Measles Scam

• 31 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Measles Scam
« on: June 27, 2023, 01:21:10 AM »
The global gang, which attacked people's health and the economy of countries with the Kovid epidemic and related lies, is preparing for a new genocide, this time with the measles epidemic lie.

You may not have seen any cases of measles around you. It's not important. the gang will make you see measles cases all over the media.

You could say we've all been vaccinated against measles in childhood. It's not important. experts in the media will repeat every day that those vaccines no longer protect, that you need to be vaccinated again for the new mutated measles virus.

The stupid ones will believe and get the vaccine, and they'll have take Bill Gates' urine as the mRNA fluid.

Those who are vigilant will again be oppressed by vaccine measures.

But this time we have counter moves. This time we are prepared too. I hope.

God help us against these sons of Satan.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Lorddave

Re: Measles Scam
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2023, 02:49:47 AM »
I thought it was because dumbasses kept refusing the vaccinations for their kids and then headed over to foreign countries where vaccination of measels is poor and brought it back. 

Like that Texas church group.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2023, 04:26:30 AM »

Or conversely, the dumb-asses will kill their children by believing some internet crazy in a tinfoil hat over medical professionals.

When my wife started her nursing career, she was a mental health nurse on a challenging behavior ward, some of those were victims of childhood diseases like measles & polio, those that were had brain damage, blindness, and seizures, most of these had contracted it before the introduction of vaccines in the early 60ís.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2023, 10:45:42 AM »
Oh god, its Andrew Wakefield all over again.

Diseases mutate. There's a reason kids get a flu shot every year.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2023, 12:50:07 PM »
Your ridiculous responses are proof of how effective media disinformation can be. Of course, real people don't believe them. Moreover, measles is not yet a clear threat. The preparedness of the globalists here is an exemplary example for every impartial observer to show how this conspiracy is already prepared.

wise has never been vaccinated. wise there has never been covid.

wise, there has never been any sick.

wise will be no vaccine when the measles vaccine arrives. wise will continue not to be sick.

be like wise, live long.

Order 11:

"Thou shall not get vaccinated".
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2023, 01:09:27 PM »

Moron.

Lorddave

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2023, 02:12:40 PM »
Your ridiculous responses are proof of how effective media disinformation can be. Of course, real people don't believe them. Moreover, measles is not yet a clear threat. The preparedness of the globalists here is an exemplary example for every impartial observer to show how this conspiracy is already prepared.

wise will be no vaccine when the measles vaccine arrives. wise will continue not to be sick.

be like wise, live long.

Order 11:

Did your parents not vaccinate you against measels, polio, or anything as a baby?  Or is your country's medicine so shitty that no one gets them and polio is rampant?

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2023, 05:08:41 PM »

be like wise, live long.

Order 11:

People like wise belong in Europe! All the crazy people can fuck off to where they come from. Also protestants can fuck off to America!  8)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2023, 10:18:01 PM »

be like wise, live long.

Order 11:

Did your parents not vaccinate you against measels, polio, or anything as a baby?  Or is your country's medicine so shitty that no one gets them and polio is rampant?
Information about my personal health data is unquestionable under the personal health data protection law. Please do not ask illegal questions. thanks.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2023, 10:29:52 PM »

Moron.
The Masons invited me to join them last week.
Freemasons.

invited.

Me. Jura. masons. invited. me..hahaha!

I did not refuse. Because I'm not moron enough to deny that. I did better. I responded by inviting the Masons to join me. Moreover, before I did that, I showed my talent by doing something that an ordinary person cannot do. They didn't answer. I don't think they will accept my offer. I'm sure if I had rejected them outright, they would have found a scripture somewhere that stipulated a punishment for those who obstructed the union. They did not accept my offer, but they are lucky that I did not know of a scripture that was a punishment for the party that refused to unite.

Masons and illuminati are increasing their numbers these days. crypto structures are disappearing.

it means they are going to destroyed it and they are creating crowds of people in order to say we are destroying the masons. Illuminati will ve replaced by another, more secret organization very soon. so secret that we don't know his name yet. What we do know is this: they are immortal.

if you are immortal, you jura, then there is no problem. I am not.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Lorddave

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2023, 11:21:47 PM »

Moron.
The Masons invited me to join them last week.
Freemasons.

invited.

Me. Jura. masons. invited. me..hahaha!

I did not refuse. Because I'm not moron enough to deny that. I did better. I responded by inviting the Masons to join me. Moreover, before I did that, I showed my talent by doing something that an ordinary person cannot do. They didn't answer. I don't think they will accept my offer. I'm sure if I had rejected them outright, they would have found a scripture somewhere that stipulated a punishment for those who obstructed the union. They did not accept my offer, but they are lucky that I did not know of a scripture that was a punishment for the party that refused to unite.

Masons and illuminati are increasing their numbers these days. crypto structures are disappearing.

it means they are going to destroyed it and they are creating crowds of people in order to say we are destroying the masons. Illuminati will ve replaced by another, more secret organization very soon. so secret that we don't know his name yet. What we do know is this: they are immortal.

if you are immortal, you jura, then there is no problem. I am not.
Wow.   Such lies.  Or delusions.
As a freemanson, I know for a fact we didn't contact anyone in Turkey in the last few months. 

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2023, 01:32:21 AM »

So, reading between the lines, a bunch of guys with secret handshakes, give away rings on their fingers who wear skirts in private thought that Wise was just the guy they needed to improve their gang, on receiving this request Wise started licking his elbow and shouting, ďNo you join ME!Ē
At which point they shelved the idea.

This is why I love the internet.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2023, 03:34:23 AM »
Lorddave claims himself to be the Illuminati's spokesperson, while Jura claims that the Masons are a group of gays and that they think it's beneficial for Wise to join them. I wrote another answer for lorddave and he never even mentioned it. I guess he didn't like the answer I gave him and preferred to talk about my answer to the jura instead. we call it sidekicking. So it's just me who notices that Lorddave is wearing a skirt?
It is a separate issue that the subject about the masons is included in my answer to the jura and that it is rude for lorddave to jump on this subject. and we call them angry globalists in the flat earth society. is there a mistake here?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 03:41:57 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2023, 03:54:46 AM »

No, I said guys, not gays, and strictly speaking the skirt is an apron.

A couple of my uncles were masons, I gathered that they were the exploited rather than the exploiters, being middling salesmen hoping for advancement and golf-club membership rather than world domination and devotion to Baphomet, or whoever they are supposed to worship, it all seemed a bit sad to be honest.

But yeah, keep an eye on his lordship, the lords get entrance to the inner circle, dinning cards, drugs and virgins.

Oh,and measles vaccines that work.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2023, 04:08:11 AM »
You use the words in several senses and claim that you mean the other when it comes to your convenience. Did your uncles lick their arms when they enter the club?

If you're aware, I didn't find them, they found me. If there is humiliation here, it does not belong to me, it belongs to them. Since you use it in a broad sense when you say lord, I take into account that you will dance by choosing one of the different meanings as you did last time, and I will ignore it until you can clarify what you mean.

and no, there is not and will not be a measles epidemic. Even Bill Gates' mosquitoes can't cause it. oh, if there were the mosquitoes would have bitten the masons first because they're softer, like lorddave.

Measles vaccinates only works to digital mRNA materials and diseases to enter human.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2023, 05:02:46 AM »
I do not think that most of what passes for humour in my eyes (pretty much all I write), survives your translation algorithms. To be honest, when I vocalise some of what I think to people I know, they back off or look bemused.

In this instance you said, ďI showed my talent by doing something that an ordinary person cannot do.Ē I immediately went for licking your elbow, as a joke, it being a thing that few can do but the image in my head was amusing and undermined the air of mystery you attempted to engender, so a bonus.

I am a much simpler entity than you give me credit for.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2023, 06:09:22 AM »
Other things are used at some points where the translation algorithm cannot find it. Just because we think in different languages ​​doesn't mean I don't understand how you think. Despite this, you are aware of the translation problem and I hope you are aware that you are still on the side of amplifying the problem by using expressions that have a few meanings.

How can I tell if licking your elbow is a joke or an insult? simply dogs do it. further, if you are making a joke that an 800 year old would understand, and even though the translation program is also a problem, it means you are doing it specifically so that I don't understand or misunderstand. You know I'll get it wrong, and then you claim I misunderstood you. Your pathetic arguments show your desperation.

If you are a simple being, you must act simple. You're going to pretend you're being simple but I don't understand, don't. your attempts to insult will not gain you anything, just as it has never done before.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Lorddave

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2023, 10:53:36 AM »
Lorddave claims himself to be the Illuminati's spokesperson, while Jura claims that the Masons are a group of gays and that they think it's beneficial for Wise to join them. I wrote another answer for lorddave and he never even mentioned it. I guess he didn't like the answer I gave him and preferred to talk about my answer to the jura instead. we call it sidekicking.
you asked me not to talk about it.  So I didn't.  Why is that odd?

So it's just me who notices that Lorddave is wearing a skirt?
I can't wear a skirt and look beautiful.  Or scottish.  So I avoid them.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2023, 09:58:45 AM »

be like wise, live long.

Order 11:

Information about my personal health data is unquestionable under the personal health data protection law. Please do not ask illegal questions. thanks.
Then why did you voluntarily post your personal health data if you’re so protective about it?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2023, 11:33:39 AM »
According to the personal data protection law, the data I shared has become anonymous and is no longer personal data. but the data I do not share is still personal data. Therefore, the two are in different categories, Mr. Attorney.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Lorddave

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2023, 12:34:48 PM »
According to the personal data protection law, the data I shared has become anonymous and is no longer personal data. but the data I do not share is still personal data. Therefore, the two are in different categories, Mr. Attorney.

I asked, not demanded.

But this does explain alot.

I suspect you had polio as a kid and it has affected your mind.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2023, 12:12:31 AM »

I asked, not demanded.

I was talking with your attorney, mister Lord.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2023, 08:15:15 AM »
We can ask you for any personal information that we want, but that doesnít mean that you are obligated to answer.  Itís not as if we have any power to compel you to provide any information that you donít want to provide.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2023, 08:50:05 AM »
We can ask you for any personal information that we want, but that doesnít mean that you are obligated to answer.  Itís not as if we have any power to compel you to provide any information that you donít want to provide.
I didn't say you have forced. I explained why I didn't. You and your lawyer keep revolving around this question. and that makes me think you're trying to piss me off and make me say, and it increases the tension.

Can we close this topic and get back to the real issue?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Lorddave

« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2023, 09:07:47 AM »

I asked, not demanded.

I did not buy land in scottland just to be called Mr, thank you.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2023, 01:10:27 AM »

I asked, not demanded.

I did not call you Mister, but Mister Lord. Does this mean you are not identified as a mister when you buy something in Scotland? And then you claim you don't wear a skirt, oh, lol.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Lorddave

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2023, 11:46:30 AM »

I asked, not demanded.

I did not call you Mister, but Mister Lord. Does this mean you are not identified as a mister when you buy something in Scotland? And then you claim you don't wear a skirt, oh, lol.

Lord is a title.  I do not know the turkish equivilent.
Google says: Pasha

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2023, 11:56:22 AM »

I asked, not demanded.

Titles can also take mr and mrs. Like mister president. In this context, mister Lord is exist.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Lorddave

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2023, 02:15:28 PM »

I asked, not demanded.

Titles can also take mr and mrs. Like mister president. In this context, mister Lord is exist.
President is also a job.  In that case they are refering to his job rather than his honorary title.
Also, english does not like to mix Mr. and Lord in that way because they occupy the same space in names. (title)
So
President Dave
is fine.  Title Name
Mr. President is also fine.  Title Job.
Mr. President Dave is not ok.    Why?  Just because.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2023, 12:20:00 AM »

I asked, not demanded.

President is also a job.  In that case they are refering to his job rather than his honorary title.
Also, english does not like to mix Mr. and Lord in that way because they occupy the same space in names. (title)
So
President Dave
is fine.  Title Name
Mr. President is also fine.  Title Job.
Mr. President Dave is not ok.    Why?  Just because.
No Mister President Dave, its not true.

I admit that your English is better than me, but this does not mean that I will admit your wrong impositions.

This man is Mr. Mister.

Mr and Mister occupy the same place. even they are same things. Mister is also used as an addressing word. Like in the example of "Hey Mister!".

Based on your definition; If I had called you "Mister Lord Dave" that would have been wrong. Because there would be an invasion of two words in the same place. But when I say Mister Lord, the word Mister is addressing you, while the Lord is describing you. I can only replace it with "Mister Dave" if you want.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1