Photos of a spherical Earth

• 59 Replies
Photos of a spherical Earth
« on: March 01, 2023, 01:16:55 PM »
Since the Fifties, there have been literally millions of photos taken from space by NASA, the Hubble telescope, and others - showing that the Earth and planets are spherical. The explanation I've gotten from flat earthers/space deniers is that these have all been faked...even the ones from the pre-cgi days were supposedly created using some secret software technology that predates Photoshop, etc. So my questions are:

- Why hasn't a single one of those CGI artists come forward and blown the whistle after all these years?

- Why is there no evidence to date that such sophisticated software existed in the Fifties, Sixties, and Seventies?

Re: Photos of a spherical Earth
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2023, 06:28:29 AM »
easy all the CGI artists are killed after they are finished the government has them come up with a few 100 pictures that satisfy the sheep of the public then whack them and get the next one if you look closely you can see slight style differences in all of them why? because of different CGI artists and for your second claim the governments just lied to us they created photoshop in the 50s and when they created a more advanced tool they released it to the public playing you all for fools

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2023, 12:43:08 PM »
easy all the CGI artists are killed after they are finished the government...

It's not just the government killing CGI artists. Marvel Studios kills all the CGI artists after they finish a film. Everyone knows this.

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2023, 01:24:55 PM »
easy all the CGI artists are killed after they are finished the government has them come up with a few 100 pictures that satisfy the sheep of the public then whack them and get the next one if you look closely you can see slight style differences in all of them why? because of different CGI artists and for your second claim the governments just lied to us they created photoshop in the 50s and when they created a more advanced tool they released it to the public playing you all for fools

Evidence is overrated to you, isn't it? The important thing to you is telling your far fetched little story. Your tall tale.

CGI was first used in film in the 1958 movie opening credits of "Vertigo". One CGI artist, and boy, is that one sophisticated display of CGI! It almost gave me vertigo!

Name just one CGI artist "whacked"? Just one will be fine. Oh, and Adobe Photoshop was first created in 1987. You have zero proof it was created in the 1950s.

You and zero proof seem to go hand in hand don't they? Zero proof, zero credibility, zero sway.

Like Zorro, do you carve out a big "Z" for Zero, to let people know you were there?

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2023, 10:08:12 AM »

Evidence is overrated to you, isn't it? The important thing to you is telling your far fetched little story. Your tall tale.

CGI was first used in film in the 1958 movie opening credits of "Vertigo". One CGI artist, and boy, is that one sophisticated display of CGI! It almost gave me vertigo!

Name just one CGI artist "whacked"? Just one will be fine. Oh, and Adobe Photoshop was first created in 1987. You have zero proof it was created in the 1950s.

You and zero proof seem to go hand in hand don't they? Zero proof, zero credibility, zero sway.

Like Zorro, do you carve out a big "Z" for Zero, to let people know you were there?
well of course the proof is hidden by the governments you sheep will never understand you only belive what the government feeds you

?

Kami

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2023, 10:34:24 AM »

well of course the proof is hidden by the governments you sheep will never understand you only belive what the government feeds you
Can we have an 'edgy 12-year old' firewall on this forum?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2023, 10:37:53 AM »

Too true. But what's your point?

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2023, 01:20:33 PM »

It's not just the government killing CGI artists. Marvel Studios kills all the CGI artists after they finish a film. Everyone knows this.

Yes, Stan Lee the creator of Marvel died in 2018.  He was in the prime of his life, only 96 years old.  I  don't believe that someone that age can just die of natural causes. 

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2023, 03:18:15 PM »

Yes, Stan Lee the creator of Marvel died in 2018.  He was in the prime of his life, only 96 years old.  I  don't believe that someone that age can just die of natural causes.

I agree. A, he obviously knew too much, B, obviously had to be eliminated, and C, would obviously be alive today had it not been for A.

