The shining sun on the world

• 697 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: The shining sun on the world
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2022, 08:05:34 PM »
I'm not attacking the Prophet merely commenting that the sun doesn't rise and set on account of Mohammed's will.

I believe it to be a misconception by Yasoo.
You are right about this. Yasoo is ready to blame everything or everybody until they fit with his missconception.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2022, 08:53:02 PM »
I'm not attacking the Prophet merely commenting that the sun doesn't rise and set on account of Mohammed's will.

I believe it to be a misconception by Yasoo.
You are right about this. Yasoo is ready to blame everything or everybody until they fit with his missconception.

Thank you wise.
Have a blessed week.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2022, 10:28:00 PM »
1-

The history of rulers, whether good or bad, does not interest me
Because some of them contradict the Qur’an and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad
God commands man to take lessons from other people. You say, "They don't concern me," but you care about God. what a strange man you are.

You write ayaths one after the other to hide your mistake about a subject. But none of them say "you have to accept yasooo's bullshit".

2- Death does not wait for anyone, so people must be informed of the true religion before it is too late
Sometimes informing people in a gentle manner
 and sometimes informing some people in a harsh manner

Is there any statement in the Qur'an that other people should be warned "strongly"? You act at your own will and then add verses, whether relevant or irrelevant. The verses were not published to be shared at your will. They have been published so that you may learn from them. For you to take a lesson. If you claim to have the right to disseminate them, you should have documents on it. Otherwise, any crazy person like you can invite people to religion. And there are people worse than you in this hardness, you know. You are not much different from them anyway. You cannot take on a task that Allah has not given you and speak down to other people, even infidels!

3:3 "He has revealed to you ˹O Prophet˺ the Book in truth, confirming what came before it, as He revealed the Torah and the Bible"

5:48 "We have revealed to you ˹O Prophet˺ this Book with the truth, as a confirmation of previous Scriptures and a supreme authority on them."

The verses in the Qur’an that referred to previous books before the Qur’an
The intended meaning is as follows

The Qur'an indicates that the revelation that God sent down to the prophets in their time to their people was true

90 percent or more of the previous books are now destroyed, and the Qur'an corrects that

How do you know what is intended in the verses? Did you open God's heart and look inside? You say that it is stated in the Qur'an that 90% of the other books have been tampered with and you are slandering the Qur'an. Don't you feel ashamed, don't you have the fear of God? Why do you use the Quran for your own perverted belief?

Can you tell me where is verifying the destroying? Let alone that, Allah does not use any word other than "certain" anywhere in the Qur'an. In other words, there is no such expression as 10%, 20%, 90% anywhere. Why are you spreading elements out of your ass? Shouldn't you be more careful and respectful when talking about the Qur'an? The Koran is not your toy, mister!

90 percent or more of the previous books are now destroyed, and the Qur'an corrects that

If you can't prove it (which I think is impossible) you are a slanderer. Because of your slander, the Qur'an is harmed and hurt by it. You don't have a right to such cruelty. With this cruelty, you are equal to Pharaoh, Nimrod, Hitler and so on.

So (O Jews!) do not fear men but fear Me, and do not barter away My signs for a trivial gain.

This statement is not an example of verses being "destroyed", it is an example of selling them! There is clearly a barter expression in the verse and it is a commercial term. Because in the past, rabbis used to sell the verses of the Torah to other people for the purpose of casting magic, breaking spells, marriage, profit, etc. This verse forbids that. The word "destroying" is missing in those verses. Again, you're emitting elements out of your ass!

(5:46) And We sent Jesus, the son of Mary, after those Prophets, confirming the truth of whatever there still remained of the Torah. And We gave him the Gospel, wherein is guidance and light, and which confirms the truth of whatever there still remained of the Torah,6 and a guidance and admonition for the God-fearing.

(5:47) Let the followers of the Gospel judge by what Allah has revealed therein, and those who do not judge by what Allah has revealed are the transgressors.

Is there the word "falsified / destroyed" here? Nope. But there is a word as "who do not judge by what Allah has revealed" means people like you. Because although the verses above are clear, you are making judgments according to your own will. You said 90% distorted, but Allah's verses do not say so, this is your own wrong judgment! The verse speaks of people like you. Who is more unjust than one who knows the signs of Allah but does not judge by them?

What the Quran states is:

People of the Book distorted the words of the Scripture and neglected a portion of what they had been commanded to uphold.
You write the verses above. The verses say the exact opposite of your claim. Then you comment on your own whim, as the opposite of what the Quran says. You openly continue to slander the Quran. Where does the Quran claim this? Nowhere! Stop slandering!

(72) They have certainly disbelieved who say, "Allāh is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allāh, my Lord and your Lord."

What you're doing here is literally "manipulation". He's talking about "persons" here, not the Bible! That is, it does not say: "the parts of the Bible that Jesus claims to be God are wrong". There is no such expression. There is no mention of what is written in the Bible. People are referred to as "individuals" who say this. Clearly, everyone understands the bible differently, and the quran refers to some who get it wrong. This is not only from the Bible, there are similar expressions in the Qur'an! For example, it is written in the Qur'an that Jesus was created without a father as a wife to Adam, and that Allah blew his spirit into Mary (via Gabriel). Although this is not sexual intercourse, it is similar to the artificial insemination method. Although this does not make God the father of Jesus, it can also cause such misunderstandings. You shouldn't dwell too much on it. People may misunderstand, but we cannot stop here and ask why the verse is written like that. As Muslims, when interpreting this verse, we can say that "blowing from the soul here does not mean impregnating". It can be considered otherwise also. But in the verse you wrote, people who say so are defined as unbelievers. But that doesn't make these verses go away.

