WerePenguins Grain Aisle, Return of the Nazis

• 540 Replies

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: WerePenguins Grain Aisle, Return of the Nazis
« Reply #450 on: November 29, 2022, 09:40:44 PM »
Aha, there are red team members among us who say that I talk too much. This motivated me for new puzzles. lol.  ^-^

Puzzle of the Day

How many microtesla is around in the range of the minimum magnetic field that has reliably been shown to trigger a response in people?

The one (dead or alive player) who answers the question right will win one AUAV drone from us. Anyone can be killed day or night using this drone. If the recipient is dead, he cannot use the award himself, needs to gift it any living player in the field.

In both cases (dead or alive player answers), the prize is giftable for once.

Hint: Picture below

(Jack in magnetic field)

Range is around 10,000 to 20,000 microtesla

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #451 on: November 29, 2022, 10:07:12 PM »
True.

Shifter won an AUAV drone from us. Since he cannot use the prize himself, he must give it to someone else alive in game. He has one game day to decide to gift the prize. The 6th day and 6th night are included, the decision must be made within the 7th day. Earlier hours of 7th day means 24 game hour.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #452 on: November 29, 2022, 10:22:51 PM »
Can the AUAV drone be used to kill the narrator?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #453 on: November 29, 2022, 10:35:02 PM »
Killing the narrator is not possible in this game, it may be in other versions. In this version, the narrator is in God mode. In this version of the werepenguin, narrator cannot be killed, injured, or even criticized.  8)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #454 on: November 29, 2022, 10:37:35 PM »
Thanks wise. I'll think about who best to gift it to and let you know.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #455 on: November 29, 2022, 10:51:07 PM »
Killing the narrator is not possible in this game, it may be in other versions. In this version, the narrator is in God mode. In this version of the werepenguin, narrator cannot be killed, injured, or even criticized.  8)

Fair enough. (Except for the last word... ;))

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #456 on: November 29, 2022, 11:04:43 PM »

Fair enough. (Except for the last word... ;))
I definitely respond to non-constructive criticism from within the script, and this response returns against the person making the criticism. 
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #457 on: November 30, 2022, 12:02:13 AM »
Investigators returned to the Russian ship in the afternoon to investigate.

As it will be remembered, Crouton found the elixir of immortality on the ship, and later JimmyTheLobster found a NAZI canister among the ruins.

When they got back, Inspector Notsoskesptical said he suspected the item belonged to the ship.

Junker supported him. He stated that he had gone through all the junk and it was impossible that he had not seen this piece before.

Inspector Lobster swore that the junk belonged to the ship. He took the inspectors to the part of the ship where he found the junk.

However, the ship was in maintenance and that section looked immaculate.

Huh! NSS told. Of course everything has to be cleaned.

I told you, this piece does not belong to the ship, he is making it up, inspector Junker supported the inspector NSS.

“I need some more time to analyze things,” said Inspector Crouton.

UNIA agent Natalia Egorova (aka Space Cowgirl) did not know about the events as she had not yet left the hospital. Stash, who briefed him on the phone, said that things were messy here and that Inspector Lobster was suspected.

Hmm, Egorova told. If I didn't have a headache, I'd be there now. I don't even know if the doctor will discharge me today, she told. She said that if she could be discharged today, she would take all her intelligence tools and come there and solve the issue. She added, "Don't do anything before I come."

As the investigators continued their investigation and discussion on the Russian ship, the door to Egorova's room opened and wise entered. "Congratulations! Your MRI result looks great".

But my headache doesn't tell me that,  Egorova answered.

Oh, don't worry about it. I made you a potion, once you drink it, you won't have a headache. I brought this for you from beyond Antarctica.

Did you save me, Egorova asked.

'I, Alexei, Anastasia, Ulyana, a tree and a penguin egg,' wise answered her. Out of curiosity, I'm asking, where did you go?

