WerePenguins Grain Aisle Spectator Thread

• 331 Replies

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Re: WerePenguins Grain Aisle Spectator Thread
« Reply #240 on: November 25, 2022, 08:21:58 AM »

An explosive filled vibrating buttplug . . . . .

NH₄NO₃ + a ? ingredient, push the button, Frank!  ;D
« Last Edit: November 25, 2022, 08:24:00 AM by Bullwinkle »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #241 on: November 25, 2022, 08:33:29 AM »
Go ahead and ask your psychic and your toymaker if they shared their PMs or abilities with me or anyone else on my team, wise. There is no dishonesty in how either of them got taken down.
Oh I got you.

In the first night your Upa soldier with not Amy knowledge about roles of players, tookall therisk includes killing other Upas or CCia, tookall the risk and randomly killer the most important role in the game. Completely chance. Lol
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #242 on: November 25, 2022, 09:07:27 AM »
Where am I?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #243 on: November 25, 2022, 09:12:52 AM »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #244 on: November 25, 2022, 09:20:08 AM »
Where am I?
a place closer to God.

That is good to hear, thank you. I thought I was lost.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #245 on: November 25, 2022, 09:59:05 PM »
In the game, the Nazi team's response to the prize game technically puts them in a difficult position. that's what happened in gotham. he got it but couldn't use it. If reincarnation is also taken, it cannot be used by anyone other than empaths. it was realized that this prevents free competition

Reply via pm allowed to recreate the competitive atmosphere in puzzles. now the nazi team can respond without fear, win the prize, and reincarnate one of their own. They are not discovered or killed.

This update is a positive fix to correct the injustice that was unleashed against the Nazis in the game. not against the rules. The rules do not say that replies will not be sent via PM.

It is an unfair competition happened. If this would not be corrected, so no need to New puzzles.

Game rules suggest you don't behave a dick. Whenever you do it, takes a response.

İf I do something unfair and against you, what you do? Insult, disrespecting, etc.

So, if you talk ınsult against me, what do you expect I do? No. I am not doing someting unfair. Instead, correcting something unfair.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #246 on: November 26, 2022, 03:43:06 AM »
Answered wises puzzle

Gets 'disqualified' LOL

Great game wise. Your best one yet lol 8)

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #247 on: November 26, 2022, 05:39:24 AM »
No puzzle no cheating. gtfoh ret...

The answer was given to no one. I can choose questions from players interests. There is nothing wrong with that. This puzzle didn't matter, as it was already clear who would be reincarnated. But it's not worth it. Turds aren't worth it to talk about.

No puzzle no cheating. hope you are happy.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #248 on: November 26, 2022, 06:10:53 AM »
No puzzle no cheating. gtfoh ret...

The answer was given to no one. I can choose questions from players interests. There is nothing wrong with that. This puzzle didn't matter, as it was already clear who would be reincarnated. But it's not worth it. Turds aren't worth it to talk about.

No puzzle no cheating. hope you are happy.

The answer wasn't given to me but I worked it out. How is that cheating?

Jura attemps an answer in public and you say he is incorrect. So I attempt an answer (you later admitted was correct) but said it was not correct and that people can PM you the answer. Of course that looks as dodgy as hell

When I expand on the answer so there could be no mistake or confusion about it, you crack the shits and cancel the puzzle

Quote from: wise
The daily puzzle with the reincarnation prize has been canceled due to the answer being disclosed.

Wasn't that the point of the puzzle? For people to answer it?

Whatever man. You obviously have a particular ending or team you want to win this. It's your game, go for it.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #249 on: November 26, 2022, 08:09:35 AM »
I could not saw posts belong people on my ignore list. I saw one post belongs to Jura and it was wrong.

I saw a true answer with showing the solving, exposing all the steps, when I was logoff.