You have to be honest, you have to be compassionate towards other people. If they were as merciless to you as you are to them, perhaps you would have gone to hell earlier than them.

(73) They have certainly disbelieved who say, "Allāh is the third of three."

Here again it is talking about "people", not the Bible! Will you stop slandering to bible?

(75) The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food.[277] Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded.
Once again, it mentions "people", but the bible any case. Because the Qur'an says that it was sent as "reinforcing the bible" in many places. And yet, he never says "these verses are wrong" with reference to the Bible, on the contrary, he says "I confirm it". But it is not the Bible's fault that people misunderstand it. You ascribe human error to the scriptures. Moreover, you do this knowingly that one of the conditions of faith is "belief in the books". You do it even though you are not ignorant unlike many. So even the thought of what the ignorant would say is terrifying. When they see the infidels, they try to cut off his head. Their difference from you is that they are an advanced version of you. Basically, people like you are their idea fathers. Your perverted ideas turn into perverse actions in these people.

You should either watch what you say or shut up.

God says in the Qur'an, Muslims, Christians and Jews who believe in God (the Father) will go to heaven

It's even more terrifying that you don't realize it. You know this truth and you say it. And you do realize that it completely contradicts your ideas above, right? These people believe in God, and as you quoted there is no obstacle for them to go to heaven "because they believe in God". But you say they have no right to enter so, based on your own misunderstandings, your own manipulation, your own human misunderstandings of the bible. Then you put a youtube video to manipulate the subject further.

I think you should write a book named "hypocrisy". Because you are master of hypocrisy.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2022, 03:24:14 AM »

There is no single evidence that those pictures  of Jesus, peace be upon him and his mother, , are real pictures

How did Prophet Muhammad describe the physical characteristics of Jesus, peace be upon him?

hysical Characteristics of Jesus

As for his physical qualities and features, the Prophet Muhammad described him saying: “There was no prophet between me and Prophet Jesus. He will descend from the heavens to earth. If you see him, know his description. He is an average sized individual; he is neither fat nor skinny. His skin color has a reddish-white hue.”

The Prophet said: “The Prophets are brothers from different mothers. The creed they all carry is one and the specifics of their laws differ. There is no Prophet between Jesus and I. He will break the cross and kill the swine and remove the Jizyah (head tax). He will unite all under one belief and only Islam will prevail during his reign. During his reign the anti-Christ will be killed and safety and security will spread throughout the lands till animals will harmoniously coexist with each other. Children will play with snakes not being harmed by them. He will rule amongst the Muslims for as long as Allah wills and then he will die and the Muslims will bury him.” (Ahmed)

The Prophet said: “I saw Jesus, Moses and Abraham. As for Jesus he had a pinkish hue and has a broad-chest.” (Bukhari)

The Prophet clarified that one’s faith would not be complete unless they believe in Jesus being a Messenger of God. This would lead one to a blissful life in the Heavenly Abode. The Prophet said: “Whoever testifies that there is no God worthy of worship but Allah and that He has no partner and that Muhammad is his slave and messenger and that Jesus is the slave of Allah created by the command of Allah through Mary and that Jannah (i.e. the Heavenly Abode) and Hell are true will enter Jannah, even if they have not done a single good deed.”

Believing that Jesus is a messenger of God will also increase one’s rewards. The Prophet said: “Whoever believes in Jesus the son of Mary as a Prophet and Messenger of God and then believes in me, will have two rewards.” (Bukhari

حوار بين فتاة أمريكية معجبة بشخصية رسول الله والداعية حمزة ابداع

لماذا تستنجون بورق المرحاض وليس بالماء؟ - حوار منصور مع ملحدين

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2022, 03:44:41 AM »
>He will break the cross and kill the swine and remove the Jizyah (head tax). He will unite all under one belief

It seems Mohammed, peace be upon him, was inspired by the Holy Spirit.

This is a beautiful, what do you think was meant by it?
I'm anti-judaism.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2022, 04:16:20 AM »
And once again Yasooo began to tell stories, ignoring the philosophical objections written about him. There are few people with hypocritical like him.

Answer this!  >:(

1-

Because some of them contradict the Qur’an and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad
God commands man to take lessons from other people. You say, "They don't concern me," but you care about God. what a strange man you are.

You write ayaths one after the other to hide your mistake about a subject. But none of them say "you have to accept yasooo's bullshit".

2- Death does not wait for anyone, so people must be informed of the true religion before it is too late

Is there any statement in the Qur'an that other people should be warned "strongly"? You act at your own will and then add verses, whether relevant or irrelevant. The verses were not published to be shared at your will. They have been published so that you may learn from them. For you to take a lesson. If you claim to have the right to disseminate them, you should have documents on it. Otherwise, any crazy person like you can invite people to religion. And there are people worse than you in this hardness, you know. You are not much different from them anyway. You cannot take on a task that Allah has not given you and speak down to other people, even infidels!

3:3 "He has revealed to you ˹O Prophet˺ the Book in truth, confirming what came before it, as He revealed the Torah and the Bible"

5:48 "We have revealed to you ˹O Prophet˺ this Book with the truth, as a confirmation of previous Scriptures and a supreme authority on them."

The Qur'an indicates that the revelation that God sent down to the prophets in their time to their people was true

How do you know what is intended in the verses? Did you open God's heart and look inside? You say that it is stated in the Qur'an that 90% of the other books have been tampered with and you are slandering the Qur'an. Don't you feel ashamed, don't you have the fear of God? Why do you use the Quran for your own perverted belief?

