The earth is round prove me wrong

• 127 Replies
Re: The earth is round prove me wrong
« Reply #90 on: March 13, 2023, 03:02:37 PM »
Get back the the subject at hand please, or are you to incompetent to back up FE. Please tell me some kind of proof that the world is flat!
Sure thing.
You said there are maps of the world with consistent scales across the maps. That requires Earth to be flat. If Earth was round distortions would mean the scale varies across the map.
But it doesn't.

How so? Do you have a world wall map that doesn't have distortion? If so, can you post it?
here https://earth.google.com/web/@0,0,0a,22251752.77375655d,35y,0h,0t,0r
use the ruler tool!

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #91 on: March 13, 2023, 03:17:15 PM »
Get back the the subject at hand please, or are you to incompetent to back up FE. Please tell me some kind of proof that the world is flat!
Sure thing.
You said there are maps of the world with consistent scales across the maps. That requires Earth to be flat. If Earth was round distortions would mean the scale varies across the map.
But it doesn't.

How so? Do you have a world wall map that doesn't have distortion? If so, can you post it?
here https://earth.google.com/web/@0,0,0a,22251752.77375655d,35y,0h,0t,0r
use the ruler tool!

That's a globe, not a wall map.

« Reply #92 on: March 13, 2023, 04:19:46 PM »
Sure thing.
ok Stash here
if you look back in the post history I meant the scales on globes, and this applies to the subject ever way.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2023, 08:02:01 PM »
Sure thing.
ok Stash here
if you look back in the post history I meant the scales on globes, and this applies to the subject ever way.

Oh, ok. so a globe has a consistent scale. So what?

« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2023, 09:07:25 PM »
Sure thing.
ok Stash here

There's no distortion there for the earth is not flat, and by there own logic for maps earth must be round.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2023, 11:39:37 PM »
Sure thing.
ok Stash here

There's no distortion there for the earth is not flat, and by there own logic for maps earth must be round.

You realize that's a terribly hollow argument, right? "Globes are spheres without distortion therefore the earth is a sphere". How do you know, for one, globes are without distortion? You have to explain and evidentially show that. Just saying "Globes round, Earth round" is meaningless.

Poke around, search other threads, topics you are interested in and see what the difference is between a valid and invalid argument.

Pro=tip #6: Your argument is invalid.

« Reply #96 on: March 14, 2023, 09:06:29 AM »
Sure thing.
ok Stash here

You realize that's a terribly hollow argument, right? "Globes are spheres without distortion therefore the earth is a sphere". How do you know, for one, globes are without distortion? You have to explain and evidentially show that. Just saying "Globes round, Earth round" is meaningless.

Poke around, search other threads, topics you are interested in and see what the difference is between a valid and invalid argument.

That summes up the FE argument.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #97 on: March 14, 2023, 09:24:39 AM »
Sure thing.
ok Stash here

Actually, it sums up your argument. Don't get me wrong, there are lots of hollow FE arguments, but using a hollow GE argument is just as invalid. Like yours.

« Reply #98 on: March 14, 2023, 09:33:01 AM »
Sure thing.
ok Stash here

Actually, it sums up your argument. Don't get me wrong, there are lots of hollow FE arguments, but using a hollow GE argument is just as invalid. Like yours.
Yea that's fair.

« Reply #99 on: March 14, 2023, 01:37:10 PM »
But to be honest i won't try because if i disprove FE (like you could be reasoned with anyway) you wont give me a laugh its funny to see your ignorance. 

JackBlack

« Reply #100 on: March 14, 2023, 01:43:11 PM »
But to be honest i won't try because if i disprove FE (like you could be reasoned with anyway) you wont give me a laugh its funny to see your ignorance.
So far the only ignorance you have shown in this thread is your own.
You came in and provided crap after crap.
It took a long time for you to get even close to something resembling an argument which actually supported a RE.

« Reply #101 on: March 14, 2023, 01:44:45 PM »
It took a long time for you to get even close to something resembling an argument which actually supported a RE.
Can you tell me something i don't know?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #102 on: March 14, 2023, 02:29:41 PM »

If you know that you haven't even come close to putting forth a valid argument for Globe earth, why are you even bothering?

