Chrislam 1.0

• 15 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Chrislam 1.0
« on: March 21, 2024, 02:41:27 AM »
Will Smith said, "You know the last two years of my life have been a difficult time and my attention turned inward. And I was just talking to someone earlier about how I read all the holy books. I read the Quran. I read the Quran cover to cover during Ramadan this year."

https://www.dailysabah.com/arts/cinema/will-smith-reads-quran-cover-to-cover-during-ramadan

I loved the simplicity; the Quran is so clear; it is crystal clear. It is hard to walk away with misunderstanding,” Smith told Egyptian journalist Amr Adeeb on Big Time Podcast.

“The spirit of it was so beautiful and clear.”

Smith continued by saying that he was surprised at the similarities between the holy books of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

“I was surprised how it is like one story, from the Torah through the Bible and into the Quran. I never totally understood Abraham as the father and then the split with Isaac and Ishmael and it was beautiful to get the completion of that comprehension.”

The world is being tried to be directed in a certain direction by globalist evildoers. This direction consists of slave people who are no different from each other, have no property, and depend on the state to live. In this context, countries implement loose immigration policies. Thus, nationalism is being tried to be destroyed. What they want is for there to be one mixed race, or for everyone to be crossbreed. Thus, they have a chance to achieve the goal of one race, one language, one flag.

For the "single religion" project, which is another stage of the evil plan, they need to create a religious infrastructure between Islam and Christianity that everyone can accept. That's why you see more Islamic content in the media of Christian countries. The aim here is to make Islam look cute to you. I know that many of you have sympathy for Islam, because most westerners are like that.

But whenever a westerner asks me if I recommend converting to Islam, I say "no". In fact, as a command of my religion, I should encourage him to do this. But I say no, because the game is big. I see the big game.

The survival of nation states depends on preserving your values ​​such as religion, language and race. So please, do not change your religion even if it is proven to be wrong.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 02:43:49 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
Re: Chrislam 1.0
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2024, 04:22:15 AM »

I am of a different mind, I am neither a nationalist nor religious. Both I see as pernicious mind worms that are the root of division and war.
Europe had centuries of conflict until we banded together after World War 11, which is why Russia put so much money into Britain’s Brexit debacle and previously the US had counselled against closer ties between Europe and Russia after the fall of the Berlin wall, as those that stand together are stronger.

Nationalism is a bizarre conviction that your country is great because you were born in it, as is your religion decided almost exclusively on your parentage and geographic location.

Our only hope is to see our selves as citizens of the world, to travel and see that people are the same, good & bad, in the UK, the US, Russia and Turkey.
I have visited a dozen different countries and can attest to this, we are one race divided by language and distance only, we need to work to destroy those barriers for the sake of our children.   

"Nationalism of one kind or another was the cause of most of the genocide of the twentieth century. Flags are bits of coloured cloth that governments use first to shrink-wrap people's minds and then as ceremonial shrouds to bury the dead."
Arundhati Roy

« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 04:38:45 AM by Jura-Glenlivet II »
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2024, 04:41:58 AM »
The Sun will rise from the West and set due East. Then, a worldwide islamic revolution will take place, which will start in Eastern Europe.

Not even the islamic scholars have any idea who the Madhi, the Dabbat, prophet Isa actually are. They do not understand who al-Khidr is.

Isa is NOT Christ.

Jewish scholars have no idea who Armilus is.

Vedic scholars have no idea who Ganesha/Hanuman is.

Tibetan scholars have no idea who El-Morya/Maitreya is.

That is why everyone will be greatly surprised at the turn of events which will happen once planet Garuda (which had been discovered by Le Verrier in the 19th century) manifests itself.

Does not the Dabbat have the staff of Musa? Is he not then actually prophet Musa? Yes he is.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2024, 05:36:37 AM »
You may have heard that God does not like the merging of different civilizations.

If God wanted, he would make people a single nation. People had tried to come together before, during the Babylonian period. And then a great disaster greeted them. Babylon is such a famous place that the "hanging gardens of Babylon" are known even today. Where is Babylon now? Why aren't those hanging gardens that everyone knows there? God completely destroyed the place, I mean some kind of Angels, anyway.