Can you tell me where is verifying the destroying? Let alone that, Allah does not use any word other than "certain" anywhere in the Qur'an. In other words, there is no such expression as 10%, 20%, 90% anywhere. Why are you spreading elements out of your ass? Shouldn't you be more careful and respectful when talking about the Qur'an? The Koran is not your toy, mister!

If you can't prove it (which I think is impossible) you are a slanderer. Because of your slander, the Qur'an is harmed and hurt by it. You don't have a right to such cruelty. With this cruelty, you are equal to Pharaoh, Nimrod, Hitler and so on.

So (O Jews!) do not fear men but fear Me, and do not barter away My signs for a trivial gain.

This statement is not an example of verses being "destroyed", it is an example of selling them! There is clearly a barter expression in the verse and it is a commercial term. Because in the past, rabbis used to sell the verses of the Torah to other people for the purpose of casting magic, breaking spells, marriage, profit, etc. This verse forbids that. The word "destroying" is missing in those verses. Again, you're emitting elements out of your ass!

(5:46) And We sent Jesus, the son of Mary, after those Prophets, confirming the truth of whatever there still remained of the Torah. And We gave him the Gospel, wherein is guidance and light, and which confirms the truth of whatever there still remained of the Torah,6 and a guidance and admonition for the God-fearing.

(5:47) Let the followers of the Gospel judge by what Allah has revealed therein, and those who do not judge by what Allah has revealed are the transgressors.

Is there the word "falsified / destroyed" here? Nope. But there is a word as "who do not judge by what Allah has revealed" means people like you. Because although the verses above are clear, you are making judgments according to your own will. You said 90% distorted, but Allah's verses do not say so, this is your own wrong judgment! The verse speaks of people like you. Who is more unjust than one who knows the signs of Allah but does not judge by them?

People of the Book distorted the words of the Scripture and neglected a portion of what they had been commanded to uphold.
You write the verses above. The verses say the exact opposite of your claim. Then you comment on your own whim, as the opposite of what the Quran says. You openly continue to slander the Quran. Where does the Quran claim this? Nowhere! Stop slandering!

(72) They have certainly disbelieved who say, "Allāh is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allāh, my Lord and your Lord."

What you're doing here is literally "manipulation". He's talking about "persons" here, not the Bible! That is, it does not say: "the parts of the Bible that Jesus claims to be God are wrong". There is no such expression. There is no mention of what is written in the Bible. People are referred to as "individuals" who say this. Clearly, everyone understands the bible differently, and the quran refers to some who get it wrong. This is not only from the Bible, there are similar expressions in the Qur'an! For example, it is written in the Qur'an that Jesus was created without a father as a wife to Adam, and that Allah blew his spirit into Mary (via Gabriel). Although this is not sexual intercourse, it is similar to the artificial insemination method. Although this does not make God the father of Jesus, it can also cause such misunderstandings. You shouldn't dwell too much on it. People may misunderstand, but we cannot stop here and ask why the verse is written like that. As Muslims, when interpreting this verse, we can say that "blowing from the soul here does not mean impregnating". It can be considered otherwise also. But in the verse you wrote, people who say so are defined as unbelievers. But that doesn't make these verses go away.

You have to be honest, you have to be compassionate towards other people. If they were as merciless to you as you are to them, perhaps you would have gone to hell earlier than them.

Here again it is talking about "people", not the Bible! Will you stop slandering to bible?

(75) The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food.[277] Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded.
Once again, it mentions "people", but the bible any case. Because the Qur'an says that it was sent as "reinforcing the bible" in many places. And yet, he never says "these verses are wrong" with reference to the Bible, on the contrary, he says "I confirm it". But it is not the Bible's fault that people misunderstand it. You ascribe human error to the scriptures. Moreover, you do this knowingly that one of the conditions of faith is "belief in the books". You do it even though you are not ignorant unlike many. So even the thought of what the ignorant would say is terrifying. When they see the infidels, they try to cut off his head. Their difference from you is that they are an advanced version of you. Basically, people like you are their idea fathers. Your perverted ideas turn into perverse actions in these people.

God says in the Qur'an, Muslims, Christians and Jews who believe in God (the Father) will go to heaven

It's even more terrifying that you don't realize it. You know this truth and you say it. And you do realize that it completely contradicts your ideas above, right? These people believe in God, and as you quoted there is no obstacle for them to go to heaven "because they believe in God". But you say they have no right to enter so, based on your own misunderstandings, your own manipulation, your own human misunderstandings of the bible. Then you put a youtube video to manipulate the subject further.

I think you should write a book named "hypocrisy". Because you are master of hypocrisy.
Jesus was a great person, Mohammed was an important person, Moses is the grandfather of all. I accept all of them, I do not discriminate.

I believe in Muhammad as the Qur'an wrote, in Moses as the Torah wrote, in Jesus as the Bible wrote. Problem yasooo? Guess not. Okay.

But none of these are the shining sun on the world. Because it is not defined in the books that mention them. Oh, I'm not sure about Jesus, there are close statements. Anyway.

These are all prophets in my opinion, whatever others say, I don't care.

After stated these because of idiots claim something wrong about me, so, after that, and then...  ;D

As a result, the one-man cast of "The shining sun on the world" still seems idle, and I'm candidate for this position.   ^-^ There is no one better than me for this cast. At least I don't know.

