WerePenguins Grain Aisle, Return of the Nazis

• 540 Replies

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
Re: WerePenguins Grain Aisle, Return of the Nazis
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2022, 06:05:46 AM »
Inspector NSS finishes his Vodka and goes to find the ship's captain and ask for the ship's damage report.

As a side note, if we are going to lynch someone it should be BHS for being a penguin and trying to join the game after it started.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2022, 06:07:41 AM by NotSoSkeptical »
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2022, 06:18:03 AM »
Inspector Crustacean joins his esteemed colleague for some good hard inspecting.

*They look at the damage report while nodding and pretending they know what the hell they are doing.  In reality they don't and both lied about their qualifications to get a trip to Odesa*
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2022, 06:48:15 AM »
After reviewing the damage report with Inspector Crustacean, NSS performs a review of the ships crew files.  While browsing, NSS finds a mechanic named Natalya.  After reviewing her file and photo, NSS informs Crustacean that he was going to head to the engine room, where Natalya tends to wears only overalls due to the high heat, and perform a hard and thorough of inspection of the engine room and Natalya's work ethic.  NSS tells his colleague that Natalya's file indicates she works the best when tackling two jobs at the same time, and has no issue changing or taking multiple lanes of approach.

NSS grabs another bottle of vodka and heads to the engine room.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2022, 06:57:46 AM by NotSoSkeptical »
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2022, 06:49:11 AM »

Inspector Jura's Xmas list.

Mostly what I need from this Tesla chap is a pair of gloves, made to look like sturdy but comfortable work gloves but with a woven thread of gold and other current channeling esoteric goodness that can harness the electrical potential of the human body in such a way that when I punch an enemy they feel not only my wrath, but voltage enough to either stop their heart or fry them to a crisp.

I feel this would enhance my chances of survival and that of all those that stand with goodness, vodka drinking and bizarre dreams.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2022, 07:00:05 AM »
I almost missed DJ Olga Korolova's dance party.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2022, 07:07:31 AM »
Inspector boydster is convinced he has finally located a radioactive spider, and I now proudly have multiple spider bites on various parts of my body. I'm feeling something that I can only imagine is a great power now flowing through my veins.

« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2022, 07:44:30 AM »
Inspector Unicorn Peptide Cake has rocked down to electric avenue and then plans to take it higher.
"Deep Throat: Mister Mulder, why are those like yourself, who believe in the existence of extraterrestrial life on this Earth, not dissuaded by all the evidence to the contrary?
Mulder: Because, all the evidence to the contrary is not entirely dissuasive."

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2022, 08:04:23 AM »

I had the germ of a plan that hinged on the fact that the saboteurs have to be penguins to come here and do such things, a simple trail of fresh sardines to lure them under a suspended Anvil made by the Acme corporation was on my virtual drawing board, however I remembered that Lexi was here and he would probably just fuck the dead fish, so I am exploring other avenues that won’t expose the delicate amongst us to Pisco-necrophilia. You are welcome.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2022, 08:25:33 AM »
Okay so just to reiterate. We're in an active war zone. Odessa is the port city where all the grain is shipped off from Ukraine. Russia keeps threatening to blow up grain ships and Ukraine has the sea around it so heavily mined that they're the only ones who know are to get in and out of it without exploding.

And our plan is to hang out on one of the ships?

Why don't we relocate to a less dangerous area like Svatove?
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2022, 09:09:51 AM »
After reviewing the damage report with Inspector Crustacean, NSS performs a review of the ships crew files.  While browsing, NSS finds a mechanic named Natalya.  After reviewing her file and photo, NSS informs Crustacean that he was going to head to the engine room, where Natalya tends to wears only overalls due to the high heat, and perform a hard and thorough of inspection of the engine room and Natalya's work ethic.  NSS tells his colleague that Natalya's file indicates she works the best when tackling two jobs at the same time, and has no issue changing or taking multiple lanes of approach.

