Why do you support Claudia Sheinbaum?

• 4 Replies

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
Why do you support Claudia Sheinbaum?
« on: June 02, 2024, 11:08:56 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2024/06/02/mexico-president-election-sheinbaum-galvez/

Mark my worlds my Latino friends!  By the end of the day you're all going to be forced to watch Titanic and use the term 'latinx'.

You were warned!
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Soul Transformer
Re: Why do you support Claudia Sheinbaum?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2024, 11:22:58 PM »
To be honest, she is the latest example of sexism committed by women under the name of positive discrimination. Being a woman is enough.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

İgnored: Disputeone

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2024, 01:28:33 AM »

A woman in a macho society where 10 women are murdered per day, a scientist in a world where science suffers attacks from the hordes of internet educated zombies, in a nation beset by multinationals and drug cartels, I wish her well.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2024, 10:22:34 AM »
I do not understand Mexico politics, or why this is a weakening of democracy. I do hope she works with the US to stop fentanyl coming into the country. It would probably be great for Mexico to stop fentanyl production. They're turning into zombies down there too.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.