WerePenguins Grain Aisle, Return of the Nazis

• 540 Replies

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
Re: WerePenguins Grain Aisle, Return of the Nazis
« Reply #390 on: November 25, 2022, 01:34:33 AM »
Well I didn't expect that.   

We had no psychic and the odds were not in our favor to lynch randomly.

I'm relieved that we live to fight another day, but I think we got lucky.

I'm also confused a little.  Didn't Gotham just win armor to a survive a lynching? I'm glad it didn't work but that seems really dumb to win a prize that doesn't do what it is supposed to do
« Last Edit: November 25, 2022, 01:38:26 AM by NotSoSkeptical »
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #391 on: November 25, 2022, 02:16:19 AM »
Daily Puzzle

Fill in the blanks.

But what the ... ..., what had been concealed there

The winner of the daily puzzle will receive one reincarnation from us. He can resurrect a person he wants by it on the same day or night.

Hint: It is almost certain who will actually be resurrected.  8)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #392 on: November 25, 2022, 02:19:36 AM »

Dog Doing?
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #393 on: November 25, 2022, 02:20:29 AM »

Dog Doing?
1 missed. You have 2 rights remained.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #394 on: November 25, 2022, 02:50:51 AM »
Inspector Jura and Inspector Gotham are still arguing when inspector disputeone arrives at the restaurant at noon.

"I told you give this to me", saying, Jura tried to take the armor from Gotham's bag.

No, I fought hard for this, and Gotham, who said I would use it if necessary, objected to it and blocked her.

Inspector Notsoskeptical began to placate them. Hey look, this is a gift from Turd. It's no use fighting for him. “You are Westerners, but Turd is just a backward Middle Eastern Muslim,” he continued, as if not a former jihadist.

By this time, the orders had arrived and they had start to eat.

Both the meal and the discussion were going on when Crouton arrived. Jura held out his fork towards Gotham and said, "I'll gouge your eye with this, I told you give it to me!" she began to threaten.

Inspector Crouton came, too, and sat down at the table. He gave his order first, signaling to Jura to be calm with his hand. And turned to Gotham: Look, as a gentleman, you shouldn't refuse a woman's request. If you were a Turd, I'd understand your attitude, but you're not. I ask you to give this to Jura. I kindly submit you.

Gotham did not accept this offer either.

Inspector Disputeone also warned Gotham that he had mis behaved. After all, she clearly needed this more as a woman. His slender body was vulnerable to Mohammad Aboo Jack's spear and knife blows. Shouldn't he protect his white skin from this wild islamist? ' Disputeone continued.

Gotham clutched her armor-packed bag tightly: "I told you I wouldn't give it to you".

Then I will give you the greatest of punishments. That would be more than any death so far, Jura continued to threaten.

what are you going to do ? Gotham asked. Are you going to impale me? Or are you going to drill?

No, said Jura, now I'm calling wise and I'm sure she will inflict the greatest punishment on you. Jura called wise. Attached is a petition with 3 signatures demanding the impeachment of Gotham.

"There's someone here who doesn't quite grasp the gentlemanly line," said Jura over the phone. Wise couldn't believe what she was hearing. Whereas Gotham was an intellectual. This attitude was clearly unacceptable. He hung up the phone.

Inspector Gotham's phone received an Internal text message received alert. Gotham looked at the message and ran out of the restaurant. He didn't even say good day. In the message:
"You're Fired" B001

Gotham aka CCIA agent William Thompson is no more. The United Nations Team achieved a victory for the first time in a long time. And now they have an opportunity to win the game.

William Thompson stopped by the boydster's grave before leaving town. And by peeing his grave blessed him.

It's night.

Due to weekend conditions, tonight will last 3 days and will be a single puzzle.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #395 on: November 25, 2022, 04:21:33 AM »
I knew it!

I knew that no one as thoroughly loud and obnoxious as Gotham could possibly have been on the good guys side!

Okay I didn't "know it" I guess more than I was randomly accusing people.

