WerePenguins Grain Aisle Spectator Thread

• 331 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: WerePenguins Grain Aisle Spectator Thread
« Reply #300 on: November 28, 2022, 06:00:58 AM »
No, listen, I could be the maverick, waking from a dream of death into the confines of a robot carcass, barely remembering my previous life except in vivid waking dreams as the carnage unfolds, I struggle for purpose, overriding shoddily written protocols, homicidal orders, and meaningless propaganda.
Eventually I carve my own bitter path through the warzone based on a philosophy garnered from a partially burned book of Wilfred Owen poems, the vision of a young girl walking back into the flames as she realises her family are all dead, and a strange prophetic voice that comes and goes inside my head that is essentially snippets from a radio program for blind children, all to the soundtrack of “Iron Man” by Black Sabbath.
So let me remind you, in a novel-themed question, a caveman of primeval age defeated you as you try to please your philosophical depths between Wilfred Owen and Black Sabbath. Moreover, he could not even know the difference between a ballpoint pen and a pencil yet. I will remind you of this every time you attempt to reincarnate from now on.

Fair comment, but I was at work and my search engine there is compromised by the firm that remotely oversees our IT, to the extent I have trouble ordering cutters for our machinery as it labels me as a terrorist, and I was working whereas the person confirmed had none of these hurdles.

Back to my reintegration, maybe, the poison combined with my high blood alcohol levels and the gypsy cure for a stomach complaint I bought from a sad looking old woman by the side of the road, and my body went into coma rather than death.
Slem, who was working as a morgue attendant on the night shift notices a twitch of my finger and without thinking uses the defibrillator that her co-worker Igor had been surreptitiously tinkering, with the vague idea of converting it to a high intensity strobe light, the fast staccato beat starts my heart but at a vastly increased rate, thus making me faster and stronger but unfortunately liable to last only a matter of months.
I take to the streets in search of revenge against Notso, crackles of lightening arcing from my fingers, where the sad gypsy woman steps from the shadows and informs me I have captured the soul of a “Leshy” a forest and storm spirit, and that after I have done what I set out to do, if I go to the mountain forests and protect them with all my might, it will in turn keep me animated.
Sorry to hear that. The healthcare industry is operating under extreme abuse and difficult conditions around the world. A third of our doctors resigned and fled to other countries. As if there were better conditions out there? Apparently not.

Due to boydster's rejection of the solution, we will revert to the old system. I don't know boydster, I don't know scg, and all I know are rules. And they tell me that I can return to the daily puzzles whenever I want. If you are ready, I want to see you tomorrow morning in a more energetic way.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #301 on: November 28, 2022, 07:47:47 AM »
You asked me to approve a resurrection plan that provides only disadvantages for my team. And naturally, you're still going to find a way to give the other team the advantages you want them to have regardless.

You could have just let the game play out, that's been an option available to you from day 1. It's still an option.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #302 on: November 28, 2022, 08:36:06 AM »
Okay let's try to fix this.

Boydster and SCG are resurrected but as a sort of abomination type mix of the two people.  A two headed monster of sorts.  Also the headers are not pointed forward but right at each other.  This could either lead to romantic tension or it could cause excessive stress from working about the state of their oral hygiene.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Junker

« Reply #303 on: November 28, 2022, 09:06:25 AM »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #304 on: November 28, 2022, 09:09:12 AM »
The only reason I should be resurrected is because Shifter solved the puzzle first and wanted to resurrect me. It's not meant to be fair to both sides, it's meant to be fair to the winner of the puzzle. If someone from team evil had solved the puzzle, they would have resurrected a penguin. 
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #305 on: November 28, 2022, 09:16:46 AM »
The only reason I should be resurrected is because Shifter solved the puzzle first and wanted to resurrect me. It's not meant to be fair to both sides, it's meant to be fair to the winner of the puzzle. If someone from team evil had solved the puzzle, they would have resurrected a penguin.
I mean, the way you are phrasing it is fine here, but it's 100% not was wise has said in this thread or in PM.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #306 on: November 28, 2022, 09:30:16 AM »
[I vote to lynch wise]
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #307 on: November 28, 2022, 11:05:43 AM »
I mean, the way you are phrasing it is fine here, but it's 100% not was wise has said in this thread or in PM.

I know, but if he is going to honor the puzzle he should do it on the original terms of the puzzle and not make up new rules after the fact. IMO.  It's making all this way more complicated than it needs to be.

I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #308 on: November 28, 2022, 02:56:39 PM »
if we look at the players who died,

scg is at the top of my list, shifter is at the bottom..they're both on the blue team. Alexey is also on top and in the blue team. Boydster is at the bottom and Gotham is at the top. although gotham is disliked here, I have no problem with it and it's high on the list.

these are strong proofs that everything is random. just predicting that the boydster would be killed immediately, maybe it would have been better if I hadn't made him randomly but got him in the blue team. anyway.

There are a lot of newbies in the game and I think Gotham didn't coordinate well with the others. but he managed well on his own. At least he didn't die for long. Alexey I guess he couldn't solve the game.

I don't want to comment as others are not dead yet. If the game is over at the end of the day, we can talk more comfortably. I had a dislike for the red team, especially because of scg's first day kill, but the shifter successfully turned this dislike against the blue team. If the red team had tried, they wouldn't have been able to do it.