As a result, God does not want this union because when all people come together, one of them turns into a pharaoh, makes the others slaves, kills the boys and starts committing genocide so that only his own descendants remain. This is a process that occurs in every attempt at integration, and these rules apply not only to humans but also to other creatures.

For example, pay attention, there are as many jinn races as there are human races. The angel race is also very numerous in number. This also applies to animals. You won't see a group of animals all moving together. Lions are strong together, but they cannot enter each other's territory. This is the same for other living creatures. Within each species, different races dominate different regions.

In summary, union is logically correct, philosophically correct in the sense of being united with God, but union is meaningless in terms of life on earth. We came to the world to live the worldly life. We, together, already come from God, we are a part of him. When we are united, then life has no meaning, right? What's the point of building this world if we're going to unite?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2024, 06:04:15 AM »
The end goal is not Chrislam. The goal is the original form of Islam (kemite islam or islamic shaivism) which came from Tibet.

The moon will be eclipsed on the first night of Ramadaan and the sun will be eclipsed halfway through, and this has never happened.

The sun will be eclipsed twice in Ramadan before the advent of Mahdi.

Ask any islamic scholar to explain this phenomenon. How could there be four eclipses during Ramadan? There would have to be a repeating month of Ramadan during the same period, right? And that second month of Ramadan would start with the lunar eclipse. Only FET can explain how all of this will take place astronomically.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 06:13:15 AM by sandokhan »

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2024, 06:29:33 AM »
Chrislam is officially obsolete.  To be closer to God one must convert to the one true religion, Mormonism.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2024, 08:24:55 AM »
So, how will there be four eclipses in the course of the same Ramadan? When the Sun will rise from the West to the East, will that not be interpreted as the Sun winding back its course (orbit)? Of course it will. So, the Sun will go beyond the Tropic (let's say the summer solstice) for 75 days, then the eclipses which are due in the fall of that year will occur while the Sun is going outside of its normal alloted orbit. As an example, this year we have a lunar eclipse (Sept. 18) and a solar eclipse (Oct. 2). Very simple. The Sun winding back its course, while outside of the Tropic for 150 days, means that the Sept. 18 lunar eclipse would fall on March 27, and the solar eclipse scheduled for Oct. 2 would fall on March 13. We add 75 days to 6/22: 9/5. Then 75 days back to the Tropic, that would be 11/20; however, since the Sun will rise from the West it means that actually for 75 days it would make it  back to 4/9 (9/5). Then 9/18 falls on 3/27, and so on. Right back to the same Ramadan.

Now, there are very good Mormon prophets such as Sarah Menet and Gail Smith. However, who was it who helped the Mormons more than anybody else? Who told them about Utah and the huge buildings there which were left over from the Tartar empire? That's right, Pierre-Jean de Smet. The Tartar empire was located in Tibet, the capital was Cambalich (Shamballah).

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2024, 08:35:07 AM »

Okay, this has descended into fucking gibberish, hi Sandy.

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2024, 05:38:08 PM »
The survival of nation states depends on preserving your values ​​such as religion, language and race. So please, do not change your religion even if it is proven to be wrong.

We agree on this.

Jesus says that he is the good shepherd. Then he says, "I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd"

There may come a day where Muslims understand what Jesus is trying to say. But this is quite different from "converting to Christianity." Christianity was started as an acceptance that Jesus lived and died so that all of us would have the freedom that is grace. Not to join a tyrannical one-world religion.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2024, 03:44:45 AM »
the Dajjal - Kali

the Dabbat - Ganesha/Hanuman

prophet Isa - Kalki Shiva/Krishna

Most researchers cannot make the distinction between Kalki Shiva and Kalki Avatar. In the Slavonic book of Enoch there is a description of two competing groups (today known as Shamballah and Agarthi). 