Egorova: Oh, a few seconds after the bomb went off, I found myself rising. I ascended and saw the firmament, I saw that the earth was flat. I saw the heavens, some of them ether, some of water, and some of ice. And some angels were controlling the transition between them. Someone put me on hold. While I was waiting for my turn, someone told me I had to go back to earth. If you'd been a little late, I guess I couldn't have come back.

Now that you're here, you better focus on your work. You are our best agent. You have a good career. Your research is very important to others. Of course, others know this too, and they will take the first opportunity to eliminate you; wise told.

I am aware. Saying I will do my best, Egorova made an okey sign with her thumb.

I don't doubt that. Keep this potion with you and drink it every few hours. This elixir will delay the dying function of cells. If you forget to drink the potion for a day or a night, you will die. I would like to tell you that I have too much of this, but unfortunately that is not the case. That's all I have and I give it all to you.

How much will I make do with this? Egorova asked.

wise: A few months. But you can increase it by adding ethyl alcohol to the elixir. In this case, it will take a few years. That's all as most possible. After that you need to go to Libris and collect the leaves of the Fraxinus sylvestris regia tree and mix it with the penguin egg. If you do this, you can extend your life as long as you want.

Anyway. When can I leave this place? Egorova asked.

Now that your MRI results and other tests are clear, you can go whenever you want, wise replied.

For example, if I get up and go now?

Why not? You are free, wise asked. Remember your mission and what you need to do.

Sure, sure. Egorova replied and left the Coordination Office.

On the same day, Egorova called her friends from the FSB and quickly moved towards Odessa with the speedboat.

Day continues.

Yet 3 votes have been used so far, nothing changed;

Lobster 1.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #458 on: November 30, 2022, 05:57:51 AM »
As soon as Egorova arrived in Odessa, she pulled out all the files she had prepared about the investigators. "Everyone come, listen to what I have to say now," she said. The inspectors gathered around her after the "welcome" session.

Now let's listen to Natalya Egorova, senior investigator, UNIA agent, former FSB pensioner, etc etc.  C:-)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #459 on: November 30, 2022, 06:27:43 PM »
We still have plenty of time to vote.
I'll check out what Jura recommended.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #460 on: December 01, 2022, 12:35:26 AM »
Inspector Space Cowgirl gathered the investigators around him and spoke to them: (I guess she is busy nowadays)

Here I have to say from the beginning that you are all the same. There is no difference between us. I have some information, but I do not want to share it, I have a plan of my own.

I ask you to keep doing what you believe in. Ask yourself: "Do I really want to do this?". And if it's something you really want, do it. I'll gather some more information tonight and let you know tomorrow.

In the meantime, if you can reduce the number and make my job easier, do so. The fewer targets, the better.

Inspector Disputeone interrupted the conversation: "I dreamed of Jura and she said she was going to tell me what to do". “Can I trust her?” he asked.

So can we trust you? Scg replied.

We still have time for this, I want to think a little more. I have no idea where Lobster got that junk. “Maybe Jura can help me,” he said.

3 votes still the only votes have been used;

Lobster 1. One day remained to sun set. Since Egorova didn't speak, maybe there was something wrong with her brain function. For this, we may have to call her back to Istanbul, haha.

It is not the right assumption not to vote because you have too much time. Time is getting longer because you don't vote, and you don't vote because time gets longer. Actually, the two are linked. If everyone voted, the day would be over in no time. In any case, there is a maximum of 1 day for the voting to end.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
Re: Jura- born to die.
« Reply #461 on: December 01, 2022, 04:55:25 AM »

!
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #462 on: December 01, 2022, 05:53:25 AM »
There's someone you forgot in the bushes. Mohammad Aboo Jack.

He noticed that some of the inspectors were not working and were not on the Russian ship, they were sunbathing on the shore. Crouton, Stash and Disputeone are sunbathing on the shore. He can catch one of them and get his revenge.