Yasooo, now please shut the rock up! and get out of here!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2022, 04:50:31 AM »
I like this user tag "The shining sun on the world". It suits me. Thanks for the idea, yasooo. If you have more such original ideas, I'm waiting. Thanks in advance. By the way, what can I give in exchange for your voluntary advertisement of me? I'm asking in terms of a garden or something from heaven because I can't physically finance you, nor you prefer, I guess. How many acres of land you want, let's make the contract right away.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2022, 05:48:39 AM »
As I said earlier
The Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, is inspired by God (the Father) the events of the past, present and future through the angel Gabriel (the Holy Spirit) who conveys revelations to all prophets

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2022, 05:57:12 AM »
As I said earlier
The Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, is inspired by God (the Father) the events of the past, present and future through the angel Gabriel (the Holy Spirit) who conveys revelations to all prophets

Just because you said something like that before does not excuse your slanders about bible, mister! Anyways.

Do not hesitate to support your favorite candidate in the elections of :"Who is The shining sun on the world"

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=91193.0
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2022, 06:00:57 AM »
This verse really is beautiful Yasoo.
>He will break the cross and kill the swine and remove the Jizyah (head tax). He will unite all under one belief
Breaking the cross would be conquering death. Killing the swine would be His victory over Satan. Uniting all under one belief would be uniting all under the belief of one God.

You shouldn't be so quick to dismiss what the Holy Spirit, who is not Gabriel, says through God's prophets. I am not so arrogant.
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2022, 06:10:34 AM »
Gabriel mentions the Holy Spirit by name as far above and beyond himself in scripture when Gabriel prophesis John the Baptist and Jesus. Gabriel is not and can not be the Holy Spirit.

From Luke.

15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.

35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
I'm anti-judaism.

« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2022, 09:50:45 AM »
The Holy Spirit in Christianity
In Christianity, the Holy Spirit is the third of three persons constituting God. Along with the
Father and the Son, the Holy Spirit is God. According to Orthodoxy, he proceeded from the
Father only. According to Catholicism and Protestantism, he proceeded from both the Father
and the Son altogether.
It is ironic that the Holy Spirit’s status as the third of three persons and proceeding from the
Father and/or the Son is baseless in the Bible. Let’s have a look at the Holy Spirit’s nature
according to the Bible.

In the Old Testament, we notice that the Holy Spirit is not set up as God. He is rather por-
trayed as God’s Spirit that supports the believers. However, the Old Testament suggests incar-
nation, immanentism and pantheism, which are not endorsed by Islam.

In the Old Testament, we read about the Holy Spirit: “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and
renew a right and steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me away from Your presence And do
not take Your Holy Spirit from me.” (Psalm 51:10-11)
We also read: “But they rebelled and grieved His Holy Spirit; therefore He turned Himself
to become their enemy, he fought against them. Then His people remembered the days of
old, of Moses. Where is He who brought them up out of the sea with the shepherds of His
flock? Where is He who put His Holy Spirit in the midst of them.” (Isaiah 63:10-11)

In the New Testament, we observe that there is marked discrepancy over the Holy Spirit’s
nature. The New Testament tells us that Mary was made pregnant by the Holy Spirit. There
is nothing wrong with that. Actually, the Holy Spirit played an important role in making Mary
pregnant with Jesus though the New Testament suggests incarnation, immanentism and pan-
theism like the Old Testament.

In the New Testament, we read: Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: when His moth-
er Mary had been betrothed to Joseph, before they came together she was found to be with
child by [the power of] the Holy Spirit. And Joseph her [promised] husband, being a just and
righteous man and not wanting to expose her publicly to shame, planned to send her away
and divorce her quietly. But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to
him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, descendant of David, do not be afraid to take Mary as your
wife, for the Child who has been conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit...” (Matthew 1:18-20)
According to the above verses from the New Testament, it is safe to say that if we take in-
carnation immanentism and pantheism for granted, it is Jesus who proceeded from the Holy
Spirit not vice versa.

Since it is Jesus who proceeded from the Holy Spirit according to the New Testament, there
should be no wonder when Jesus states as quoted by the New Testament that insult to him
can be forgiven, whereas insult to the Holy Spirit cannot be forgiven.
In the New Testament, we read: “Therefore, I tell you that people will be forgiven for every sin
and insult to God. But insulting the Holy Spirit won’t be forgiven. And whoever speaks a word
against the Human One will be forgiven. But whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit won’t be
forgiven, not in this age or in the age that is coming.” (Matthew 12:31-32)

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

ird Person) and Angel The Holy Spirit in Islam and ChristianityBetween God (Third Person) and Angel
In consideration of the fore-
going, if we concede that the
Holy Trinity is right, the order
of persons should go as fol-
lows: the Father, then the Holy
Spirit, and then the Son.
However, even the verses in-
terpreted as implying the Holy
Trinity in the New Testament
involve flagrant contradictions.
For example, we read: Jesus
came near and spoke to them,
“I’ve received all authority in
heaven and on earth. There-
fore, go and make disciples of
all nations, baptizing them in
the name of the Father and of
the Son and of the Holy Spirit.”
(Matthew 28:18-19)

We may ask: who gave Jesus
all authority in heaven and on
earth? If it is the Father Who
gave them, it is the Father
Who must be God. If it is the
Father and the Holy Spirit who
gave them, it is the Father and
the Holy Spirit who must be
God to the exclusion to Jesus.