As an example of how little these researchers know of religion and mythology, here is the orthodox icon of the last judgment:

The throne is depicted as the Orion constellation (from Rigel starts the heavenly Eridanus river which ends at the star Canopus), which is really bizarre. The zodical constellations were created by the Olympians and the Titans as they used stars in their conflict, they were not part of the original creation.

We see Jormungandr (Cetus) and Fenris (here shown as Canopus), at the end of the Eridanus river. Also depicted is the galactic center (Sagittarius A or the tail of Scorpio).

The April 8, 2024, total solar eclipse would be unusual if, and only if, the summer solstice would fall on 4/8/4 or 4/9/4. The summer solstice is not actually a date, but the position of the Sun in the sky. Should the total solar eclipse fall right at the end of the precessional shift alloted interval (one of the Tropics), then both the Sun and the Dark Mihr would go together beyond the Tropic at that point in time, for several hours if not for several days.

This is Garuda, not Nibiru, orbiting the Sun:

2010 (July 11 total solar eclipse):

http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue480.jpg
http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue478.jpg
http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue194.htm

2015 (March 20 total solar eclipse):

http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/slide385.jpg

2021 (June 10 total solar eclipse):

http://zetatalk.com/ning/30ju070.jpg
http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/phot1291.jpg

2017 (August 21 total solar eclipse):

http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/photo173.jpg
http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/photo175.jpg
http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/photo183.jpg

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2024, 04:32:34 PM »
Chrislam is officially obsolete.  To be closer to God one must convert to the one true religion, Mormonism.

Very underrated comment!

I never liked drinking tea, coffee, and hot drinks in general. They like Coca Cola though. And white people rock! Sooo yeah Mormonism it is!

Thorin

• Secretary of the Flat Earth Society
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2024, 09:51:52 AM »
Christianity doesn't impress any specific theological issues on you except the doctine of justification, that Christ died for our sins and all we have to do is to believe in him to be saved. As long as this doctine leads a religion, even if they use different names, then it is in line with Christianity. No other theological doctrines, whether right or wrong, will detract us from our salvation if we believe that fundemental doctrine. Most other religions focus on two main ideas, changing what's outside of you and changing what's inside of you. Mormons believe that you will achieve salvation through your good deeds and the absence of your misdeeds. Toaism and other east asian religions believe that ataining inner peace is equal to heaven, which we can do by accepting the world as it is and having basic morals. While all of these religions, as do almost all religions in the world, seek to make us better people with better moral intentions, they will not let you gain salvation unless you choose to follow a savior that sacrificed himself for your sins.
"I joined because I was bored and because I like making people mad" -Me

?

Cameron 1964

• On the run from the Illuminati
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2024, 09:54:53 PM »
I'm afraid I've lost any interest in organized religions. Raised protestant, but have met very few actual Christians in my life. Not talking about true believers in regard to the son of God. I'm talking about practicing what Jesus preached, not the mythology built up after he died.
Basically if you treat people with kindness and actually care for people, you will be happier and may die contently with a peaceful mind 
Pretty much the philosophy most religions as well as Buddhism.
Organized religions are just businesses in the end
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2024, 04:43:01 AM »
BB keeps banging on in every thread he enters, god this, Jesus that, as if it’s of any relevance (certainly isn’t to most of things being discussed), but anyway.

The bald facts are some bloke around that time was executed for saying some stuff about a god and his people killed him for it, there wasn’t any big uprising in response and his followers likely stole the body, and a religion grew up round it.

2,000 plus years later and less than a third of the people on the planet worship this religion. Of that 31% of the world to whom the death of this guy is a cornerstone of their belief they themselves are split along three main denominations, all of whom have had wars against each other and the smaller denominations and other religions.
Although people talk about Christians as a block where 50% of them are Catholics followers of Jesus span the globe. the more than 2 billion Christians are separated into thousands of denominations. Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Lutheran, Baptist, Apostolic, Methodist — the list goes on. Estimations show there are more than 200 Christian denominations in the U.S. alone, and a staggering 45,000 globally.