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2023, 11:25:18 PM »
Since the Fifties, there have been literally millions of photos taken from space by NASA, the Hubble telescope, and others - showing that the Earth and planets are spherical. The explanation I've gotten from flat earthers/space deniers is that these have all been faked...even the ones from the pre-cgi days were supposedly created using some secret software technology that predates Photoshop, etc. So my questions are:

- Why hasn't a single one of those CGI artists come forward and blown the whistle after all these years?

- Why is there no evidence to date that such sophisticated software existed in the Fifties, Sixties, and Seventies?
I heard sandokhan talk about this secret software or cmptr program or something. Also something about george lucas or starwars movies in the same post i think.
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2023, 11:31:39 PM »
I recently had a look at some saturn fly by photos, as well as some jupiter photos (those bands of jupiter up close dont look to fit the geometry of a sphere..?) - I couldn't believe how few photos were being shown....really mind boggling.
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2023, 12:22:08 AM »
I heard sandokhan talk about this secret software or cmptr program or something. Also something about george lucas or starwars movies in the same post i think.

Here we go again with the classic faded mike memory mush...."I heard something from someone...", "Also, there are things about a movie..."

I recently had a look at some saturn fly by photos, as well as some jupiter photos (those bands of jupiter up close dont look to fit the geometry of a sphere..?)

Instead of just making some vague statement, how about actually saying exactly what about the bands of Jupiter & geometry don't fit and perhaps an example of what in the world you are talking about?

- I couldn't believe how few photos were being shown....really mind boggling.

Why don't you actually try and look and you might realize that there is nothing "mind boggling" other than the boggle you made up in your mind. It took me all of 30 seconds to find the Juno mission to Jupiter image repository with over 13,000 raw images. Does that seem to be just a "few photos"?

As well, it took all of another 30 seconds to find 150,000 raw images from Cassini's mission to Saturn image repository. Does that seem to be just a "few photos" as well?

Try and put a little effort in before making lazy and vague statements as your "mind boggling" mention is just that, vague & lazy.

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2023, 01:40:20 AM »
Call me jaded, i already tried searching up fe stuff and saw what happened.
           -them

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2023, 01:41:23 AM »
Anyone reading - go ahead and try searching up math proof pof globe earth and see if you think what you get is appropriate
           -them

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2023, 01:44:43 AM »
Disclaimer - they may have changed things around since it was brought up a yr or 2 ago, but still, this thing i heard peaked in 2015 (fe on the internet) and i discovered that like 2 yrs ago.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 01:49:00 AM by faded mike »
           -them

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2023, 01:46:45 AM »
Oh and i acknowledge your screen shot of thousand available images, but only available on the NASA site probably
           -them

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2023, 01:56:30 AM »

Here we go again with the classic faded mike memory mush...."I heard something from someone...", "Also, there are things about a movie..."

i really dont see the substance of what you are saying - explain it to me.
           -them

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2023, 03:11:35 AM »
Oh and i acknowledge your screen shot of thousand available images, but only available on the NASA site probably

Umm, where else would images from a NASA probe come from besides, ummm, NASA?

And you still haven't explained why you think the bands of Jupiter & geometry don't fit. Care to explain?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2023, 03:25:19 AM »

i really dont see the substance of what you are saying - explain it to me.

That's because you apparently don't know what substance is. Do I really have to explain? Again? How many times have we had this conversation? You are either a troll or are lazy. I don't know which. Everything you write is just some vague passing thought that you feel the need to randomly spill out of your brain. In essence, zero substance. I mean you don't realize that when you lazily write, "someone talked about some software or something..." is meaningless?

What does that even mean? What about this secret software? What did it do? What was it's purpose? Who made it? What is the relevance of it to this thread? Anything that might resemble even just an ounce of substance is missing.

"Also something about george lucas or star wars..." Something what? What about Lucas? He did what? Something? What about star wars? It's a movie, yeah, so what about it?

You don't see how your statements are utterly meaningless and useless? Do you have some sort of aversion to any level, even just a smidge, of detail?