If Jesus really ordered baptism
in the name of the Father, the
Son and the Holy Spirit, does
Difference between the Holy Spirit and God’s Spirit
Just as the conception of the Holy Spirit differs in the current scriptures of the Abrahamic reli-

gions, that of God’s Spirit also differs.
In the Old Testament, there is no difference between the Holy Spirit and God’s Spirit. As indicated
above, the Holy Spirit is not a person or god separate from God (the Father). He is rather God’s
Spirit thereby He supports the good among His servants. Still, the Old Testament suggests incar-

nation, immanentism and pantheism for both.
For example, about God’s Spirit, we read in the Old Testament: But Moses replied, “Are you jeal-
ous for my sake? I wish that all the LORD’s people were prophets and that the LORD would put

his Spirit on them!” (Numbers 11:29)
As for the New Testament, there is no difference between the Holy Spirit and God’s Spirit either.
They are synonymously used. For example, we read in the New Testament: “When Jesus was
baptized, he immediately came up out of the water. Heaven was opened to him, and he saw the

Spirit of God coming down like a dove and resting on him.” (Matthew 3:16)
In the Qur’an, the word “Spirit” is used with “God” to give different meanings as follows:
1- To stand for God Himself or one of His attributes. For example, God says that He blew into
Adam from His Spirit, i.e. from Himself or from His ability. In the Qur’an, we read:
And when I have proportioned him and breathed into him of My Spirit, then fall down
to him in prostration.” (Al-Hijr 15:29)
Also, God says that He blew into Mary from His Spirit, i.e. from Himself or from His ability. In the

Qur’an, we read:
And [mention] the one who guarded her chastity, so We blew into her [garment] from
Our Spirit, and We made her and her son a sign for the worlds. (Al-Anbiya 21:91)
We also read:

And [the example of] Mary, the daughter of ‘Imran, who guarded her chastity, so We
blew into her [garment] from Our Spirit, and she believed in the words of her Lord
and His scriptures and was of the devoutly obedient. (At-Tahrim 66:12)
2- To stand for the Holy Spirit, namely Angel Gabriel. For example, we read in the Qur’an:

And she took, in seclusion from them, a screen. Then We sent to her Our Spirit, and he
represented himself to her as a well-proportioned man. (Maryam 19:17)

We also read:
For such He has written Faith in their hearts, and strengthened them with a spirit
from Himself. (Al-Mujadilah 58:22)
3- To stand for Jesus. For example, we read in the Qur’an:
O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah ex-
cept the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah

https://books-library.net/files/books-library.net-12281907Uv5X0.pdf

« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 09:52:39 AM by yasoooo »

« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2022, 12:38:47 PM »

It's about the End Times when everyone becomes a Muslim.  Breaking the cross is ending Christianity.  They will no longer need a tax on non-Muslims as everyone will be a Muslim.
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2022, 01:08:46 PM »
I think Yasoooo really needs to address this or he is absolutely not worth a damn:

1-

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2022, 06:25:54 PM »
The Holy Spirit is Gods Spirit, Yasoo.
I'm glad we agree then.
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2022, 06:26:34 PM »

It's about the End Times when everyone becomes a Muslim.  Breaking the cross is ending Christianity.  They will no longer need a tax on non-Muslims as everyone will be a Muslim.

Jesus will end Christianity?
That's your interpretation?
Really?
I'm anti-judaism.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2022, 09:45:19 PM »
As correctly understood by stash, yasooo has many handicaps, and in fact he clearly has no real answers to the questions I'm asking. His general attitude is either escaping the question or manipulating it. In fact, their ideas are not even worth as much as a trash can. but his existence and his being here have a purpose, I have expressed this purpose between the lines.

USA founded DEASH and still supports it. Not all, but a group from within the US are doing it. People like yasooo are there as a philosophical justification for anyone being asked to join DEASH. The likes of yasooo are operating in many Muslim countries and they are deceiving people. Young minds who do not fully understand what the verses mean and do not understand the talk of faith in books join the terrorist organization thanks to people like yasooo and unfortunately they kill people just because they are not muslim enough (in deash mind). however, as proved above, these ideas are actually against Islam. In other words, although the ideas advocated by Yasooo are actually against Islam, it continues to spread the perception that Islam commands them. He's probably doing this job for a salary. Another possibility is that he himself has been deceived and believes that he is really engaged in jihad. terrible in any case. Its very existence is terrifying. this type of people say "I'm saving you" and cut off the head of the person in front of them at the first opportunity. and they think that what they really do is good for the other person.

You can't turn your back to types like yasooo because he kills you in first opportunity, not only you, even to me. Because their missconception of İslam does not fit any other beliefs including İslam itself. so, everybody is an enemy in their side including other muslims, even, especially other muslims.

People like yasooo have no friends, everyone is an enemy. He just looks for victims he can deceive. and after deceiving that person will kill others and then he himself will be killed. This is not important for yasooo because that is how he makes a living. it existance reason because other people kill each other.

Yasooo does not write clearly here, but he will later show the verses about jihad to the young people he has deceived. Let me tell you, Islam encourages people to kill each other. But at war!

There are some verses in quran such as "when you meet the disbelievers, kill them". Yasooo will show this to the young people he has deceived and encourage them to kill the infidels (including me as a muslim, but being muslim is not important in side of yasooo, because everybody is infidel except them ownselves!). But yasooo will not say: "this verse is about war". Young people who know little and are prone to be deceived, who will not be able to see this fine detail, will fall into his net. This always happens this way.

At worst, he might say that all targets are legitimate, since (so-called) Islamic states (Daesh) are waging war on the whole world. Can he do this? Of course he can.

Let me explain to you why it is said in the Qur'an to "kill the unbelievers when you meet them". In early Islam, Muslims and unbelievers were relatives or friends. Most of them are the same tribe, the Quraysh tribe, and a few more. All relatives and friends. Therefore, they did not kill each other in wars. So it's actually more like a movie set than a war. No one was killing each other. This did not help the Muslims to establish the domination they desired. Then these verses came. Let me tell you, after these verses came, Muslims started to kill more infidels, but others were still reluctant to kill. As a result, Muslims began to win more wars. In other words, the reason why wars are started to be won is because they start killing. This is thanks to verses like these.