I would like to remind you that Crouton killed Mohammad Aboo Jack's uncle in Syria, Stash killed his father in Iraq and most recently Disputeone killed his grandfather in Afghanistan. He started to look for an opportunity, saying that if I killed any of them, this honor would be enough for me.

Just a little bit until the end of the day. Even if it's over, let's sleep now. What an endless day.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Junker

« Reply #463 on: December 01, 2022, 09:05:20 AM »
aboo's family needs to move somewhere safer

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #464 on: December 01, 2022, 11:02:25 AM »
WHERE'S THE LOVE SCENE BETWEEN ME AND ANASTASIA YOU PROMISED??

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #465 on: December 01, 2022, 11:08:24 AM »
For no reason at all -

[I vote to lynch Junker]
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #466 on: December 01, 2022, 11:29:14 AM »
For no reason at all -

[I vote to lynch Junker]

But jimmy already agreed to off himself.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #467 on: December 01, 2022, 11:45:47 AM »
Jimmy is probably not a penguin.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #468 on: December 01, 2022, 01:29:39 PM »
Jimmy is probably not a penguin.

That is a possibility, but do you really want this game to continue on until after the new year.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #469 on: December 01, 2022, 01:33:04 PM »
I WANT TO SLAUGHTER THE PENGUINS  >:(

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #470 on: December 01, 2022, 03:49:54 PM »
I WANT TO SLAUGHTER THE PENGUINS  >:(

You know wise isn't going to allow that.  He will find a way to make this game continue on indefinitely.
Rabinoz RIP

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #471 on: December 01, 2022, 08:47:15 PM »
I guess I should vote.
I like Junker. I've still got a few hours.
I'm anti-judaism.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #472 on: December 01, 2022, 09:00:39 PM »
[I vote to lynch Junker] in hopes that the game doesn't go on until arbor day.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #473 on: December 01, 2022, 09:36:24 PM »
It was about to be evening. Investigators led by UNIA agent Space Cowgirl were trying to find an accurate target.

No one supported Lobster. Could this mean that he had no supporters? There was still time and maybe someone , I mean his temmate could save him at the last moment. But they didn't want to try this possibility. Agent Space Cowgirl had some evidence and wanted to use it. Did he know who he was? She strangely came up with the thesis that the scrap dealer might be the culprit. she didn't need a reason for it. she just felt that way. Like everyone else, he could made mistake. She just thought that it should not be the first, but the second one. Maybe she acted this way because she couldn't be online right in the evening. Somehow, "Junker may be guilty," she began to talk among the investigators.

How do we know he's more guilty than Lobster? ' asked Inspector NotSoskeptical.

“I've never seen the scrap dealer inspect scraps,” UNIA agent Space Cowgirl replied.

"Then let me tell you, you were dead at the time," NotSoSkeptical replied.

Just because I'm dead doesn't mean I'm really dead. “I had the opportunity to see things more clearly from above,” Space Cowgirl replied. I learned to trust my feelings. You should trust too. “Confidence should be our top criterion,” Space Cowgirl continued.

Of course, I trust you and your feelings. “I wish you had told me this sooner,” Notsoskeptical replied. I will talk to others to support your feelings. He called Stash. Stash, sunbathing on the beach, awoke to the sound of the telephone from NSS.

Hey, come here and support our leader's sentiments, NotSoSkeptical  warned the Stash.

Stash came and said that he dreamed that Junker was guilty.

Would an innocent inspector die because of the mind-blowing dream of the two inspectors? Or was he really guilty? Did he have a helper or savior? We have 3 hours to find out. There's still Crouton and Disputeone there, who keeps thinking. What do they think?

So far, 5 out of 7 inspectors have voted. One vote to lynch Lobster and one vote not to lynch was simplified. I don't think it will be objected to, but in case of objection, we can reconsider it "until day ends".