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2023, 10:27:39 PM »
It's odd to see how much better, closer, and sharper MOON images are today, compared to 40-50 years ago, with OUR OWN cameras, shot from the Earth, while the ball Earth 'images' taken from 'space', look just about the same, as the 'images' taken 40-50 years ago! 

Sharper images only work with REAL objects in them, fakes have to be blurry and undefined, the opposite of sharpness and detailed.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2023, 10:51:57 PM »
It's odd to see how much better, closer, and sharper MOON images are today, compared to 40-50 years ago, with OUR OWN cameras, shot from the Earth, while the ball Earth 'images' taken from 'space', look just about the same, as the 'images' taken 40-50 years ago! 

Sharper images only work with REAL objects in them, fakes have to be blurry and undefined, the opposite of sharpness and detailed.

You do realize that the earth is quite large, and in relation to the moon, something like this:

Russian satellite's 121-megapixel image of Earth is most detailed yet
Pictures from the Elektro-L No.1 Russian weather satellite of Earth are the highest-detail images yet, and come in at 121 megapixels. The color scheme comes from the image capture method, which combines data from three visible and one infrared wavelengths of light when it takes full-sized images of Earth every 30 minutes.
The satellite takes a full image of Earth from its stationary point over 35,000 kilometers above the Indian Ocean every 30 minutes,

Here's a zoomed in version, looks pretty detailed to me...

http://gigapan.com/gigapans/103187

JackBlack

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2023, 11:33:32 PM »
We have plenty of clear, sharp images of Earth.
The only closer images of the moon are those taken from probes, not those shot from Earth.
Stop acting like a zoom lens makes you closer.

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2023, 01:54:43 AM »
Who really believes that they wouldn't have shown us MAGNIFIED films or videos of the Earth, from 'space', when anyone on the street can buy a Nikon P1000, and magnify the MOON's surface 3000x, here ON EARTH!?! Search for 'moon close up', and look at some videos of the moon, as it is being magnified, in a single, continuous shot....

If we magnify on the moon like that, and show more and more DETAILS of the moon, they'd obviously have done the same thing, and much better, and closer, and sharper in details, than WE have done with our videos of the moon.

Didn't you claim that the moon was about 1/2 million miles away from the Earth? And didn't they also claim that some of their 'Earth images' were taken from 18000 miles away, in 'space'?

So if their 'images' of a ball Earth, were taken from about 18000 feet, in this case, they would have been almost 28 times closer to the Earth, than we are to the moon.   

They have never taken any videos of the Earth, let alone any video of Earth that magnifies it, being 28 times CLOSER to the Earth, than we are from the moon, supposedly, is that what you expect me to believe here?   Anyone with half a brain would know this is complete BS, and an insult to our intelligence.

But you have to USE your intelligence, to know it's complete BS, and you haven't done that at all, obviously, or you would know it's complete BS.

So at least I'm telling you it's BS, so that's a good thing to know, or it should be a good thing for you to know, anyway.

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2023, 02:50:25 AM »
The reason they have never shown a ball Earth from 'space', being magnified, like we have magnified the moon, from Earth, is, of course, because their images are all fakes.

It is easy to create fake images of a ball Earth, or any fantasy 'planet' you dream up, but it is not so easy to move closer and closer on fakes, that's why they've never done it before.

The moon we see above Earth, IS the real moon, and that's why we can easily magnify it, with ever more details of it.

That's so blatantly obvious, if one uses their own intelligence, and not believe their BS claims are true. Anyone can understand how stupid it is, to believe they can't magnify on the Earth with video cameras, when we do it with the moon, anytime we want to!   This is a complete joke!

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2023, 02:59:13 AM »
The reason they have never shown a ball Earth from 'space', being magnified, like we have magnified the moon, from Earth, is, of course, because their images are all fakes.

What in the world are you going on about? A couple of posts up is a link to the Russian probe image of earth and you can zoom in if you want.

Here's a zoomed in version, looks pretty detailed to me...

http://gigapan.com/gigapans/103187

And what's your proof that they are fake? It seems that your proof is you just saying so. Just and FYI, your opinion is not proof.

