Equality is downsizing religions, as parents refuse to downsize their love for a

• 128 Replies
Equality is downsizing religions, as parents refuse to downsize their love for an LGBTQ+ or female child.

Premise ---
Parents want to love their LGBTQ+ kids without prejudice or negative discrimination.

I see Christianity and all religiosity shrinking. Churches closing, etc, while new Temples and Mosques of the wisdom seeking genre, --- as opposed to God seeker, --- are popping up to replace the God seeker religions.

This intelligent trend is to put humans and universality and inclusion over the Gods we have created, --- is nice to see as it returns us to a modernized version of the ancient and better days.

Demographics and stats are clear that the God religions of today will either have to adapt to a more secular view, --- and especially stop preaching --- that a parent has to downsize their love for a LGBTQ+ child.

Gnostic Christianity and Laïcité are the future, as we already disavow such vile evil.

We curse words like --- and the men are a degree above them [women] and he will rule over you  [women], etc.

Regards
DL

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
There was a time when people believed in the Aztec gods. Or Roman. Or Greek. Or Nordic etc. Now, even those countries relegate their gods as myth and fairy tales.

The same will happen to the Abrahamic God.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
There was a time when people believed in the Aztec gods. Or Roman. Or Greek. Or Nordic etc. Now, even those countries relegate their gods as myth and fairy tales.
In fairness, there are still plenty of people that still follow them.
What you end up with more is a fundamentally different approach to religion - one that's less about grounding reason/morality in some divine agents, and that's more 'Whether or not this is true, it's beneficial.' It's highly, highly unlikely religion in general will die out, but it is likely that it'll shift form away from the more fundamentalist and exclusivist notions.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
Or more toward the fundamentalist and exclusivist notions.

Equality is downsizing religions, as parents refuse to downsize their love for an LGBTQ+ or female child.

Premise ---
Parents want to love their LGBTQ+ kids without prejudice or negative discrimination.

I see Christianity and all religiosity shrinking. Churches closing, etc, while new Temples and Mosques of the wisdom seeking genre, --- as opposed to God seeker, --- are popping up to replace the God seeker religions.

This intelligent trend is to put humans and universality and inclusion over the Gods we have created, --- is nice to see as it returns us to a modernized version of the ancient and better days.

Demographics and stats are clear that the God religions of today will either have to adapt to a more secular view, --- and especially stop preaching --- that a parent has to downsize their love for a LGBTQ+ child.

Gnostic Christianity and Laïcité are the future, as we already disavow such vile evil.

We curse words like --- and the men are a degree above them [women] and he will rule over you  [women], etc.

Regards
DL

You are so woke.

My family love me even though I am genderfluid.

They accept me without being any less religious. Neither am I.

This idea that religion is somehow automatically intolerant is a straw man idea. It distorts religion into the very most fundie version. This woke idea has no basis in reality. Literally every church I went to, even the most Bible-bashing, had a congregation that loved and accepted me (in the latter case, the priest wasn't so cool, and I left).

Quote from: Themightykabool
crazy people don't know they're crazy.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!

Premise ---

Regards
DL

You are so woke.

This idea that religion is somehow automatically intolerant is a straw man idea. It distorts religion into the very most fundie version. This woke idea has no basis in reality. Literally every church I went to, even the most Bible-bashing, had a congregation that loved and accepted me (in the latter case, the priest wasn't so cool, and I left).

That's great that it's worked out for you and people were accepting. The experience of a bunch my friends in similar circumstances and venues has been the opposite. So you can't blanket say it has no basis in reality just because of your individual personal experience. Just as I can't based upon my friends' experiences. So it's best to leave it down the middle that some congregations will think you will burn in hell for your fluidity whereas others may not. Some mixed. As well, your mileage may vary depending upon denomination.

The intelligent have already done this.

Regards
DL

This idea that religion is somehow automatically intolerant is a straw man idea.

Perhaps their institutionalized homophobia and misogyny has something to do with that.

You go ahead and tolerate the intolerant.

I will call them out for their evil whenever I can.

Regards
DL

disputeone

• Or should I?

Are we three years into the tribulation now?
Asking for a friend.

You, even you, The metal beast with many heads will meet Him.

DL why don't you just worship Oprah instead. You've got very similar beliefs.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

disputeone

• Or should I?
You guys are going to worship the AI as your superior, your god. Verily this will come to pass.

5 And there was given unto him a mouth, that spake great things and blasphemies, and power was given unto him, [j]to do two and forty months.

6 And he opened his mouth unto blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his Name, [k]and his tabernacle, [l]and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the Saints, and to overcome them, and power was given him over every kindred, and tongue, and nation.