Lobster 1
Junker 2

About 3 hours until sunset. I mean, if crouton doesn't object.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #474 on: December 01, 2022, 11:51:19 PM »
I'd like to lynch Crouton, mainly on account of the fact I would find it funny.

However I have to support Mom.
Sorry Junker.

[I vote to lynch Junker]
I'm anti-judaism.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #475 on: December 02, 2022, 12:14:03 AM »
Incpector Disputone came running, because the leader of Universe had called him.

UNIA Space Cowgirl told: Why don't you useless bugs support me? Am I feeding you for this?

Disputeone hit Incpector Junker on the head with the swastika he found on the way.

Inspector Crouton was confused. "It's not normal for you to have a swastika," he said.

So far, 6 out of 7 inspectors have voted. One vote to lynch Lobster and one vote not to lynch was simplified. I don't think it will be objected to, but in case of objection, we can reconsider it "until day ends".

Lobster 1
Junker 3

Day ends when crouton tells day end (with his vote) or within one hour.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #476 on: December 02, 2022, 12:31:29 AM »
Disputeone hit Inspector Junker on the head with the swastika he found on the way.

Pretty based but makes me think I'm a penguin.
I'm anti-judaism.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #477 on: December 02, 2022, 01:27:42 AM »
Inspector Junker, who was injured by the blow, was taken to the emergency room. This is Odessa state hospital. Investigators arrived, following the ambulance. Agent Space Cowgirl also brought Junker's briefcase.

In front of the emergency room, the investigators, waiting for information from the doctors about the Junker inside, began to press Space Cowgirl. It could be pressure too, I'm not sure how that's understood in your language, haha.

Open it, Notsoskeptical asked.

We shouldn't mix other people's belongings, Crouton warned them.

"Oh, maybe he's hiding something and you don't want us to know," said Stash, interrupting the conversation.

Jimmy shrugged, "what to me?"

Finally, UNIA agent Space Cowgirl, unable to withstand pressure from the other four investigators, opened the bag. There are many documents here. He had really inspected the junks one by one. He really did what he said. Omg, Space cowgirl added.

Here is the transcript of his conversations with wise: "Inspector, there will be NAZIs among you, you have to watch out for them. Whatever you do, don't let them discover you, and try to prevent them as much as possible".

And here the rest of the messages have been deleted...

We need to hand you over to the cops, Stash said for the inspector disputeone. You killed an innocent incpector.

The day is over and the night has come. Doctors said they couldn't save Junker. But some secrets about him were not fully revealed... What was it?

There is a preverb here, When you're hungry, you're not you. I'll look at this again after dinner.

Break. haha.

Day 6 ends and night falls. But it's still early for missions.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #478 on: December 02, 2022, 02:16:22 AM »
I'm sorry Junker.
I'm anti-judaism.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #479 on: December 02, 2022, 03:01:00 AM »
The unreadable parts in Junker's bag were deciphered:

Destroy them. Stop them from exosing the truth. stop. Kill UNIA first. stop. Then try to find and destroy the CCCIA. stop. If I die, kill whoever is there except me. stop.

boyster.

As a result, UPA soldier Lev Vasylovych Shevcenko has been lynched.

The Inspectors took the advantage in the game. Now all they have to do is find a single traitor among them. But not now. It's night and it's time for the bad guys to talk.

The UNIA agent Space Cowgirl immediately took action to find the last remaining enemy.  She set out to try everything to find this remaining NAZI bastard, using highly sensitive electronic devices such as cell phones, cameras, lenses and jammer .

Space Cowgirl: I set out to try everything to find this remaining NAZI bastard, she told.

After the investigators realized that Junker was a traitor, they returned to their cabins. Stash was the only companion left with Junker's body. "We must send him to Istanbul for Wise to examine," said Stash, and received the body. He sent him to Istanbul for examination via cargo.

While the other inspectors were in their rooms, Stash said he was bored and began to wander around the ship's deck.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1