NSS grabs another bottle of vodka and heads to the engine room.

*Inspector Crustacean is at first confused by what Inspector NSS is saying, then realisation dawns on his face.  "Shit's getting weird" he mumbles to himself, grabbing his vodka and heading down the metal steps*
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Mundin

• Boydster made me do it
« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2022, 09:17:09 AM »
I get out my fingerprint kit and begin dusting.  I probably end up covered as well but I'm sure that I've solved the case with what I found

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2022, 09:29:42 AM »
Time is running out.  Stronger methods are required.

Inspector Crouton takes a page from 24 and randomly selects pedestrians for enhanced interrogation.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Mundin

• Boydster made me do it
« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2022, 10:37:05 AM »
Time is running out.  Stronger methods are required.

Inspector Crouton takes a page from 24 and randomly selects pedestrians for enhanced interrogation.

Stop torturing random people. There will be time enough for fun and games after we find the saboteurs. 

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2022, 11:41:00 AM »
I get out my fingerprint kit and begin dusting.  I probably end up covered as well but I'm sure that I've solved the case with what I found

I get out my duster and start fingerprinting.
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2022, 11:45:11 AM »
Inspector Alexei is still taking a massive shit.
The toilet got clogged, there is no plunger.

Junker

« Reply #75 on: November 15, 2022, 11:52:28 AM »
Has anyone even seen the captain yet?

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #76 on: November 15, 2022, 11:58:23 AM »

I've been taking a massive shit so no.
I swear I'm not busting 15 nuts in here.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #77 on: November 15, 2022, 12:00:25 PM »

Yes but I'm keeping it a secret
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #78 on: November 15, 2022, 12:00:33 PM »
I vote that we torture Unicorn Peptide Cake for singing Electric Avenue. IT WILL BE STUCK IN MY HEAD FOR DAYS.  >:(
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #79 on: November 15, 2022, 12:02:45 PM »
I vote that we torture Unicorn Peptide Cake for singing Electric Avenue. IT WILL BE STUCK IN MY HEAD FOR DAYS.  >:(

I vote Unicorn Peptide Cake so I can finally execute someone in the electric chair.
YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM FRYING INNOCENT PEOPLE IN THE CHAIR

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #80 on: November 15, 2022, 12:05:48 PM »

I vote Unicorn Peptide Cake so I can finally execute someone in the electric chair.

.... Interesting.
Rabinoz RIP

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #81 on: November 15, 2022, 12:07:23 PM »

.... Interesting.

I always wanted to kill someone and now I can finally kill someone LEGALLY and not get arrested for turning them into fried meat and feeding them to the werepenguins.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2022, 12:12:55 PM »
The waiting. Oh, the waiting!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #83 on: November 15, 2022, 12:13:37 PM »
We can't kill anyone yet. We can make them suffer! IMO.

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #84 on: November 15, 2022, 12:14:19 PM »

As long as I get to hear that sweet, sweet screaming, then I'm up for that.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #85 on: November 15, 2022, 12:28:49 PM »

Like playing Tom Petty songs.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #86 on: November 15, 2022, 12:30:19 PM »

Let's get to the point, ok? I'm gonna roll another joint. We'll turn the radio loud.

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #87 on: November 15, 2022, 12:31:01 PM »

99% of people find Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up more annoying than anything else so that song is a much more viable torture method. Another is to shove anal beads up their arse. Another is to do Kanchou which is where you do finger guns and charge with such speed into someones arsehole they end up shitting for hours then after that, they are rendered shitless for the rest of their life.
My choice is Kanchou.

« Reply #88 on: November 15, 2022, 02:01:21 PM »
I actually live not far from the street in question.  Every time I'm on it that happens. 

« Reply #89 on: November 15, 2022, 02:02:41 PM »
Another is to shove anal beads up their arse. Another is to do Kanchou which is where you do finger guns and charge with such speed into someones arsehole they end up shitting for hours then after that, they are rendered shitless for the rest of their life.
What...?