WerePenguins Grain Aisle Spectator Thread

• 331 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: WerePenguins Grain Aisle Registration Page
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2022, 10:35:08 AM »
There is at least 5 days and it May be extended a bit more.

Is that on a monday, satureday, or sunday? I can't be on as much on those days.
Monday starts. You move in game average once a day, guess you can do that.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2022, 10:35:57 AM »
There is at least 5 days and it May be extended a bit more.

Is that on a monday, satureday, or sunday? I can't be on as much on those days.
Monday starts.

Could you delay it for that day and make it tuesday?
Also, isn't it night in Turky?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2022, 10:39:37 AM »
Sure it May be tuesday.

Game time is noon in Turkey, it is about before sunrise in east US. This is because I will be able to deal with the game during the lunch break even if I have a busy job.

But you can play once a day whenever you want. İt is expected you move once a day average, not more. Some May play more, but not necessary
« Last Edit: November 08, 2022, 10:43:37 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2022, 10:45:04 AM »
Sure it May be tuesday.

Game time is noon in Turkey, it is about before sunrise in east US. This is because I will be able to deal with the game during the lunch break even if I have a busy job.

But you can play once a day whenever you want. İt is expected you move once a day average, not more. Some May play more, but not necessary

Ooh what job do you work? Does it require you to get the vax? Or do they let you have freedom by giving you the right to decide whether or not to get it?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2022, 10:52:10 AM »
Sure it May be tuesday.

Ooh what job do you work? Does it require you to get the vax? Or do they let you have freedom by giving you the right to decide whether or not to get it?
It was difficult, but our thesis that we have the right to decide turned out to be true. Of course they can't, that would be it means, unauthorized or legal disruption of bodily integrity. oh, i got banned from twitter for this. After Elon Musk took Twitter, I expected that our penalties would be abolished, but he did not. no problem, elon musk can put twitter in his organ whichever proper, i'm fine with that.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2022, 10:56:47 AM »
Sure it May be tuesday.

It was difficult, but our thesis that we have the right to decide turned out to be true. Of course they can't, that would be it means, unauthorized or legal disruption of bodily integrity. oh, i got banned from twitter for this. After Elon Musk took Twitter, I expected that our penalties would be abolished, but he did not. no problem, elon musk can put twitter in his organ whichever proper, i'm fine with that.

Twitter is a shitshow. If you say one thing on Twitter, man, they will fuck you up.
Twitter users have created more than 50 "genders and sexualitys" that are fucking nonsense.
Stand with me against Twitter and Gen z.
Fight for freedom, not this shit.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2022, 11:01:57 AM »
Anyway.

There will be some puzzles every few days, sometimes two days in a row. Oh, simple stuff but as usual you can't find it. The first person to answer correctly will receive a random reward from Tesla's warehouse.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2022, 11:03:04 AM »
Anyway.

There will be some puzzles every few days, sometimes two days in a row. Oh, simple stuff but as usual you can't find it. The first person to answer correctly will receive a random reward from Tesla's warehouse.

Ooh, what kind of items? Free turkish blowup dolls?

Mundin

• Boydster made me do it
« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2022, 06:13:26 PM »
Count me in.  Should be an interesting game

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2022, 07:42:51 PM »
Anyway.

Yep! The very one they rescued from drowning. They love their blow up women

https://oanow.com/community/corner/turkish-rescuers-save-blow-up-doll-from-drowning/article_9bf3c95e-fa12-527a-aac6-b8f5c265d772.amp.html

It can be yours!

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2022, 10:52:18 PM »
Anyway.

https://oanow.com/community/corner/turkish-rescuers-save-blow-up-doll-from-drowning/article_9bf3c95e-fa12-527a-aac6-b8f5c265d772.amp.html

It can be yours!

