The earth is round prove me wrong

• 127 Replies

JackBlack

Re: The earth is round prove me wrong
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2023, 12:00:44 AM »
Take a look,
and why i'm here is a laugh.
So you are too incompetent to back up your claims, so you need to link to a video.

How about we finish the discussion of your nonsense first, then you can move onto a video.

Are you capable of owning up to your mistakes, and admit your "disproofs" are nonsense?
If not, are you willing to defend them?
Ok? you already tore it to pieces, and i don,t want to (unlike you) take 3 hours out of my day to defend something i created with little knowledge of the subject which turned out to be untrue. Please move on to the video, the guys a little much but what he says is correct.
If you think I tore it to pieces, you could just do the more adult thing and admit you were entirely wrong and shouldn't have made such bold claims. There is no need to spend 3 hours to defend it.
I even gave you that option above. That wont take 3 hours.

And it seems you are still not wanting to put in any effort, and just want to link a video.
Instead of telling me to watch it, why don't you tell us the 10 challenges, and how they show Earth is round?

« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2023, 10:11:06 AM »
Wrong. I'm in 9th grade LOL.
Considering you don't know how to use proper grammar and punctuation, you're way younger than me. Or as old as me and American. They teach English there yet most people still have terrible spelling.
Also, English. I don't speak gibberish.
Now I am going to sign off for the day. Toodle pip.
Discord is LexiWasTaken#5316 for those who want to message on there.
Ok? true i am 13 years old, but you don't have a education past the first semester of 9th grade then.

This explains a lot. A decade away from brain being fully developed.

« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2023, 04:20:05 AM »
Take a look,
So you are too incompetent to back up your claims, so you need to link to a video.

How about we finish the discussion of your nonsense first, then you can move onto a video.

Are you capable of owning up to your mistakes, and admit your "disproofs" are nonsense?
Ok? you already tore it to pieces, and i don,t want to (unlike you) take 3 hours out of my day to defend something i created with little knowledge of the subject which turned out to be untrue. Please move on to the video, the guys a little much but what he says is correct.
If you think I tore it to pieces, you could just do the more adult thing and admit you were entirely wrong and shouldn't have made such bold claims. There is no need to spend 3 hours to defend it.

And it seems you are still not wanting to put in any effort, and just want to link a video.
Instead of telling me to watch it, why don't you tell us the 10 challenges, and how they show Earth is round?
It's 4:05 am and I woke up and have nothing better to do before I feel tired and can go back to bed, but I'm typing on mobile so don't expect good grammar.
Now I want you to do something very VERY simple. Google a map of the world, on many of them you will see a measurement tool with the value for miles and/kilometers that stay consistent across all of the maps. We can know this by comparing it to a map of the us and comparing the dashes. Now the flat earth model has no such markings and would be impossible to make on the model why  just look at the first part of the video, because if I just say what he says you're ignore the rest of this and only focus on that. It's like less than 3 minutes out of your day

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2023, 09:38:24 AM »
Take a look,

It's 4:05 am and I woke up and have nothing better to do before I feel tired and can go back to bed, but I'm typing on mobile so don't expect good grammar.
Now I want you to do something very VERY simple. Google a map of the world, on many of them you will see a measurement tool with the value for miles and/kilometers that stay consistent across all of the maps. We can know this by comparing it to a map of the us and comparing the dashes. Now the flat earth model has no such markings and would be impossible to make on the model why  just look at the first part of the video, because if I just say what he says you're ignore the rest of this and only focus on that. It's like less than 3 minutes out of your day

What about the first part of the video?

JackBlack

« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2023, 01:21:01 PM »
Are you sure you aren't arguing for a FE?
If a flat map of the world has a consistent scale across it, that would require Earth to be flat.
Otherwise you would expect significant distortions to occur in the result of converting a spherical surface to a flat surface, which would result in the scale not being consistent across the map.

« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2023, 07:17:28 PM »
If a flat map of the world has a consistent scale across it, that would require Earth to be flat.
Otherwise you would expect significant distortions to occur in the result of converting a spherical surface to a flat surface, which would result in the scale not being consistent across the map.
Yes distortion, if you try and drive from one city to another and use the RE scale you will see it is correct, then try and make one for the FE and try to apply it constantly, you can't. If you try to do this experiment. Please use the scale on a globe, as there is already distortion from taking a spherical object and making it 2d. And are you sure you aren't arguing for RE If a round globe of the world has a consistent scale across it, that would require Earth to be round. And that scale already exists.

« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2023, 07:22:35 PM »
And to add a focus point the scale you are saying should be made for FE already exists for RE.

JackBlack

« Reply #67 on: March 13, 2023, 12:55:38 AM »
Yes distortion, if you try and drive from one city to another and use the RE scale you will see it is correct, then try and make one for the FE and try to apply it constantly, you can't. If you try to do this experiment. Please use the scale on a globe, as there is already distortion from taking a spherical object and making it 2d. And are you sure you aren't arguing for RE If a round globe of the world has a consistent scale across it, that would require Earth to be round. And that scale already exists.

Again, do you understand what you are saying?
You said that the scale remains consistent across all the maps.
The only way for this to happen is if Earth was flat.
If Earth is round, then the scale is not consistent. Instead it varies.
That distortion from taking a spherical object and making it flat means the scale can't be consistent.

« Reply #68 on: March 13, 2023, 12:59:50 AM »

That distortion from taking a spherical object and making it flat means the scale can't be consistent.
Dude your fucking stupid

JackBlack

« Reply #69 on: March 13, 2023, 01:45:37 AM »

Dude your fucking stupid
No, I'm not fucking you. You're underage, and far too stupid for me to want to fuck you.