I am truly the Homer Simpson to Jura's Frank Grimes.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #396 on: November 25, 2022, 04:51:23 AM »

Whoever this Frank Grimes fellow is I doubt if he’s getting by on randomly shouting in peoples faces “It’s YOU isn’t it.” Hoping they crack; however, I think the NSS link is worth redefining.

As much as I knew nothing, he was willing to throw me to the others knowing I was good, to not vote.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #397 on: November 25, 2022, 05:04:31 AM »

Whoever this Frank Grimes fellow is I doubt if he’s getting by on randomly shouting in peoples faces “It’s YOU isn’t it.” Hoping they crack; however, I think the NSS link is worth redefining.

As much as I knew nothing, he was willing to throw me to the others knowing I was good, to not vote.

I didn't throw you to the wolves.  We outnumber the penguins, thus could easily keep the vote even.

I suggested not lynching as the odds weren't in our favor.  If gotham turned out to be an innocent, the game would have been over.  All I suggested was to not lynch as by next daytime, the chance of us lynching a penguin vs an innocent would have increased exponentially.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #398 on: November 25, 2022, 06:09:29 AM »
Getting fired by wise for Gotham's greed made him the subject of conversation at the restaurant afterward.

Inspector Crouton and Jura said it was right for Gotham to be fired by wise for being greedy.

Inspector Notsoskeptical said he didn't like Gotham either, but he didn't think it was not right but risky to blame someone just for the armor issue, and that their mother hadn't made a decision about it.

Inspector Jura couldn't understand why Notsoskeptical hadn't backed her, as if she hadn't been the one who had made dozens of bad decisions before. However, even the others did so at the last moment.

Notsoskeptical took Gotham's armor on the table and smashed it into pieces. "Who would think of using such a thing?" said.

Where were Stash, Jimmy and Junker? There was a lot of uncertainty here and they had to work hard to resolve it.

What was the answer to the puzzle? And who would dare to find it?

What was the mystery of the puzzle?

In the end, all of the investigators had figured out why the puzzle was in the UN team's favor. No, it wasn't about solving them. Even if the Nazis got the puzzles right, they could not use it fictionally.

The night continues and there are 16 people who can talk here. No night duty either but one
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #399 on: November 25, 2022, 06:48:32 AM »
Daily Puzzle

Fill in the blanks.

The winner of the daily puzzle will receive one reincarnation from us. He can resurrect a person he wants by it on the same day or night.

An empty box.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #400 on: November 25, 2022, 07:01:46 AM »
Daily Puzzle

Fill in the blanks.

But what the secret was, what had been concealed there

« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 12:24:09 AM by Wolvaccine »

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #401 on: November 25, 2022, 07:11:52 AM »

answer.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #402 on: November 25, 2022, 07:23:07 AM »
There is not a true answer "as far as I see".

If more than one true answer comes, so paper, rock and something will be.

Night continues. These talkings have nothing with scenario. Because of the worst method, it will be rock papers game.

Furthermore I have not decided whether or not puzzle will be next week because of abusing. (No comment).

Function of Upa works.
Function of CCIA is useless at the moment, and further also.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #403 on: November 25, 2022, 07:26:04 AM »

answer.

The instruction was to 'fill in the blanks'.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #404 on: November 25, 2022, 07:29:20 AM »
If players want to do they can answer the question Via PM!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #405 on: November 25, 2022, 07:34:25 AM »
If players want to do they can answer the question Via PM!

Translation: This game is pre scripted and I'll ensure who I want to win!

Seriously why would anyone want to PM the answer? Especially as you have made the arbitrary rule of 3 attempts. How can the rest of the players be ensured that the 'winner' didn't have more than 3? Or that you didn't coach the answer in private to who you want? Or that the correct answer was given at all?