The chances are that if another Jesus appeared and say the Catholics endorsed him, the Anglicans wouldn’t, if he appeared to a small Methodist congregation then no one would probably hear from him at all and if he did make a splash by doing the water to wine thing at a party, members of some sect would probably shout heretic and kill him again.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2024, 04:52:43 AM by Jura-Glenlivet II »

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2024, 08:11:05 AM »
The official chronology of history is simply wrong.

Edwin Johnson explains that no one in Europe before 1500 AD knew anything about the four gospels or about the pauline epistles:

http://www.egodeath.com/edwinjohnsonpaulineepistles.htm

Christ was crucified at Constantinople some 260 years ago, all the religious texts were created later in time around 1780 AD. They didn't have, yet, Gauss' Easter formula in use, so they could not fulfill the Easter conditions for 33 AD (or any other date around that interval of time).

http://www.ccel.org/ccel/pearse/morefathers/files/dionysius_exiguus_easter_01.htm

Exiguus assigns the date of March 24, year 563 AD, for the Passover.

However, in the year 563 AD, the Passover fell on March 25.

Dr. G. Nosovsky:

We don’t have to observe the sky or perform astronomical calculations every time; compiling a table of March and April full moons for any given period of 19 years should suffice for further reference. The reason is that the phases of the moon recur every 19 years in the Julian calendar, and the recurrence cycle remains unaltered for centuries on end – that is, if the full moon fell on the 25th March any given year, it shall occur on the 25th of March in 19 years, in 38 (19 x 2) years, etc.

The malfunctions in the cycle shall begin after 300 years, which is to say that if we cover 300 years in 19-year cycles, the full moon shall gradually begin to migrate to its neighbouring location in the calendar. The same applies to new moons and all the other phases of the moon.

But Exiguus could not have been unaware of the date of Passover in the the almost contemporary year 563! To that end it was sufficient to apply the Metonian cycle to the coming 30-40 years; the inaccuracy of the Metonian cycle does not show up for such intervals.

As he specially worked with the calendar situation of almost contemporary year 563 and as he based his calculation of the era "since the birth of Christ" on this situation, Dionysius could not help seeing that, first, the calendar situation in the year 563 did not conform to the Gospels' description and, second, that the coincidence of Easter with Passover in 563 contradicts the essence of the determination of Easter the Easter Book is based on.

Therefore, it appears absolutely incredible that the calculations of the First Easter and of the Birth of Christ had been carried out in the 6th century on the basis of the calendar situation of the year 563. It was shown in Sec. 1 that the Easter Book, used by Dionysius, had not been compiled before the 8th century and had been canonized only at the end of the 9th century. Therefore, the calculations carried out by (or ascribed to) Dionysius the Little had not been carried out before the lOth century.

Dr. G.V. Nosovksy verified the interval of 100 BC - 1700 AD, using the exact conditions stipulated by Exiguus, and found that ONLY the date of 1095 AD corresponds exactly.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2024, 03:33:24 PM »
There may come a day where Muslims understand what Jesus is trying to say. But this is quite different from "converting to Christianity." Christianity was started as an acceptance that Jesus lived and died so that all of us would have the freedom that is grace. Not to join a tyrannical one-world religion.
There are many lies made up later in Islam or Christianity. The basic teaching in Christianity is that Jesus died for people and when you love him you will be truly saved. But what does this mean? The point here is to follow what the church says. They force people to obey. If you follow the Pope you will be saved. There is a similar thing in Islam. The general sermon of the hodjas puts forward a religious view on any issue according to their own wishes or the policy desired by the government, and says that those who do this will go to heaven, and those who do not do this will go to hell. He does not cite the Quran as the source of what he says, because his own views cannot be in the Quran. Instead, he explains it as according to what Abu So-and-so narrated from the prophet. The main purpose here is for people to do what the clergy says.

I mean, most of what is said in the name of Jesus or in the name of Muhammad is a lie. I am not discussing the theological dimension of the matter. It doesn't matter what is right or which is right. The important thing is to maintain differences. False or true (actually mostly false).
« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 03:38:23 PM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1