Muslims are generally honest, do not lie, do not commit adultery and extortion, and do not kill people. The sole purpose of these verses is to motivate Muslims, who, according to the provisions of the Qur'an, should be merciful, loving and benevolent, to at least kill disbelievers during war. It has no other purpose. But these verses are open to abuse by people like yasooo and they do not miss this opportunity.

Let me tell you this, Yasooo actually does not like Muhammad, and he does not like him at all. But he knows that he must exploit his supposedly love to deceive the Muslims. If there is someone he loves, it is his own sheikh, like Baghdadi, Laden, but whose name we do not know. Yasooo must know it.

I know people like yasooo well, he knows people like me well. He knows he will lose when he argues with me. That's why he dodges around my questions, to hide his real purpose. When see my real question then he starts to write a few more verses here to cause confusion, a lot of videos below, and , tataaa! The problem no longer matters. That's his general demeanor and I'm sure many of you have noticed that.

A few people like him were arrested on charges of being the leader of a terrorist organization in Turkey. Moreover, they did not tell anyone to "go and fight", nor did they name an organization to join. However, since their ideas were open to abuse by terrorist organizations, it was concluded that they did this on purpose, and they were arrested on the charge of being the leader of a terrorist organization. But nothing happens to yasooo. Either he's more careful than they are, or his back is stronger!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2022, 09:57:50 PM »
Yasooo's malicious efforts need to be stopped somehow, and I think it's my business here.

I can open a stimulating and informative title on this subject to make it permanent. It is necessary to clarify the philosophical background of the subject, current reasons and other issues. It may be here or in the believers section, I haven't quite decided yet.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2022, 03:48:35 AM »
1-

The prophets are all Muslims who submit to one God (the Father)
The Prophet Jesus submits to one God (the Father)

The return of Christ will end the outrageous errors in Christianity and restore it to unite God like the message of all the prophets

Every tenet of Trinitarian Christianity is based on the teachings of Paul, even though Jesus never said he was God, partner with God, or even God’s son.  Nowhere did Jesus teach the doctrines of the Trinity, Crucifixion, Resurrection and Atonement.  All of these tenets came from Paul,  The teachings of Paul, in fact, contradict the teachings of Jesus, much in the same way that the New Testament informs us of Paul’s conflict with James, Peter and Barnabas.

Nowhere in the scriptures can we deduce that the One God is an association of 3 Gods. On the contrary, the Catholic Creed clearly tells us that there is only one God: the Almighty Father, Creator of Heaven and Earth.

It is a heretical interpretation that was developed from the 3rd century that turned the One God into an association of three Gods...which is not in the scriptures. The Scriptures never refer to the Holy Spirit, the Angel of the Eternal, the Logos or the Son as being other Gods!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

2-

The wisdom behind the tax/jizyah paid by non-Muslims to the Islamic state was fairness. This is for two reasons:

First, Muslims were paying zakah (the annual charity) to the Islamic state, which was used for all sorts of services and social welfare. Zakah is an Islamic act of worship, but it is only for Muslims. It was fair to make non-Muslim citizens of the same state pay a similar (in fact, smaller) amount as a tax, since zakah is not taken from them as it is taken from Muslims.Jizyah was calculated in different ways throughout different eras (a certain amount of money, certain percentage of the crops, etc), but it was consistently less than the zakah, which every Muslim had to pay anyway.

In addition to that, this tax was paid in exchange of protection of these non-Muslim communities (i.e., military protection) and exemption of their men from joining the Islamic army.
https://archive.islamonline.net/706
Why do non-muslims have to pay Jizyah tax under Islamic ...

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

3-

the tax/jizyah in Christianity

The Christ approved the payment of the Tax that the Jews were paying to the Romans and ordered it

Paying the Imperial Tax to Caesar

15 Then the Pharisees went out and laid plans to trap him in his words. 16 They sent their disciples to him along with the Herodians. “Teacher,” they said, “we know that you are a man of integrity and that you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. You aren’t swayed by others, because you pay no attention to who they are. 17 Tell us then, what is your opinion? Is it right to pay the imperial tax[a] to Caesar or not?”

18 But Jesus, knowing their evil intent, said, “You hypocrites, why are you trying to trap me? 19 Show me the coin used for paying the tax.” They brought him a denarius, 20 and he asked them, “Whose image is this? And whose inscription?”

21 “Caesar’s,” they replied.

Then he said to them, “So give back to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God’s.”

22 When they heard this, they were amazed. So they left him and went away.

Although the Jews used to pay the tribute to the Romans while they were humble, indicating their submission to the rule of the Romans, the authority of the Romans, and the subjugation of the Romans, Paul also ordered the payment of the tribute.
"
Romans 13:6-7

6 This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. 7 Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor

« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2022, 04:05:46 AM »
Why is Gabriel called the Holy Spirit

as an honor for him and a statement of his high rank

. The second: Gabriel, peace be upon him, was named that because he revives the religion by him just as the body lives with the spirit, for he is the one responsible for bringing down revelations to the prophets.

Who is the ‘Holy Spirit’ in the Quran?

The “Holy Spirit” (Ruh al-Qudus) is Jibril (peace be upon him). Shaykh al-Shanqiti said: “The words of Allah (interpretation of the meaning), ‘and [We] supported him with Ruh al-Qudus’ [al-Baqarah 2:87] refer to Jibril according to the most sound view. This is indicated by the words (interpretation of the meaning): ‘Which the trustworthy Ruh has brought down’ [al-Shu’ara 26:193] and ‘then We sent to her our Ruh’ [Maryam 19:17].”