Shady game but it's yours. We all knew you would tell it your way

Know your place

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #406 on: November 25, 2022, 07:42:02 AM »

What I would like to say to opposing team is this, you must realise by now that you are on the wrong side of history, if this wasn’t evident when your spokesperson became Boydsta, a notorious thief, war criminal, hater of good music, puppy kicker, stamp collector, and Trump fanboy, then when we revealed the tyrannical Gotham for what he is, the few left must know the game is up.

Come out with your hands up, you will be given borscht and warm socks to wear, let us be one people beneath the blue sky and golden sun.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #407 on: November 25, 2022, 10:10:34 PM »

I didn't throw you to the wolves.  We outnumber the penguins, thus could easily keep the vote even.

I suggested not lynching as the odds weren't in our favor.  If gotham turned out to be an innocent, the game would have been over.  All I suggested was to not lynch as by next daytime, the chance of us lynching a penguin vs an innocent would have increased exponentially.

I was in the same boat - Not risking killing an innocent since are numbers are not advantageous.

Not to mention, I have no idea what in the world is going on and what the rules are anymore. All I know is that Boyd is always evil, even when he is not! And furthermore, even when he is dead.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #408 on: November 26, 2022, 12:24:16 AM »
But what the secret was, what had been concealed there

Bonus points,

The line in question, comes from a fiction story called 'The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle' by Haruki Murakami

Extra bonus: The lines following are 'I had no idea. I was the only one. left alone, the only one in the dark.'

If the answer to your 'blanks' are not 'secret was' the just flat out say so. If you really wanted to rig the game, you could have been more tactful about it. Saying answers can be PM'ed to you is a farce but hey, your 'game'. We all knew going in you had a very set conclusion to the game

Who the hell opens up a competition where answers are submitted behind closed doors?

Wise: 'trust me bro 8)' LOL

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #409 on: November 26, 2022, 12:39:32 AM »
The daily puzzle with the reincarnation prize has been canceled

Good thansgiving day for everybody.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 04:59:34 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #410 on: November 26, 2022, 12:51:17 AM »
The daily puzzle with the reincarnation prize has been canceled due to the answer being disclosed.

ROFL

Of course. I must have 'broken' your game answering your puzzle because you had someone else in mind to provide the answer to resurrect a player of your ultimate choosing.

You dont disappoint wise.

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #411 on: November 26, 2022, 03:27:40 AM »
After consulting the team leaders, I will consider Shifter's disqualification from the game.

The answer to the question was not told to anyone. This is exact.
However, the question may be come from interested issues of some players. However, this does not affect the general plot of the game, because due to the nature of the game, whoever wins the puzzle has to reincarnate one of the empaths.

Daily puzzles have been temporarily removed against this sabotage attempt by someone like Shifter just to disrupt the game scenario.

If the team leaders approve, Shifter will be disqualified.

Everyone gets what they deserve.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #412 on: November 26, 2022, 03:39:12 AM »
After consulting the team leaders, I will consider Shifter's disqualification from the game.

The answer to the question was not told to anyone. This is exact.
However, the question may be come from interested issues of some players. However, this does not affect the general plot of the game, because due to the nature of the game, whoever wins the puzzle has to reincarnate one of the empaths.

Daily puzzles have been temporarily removed against this sabotage attempt by someone like Shifter just to disrupt the game scenario.

If the team leaders approve, Shifter will be disqualified.

Everyone gets what they deserve.

These 'team leaders' were simply in your head lol OK.

Imagine being this upset that someone answered your game puzzle ::)

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #413 on: November 26, 2022, 05:41:33 AM »
The night investigators were happy to solve the chaos created by Gotham.

jura shouts merrily! I brought death to many of you filthy Nazis! The best Nazi is the dead Nazi!

These words had a profound effect on someone. Lev Vasilovich Shevcenko.

Shevcenko is a bartender in civilian life. But even he had never seen a drunk speak so boldly.

Vasilovich went to his room and cried for hours, while the others continued their amusement. Scumbag Russians owned the largest land in the world. And now they want the little lands of his paradise land. Vasilović had left the bartender and joined the army and is now an investigator for the United Nations. But that did not mean that this arrogant Englishwoman should continue her murders.

