiah, whatsover. If we are to be saved, we must do it ourselves, and we can do it.

God does not interfere, good or bad is not defined from God's perspective. Everything is fine from his perspective. We must trust in our own abilities and strength.

God has already saved us. The trials of this world are illusions, a paving over of God's kingdom with material injustice. That we may say, "God cannot exist, for the world is covered with suffering." But all suffering is of the world, of the flesh. God made this world to be a paradise, we humans only managed to make a great delusion.

Quote from: Bible
We had the sentence of death within ourselves so that we would not trust in ourselves, but in God who raises the dead.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
And do not lean on your own understanding.

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie...

We need to give up a search for a savior, because the false leaders of this world will not help us. Christ has his body in those who follow him.

gnuarm

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2024, 10:13:22 PM »
"NIH scientists made $710 million in royalties from drug makers. A fact that's been hidden."

"Is it right for scientists and doctors getting paid by the American people, government taxpayer paychecks to get patents where they're paid millions and hundreds of millions of dollars in royalty fees?"

"Do you think that's appropriate? Do the American people deserve to be abused like that? Mr. Fauci? 'cause you're not Doctor, you're Mr. Fauci."

"That man does not deserve to have a license. As a matter of fact, it should be revoked and he belongs in prison."

LOCK HIM UP!

Srsly, though. There were shenanigans. Someone needs to answer for them.

"Shenanigans"...  really? 

What are you talking about???

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2024, 06:45:10 AM »
The efforts to evade freedom of information requests https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/i-knew-nothing-fauci-distances-himself-from-adviser-s-cover-up-of-covid-origin-emails/ar-BB1nyiH6

I know we're all trying to forget the pandemic and move on, but I'm sure you remember the media spreading the notion that it was racist to think the virus could have escaped from the lab. Somehow the filthy wet market was not racist, but an accidental lab leak was nutty racist conspiracy theory.

Governments funded COVID research, the pharmaceutical industry made billions.

SHENANIGANS!

gnuarm

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2024, 06:53:39 AM »
The efforts to evade freedom of information requests https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/i-knew-nothing-fauci-distances-himself-from-adviser-s-cover-up-of-covid-origin-emails/ar-BB1nyiH6

I know we're all trying to forget the pandemic and move on, but I'm sure you remember the media spreading the notion that it was racist to think the virus could have escaped from the lab. Somehow the filthy wet market was not racist, but an accidental lab leak was nutty racist conspiracy theory.

Governments funded COVID research, the pharmaceutical industry made billions.

SHENANIGANS!

What are you talking about???  Is this what you call rational thought?   "Racist"???

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2024, 07:11:33 AM »
What do you mean? I said the media called it racist. And no, I do not think that was "rational thought".  Perhaps I shouldn't have blamed the media in general, it was really mostly a NYT reporter named Apoorva Mandavilli. According to her, the lab leak theory had racist roots and people should stop talking about it.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/columnist/2023/03/02/covid-lab-leak-china-not-conspiracy-theory/11364905002/

Are you just pretending you don't understand so you can get back at me? lol

gnuarm

« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2024, 07:19:06 AM »
What do you mean? I said the media called it racist. And no, I do not think that was "rational thought".  Perhaps I shouldn't have blamed the media in general, it was really mostly a NYT reporter named Apoorva Mandavilli. According to her, the lab leak theory had racist roots and people should stop talking about it.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/columnist/2023/03/02/covid-lab-leak-china-not-conspiracy-theory/11364905002/

From your reference.

In Trump fashion, he later took that sentiment and made it more inflammatory by using “Wuhan virus” or “Chinese virus” when talking about COVID-19. The left was quick to label such phrases as racist, but also disregarded why the president used those words.

They are talking about the "left" using the term, not the media.  Even if one reporter said this, it's one reporter, not the media.

This is how you think, isn't it?  This is about you, not me.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2024, 07:52:52 AM »

I think you missed the bold part of this post.

Anyway, don't know what you're mad at me about right now. I don't know what you meant by "Is this what you call rational thought?   "Racist"??? " because I assumed you were asking me what I thought was "shenanigans" so I told you some of what I thought was shenanigans.

The most important shenanigans, imo, are that they tried to hide govt emails from foia requests.

The media trying to dissuade people from discussing the possibility the virus escaped from the lab is also shenanigans. Their job is to seek the truth, and report it, to the best of their ability.

gnuarm

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2024, 08:47:40 AM »

I think you missed the bold part of this post.

Anyway, don't know what you're mad at me about right now.

I don't know either.  Maybe you are mad and projecting?  Don't know, don't care.   I'm not the one who is mad.

I don't know what you meant by "Is this what you call rational thought?   "Racist"??? " because I assumed you were asking me what I thought was "shenanigans" so I told you some of what I thought was shenanigans.

Yes, you told me what you thought were shenanigans.  In reality, it seems to be a big, juicy, nothing burger.

The most important shenanigans, imo, are that they tried to hide govt emails from foia requests.

The media trying to dissuade people from discussing the possibility the virus escaped from the lab is also shenanigans. Their job is to seek the truth, and report it, to the best of their ability.

I don't know what is going on in your mind.  I've never seen any indication that the media tries to control anyone's discussions or thoughts.  They actually love discussions, because they can report them!  If anything, they would be stirring the pot!

bulmabriefs144

• God winds the universe
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2024, 10:35:53 AM »
@gnuarm, you have obviously never been reported (or banned) from a forum for "misinformation" or "trolling". I have, several times. The common point in all this seemed to be that I said something that those in control of the forum would have to answer for to their backers. During the height of COVID, one such forum banned me after only a few weeks for "spreading falsehood."  No warnings either, just one strike and you're out. About, you guessed it, COVID.

What was my terrible crime? I told people that they should not worry, that COVID was in the same class of disease as a common cold, probably just as curable, and just as bad as one. If free speech were a priority, I'd have scared little sheep telling me that I was putting people at risk, yes. But the moment that the mods instead acted, I was instead being muzzled.  "Be not afraid," I said.

Nope, they told everyone to "Be afraid. Be very very afraid."

Here, the only warning I have gotten was that I didn't understand that the Q&A forum was not for debates.

There is a world of difference between mods who value free speech for the most part, and those who like to silence dissenting ideas. Yes, this sort of thing is shenanigans.

gnuarm

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2024, 10:54:54 AM »
@bulmabriefs144  Yeah, I got a reply in the Q&A forum warning me about debating.  Then, before I could read that reply, I got an "official" warning for debating in the Q&A forum. 

I've also noticed that when replying to posts, it doesn't tell you what forum you are in. 

Whatever.  This site is not the wealth of flat earth information I was looking for.  But, it did show me just how weak the flat earth "science" is.  It's not even worth discussing, really.  No one has a coherent model and the partial models that do exist, don't agree on much.  They have enough hand waving to give carpal tunnel. 

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2024, 11:51:23 AM »
Dude, this is the Philosophy, Religion, and Society section of the forum. We come down here to talk about other things besides FE. If you are having trouble figuring out which part of the forum you are in, maybe instead of clicking on new posts, or new replies, you should click on the forum's main page and navigate from there.

I'm actually surprised that you are unaware of how the media shapes opinions.

Also, if you think govt employees purposely evading freedom of information requests by spelling "Andersen" as "Anders$n" is a big "nothing burger" then I guess you probably think the govt is great and idk why you have replied to this thread in the first place.