This is a team match and egoism is a thing causes match get lost. It is clear that blue team could chosed somebody else to reply, and in this case, a problem would not happen. Because shifter is not trying to win the game, but trying to find something wrong in this game. But although all these are against his team, he continues to do,and nobody tell hım shut the shit up. Blue team is behaving like a team executed by their own. Shifter does not accept the team leader, but I already told first players that, dead players are leaders, whether or not agree.

This is a team match, if you don't play as a team member but your own, so why the fuck did you join the werepenguin?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 08:16:11 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #250 on: November 26, 2022, 08:22:31 AM »
I could not saw posts belong people on my ignore list. I saw one post belongs to Jura and it was wrong.

I saw a true answer with showing the solving, exposing all the steps, when I was logoff.

This is a team match and egoism is a thing cause match lost. It is Clear blue team could chose somebody else to reply, and in this case, a problem would not happen. Because shifter is not trying to win the game, but trying to find something wrong in this game. But although all these are against his team, he continues to do,and nobody tell hım shut the shit up. Blue team is behaving like a team executed by their own. Shifter does not accept the team leader, but I already told firste players dead are leaders whether or not agree.

This is a team match, if you don't play as a team member but your own, so why the fuck did you join the werepenguin?

I played your game. I talk only at night after you randomly killed me off, I play by your rules

You however just make it up as you go. It's your game. You'll notice, I have not 'complained'. I find this all very predictable and just pointed it out. Keep doing whatever it is you do and violate your own rules and crack the shits when players you dont like solve your puzzle. If you were an honourable man, you'd suck it up and grant he prize. But you're not. I know that, you know that, we all know that and nobody expects you to follow through so nobody is actually upset lol. Well nobody except for you, obviously

As for your 'you're on my ignore list so I didn't see'. We all know that's a crock of crap. Also what kind of narrator for a game would put players on the ignore list? And idiot one I guess ::)

These games were never serious - it's about the fun factor and you shitting up your own game sure made it fun. Thanks for the fun game wise 8)

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #251 on: November 26, 2022, 08:45:50 AM »
I did not kill you randomly you retard.

Jura killed you by using drone. Ask her. It was easy to learn it by asking the team leader but it is apperantly a communication problem in your team. Instead of steady your mistakes of your team, you are trying to show me doing some evil that, not exist but your misunderstandings.

I am not here to correct your misunderstandings. All your behaves are harming the team you belong.

Shut up and get out of here.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 08:51:08 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #252 on: November 26, 2022, 08:55:26 AM »
I did not kill you randomly you retard.

Jura killed you by using drone. Ask her.

I am not here to correct your misunderstandings.

Shut up and get out of here.

Not according to this
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?action=post;quote=2380711;topic=91086.150

Not a lynch, not a penguin kill, just you being unhappy with me elsewhere on the forums so 'fuck out the shifter'. And I am cool with the death. It's your game and we all knew going in you would be silly with it. You however were not cool with your puzzle being answered by me. That's on you. I've been cool and followed your rules and accepted the silly fate. The only one whose angry is you.

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #253 on: November 26, 2022, 09:22:45 AM »
Again, Jura killed you.

The words write there that I wrote was about the words she used about to kill you.

Why don't you ask her whether or not she killed you? I can show PM after game over than you will.see how you are an idio

Anyway. Askyour problems to Jura. She has all the answer. I don't want to deal with your bs claims anymore. Fuck off, shitler. You have randomly assigned to the game otherwise you would be in the red team.

Anyway. The best thing Jura did is to kill you, even it could not stop you. Your dead is not less harmfull for your team.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #254 on: November 26, 2022, 09:49:36 AM »
Again, Jura killed you.

The words write there that I wrote was about the words she used about to kill you.

Why don't you ask her whether or not she killed you? I can show PM after game over than you will.see how you are an idio

Anyway. Askyour problems to Jura. She has all the answer. I don't want to deal with your bs claims anymore. Fuck off, shitler. You have randomly assigned to the game otherwise you would be in the red team.

Anyway. The best thing Jura did is to kill you, even it could not stop you. Your dead is not less harmfull for your team.