You are mixing me with Mohammod Aboo Jack. Ok he is not my alt account, it was just a joke. You know, yeah? He has a boatload of girlfriends, but he goes to his cabin by himself to make his job.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #71 on: November 09, 2022, 01:17:39 AM »
Count me in.  Should be an interesting game

Mundy!!!!
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2022, 02:04:59 AM »
I don't think anyone can play this game right, not even the narrator.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Mundin

• Boydster made me do it
« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2022, 04:52:47 AM »

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2022, 04:55:43 AM »
Hey, it's a Mundin! Welcome back!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2022, 05:16:41 AM »
This one also had a twin but I forgot its name. It was from another game site too, if I remember correctly.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Mundin

• Boydster made me do it
« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2022, 05:17:52 AM »
It's a me. 

Been awhile, hopefully I remeber how to play.

Mundin's Rules
#1 Boydster is always evil
#2 Don't trust Jura, unless you should.
#3) Slimes are crafty

I forget the rest

Mundin

• Boydster made me do it
« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2022, 05:20:31 AM »
This one also had a twin but I forgot its name. It was from another game site too, if I remember correctly.

JDaniel probably.  No idea if he will show his face. 

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2022, 05:31:56 AM »
Jdaniel said he's too busy to join unforunately

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2022, 05:38:30 AM »
It's a me. 

Been awhile, hopefully I remeber how to play.

Mundin's Rules
#1 Boydster is always evil
#2 Don't trust Jura, unless you should.
#3) Slimes are crafty

I forget the rest

Speaking of Slime is Slemon/Jane/JRowe still around for a game?

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2022, 05:44:45 AM »

JDaniel probably.  No idea if he will show his face.
JDaniel, yeah JDaniel. Like Slime, JDaniel also is not around for a long time. At least, Jura and boydster are stil here, and me. haha.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2022, 05:47:09 AM »
This is the last post of him in this forum, unfortunately.

Thank you for the invite Wise, but I have signed up for the game on the other site as well. And indeed it was incepted and posted long before this new game of yours and was set to run after your last narrative, which, despite my spotty attendance, I enjoyed.

This is an unfair jab at the "other site" when in fact it is just a forum where some people registered to the site happen to be registered to this one as well. To the best of my knowledge Werepenguin was born out of ideas developed here. The fact that some of the people that were FES and are now (also) WP is inconsequential. And look. I am here now. Started on WP, registered for FES and played a few games. Same as @Mundin. Same as others to come. It is healthy and part of, well, the freedom to make a choice.

Sincerely,

If we could persuade him to stay here, maybe he wouldn't have left, but it didn't happen.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2022, 05:58:21 AM »
When will you people realize the truth that has been staring you in the face all along? Jroa was Jrowe. The clue was in the name!

disputeone

• Or should I?
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2022, 06:14:25 AM »
When will you people realize the truth that has been staring you in the face all along? Jroa was Jrowe. The clue was in the name!

Jroa did used to confess he was 'half the forum'. I'm not surprised. He's probably still here posting as an alt now and then

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #85 on: November 09, 2022, 07:52:39 AM »

Jroa did used to confess he was 'half the forum'. I'm not surprised. He's probably still here posting as an alt now and then
Denial politics, you weak.
No, jroa is dead. :(
After he has talk to me with bad language for a long time, God has punish him as a lesson and allow Kosta Rikan mafia kick his arse.
But you unbelievers are seemingly unable to take the necessary lesson, haha.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #86 on: November 09, 2022, 07:54:19 AM »
After he has talk to me with bad language for a long time, God has punish him as a lesson and allow Kosta Rikan mafia kick his arse.

Hmmm. I've said some pretty harsh words to you recently wise. What is to be my fate?

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #87 on: November 09, 2022, 08:00:00 AM »

Hmmm. I've said some pretty harsh words to you recently wise. What is to be my fate?
Bullwinkle also did but he said sorry and I have forgive him with my great heart. 🙏
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #88 on: November 09, 2022, 01:34:56 PM »
Anyway.

It can be yours!

HAWT!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #89 on: November 09, 2022, 05:17:24 PM »
Anyway.

It can be yours!

HAWT!

In Turkey, she is 'S tier' 8)

What a babe

As a bonus, she'll never talk back to you!

Know your place