JackBlack

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2023, 03:03:06 AM »
Who really believes that they wouldn't have shown us MAGNIFIED films or videos of the Earth, from 'space'
You mean like the mountains of photos that already exist?

Just what do you think is missing?

But more importantly, if you want the most detailed photos, you get closer.
That is why some of the best photos of the moon come from craft orbiting the moon.
And that is why some of the best photos of Earth come from planes or people standing on Earth.

You are saying they should get further away to take a more detailed picture.
Do you honestly not understand the absolute stupidity of your argument?

Anyone with half a brain would know this is complete BS, and an insult to our intelligence.
Yes, anyone with half a brain can see you are just spouting pathetic BS to deflect from you inability to accept reality.

We have used our intelligence, and that is why we recognise you are spouting BS.

The reason they have never shown a ball Earth from 'space', being magnified, like we have magnified the moon, from Earth
Is because no one has taken a camera like that to the moon and shot such a video?
Because NASA and other space agencies really don't give a damn what a dishonest delusional fool like you says?

They are under no obligation to fulfil your pathetic demands.

If you want such a video, go do it yourself.

It is easy to create fake images of a ball Earth, or any fantasy 'planet' you dream up, but it is not so easy to move closer and closer on fakes, that's why they've never done it before.
You certainly love spouting delusional BS.

Here is the opening from Dyson Sphere Program (starts at 1:46)

Notice how it starts far away and gets closer and closer, until the rocket touches down on the planet?
(Yes, it has a few cuts, but later on, you can happily fly around all you like)

If you are using a computer to make fake images, you can generate those images from any distance.

That's so blatantly obvious, if one uses their own intelligence, and not believe their BS claims are true.
If people actually use their intelligence (unlike you who is intentionally burying your head in the sand) they will realise your claims are delusional BS. Absolutely pathetic BS to try and dismiss reality.

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2023, 03:12:45 AM »
I'm saying that they've never shown the ball Earth in 'space', on a video, that MAGNIFIES the Earth's surface, to see any more of it in detail.

Since WE have magnified the moon's surface, over one shot on videos, which show it in ever more DETAIL, it makes absolutely NO sense, that if they really WERE in 'space', and there WERE genuine images of a ball Earth, that they have NEVER magnified on it, in videos.

They have NO videos of the ball Earth, why would THAT be?  Hmmm....need a clue?..

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2023, 03:23:34 AM »
They have NO videos of the ball Earth, why would THAT be?  Hmmm....need a clue?..

Here you go...

And here:

How high is your firmament? I'm betting you have no idea.

JackBlack

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2023, 03:26:27 AM »
I'm saying that they've never shown the ball Earth in 'space', on a video, that MAGNIFIES the Earth's surface, to see any more of it in detail.
Again, WHO GIVES A SHIT?

Since WE have magnified the moon's surface
Then YOU should go to the moon and do the same for Earth.

NASA (and other space agencies) not doing what you want them to, doesn't make it fake.

If you want such shots, go get it yourself.

What purpose would such shots provide? None.

Because for what they actually want, videos are quite useless.
It is much better to take photos every so often, in much higher quality than a shitty video, and use the bandwidth to send those photos, rather than wasting it with a shitty video.

If they provided one, you would still dismiss it as fake and demand more, until it eventually got to the point where you switch and say them providing all this means they are trying hard to fake it.

Again, THEY DON"T CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR PATHETIC DEMANDS!
They are under no obligation to produce the crap you want.

If you want that crap, get it yourself.
Them not producing it in no way indicates the images they have obtained are fake.

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2023, 04:22:59 AM »
Yes, it does indicate they are fakes, since we magnify on the moon, from Earth, the only reason they've never done the same thing, is because they're faking it.

Your angry because you know they'd have done this long ago, and haven't ever done it to this day, so your anger is internal conflict, knowing they would have done it, if it was genuine, and not doing it, because it is faked.

Relax, the truth is always better than lies, in the end.