I dont care if Jura 'killed me' if she was awarded the drone that Mundin made. 'fuck out the shifter' shows your personal contempt in me and making the so called 50% random chance (that had to succeed twice) unlikely lol. But I dont care and I'm sure you relished the opportunity hahaha

Geez wise, it's all good. How many times have I said it's your game and you narrate it your way ::) The only one blowing it up is you because I solved your puzzle which you took umbrage to. Whatever man, dont make the puzzle games if you dont want them solved.

If I wasn't rooting for my team to win (to score SCG reincarnation) I wouldn't have bothered with your puzzle. But you obviously didn't want 'blue team' to get a reincarnation. As narrator it's your prerogative to not be impartial

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #255 on: November 26, 2022, 10:14:49 AM »

Everybody see my signature it includes ignore list. Chosing somebody to solve the puzzle in my ignore list the most stupid thing. If you mess me, so I mess you. If your team mess me, then I mess your team.

I have on equal distance to both teams, who behaves me which attitude, takes response. Shifter has tried to be a dick in the game and took its response.

Mundin has discover the auav, gave it Jura and she killed shifter. Since shifter resist the gifts go randomly I have changed the Google system and gave the right of chosing the random events to game leaders.

Boydster has moved, scg has lated to move. Jura has volunteered to play. Jura and boydster match decided some of random events.

Mundins random moves May be ask others too but he hasalready dead.

All these works made my work hard. Because I was just asking Google for random events. I have start to ask team leaders and wait for response.

All these efforts have been made in order to satisfy the paranoia of shifter.

And he as a Man like came from primative world tells an answer that he normally can not know. I was not convinced him fairly knew the answer. Even he knew fairly I chose completely cancel the puzzle in order to him get anything, not because hım beinga dick in forum but behaving like a dick in game, as a response.

There are dicks on this forum more than gentlemen, unfortunately.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #256 on: November 26, 2022, 10:33:02 AM »

Everybody see my signature it includes ignore list. Chosing somebody to solve the puzzle in my ignore list the most stupid thing. If you mess me, so I mess you. If your team mess me, then I mess your team.

I have on equal distance to both teams, who behaves me which attitude, takes response. Shifter has tried to be a dick in the game and took its response.

Mundin has discover the auav, gave it Jura and she killed shifter. Since shifter resist the gifts go randomly I have changed the Google system and gave the right of chosing the random events to game leaders.

Boydster has moved, scg has lated to move. Jura has volunteered to play. Jura and boydster match decided some of random events.

Mundins random moves May be ask others too but he hasalready dead.

All these works made my work hard. Because I was just asking Google for random events. I have start to ask team leaders and wait for response.

All these efforts have been made in order to satisfy the paranoia of shifter.

And he as a Man like came from primative world tells an answer that he normally can not know. I was not convinced him fairly knew the answer. Even he knew fairly I chose completely cancel the puzzle in order to him get anything, not because hım beinga dick in forum but behaving like a dick in game, as a response.

There are dicks on this forum more than gentlemen, unfortunately.

LOL

Where was I a dick in the game when I gave my answer to the puzzle you said was wrong? If you read the game thread, you would notice that I didn't reply at all after I was killed and the first response I made was at 'night' when I was permitted to talk and my only reply was the answer to your puzzle. The 2 blanks you asked for. Nobody 'chose me' to answer the puzzle. I looked for it myself.

You would also notice I told people in this spectator thread that they should ask questions about the game in here and for the dead players to talk in here and not at all times in the game thread to keep your game thread clear

Which I might add is a courtesy you certainly didn't do in the game I narrated when you cracked the shits at being killed, blamed me for it and then you raged for ages day and night, rules be damned. You would also notice as narrator I didn't crack the shits back at you despite your own attempt to fuck up the game that you couldn't stand being 'dead' in

Now after you said my answer was "not a true answer" and then opened up the answers to be submitted by PM, I knew you were trying to pull some shenanigans. So I later clarified my answer yet again which you then got angry about

Whatever wise. Your game, your rules. Change them up as you go if you want. We all knew going in you'd pull stunts like that
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 10:34:40 AM by Wolvaccine »

Know your place

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #257 on: November 26, 2022, 10:38:54 AM »

FYI Shifty, I did kill you with a drone, all my idea as the ghost council was two deads, me and a couple of penguins, you hadn't contacted Spacey so you were on the list of potential penguins and as you have played enough to get in touch with a verified good dead person I count that as suicide.

