Equality is downsizing religions, as parents refuse to downsize their love for a

• 128 Replies

disputeone

• Or should I?
no one actually talks like that. Not even the priest / minister.

Heh.
You're right of course

I am not a priest, nor a minister.
I am merely his humble and willing servant, unfit to carry his sandals.

45Then the officers came to the chief priests and Pharisees, who said to them, “Why have you not brought Him?”

46The officers answered, “No man ever spoke like this Man!”

Can you rebuke the Holy Spirit?
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
So wait, I'm still confused. Original sin or no original sin? I'll make it simpler:

A) Yes, we are all born sinners
B) We are not all born sinners

A or B?

Let me assure you, the baby that was taken from his screaming mother and later died is with God now.
This is denial of original sin, at least in the way Augustine taught - he straight-up said unbaptised babies burned in hell. Lovely guy. D1's just being needlessly vague because he seems to think it makes him look smart. This position only holds if humans are born sinless but go on to sin.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
Is this not the answer you seek?

All humans are born with the capacity for sin and all have sinned. None are blameless least of all myself.

Original sin is the eating from the tree of knowledge. That gave us the knowledge of good and evil, and the capacity for sin.

Let me assure you, the baby that was taken from his screaming mother and later died is with God now.

Got it. So A) Yes, we are all born sinners.

But even new born babies? Tiny creatures pop out into the cold, harsh world and are defacto, already little sinners. That just seems sad and mean spirited.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Yeah no one that goes to church speaks like that. Not in or outside if it. All you've been doing is ripping shit elsewhere off the web and pasting bits here as if it's your own work. Such a fucking poser. It's embarrassing for you. Find a new trolling shtick

Whatever happened to your faux rage about the 9/11 terror attack? The shadow government. That NIST shit that was going to blow the lid on the whole conspiracy or whatever? Realised the conspiracy was actually bullshit all along? Ha!

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
So wait, I'm still confused. Original sin or no original sin? I'll make it simpler:

A) Yes, we are all born sinners
B) We are not all born sinners

A or B?

This is denial of original sin, at least in the way Augustine taught - he straight-up said unbaptised babies burned in hell. Lovely guy. D1's just being needlessly vague because he seems to think it makes him look smart. This position only holds if humans are born sinless but go on to sin.

Oh yeah, I'm painfully aware of the vagary tactic, especially around this stuff. Sprinkle in some biblical passage here or there that he furiously searched for and found because it shares some key words he used, then slap/dab copies and pastes it here without contextualization nor even understanding meaning or the various interpretations. Pretty much a troll murk & mire persona everyone now has to wade through.

He'll get banned at some point, disappear for a while, then come back with a brand new persona. My prediction: Full-on level 8 on the bridge Scientologist.

disputeone

• Or should I?
So Augustine was wrong.
Augustine is just a man.
A good man, and a great author.

Yeah no one speaks like that.

Correct.
No man can speak like The Holy Spirit.

Why are you all so mad?

The cold insincerity of steel machines, has replaced our Euphoria.

AAAATTTTTAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
Whatever happened to your faux rage about the 9/11 terror attack? The shadow government. That NIST shit that was going to blow the lid on the whole conspiracy or whatever? Realised the conspiracy was actually bullshit all along? Ha!

Whatever happened to your faux rage about the 9/11 terror attack?

What a stain on this country you are. I'd pity you except you really are a piece of shit.

Is that the level of debate you aspire to?   Kind of a low target isn't it?

You dont even have the balls to debate honestly. You constantly lie and antagonise people who want to find out the truth. You know the government report is bullshit. Surely you are not more intellectually retarded than an idiot. So the question I have for you is... Why do you shill for them? Why do you insult those who question the government? What's your stake in all this?

Shifter, the question I have for you is... Why do you shill for them? Why do you insult those who question the government? What's your stake in all this?

You constantly lie and antagonise people who want to find out the truth. You know the government report is bullshit. Surely you are not more intellectually retarded than an idiot.
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
Do you remember who you were before they muzzled you?

As for shifter, yeah, he flipped script like a coin on everything, never knew what to think of that. Still don't..

Do you think you are free?
I'm anti-judaism.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE

Whatever happened to your faux rage about the 9/11 terror attack?

What a stain on this country you are. I'd pity you except you really are a piece of shit.

Is that the level of debate you aspire to?   Kind of a low target isn't it?

You dont even have the balls to debate honestly. You constantly lie and antagonise people who want to find out the truth. You know the government report is bullshit. Surely you are not more intellectually retarded than an idiot. So the question I have for you is... Why do you shill for them? Why do you insult those who question the government? What's your stake in all this?

Shifter, the question I have for you is... Why do you shill for them? Why do you insult those who question the government? What's your stake in all this?

You constantly lie and antagonise people who want to find out the truth. You know the government report is bullshit. Surely you are not more intellectually retarded than an idiot.