Ibn Abi Hatim narrated from Ahmad ibn Sinan… Abu’l-Za’ra told us: ‘Abd-Allah said: Ruh al-Qudus (“the Holy Spirit”) is Jibril, then he said: something similar was narrated from Muhammad ibn Ka’b al-Qurazi, Qatadah, ‘Atiyyah al-‘Awfi, al-Saddi and al-Rabi’ ibn Anas.
Reference to the ‘Holy Spirit’ in the Sunnah

This view is supported by the above and by the report narrated by the two Shaykhs [al-Bukhari and Muslim] with their isnads from Abu Salamah ibn ‘Abd al-Rahman ibn ‘Awf, that he heard Hassan ibn Thabit al-Anaari asking Abu Hurayrah to bear witness, “I ask you by Allah, did you hear the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) say, ‘O Hassan, respond on behalf of the Messenger of Allah. O Allah, support him with Ruh al-Qudus’?” Abu Hurayrah said, “Yes.” (Al-Tafsir al-Masbur by Dr. Hikmat Bashir, 1/192-193)

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said:

“The majority of scholars said that this refers to Jibril (peace be upon him), and that Allah called him al-Ruh al-Ameen, Ruh al-Qudus and Jibril.” (Daqaiq al-Tafsir, part 1, p. 310)

He wrote an entire chapter on that and said:

"Chapter on the meaning of Ruh al-Qudus:

Allah said (interpretation of the meaning):

“O ‘Isa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Remember My Favour to you and to your mother when I supported you with Ruh ul Qudus [Jibril (Gabriel)]…” [al-Maidah 5:110]

Allah supported the Messiah (peace be upon him) with Ruh al-Qudus as He mentions in this ayah. In al-Baqarah Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And We gave ‘Isa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), clear signs and supported him with Ruh-ul-Qudus [Jibril (Gabriel).] [al-Baqarah 2:87]

“Those Messengers! We preferred some of them to others; to some of them Allâh spoke (directly); others He raised to degrees (of honour); and to ‘Isa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), We gave clear proofs and evidences, and supported him with Ruh ul Qudus [Jibril (Gabriel)]” [al-Baqarah 2:253]

This is not limited only to the Messiah; others were also supported in this way. (The scholars) mentioned that Dawud said, “Do not stop supporting me with Ruh al-Qudus.” And our Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said to Hassan ibn Thabit, “O Allah, support him with Ruh al-Qudus.” According to another report: “Ruh al-Qudus will be with you so long as you are defending His Prophet.” Both versions are narrated in al-Sahih.

According to the Christians, the “Holy Spirit” dwelt in the Disciples, and according to them the “Holy Spirit” is something experienced by all of the Prophets. But Allah says in al-Nahl (interpretation of the meaning):

“Say (O Muhammad) Ruh ul Qudus [Jibril (Gabriel)] has brought it (the Quran) down from your Lord with truth, that it may make firm and strengthen (the faith of) those who believe, and as a guidance and glad tidings to those who have submitted (to Allah as Muslims).” [al-Nahl 16:102]

“Which the trustworthy Ruh [Jibril (Gabriel)] has brought down upon your heart (O Muhammad).” [al-Shu’ara’ 26:193]

“Whoever is an enemy to Jibril (Gabriel) (let him die in his fury), for indeed he has brought it (this Quran) down to your heart.” [al-Baqarah 2:97]

So it is clear that Ruh al-Qudus here refers to Jibril… No one suggests that Ruh al-Qudus means the life of Allah ; nor is this indicated by the wording and this phrase is never used in that sense.” (Daqaiq al-Tafsir, part 2, p. 92)

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/14403/who-is-the-holy-spirit
« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 04:07:39 AM by yasoooo »

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2022, 04:11:54 AM »
Yasoo, you should listen to wise who is greater and more humble than you in your faith.

This is The Holy Spirit playing a joke on me in real time, it's hilarious, God invented humour.

You can't disregard the context (I'm not as clever as I think I am) of all previous scripture to pick out certain verses that justify your personal beliefs. You are doing a disservice to the One God that wise, yourself and I all worship.
I'm anti-judaism.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2022, 04:51:23 AM »
Why is Gabriel called the Holy Spirit
  as an honor for him and a statement of his high rank
Yasoooo stop lying! Nowhere does God say that she used the word holy spirit for Gabriel!

The name Gabriel is mentioned in 7 places in the Qur'an, and none of them is mentioned as a holy spirit.

And what's more, the words Gabriel and Jesus never go side by side. Gabriel is rather associated with Muhammad Hz.

The word holy spirit occurs in 4 places. 3 of them are directly related with Jesus. Fourth, and what causes Gabriel to be thought of as the holy spirit, is this:

Say: The Holy Spirit has sent it down from its Lord in truth and truth, as a guide and good news for the Muslims in order to strengthen the faith of the believers. (16:102)

It is said that Gabriel recited the Qur'an to the Pr. Muhammad. Accordingly, the person who brought her down from the sky should be Gabriel.

Say: Whoever is hostile to Jibril (Gabriel) should know that she has brought down the Qur'an, which, by Allah's leave, informs the truth of the previous books, shows the true path to the believers, and is a herald of glad tidings. (2:97)

Although the actions are similar, it is still not clear that the two are the same person.

The Holy Spirit has sent it down > vs < Gabriel has brought it down.

Holy Spirit sent it down: Nezzelehu: نَزَّلَهُ

Gabriel brought it down: Nezzelehu  نَزَّلَهُ

same word.  :(

As a result, we can clearly see from here that:

(What do you think I will say?)

Of course:

Since the Holy Spirit and Gabriel are not defined as the same person, Jesus, whom we know as the Holy Spirit, helped Gabriel in sending the Qur'an down. There's no other option left.  ^-^
« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 04:55:01 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2022, 04:54:49 AM »
It's entirely possible the Holy Spirit just used Gabriel to bring it down, with The Holy Spirit being the one who sent it, Gabriel merely bringing it, although I am speaking in ignorance.