On the nature of Wises game, don't go to the coloseum and moan about the blood.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #258 on: November 26, 2022, 10:52:01 AM »

FYI Shifty, I did kill you with a drone, all my idea as the ghost council was two deads, me and a couple of penguins, you hadn't contacted Spacey so you were on the list of potential penguins and as you have played enough to get in touch with a verified good dead person I count that as suicide.

All good man, I dont mind. It's the blood that's entertaining. Also I'm not the one moaning - I've said I expected as such and have no real problem with it. At least now I can be assured there wont be any shenanigans with this 'PM me the answer to the puzzle' nonsense. At least the penguin team wont get their guy resurrected. Good enough for me, I'll take the win lol :)

I hadn't contacted Spacey because I didn't see how my contacting was going to absolve any suspicion of me. She died on the first night so she wasn't going to have a list of many safe people. It could make me look like a penguin trying to weasel my way in (typical penguin move lol). In past games, narrators would also give the penguins a copy of the PM message sent to the 'good guys' and unsure of what wise sent to the penguins, didn't see the point (I also think copying the PM's and sending them as proof to others is in bad taste of the game).

So the ghost council was always going to be about trust in those that had not yet been killed. The only assured safes are the ones that had died already

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #259 on: November 26, 2022, 10:53:07 AM »

Honestly, I'm not surprised you killed the shifter. because boydster died bad and scg good. In that case, you should have gotten emotional and tried the odds that I might have put the bad guys in the red team. And of course the shifter should have been on the bad team. but when it turns out that he's on the blue team, I think you realized that things were random. everyone understood, only shifter did not understand.

The random game was played by boydster and scg once. Boydster and Jura played the second. I didn't disclosed jura played it because it would increase the probability of being good according to the current situation and this would affect the game.

As for the 50% issue of Tesla. In the plot of the play, Tesla finds and presents something, but cannot reveal himself based on these gifts. 50% is a rule to ensure this. otherwise, for example, he sends a drone to Jura and tells him that he is sending a drone to him. In this case, his role is immediately revealed. There are also those who play this game for the first time and this rule was taken to protect them.

Mundin died early, however, and this measure could not save him.

finally as a result fuck out the shifter.  >:D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #260 on: November 26, 2022, 11:15:56 AM »
if we look at the players who died,

scg is at the top of my list, shifter is at the bottom..they're both on the blue team. Alexey is also on top and in the blue team. Boydster is at the bottom and Gotham is at the top. although gotham is disliked here, I have no problem with it and it's high on the list.

these are strong proofs that everything is random. just predicting that the boydster would be killed immediately, maybe it would have been better if I hadn't made him randomly but got him in the blue team. anyway.

There are a lot of newbies in the game and I think Gotham didn't coordinate well with the others. but he managed well on his own. At least he didn't die for long. Alexey I guess he couldn't solve the game.

I don't want to comment as others are not dead yet. If the game is over at the end of the day, we can talk more comfortably. I had a dislike for the red team, especially because of scg's first day kill, but the shifter successfully turned this dislike against the blue team. If the red team had tried, they wouldn't have been able to do it.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #261 on: November 26, 2022, 11:22:26 AM »
I had a dislike for the red team, especially because of scg's first day kill, but the shifter successfully turned this dislike against the blue team. If the red team had tried, they wouldn't have been able to do it.

As role of narrator you should not have any like/dislike for any team or characters in the story. You should have no emotional investment in anyone.