To be perfectly honest with you, I saw you as the most unhinged and deluded person on this site. It was funny for me to feed into your delusions and string you along

Then I got bored and you were always getting banned or rage quitting so I thought fuck it as there was no value anymore in playing with a moron

Do I think I'm free? I certainly am now that I'm not pretending. You on the other hand are totally pretending with your religious shit. I know it, you know it, everyone else here knows it. Well wise is quite the gullible sort, he probably buys it....

About as far as conspiracy theories go on 9/11, the 'worst' I'd go is that the American government had intelligence it was going to happen and allowed it not thinking it would be as bad as it got. I also doubt they kept a dummy like George W Bush in the loop. Honestly, given the yanks track record on invading other countries, they dont need a terror attack on their own soil to start a war or implement invasive security screening

So where are you now on that subject? Did the government blow up their own towers and wilfully murder thousands of people? Or do you agree that 'Spare Change' documentary and others touting the conspiracy theories was full of shit?

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

disputeone

• Or should I?
Shifter.

Claiming to be a psychopath instead of a bot isn't a winning position.

This isn't chess.
I'm anti-judaism.

We were never condemned unjustly.

What earned you 9999999999999999999999 years in hell?

Is it proper to torture a soul for such time for what it did in .00000001 of it's life?

If you say yes, you are an immoral type.

Regards
DL
« Last Edit: January 14, 2023, 11:25:30 AM by Gnostic Christian Bishop »

disputeone

• Or should I?

What earned you 999... years in hell?

My sins.

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

My wings are as white as my soul.
I'm anti-judaism.

What earned you 999... years in hell?

My sins.

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

My wings are as white as my soul.

You could do no sin worthy of the sentence.

Seems that you ignore the bible that call justice more like an eye for an eye.

You might want to read on it as it is Jesus' main reciprocity and do unto others saying.

You can lie to us, but cannot argue against my and Jesus' biblical justice.

Regards
DL

disputeone

• Or should I?
I'm the one quoting scripture.
Don't die with pride and unrepentance in your heart.
I'm anti-judaism.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Don't die with pride and unrepentance in your heart.

Sounds like good advice. Maybe you could be more tolerant, understanding and loving of the immigrants and coloured people in this country?

What would God think of your prejudices and xenophobia?

Know your place

disputeone

• Or should I?
Do you think God is in favour of open borders?

Have you read the Bible?
I'm anti-judaism.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
Do you think God is in favour of open borders?

Have you read the Bible?

Yes.

disputeone

• Or should I?
So you think God is in favour of open borders?

Care to cite a passage?
I'm anti-judaism.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!

Care to cite a passage?

You shall not wrong a stranger or oppress him, for you once were strangers in the land of Egypt” (Ex. 22:21).

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Why would God care about borders when we are all his supposed children? Like if God were actually real and not a political tool to be welded

Know your place

disputeone

• Or should I?

Care to cite a passage?

You shall not wrong a stranger or oppress him, for you once were strangers in the land of Egypt” (Ex. 22:21).

You interpret that as open borders for Israel?

Sure, why not.
I'm anti-judaism.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!

Care to cite a passage?

You interpret that as open borders for Israel?

Sure, why not.

Cool, we agree.

disputeone

• Or should I?
Open borders for Israel!

Sure, why not.
I'm anti-judaism.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Open borders for Israel!

Sure, why not.

That would be pretty sweet actually.

For the world too.

World without borders

Know your place

disputeone

• Or should I?
Would be terrible for humans standard of living, plus God kind of cares about who inhabits which land.

We are were the spread branches of Israel.
We are were the light unto the world.

I will be as the dew unto Israel: he shall grow as the lily, and cast forth his roots as Lebanon.

6His branches shall spread, and his beauty shall be as the olive tree, and his smell as Lebanon.

Who are you to cut down Gods tree?
I'm anti-judaism.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
Open borders for Israel!

Sure, why not.

There you go, changing a quote again. And you said you wouldn't do that anymore. How very non-Christian of you to lie like this and go back on your word. Repent you sinner.

disputeone

• Or should I?
You said we agree.

This verse means that Israel should have open borders.

“You shall not wrong a stranger or oppress him, for you once were strangers in the land of Egypt”

Unless you want to walk back that position.

Isn't that right?
I'm anti-judaism.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Would be terrible for humans standard of living, plus God kind of cares about who inhabits which land.

So what you're telling us is your God is a bigoted fuckwit?

Know your place

disputeone

• Or should I?
No, God is perfect and perfectly just.

You're the one trying to weild God as a political tool, yet you can't even weild His sword.

But I can.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 02:04:20 AM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
You said we agree.

“You shall not wrong a stranger or oppress him, for you once were strangers in the land of Egypt”

Unless you want to walk back that position.

Isn't that right?

Hmm, you asked, "So you think God is in favour of open borders?

I answered. So it seems that god is for open borders. That would mean for all countries, I assume. You know, being god and all.

And it looks like you agree with god. Or am I wrong about that? Do you agree with god or disagree with god and think Australia should not have open borders?

And have you repented for the sin of lying and going back on your word yet?