She had killed the boydster first, their religious leader. And then she put gotham down. Moreover, she had heroized herself and challenged all him and his co-workers. Her threats were growing. It was necessary to get rid of her, but how? He was very confused. He tried to sleep, could not for hours.

When he finally fell asleep, he dreamed of the boydster. He told him not to be afraid, that he would help him with all her spiritual strength. Now go to the bar where you used to work and you'll find her there, boydster told. She will be drunk and will not recognize you. Prepare her a drink she's never had in her life, her last drink, continued.

And so everyone should know that alcohol is injurious to health, boydster ended his words.

Lev Vasilovic Shevcenko got up from his bed with excitement and hope. There was the smell of revenge in the air tonight.

Lev Vasilovis Shevchenko got up from his bed excitedly after the night dream he saw the boydster and went to the street of bars.

The name of the bar was "dead bar", it was one of the most famous bars in Odessa. It was one of the bars where he worked before joining the military. After chatting with his ex-boss, he said he needed a job and wanted to work here tonight. Moreover, he did not want charge for it. His boss immediately accepted the offer.

He started working. He checked on the customers one by one, yes Jura was there. She was chatting with a card on the table that said Shifter: "I always pretend to love wise but I hate him. Can you help me mess up his business? She asked Shifter. More precisely, she asked the paper on the table. And the paper told her he would do his best. Of course, the paper wasn't talking actually, but the jura had got steamed up drunk and seing the paper is talking.

Seeing this situation, Shevchenko was relieved. It would be easier to fool her now. He came to the table where Jura was sitting. "Do you want something, ma'am?" He asked.

Is there anything left here that I didn't drink? Jura replied.

“Oh yes, that is it,” Shevchenko said, pointing at the elixir of immortality in his hand. He left the potion on the table.

Her eyes lit up as Jura read the name of the potion: "Black earth elixir of immortality".

In fact, Shevchenko had just emptied the bottle and poured the poisonous mixture into it.

I seem to know you from somewhere, Jura asked him.

“All men are alike when drunk,” Shevchenko replied with a laugh. He even laughed out loud, but Jura did not understand a thing.

Jura opened the bottle and drank a glass. She felt a burning sensation in his throat. She said it was too harsh.

Yes it is, it's very harsh. Only very important people drink this one.  It's the same thing that Croatian general Slobodan Praljak drank, Shevchenko replied again.

When Slobodan Praljak, he was tried as a war criminal and died soon after drinking it at court. Jura was the second person to drink the same poison.

Jura realized that she was about to die. She asked Shifter's card for help her. Meanwhile, Shifter's card was assing out words like "turd, dick, shit, pussy". More precisely, he wasn't actually speaking, but Jura thought he was.

When Jura's innocent body fell to the ground, there was Haruki Murakami's Wind-Up Bird Chronicle named book, which she was reading these days, on her desk. Moreover, she couldn't even find the words in Haruki Murakami's book. This was the biggest of her betrayals. And now she was paying the price for betrayal.

She had failed the task that wise had given her. Too much drinking and too much trust in bad guys had killed him.

As a result, an English noblewoman, Jura Glenlivet II, who was guilty of nothing but being an ordinary inspector, was murdered by the UPA in one of Odessa's strange bars.

A warm wind blew from the south through the open window, and as Jura breathed her last, she smiled sweetly: "I will not greet you in fear, death."

Rest In Peace.

There are 6 players left, 4 of which are blue teams and 2 are red teams. Every lynching is very important and critical.

If one of the blue team votes for the wrong person, the game ends today.

It is day. Deads shut up.

Jura you are dead. Shut. Up. Thanks.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #414 on: November 26, 2022, 12:27:53 PM »

Ssshh!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #415 on: November 27, 2022, 12:27:14 AM »
How many times more you need do die in order to shut up, Jura?