« Reply #103 on: March 14, 2023, 02:36:34 PM »

If you know that you haven't even come close to putting forth a valid argument for Globe earth, why are you even bothering?
i have nothing better to do.

?

Kami

« Reply #104 on: March 14, 2023, 02:38:15 PM »

Now you are lying to yourself  ;D

JackBlack

« Reply #105 on: March 14, 2023, 02:46:19 PM »
Maybe you should try paying attention in school instead of screwing around on sites like this?

But if you really need me to, how about this:
1+1=2

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #106 on: March 14, 2023, 03:35:45 PM »

You literally said you were typing this while in school.

But to add onto JackBlack, here's something you need to know:
2+2=7

« Reply #107 on: March 15, 2023, 01:08:41 AM »

You literally said you were typing this while in school.

But to add onto JackBlack, here's something you need to know:
2+2=7
Ok so the samurai were officially abolished as a caste in Japanese society during the meiji restoration in 1867. the first tax machine, the "printing telegraph" was invented in 1843. And Abraham Lincoln was famously assassination in ford's theater in 1865, which means there was a 22 year window in which a samurai could have sent a tax to Abraham Lincoln

« Reply #108 on: March 15, 2023, 01:24:12 AM »
DUDE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU WHY WOULD YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO A FUCKING MINER.

Would it have been ok if you were a Trucker?
Jack and Jill went up the hill and planed to do some kissing,

Jack made a pass and grabbed her ass and now his two front teeth are missing.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2023, 01:30:25 AM by flatisthetruth »

« Reply #109 on: March 15, 2023, 12:50:22 PM »
By the way 2+2=none of this matters in the end,
and earth=round.

« Reply #110 on: March 16, 2023, 09:38:04 AM »

1+1=2

Sometimes. Sometimes not. Just like many "obvious facts" posted here, context and assumptions matter.

« Reply #111 on: March 16, 2023, 10:27:59 AM »

1+1=2

Sometimes. Sometimes not. Just like many "obvious facts" posted here, context and assumptions matter.
HOLY FUCK TRY TO DISPROVE 1+1=2!

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #112 on: March 16, 2023, 11:07:40 AM »

1+1=2

One would typically think that the numbers were on the base-10 system meaning that 1 + 1 = 2. But, if one were to using a base-2 system, then 1 + 1 = 10 . Technically, it still equals 2 (base-10), but is now written as 10 (base-2), i.e., 210 = 102.

« Reply #113 on: March 16, 2023, 11:13:28 AM »

1+1=2

One would typically think that the numbers were on the base-10 system meaning that 1 + 1 = 2. But, if one were to using a base-2 system, then 1 + 1 = 10 . Technically, it still equals 2 (base-10), but is now written as 10 (base-2), i.e., 210 = 102.
So only as how you express the answer   

JackBlack

« Reply #114 on: March 16, 2023, 01:35:29 PM »

1+1=2

Sure, ask a computer.
1+1=10.
What is 2? That doesn't exist.

Alternatively, use modular arithmetic, using 2.
Then 1+1=0.

Mikey T.

« Reply #115 on: March 16, 2023, 01:52:50 PM »
We need a thumbs up feature for brilliant posts.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #116 on: March 16, 2023, 05:22:44 PM »

1+1=2

Correct. And that's all there is, an expression of the answer. So yeah, HOLY FUCK, it can be disproved that 1+1 always equals 2!

« Reply #117 on: March 17, 2023, 09:04:37 AM »

1+1=2

Correct. And that's all there is, an expression of the answer. So yeah, HOLY FUCK, it can be disproved that 1+1 always equals 2!
Cool

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #118 on: March 17, 2023, 11:56:49 AM »
I advise you to not post in this troll thread.

« Reply #119 on: March 17, 2023, 01:44:48 PM »
I advise you to not post in this troll thread.
Then can we discussion the subject at hand, tell us REs why we should believe in a flat earth over a round earth!