I would prefer my Holy Scripture to have been given by God rather than an Angel of God. Maybe Gabriel was told to tell the Prophet that the Holy Spirit had sent this to him.
I'm anti-judaism.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2022, 04:57:38 AM »
It's entirely possible the Holy Spirit just used Gabriel to bring it down, with The Holy Spirit being the one who sent it, Gabriel merely bringing it, although I am speaking in ignorance.

I would prefer my Holy Scripture to have been given by God rather than an Angel of God. Maybe Gabriel was told to tell the Prophet that the Holy Spirit had sent this to him.
Highly possible. Because obviously they are not the same person. Everyone says that Gabriel brought the Qur'an, and he added the phrase "the holy spirit gave it to me" to clarify the situation, and stated it as "the holy spirit bring it down".

Logic demands it. Oh let me tell you, yasoooo will never accept this because he has logic = zero.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2022, 04:58:18 AM »
What famous non-Muslims said about Islam and Prophet MuhammadPBUH

Napoleon Bonaparte

I hope the time is not far off when I shall be able to unite allthe wise and educated men of all the countries and establish auniform regime based on the principles of Quran which alone are true and whichalone can lead men to happiness.

Sir George Bernard Shaw

I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimationbecause of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to meto possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence whichcan make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - thewonderful man he must be called the Saviour of Humanity.

I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorshipof the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in away that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I haveprophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europeof tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today.

H.G. Wells

The Islamic teachings have left great traditions forequitable and gentle dealings and behaviour, and inspire people with nobilityand tolerance. These are human teachings of the highest order and atthe same time practicable. These teachings brought into existence a society inwhich hard-heartedness and collective oppression and injustice were the leastas compared with all other societies preceding it… Islam is repletewith gentleness, courtesy, and fraternity.

Phillip Hitti

During all the first part of the Middle Ages, noother people made as important a contribution to human progress as did theArabs, if we take this term to mean all those whose mother-tongue wasArabic, and not merely those living in the Arabian peninsula. For centuries, Arabic was the language of learning,culture and intellectual progress for the whole of the civilized world with theexception of the Far East. Fromthe 9th to the 12th century there were more philosophical, medical, historical,religious, astronomical and geographical works written in Arabic than in anyother human tongue.

R. Bosworth Smith

He was Caesar and Pope in one; but he was Pope withoutPope’s pretensions, Caesar without the legions of Caesar:without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a palace, without a fixedrevenue; if ever any man had the right to say that he ruled by theright divine, it was Mohammed, for he had all the power withoutits instruments and without its supports. He cared not for the dressings ofpower. The simplicity of his private life was in keeping with his public life.

Sarojini Naidu

It was the first religion that preached and practised democracy;for, in the mosque, when the call for prayer is sounded and worshippers aregathered together, the democracy of Islam is embodied five times aday when the peasant and king kneel side by side and proclaim: ‘God Alone isGreat’

What Michael H Hart says about Prophet Muhammad

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2022, 04:59:10 AM »
Yasooo is trying to enlighten people, despite his own pitch blackness and unreasonable illogicality. was it irony? No, it's tragicomic.

Perhaps a bot. Because what he says has nothing to do with the issue. He shares completely random stuff.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2022, 05:04:38 AM »

Really?
I'm sure people debate some of the exact meaning, but that is the the thrust of it.    The prophet Jesus will come back and tell Christians that they got it all wrong and convert them to Islam.

This is an Islamic Hadith concerning the End Times, what do you think it means?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signs_of_the_coming_of_Judgement_Day#Descent_of_Jesus
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2022, 05:17:24 AM »
Personally I think wise and myself have come to a good understanding.
I'm anti-judaism.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2022, 05:58:39 AM »
« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 06:00:30 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2022, 06:00:35 AM »

Really?
I'm sure people debate some of the exact meaning, but that is the the thrust of it.    The prophet Jesus will come back and tell Christians that they got it all wrong and convert them to Islam.

This is an Islamic Hadith concerning the End Times, what do you think it means?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signs_of_the_coming_of_Judgement_Day#Descent_of_Jesus
Islamic Hadithes are mostly made up. Hadiths are often fabricated according to the opinion of the person who published them. Because according to the Qur'an, the verses are certain, but there is no such thing as hadith. Even the Prophet of Islam said "don't write my words (in the sense of hadith)" so that there will be no misunderstanding in the future. But a century or so after that, people disagreed on some issues and resorted to hadiths.

The belief of Islam about the End Times is similar to Christianity. The Messiah (Jesus Christ) will come and save the world. There is no difference in this. Antichrist is defined as Dajjal. This is more evident in some hadiths as antichrist. And Jesus is mentioned as "Massiah Jesus" in the same sources. So basically they're the same thing, just the names are slightly different.

The word dajjal was used instead of the word anti. There's a bad guy, and there's Jesus, who's going to save the world against him. It's the same thing. Even if you ask yasoooo about the Messiah, he will say to you that Jesus is the Messiah.  ^-^

This is one of the rare correct assumptions of their perverted understanding and is similar to the rest of Islam. But still there are minor differences. One of them is ready at any moment to proclaim himself as Christ Jesus because they are using drugs. Maybe yasoooo may one day declare himself to be the Messiah, who knows?

In summary, Islam claims that Jesus is not different from other prophets and the most important figure is Prophet Muhammad. But even Islam accepts the end-time role of Jesus, interestingly enough. Frankly, it is surprising that Islamic scholars have not done the manipulation they have successfully done on many issues for the End Times.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1