Doctors in the Netherlands ordered to kill autistic patients

• 4 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
"Doctors in the Netherlands have been ordered to begin euthanizing citizens with autism and other minor disabilities, without fear of prosecution even if the patient no longer expresses a wish to die."

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/netherlands-begins-euthanizing-disabled-people-to-save-the-planet/

A terrible example of how terrible globalists can be.

First, they cause children to become autistic with the harmful substances they add to childhood vaccines. and now they've started killing healthy children they've made sick.

It is significant that the Netherlands, which has good intentions about LGBT, was chosen. Because the Dutch people seemed unresponsive, they first banned the farmers from farming without permission, and now their children were ordered to be killed. The Netherlands is getting worse day by day.

Looks like the Netherlands is the globalists' new lab. It would not be unreasonable to predict that similar scenarios will soon be implemented in the rest of the world.

The Netherlands is a country with little religious sensitivities. gay festivals etc. In the West it will be more difficult, and in the Middle East or Africa the people will jihad. Globalist demons in the Netherlands are experimenting for future reactions. and the second stage is all of us.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Lorddave

Re: Doctors in the Netherlands ordered to kill autistic patients
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2023, 03:53:51 AM »
"Doctors in the Netherlands have been ordered to begin euthanizing citizens with autism and other minor disabilities, without fear of prosecution even if the patient no longer expresses a wish to die."

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/netherlands-begins-euthanizing-disabled-people-to-save-the-planet/

A terrible example of how terrible globalists can be.

First, they cause children to become autistic with the harmful substances they add to childhood vaccines. and now they've started killing healthy children they've made sick.

It is significant that the Netherlands, which has good intentions about LGBT, was chosen. Because the Dutch people seemed unresponsive, they first banned the farmers from farming without permission, and now their children were ordered to be killed. The Netherlands is getting worse day by day.

Looks like the Netherlands is the globalists' new lab. It would not be unreasonable to predict that similar scenarios will soon be implemented in the rest of the world.

The Netherlands is a country with little religious sensitivities. gay festivals etc. In the West it will be more difficult, and in the Middle East or Africa the people will jihad. Globalist demons in the Netherlands are experimenting for future reactions. and the second stage is all of us.

I saw nowhere in that article where people were euthinized against their will.
Especially not the 22 who were over 50.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2023, 05:10:11 AM »
Which organ do you use to see?

Try to see once again with true organ, eyes!

Around 40 people who identified as autistic or intellectually disabled were forcibly euthanized in the Netherlands between 2012 and 2021, according to a Kingston University investigation of Dutch euthanasia cases.
I have underlined the part you need to see. Hope its okay now.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Lorddave

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2023, 05:23:24 AM »
Which organ do you use to see?

Try to see once again with true organ, eyes!

Around 40 people who identified as autistic or intellectually disabled were forcibly euthanized in the Netherlands between 2012 and 2021, according to a Kingston University investigation of Dutch euthanasia cases.
I have underlined the part you need to see. Hope its okay now.

Yes and I read the investigation.  It did not mention that.  And the article spent alot of time saying how all of them wanted to die and failed to talk about a single person who didn't. 

You got played.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2023, 05:27:26 AM »
Now look up Canada's MAID law!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.