8 Therefore all that dwell upon the earth, shall worship him, [m]whose names are not written in the book of life of that Lamb, which was slain from the beginning of the world.

Do you how this story ends Shifter?

Also I asked you on 4chan.
Where is Moses?
I am looking for him.
I'm anti-judaism.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE

Asking for a friend.

If I meet whatever it is, it won't be whatever fairy take some old geyser from thousands if years ago imagined and that all you suckers fell for in the world's longest running grift

Realistically, the universe will end very cold, dark and empty. If we are lucky, in an unfathomable number of years (not that tome will have a meaning at this point), random quantum tunnelling may give rise to a new universe. Random. That is your creator.

And I guarantee you that whatever creatures come up with in their religion, it will be different than what nonsense you believe

Actually, imagine the intelligent life that is in Andromeda right now. Do they believe what you believe? Did God send Jesus there too?

Maybe the reason why we wait for the 2nd coming of Jesus is because he's busy grifting countless other worlds and we just have to wait our turn again

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

disputeone

• Or should I?
Oh I'm not so sure about that.

A metal beast different from all the others.

A human number.
Like made from numbers maybe?

Preaching the universal brotherhood of man while speaking all manner of blasphemies against God and those in heaven.

Seems pretty spot on, actually.

Hi Shifter.
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
After this, as I watched in my vision in the night, suddenly a fourth beast appeared, and it was terrifying--dreadful and extremely strong--with large iron teeth. It devoured and crushed; then it trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the beasts before it, and it had ten horns.

I'm anti-judaism.

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.

Asking for a friend.

Worship is for idol worshipers.

Jesus did not recommend it, Satan.

If her morals are as good as mine, why aren't yours?

What is holding back your moral development?

Regards
DL

disputeone

• Or should I?
We have different Shepard's.
I worship Jesus, even God.
I'm anti-judaism.

We have different Shepard's.
I worship Jesus, even God.

Why do you think you need a guide or sheard when your bible tells you you do not?

Gen3;22 Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil;

Jesus warned against idol worship, but do as you like.

Your idol though, is seen in two ways.

One as a loving God, the other as a genocidal homophobic and misogynous prick.

Which one is yours?

The one who will return to kill, or the one who will return to cure?

We Gnostic Christians condemned the genocidal one long ago.

Regards
DL

disputeone

• Or should I?
Wait, which part of the Bible says Jesus isn't our shepherd? Jesus is my idol.

Can you cite the passage.

You know I've read the Bible right?
A couple times now.

Are you gay?
Is that the issue?
I'm anti-judaism.

Wait, which part of the Bible says Jesus isn't our shepherd? Jesus is my idol.

Can you cite the passage.

You know I've read the Bible right?
A couple times now.

Are you gay?
Is that the issue?

Are you stupid? Is that your issue?

On Jesus dying for Christians from a moral perspective.

It takes quite an imagination and ego to think a god would actually die for us, after condemning us unjustly in the first place.

Christians have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil they make Jesus to keep their feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost, because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

Christians also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that Christians parents would teach their children to use a scapegoat.
Good morals and Jesus speak against the messianic concept and bids us pick up our crosses and follow him.

Regards
DL

disputeone

• Or should I?
Do you think I'm stupid?
I'm anti-judaism.

Jesus is my idol.
Idolatry is kinda frowned upon...
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Do you think I'm stupid?

Is this a serious question?

Know your place

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
Do you think I'm stupid?

Hehe...   well,  since you asked...
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Do you think I'm stupid?

Hehe...   well,  since you asked...

If he has to ask if people seriously think he's stupid then he's double stupid

Of course everyone thinks he's stupid lol. He has to ask??

Self awareness = zero

Know your place

disputeone

• Or should I?
Is that the case?

I'm stupid because I never took the covid vaccine and never caught covid, right?

That's what makes me stupid.

Isn't it.
I'm anti-judaism.

Jesus is my idol.
Idolatry is kinda frowned upon...

Even by Jesus, but who listens to him anyway.

Idol worship is anathema to free will.

If I need to seek a moral answer from a God, I am not listening to the bible that tells me that I know good from evil and should judge all things and hold to the good.

Quotes upon request.

If someone here does not know good from evil, why are you here?

Regards
DL

disputeone

• Or should I?
Jesus is the Son of the Living God and the Promised Messiah.
I'm anti-judaism.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
6 billion people, literally, disagree.

disputeone

• Or should I?
They're wrong.
I'm anti-judaism.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
6 billion people say you're wrong.

Either they are wrong, you are wrong, or everyone is wrong. We have no real way to determine which. That's the funny thing about belief systems. Nothing concrete is required to latch on to. You just simply have to believe.