« Reply #70 on: March 13, 2023, 01:48:42 AM »
DUDE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU WHY WOULD YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO A FUCKING MINER.

JackBlack

« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2023, 01:57:57 AM »
DUDE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU WHY WOULD YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO A FUCKING MINER.
You accused me of fucking you, I said I don't want to.
Are you saying I shouldn't be saying that? Because the alternative is illegal.

Do your parents know you are online on sites like this?

« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2023, 02:15:04 AM »

I called you stupid aka dumb with a exploitive to drive the point, in this case fuck, and you understood that perfectly. I don't know WHY you are doing this but please stop. And yes I showed it to them yesterday and they had a good laugh
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 02:18:38 AM by flatisthetruth »

« Reply #73 on: March 13, 2023, 02:26:58 AM »
Ok I get it now, because I'm "stupid" Your fucking me however if we apply this logic your fucking yourself. Now can we get back to RE and FE
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 02:47:52 AM by flatisthetruth »

JackBlack

« Reply #74 on: March 13, 2023, 02:54:31 AM »
I called you stupid aka dumb with a exploitive to drive the point
And you entirely missed the point.
Great job, stupid.

And yes I showed it to them yesterday and they had a good laugh
At how stupid you were being?
At how easy it to show you are spouting crap?

Ok I get it now, because I'm "stupid" Your fucking me
Took you long enough.

however if we apply this logic your fucking yourself. Now can we get back to RE and FE
Why?
I'm not the stupid one.

If you wanted to get back to RE v FE, you could have just tried responding to the post with something more intelligent.

« Reply #75 on: March 13, 2023, 03:00:33 AM »
I called you stupid aka dumb with a exploitive to drive the point
And you entirely missed the point.
Great job, stupid.

And yes I showed it to them yesterday and they had a good laugh
At how stupid you were being?
At how easy it to show you are spouting crap?

Ok I get it now, because I'm "stupid" Your fucking me
Took you long enough.

however if we apply this logic your fucking yourself. Now can we get back to RE and FE
Why?
I'm not the stupid one.

If you wanted to get back to RE v FE, you could have just tried responding to the post with something more intelligent.
I'm not even going to entertained this, I'm going to bed.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2023, 03:43:35 AM »

I called you stupid aka dumb with a exploitive to drive the point, in this case fuck, and you understood that perfectly. I don't know WHY you are doing this but please stop. And yes I showed it to them yesterday and they had a good laugh

What's an 'exploitive'?

JackBlack

« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2023, 04:02:19 AM »
I'm not even going to entertained this, I'm going to bed.
Good. Today's a school night. You should be in bed.

OnceIf? you grow up, you can come back and try again.

« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2023, 08:39:46 AM »

What's an 'exploitive'?
I think I spelled it wrong or that's the wrong word, just call it a adverb, but Grammer isn't my strongest subject so it may still be wrong.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2023, 09:12:12 AM »

What's an 'exploitive'?
I think I spelled it wrong or that's the wrong word, just call it a adverb, but Grammer isn't my strongest subject so it may still be wrong.

I'm guessing you meant 'expletive'.

In any case, what sort of proof are you looking for? It helps to be specific.

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2023, 12:08:01 PM »
This didn't go well.

What's an 'exploitive'?

Don't do the work for them. You know the saying. "Give a man a fish, you'll feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, you'll feed him for a lifetime".

« Reply #81 on: March 13, 2023, 12:16:37 PM »

What's an 'exploitive'?

Thanks for the tip.

JackBlack

« Reply #82 on: March 13, 2023, 12:53:36 PM »
Don't do the work for them. You know the saying. "Give a man a fish, you'll feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, you'll feed him for a lifetime".
I prefer the other one.
"Light a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #83 on: March 13, 2023, 12:57:14 PM »
I prefer the other one.
"Light a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."

If I heard that saying before I would definately would have said that instead.
Quoted for truth.

« Reply #84 on: March 13, 2023, 01:14:38 PM »
I prefer the other one.

If I heard that saying before I would definately would have said that instead.
Quoted for truth.
Get back the the subject at hand please, or are you to incompetent to back up FE. Please tell me some kind of proof that the world is flat!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 01:17:36 PM by flatisthetruth »

JackBlack

« Reply #85 on: March 13, 2023, 02:31:25 PM »
Get back the the subject at hand please, or are you to incompetent to back up FE. Please tell me some kind of proof that the world is flat!
Sure thing.
You said there are maps of the world with consistent scales across the maps. That requires Earth to be flat. If Earth was round distortions would mean the scale varies across the map.

« Reply #86 on: March 13, 2023, 02:40:19 PM »
Sure thing.
You said there are maps of the world with consistent scales across the maps. That requires Earth to be flat. If Earth was round distortions would mean the scale varies across the map.
But it doesn't.

JackBlack

« Reply #87 on: March 13, 2023, 02:46:02 PM »
Sure thing.
But it doesn't.
Do you mean it doesn't require Earth to be flat, or you were wrong in saying there are maps of the world with consistent scales?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #88 on: March 13, 2023, 02:48:42 PM »
Sure thing.
But it doesn't.

How so? Do you have a world wall map that doesn't have distortion? If so, can you post it?

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #89 on: March 13, 2023, 03:00:46 PM »

Would it have been ok if you were a Trucker?

Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.