Oh, I think you're jealous of the way gayer died. I  think you've not adequately embodied death since you didn't get a spear in your ass by a jihadist and you died in a bar in a poetic setting. If you want, I can arrange another death for you. mohamad aboo jack with wank on the corner of the street waiting for you to get there excitedly.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #416 on: November 27, 2022, 08:42:37 AM »
So what is happening with this drivel?  Did I win?
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #417 on: November 27, 2022, 07:54:12 PM »
Ask your team leader about questions in your mind. Any dead from your team also may help you.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #418 on: November 28, 2022, 12:21:06 AM »
Morning in Odessa.

Investigators continued to kill each other, but little had been done to investigate.

Inspector JimmyTheLobster arrived with the remains of a gas can with swastika that he found on the Russian ship that had sinked.

Inspectors had already gone to Navi Susi bar for breakfast.

Inspector Crouton looked at the remains Jimmy had brought: Oh, these indicate that a group of Nazis carried out the sabotage.

Stash broke in: Oh, then let me tell you, it says Made In Ukraine over there.

Inspector Notsoskeptical said: In this case, it is certain that the Ukrainians carried out this sabotage.

"Oh, I'm surprised you're so sure of that," Inspector Junker began. Maybe someone left it there to make them look guilty.

The subject was reflected to wise.

Inspector Jimmy called wise for the teleconference and they explained the issue.

So, have you found the culprit for sure? wise asked.

“We're not sure, but we have serious doubts about the Ukrainians,” Jimmy replied.

Oh, then that's great. You are at the point where we started. “I'll arrange for two more investigators to fix the problem,” wise added.

No one understood anything, because no one except registered UN staff could come there, and 10 out of 16 had already died. How would wise do that? The inspectors looked at each other.

A hour later, a morgue in Istanbul

- Is that it?.
- Affermetive sir.
- Remove the cover.
- Point taken.

- Oh, this is inspector boydster. Our best agent. wise added, that you pack it and send it to my office by courier. in wise's side, it didn't matter who worked for Ukraine. After all, the inspector was the inspector. He had sent them there to investigate, not to kill each other. Therefore, there was no  difference between boydster and scg according to wise. After wise took care of the first issue, he started to deal with the second issue.

Wise called the Turkish Embassy in Moscow and asked them to bring the body of Natalya Egorova to his office in Istanbul.

On the same day, a group from the Moscow embassy of the Republic of Turkey, with the court decision in their hands, started to work to exhume UNIA agent Natalya Egorova and send her to Istanbul via Turkish Airlines, the world's best Airline. (This post may contains hidden advertisement)

These events had caught the attention of the UN Secretary General. They called wise from USA. Guterres on the phone: What are you trying to do? These are our martyrs. Leave them alone!

Don't these people work for me? wise asked.

So yes, they actually are, but they died as a result; Guterres told.

Oh, then let me tell you, if I'm their supervisor, they can't die without my permission.

What you're saying is so ridiculous. What you say is contrary to the mind, the laws of physics and the ordinary flow of life. are you okay? I'm telling you they're dead, they're dead, as lifeless as a river, as hard as a rock, as cold as ice, they're dead, it's over. Face with it.

Wise: Then let me tell you, man is a machine like everything else in the universe. What do you do if your vehicle breaks down? You may fix it, right?. If its engine goes bankrupt, it breaks down. But if you change the engine it will start working again. Man is a machine and can technically be reworked, right?

Guterres: Technically it is, but doctors couldn't find a way around it.

Wise: Your doctors are trying to kill people, not keep them alive. Oh, you don't like it when someone saves people, do you?

Saying I am not a doctor, I am wise, a flat earther; There is nothing impossible for a flat earther, wise hung up the phone in Guterres' face.

The day got longer as the bodies of Yaroslav Leonidovych Slobodyan from the Morgue and Natalya Egorova from Moscow were expected to arrive by courier.

Haha.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #419 on: November 28, 2022, 02:14:07 AM »
Ask your team leader about questions in your mind. Any dead from your team also may help you.
OK, thanks.  Quick question: who is my team leader?
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis