Poll

Who do you prefer to be the next Tiran of the Türkiye?

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan
Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu
Wise

Elections in Türkiye!

• 48 Replies

Lorddave

Re: Elections in Türkiye!
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2023, 07:05:04 AM »
While the polls showed Kılıçdaroğlu 5 points ahead, the mystery of Erdoğan's 5 points ahead has been solved. Using a feature of the program used in the election, 10% of Kılıçdaroğlu's votes were entered into the system as Erdoğan. So actually Kılıçdaroğlu won.

This time Erdogan stole the national will.

How could you determine this if only Erdogan has access to the voting software?
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2023, 07:06:01 AM »
Does wise have a sex tape floating around?
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2023, 08:58:28 AM »
https://www.brightworkresearch.com/why-is-there-such-a-problem-isolating-the-covid-virus/
They had a problem actually isolating the virus. Now why is this?

I will answer using the Covid thread.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2023, 03:30:28 AM »
While the polls showed Kılıçdaroğlu 5 points ahead, the mystery of Erdoğan's 5 points ahead has been solved. Using a feature of the program used in the election, 10% of Kılıçdaroğlu's votes were entered into the system as Erdoğan. So actually Kılıçdaroğlu won.

When the system first came to Türkiye, it was said that the software was available for this kind of cheating. Only tell it who you want to win, AI makes the rest. This is its property. And Erdogan's personality is more than enough to do that.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Lorddave

« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2023, 05:57:38 AM »

When the system first came to Türkiye, it was said that the software was available for this kind of cheating. Only tell it who you want to win, AI makes the rest. This is its property. And Erdogan's personality is more than enough to do that.
Why would you need AI tho?
Every voting system has that ability.  All you need to do is simply enter in fake votes.  Or just change the results manually in the database.
Hell, even simple paper ballots can be used for cheating.  All you need to do is have fake paper ballots ready.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2023, 06:04:08 AM »

Every voting system has that ability.  All you need to do is simply enter in fake votes.  Or just change the results manually in the database.
Hell, even simple paper ballots can be used for cheating.  All you need to do is have fake paper ballots ready.
Why bother with that when you have AI? He or she applies the least reactive, hardest-to-understand tricks for you, so you cheat successfully with the least backlash. If AI works well, they may not even understand it.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Lorddave

« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2023, 10:24:29 AM »

Why bother with that when you have AI? He or she applies the least reactive, hardest-to-understand tricks for you, so you cheat successfully with the least backlash. If AI works well, they may not even understand it.

Because AI is messy, unpredictable at times, and needs training.
Its also pointless if they were not able to fool you.

Also, why would they need to with minimal backlash?  What are the people of your country going to do?  Revolt?  They'd all be killed.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2023, 11:15:26 PM »

Also, why would they need to with minimal backlash?  What are the people of your country going to do?  Revolt?  They'd all be killed.
You underestimate AI. AI can learn by itself. It does not need training by anybody else, does it by itself. People say the election was rigged and no one gets killed for this.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2023, 08:00:58 AM »
What's next in your elections? Do you vote for the same people again?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2023, 08:22:29 AM »
Run off between the top two: Erdoğan and Kılıçdaroğlu.

Lorddave

« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2023, 01:39:24 PM »

You underestimate AI. AI can learn by itself. It does not need training by anybody else, does it by itself. People say the election was rigged and no one gets killed for this.
And how would it know what to train itself?
Where to get data?

I have seen AI.
It is a child, trying to mimmic others but is unable to be itself.
Which is why most chat bots are racist.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2023, 02:14:46 AM »
What's next in your elections? Do you vote for the same people again?
Play off between Pharaoh and Kılıçdaroğlu. Who takes more vote, wins.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2023, 02:20:04 AM »

Where to get data?

I have seen AI.
We know AI is often racist, Shifter, Stash and Jackblack are prime examples of this. But it doesn't all have to be like that, anybody, for example, you.

Useless discussion. You have to stop acting like an argument-making AI, who in order to underestimate the danger of AI.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Lorddave

« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2023, 04:31:23 AM »

Where to get data?

I have seen AI.
We know AI is often racist, Shifter, Stash and Jackblack are prime examples of this. But it doesn't all have to be like that, anybody, for example, you.

Useless discussion. You have to stop acting like an argument-making AI, who in order to underestimate the danger of AI.

Regardless my point stands: you do not need AI to fix what a human could easily program to do.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2023, 05:49:40 AM »

Where to get data?

I have seen AI.

Regardless my point stands: you do not need AI to fix what a human could easily program to do.
Yes, people can too. The basic logic here is not whether people do it or not, but the elimination of human error completely.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2023, 10:58:44 PM »
Erdogan won the election. I see this as the NWO's declaration of war on the RPOTD and the rest of the world. I conclude from this attack that the undead no longer need to be immortal, that they are tired of this life and have decided to die.. This will be one of the results.

Necessary steps should be planned in this regard in order to respond in the appropriate dose against this brutal attack.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Lorddave

« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2023, 11:34:51 PM »
Erdogan won the election. I see this as the NWO's declaration of war on the RPOTD and the rest of the world. I conclude from this attack that the undead no longer need to be immortal, that they are tired of this life and have decided to die.. This will be one of the results.

Necessary steps should be planned in this regard in order to respond in the appropriate dose against this brutal attack.

Please detail those steps on this very public forum which is definietely not nonitored by your government.

« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2023, 06:32:17 AM »

No sure I agree with your analysis, but commiserations anyway.  Erdogan is a dickhead, and dickheads shouldn’t be in charge of countries.

:(

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2023, 10:39:31 PM »

No sure I agree with your analysis, but commiserations anyway.  Erdogan is a dickhead, and dickheads shouldn’t be in charge of countries.

:(
He is ReTaErd. 10 million Syrian invaders organized victory demonstrations in Istanbul. If they won, what happened to us? We must have an answer to ReTaErd's victory.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1