Well, should being the operative word. We knew going in this would be a wild ride and you didn't disappoint and I'm sure you will continue to make it interesting. Thanks again dude 8)

Know your place

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #262 on: November 26, 2022, 11:35:04 AM »
Blue team has 4 players and red team has 2 players. Crouton though has an extra life

If crouton is a good guy, this puts the red team in a pretty poor position as they will need 2 nights to kill him off

Or if the blue team wanted to get rid of him, 2 days of lynching.

Either way, I think the writing is already on the wall for whichever team crouton is not a part of.

Good luck remaining players! 'May the odds be ever in your favour' 8)

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #263 on: November 26, 2022, 11:59:23 AM »
 It's not an emotional investment. action-reaction principle. If you fight with the referee, what could be more natural than to decide against you? there is. The referees can inspect the referees after the match, all referee decisions are within the rules and regulations. When the initiative needs to be taken, it is against the team with the dicks. but it's not about the forum, it's all the dynamics of the game itself.

the narrator is not part of this game! but it's against you if you pretend to be a dick and make the narrator part of the game. and there is no need for cheating for this. The main dick in the game is still talking, even though I've been so frank.

It's because he wants to hurt his team. maybe he didn't like scg so he couldn't reincarnate. probably so. As I have told earlier, game structure requires an empath to reincarnate in this point. Whoever win the puzzle "has to" reincarnate the empath. Even evil team wins, they have to reincarnate Unia too.

A) reincarnetes an evil: hım and other evil die in a row.
B) does not so anything: dies in following day.

The only option prevent to reincarnate the empath ise somebody (a dick like shifter) makes everything to provoke the narrator and forces hım to cancel the puzzle.

Open the rule page. I told puzzle days are random. I have not to create puzzle. Dickinary has forced me decide this. No puzzle, no dick, no shifter. Winner is in the second plan. First plan is to fair play.

And, of course, I don't have to put up with  insults to convince people that I've handled the game fairly.

We are all volunteers here. None of us do these jobs for pay. So what is it that convinces you to you insult me ​​endlessly but that I will not respond to you and act like a robot?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 12:07:57 PM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #264 on: November 26, 2022, 12:09:54 PM »
I don't want to read this endless fighting, but I read enough to reply to two things.

It never even occurred to me that Shifter was on your ignore list. It probably didn't to anyone else either.

And gotham is well loved on the FES. I don't know anyone who dislikes him and I will fight them if they do  >:(
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #265 on: November 26, 2022, 12:11:34 PM »
Shitler was knowing.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #266 on: November 26, 2022, 12:37:33 PM »
Thank you SCG. That is very kind to say. I was rather reeling from the "I am disliked" comment.

I never gave much thought to the like/dislike status of things but would prefer not to hated!

Thanks again and I have your back!  :)

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #267 on: November 26, 2022, 12:48:50 PM »

The only option prevent to reincarnate the empath ise somebody (a dick like shifter) makes everything to provoke the narrator and forces hım to cancel the puzzle.

Answering your puzzle was provoking you?? Lol because from my death to my answer of the puzzle I didn't say anything in game.

My goal was to have SCG reincarnated but you obviously didn't want that so spat a dummy and put a stop to that plan. All good, I've said all along its your game and you can dick around with it if you like

Again if you read the game page, all the way back from my death my next post was simply the 2 blanked words you requested. That was it. No me being a dick in the game to piss you off. Only person being a dick was you who didn't want to award me the 'prize'. Whatever man. ::) I knew you couldn't get past your butt hurt that it was me that answered it correctly so wouldn't follow through. I like predictability tbh

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #268 on: November 26, 2022, 12:59:01 PM »
Why would someone playing the game be on the narrator's ignore list?

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #269 on: November 26, 2022, 01:03:59 PM »
Thank you SCG. That is very kind to say. I was rather reeling from the "I am disliked" comment.

I never gave much thought to the like/dislike status of things but would prefer not to hated!

Thanks again and I have your back!  :)

Although it was I who instigated your demise, there was no hate involved it being a game, and if Spacey likes you then I have the feeling that you are okay.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.