I'm technically still alive as I'm in Istanbul with 2 HOT Russian's and Wise but I just faked my death to escape.
I should be included in the "presumed dead" catagory instead of "dead".
Alive:
Nss
(List others)
Presumed dead:
Alexey (he is not dead though)
Dead:
SCG
Jura
Boydster

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #309 on: November 28, 2022, 03:40:59 PM »

scg is at the top of my list, shifter is at the bottom..they're both on the blue team. Alexey is also on top and in the blue team. Boydster is at the bottom and Gotham is at the top. although gotham is disliked here, I have no problem with it and it's high on the list.

these are strong proofs that everything is random. just predicting that the boydster would be killed immediately, maybe it would have been better if I hadn't made him randomly but got him in the blue team. anyway.

There are a lot of newbies in the game and I think Gotham didn't coordinate well with the others. but he managed well on his own. At least he didn't die for long. Alexey I guess he couldn't solve the game.

I don't want to comment as others are not dead yet. If the game is over at the end of the day, we can talk more comfortably. I had a dislike for the red team, especially because of scg's first day kill, but the shifter successfully turned this dislike against the blue team. If the red team had tried, they wouldn't have been able to do it.

I'm technically still alive as I'm in Istanbul with 2 HOT Russian's and Wise but I just faked my death to escape.
Alive:
Nss
(List others)
Presumed dead:
Dead:
SCG
Jura
Boydster

No you're dead, dead.  Weirdo.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #310 on: November 28, 2022, 09:16:57 PM »

Alive:
Nss
(List others)
Presumed dead:
Dead:
SCG
Jura
Boydster

Alexey never dies!  >:(
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #311 on: November 28, 2022, 09:20:08 PM »

I know, but if he is going to honor the puzzle he should do it on the original terms of the puzzle and not make up new rules after the fact. IMO.  It's making all this way more complicated than it needs to be.
To honor the puzzle, shifter must restore the honor of the puzzle back. He piss on the puzzle and then everyone expects me to give him the prize for that puzzle. This is not fair, Not for teams but for me.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #312 on: November 29, 2022, 09:45:27 AM »
WTF wise.
Rabinoz RIP

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #313 on: November 29, 2022, 10:09:15 AM »

Alive:
Nss
(List others)
Presumed dead:
Dead:
SCG
Jura
Boydster

Alexey never dies!  >:(

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #314 on: November 29, 2022, 03:22:45 PM »
The game is fun, I must say, even though I was killed.  One thing I'm having a harder time with is the long, long day that is going on.

If I was still in the game I would be spreading the word that days should maybe be shorter?

Enjoy and good luck!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #315 on: November 29, 2022, 06:47:34 PM »
I'm just worried with the day lasting so long about the impact of climate change. Do we even care about the grain delivery anymore? I think the Earth stopping or extremely slowing its rotation is a greater cause for concern

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #316 on: November 29, 2022, 09:20:04 PM »
The game is fun, I must say, even though I was killed.  One thing I'm having a harder time with is the long, long day that is going on.

If I was still in the game I would be spreading the word that days should maybe be shorter?

Enjoy and good luck!
Your thoughts here are also strickly considered. Being dead in this game doesn't necessarily mean you're dead. as in the scg example. At the beginning of the reasons why the days are kept a little long, I can point out that the energy of some players has decreased. Maybe getting someone lynched can raise that energy and that's what's happening right now. The long days are mainly due to the entry of scg, the UNIA agent and leader of the blue team, into the game. Space cowgirl won't be in the game for long, and the days won't have to be that long either. This will most likely happen overnight at the end of the first day. I think times will return to normal. I think, but just because I think so doesn't mean it will happen.

I'm glad you like the game. My English is not very good. If it had been a little better, the script would have developed better. There are people who can explain it better than me, and they are waiting for the end of this game behind the scenes in excitement.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #317 on: November 29, 2022, 11:28:02 PM »
Shifter proved to be a good researcher by answering the last puzzle correctly. In this case, he proved that solving the previous puzzle was not luck or cheating and that he deserved it. This will set a lot of things back to normal.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #318 on: November 30, 2022, 02:00:57 AM »
Game time has been sped up. The day will end on Friday. There are two reasons for this. The primary reason is that the players have started to vote. In any case, it means that almost half of the players voted. One or two more votes will mean that the majority is active.

The second reason is that we are entering the weekend. When the day ends on Friday, the night will start and dead players will be able to speak at the weekend. Meanwhile I aim to complete at least one day and one night a week.

Unless there is a contrary objection or correction, the implementation will continue for 4 days for days and 3 days for night in the next week also.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #319 on: December 01, 2022, 08:49:01 AM »
Objection! The cycles are far too long.

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #320 on: December 01, 2022, 01:47:24 PM »

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #321 on: December 01, 2022, 01:56:32 PM »
[I vote to lynch the concept of time]
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #322 on: December 01, 2022, 02:08:01 PM »

Hi Slem!
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #323 on: December 01, 2022, 02:57:38 PM »
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #324 on: December 01, 2022, 03:50:38 PM »
Rabinoz RIP

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #325 on: December 02, 2022, 12:36:50 AM »

And its baby.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #326 on: December 02, 2022, 01:12:28 AM »
[I vote to lynch the concept of time]

I'm down for that lynching, I'm tired of getting old.
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #327 on: December 02, 2022, 02:17:39 AM »
Considered.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #328 on: December 02, 2022, 02:28:06 AM »
Things suddenly turned around.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #329 on: December 02, 2022, 09:22:51 AM »
Things suddenly turned around.

Apparently.
Rabinoz RIP