WerePenguins Grain Aisle Spectator Thread

• 331 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: WerePenguins Grain Aisle Registration Page
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2022, 04:10:16 AM »
d1 has enter the game. Am I the only one here trying to increase the number of players?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2022, 05:23:03 AM »
It was difficult to find Online countdown in gif format, but I finally added one to my signature and to the OP also.  It can be registered until the last day of the game starts.

I still think a couple more people could be involved. I think there may be people who missed to play the game, what do you think?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2022, 05:48:18 AM »
So is D1 the new BHS of werepenguin?
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2022, 05:54:18 AM »
We won't know until we try. I believe he will play in good faith and not sabotage the game. Of course, in this first game, it is necessary to avoid the moves that will drive him crazy.8)  ::)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2022, 05:56:33 AM »
Do we have a target start date in mind?

The game is scheduled to start on 14 November 2022 at 12 am (GMT +3). A week later, Monday.

I know your not timmie, but damn boydster, it was like one post up.
I had quite a long weekend, and come on, that was 2 posts up!

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2022, 08:10:20 AM »
d1 has enter the game. Am I the only one here trying to increase the number of players?

I posted it on the other forum.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2022, 08:44:44 AM »
I have messaged Mundin and jdaniel both. Not sure if they'll be able to join or not, but I have notified them.

Junker

« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2022, 09:55:02 AM »
If Junker hadn't died, she would have come.

Don't bury me just yet. I'll play.

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2022, 11:41:19 AM »
Hey Junker.  Long time no.  Great to see you!

If you need players, you can count me in. If you choose my inclusion, I will have to go back and read the instructions since I don't know what to do.

FYI, I am prompt to a fault and take games too seriously. I am not really mature enough to play because I refuse to play some games (like Parcheesi) that only exist to drive some people to madness.

-gotham-

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2022, 12:09:16 PM »

And there was rejoicing.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2022, 02:32:10 PM »

If you need players, you can count me in. If you choose my inclusion, I will have to go back and read the instructions since I don't know what to do.

FYI, I am prompt to a fault and take games too seriously. I am not really mature enough to play because I refuse to play some games (like Parcheesi) that only exist to drive some people to madness.

-gotham-

You can't take this game too seriously.  If anything one cannot take this game serious enough.  Werepenguins is life.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2022, 02:50:26 PM »
The risk cannot be underestimated.

Many top scientists now agree that if you die in werepenguin then you die in real life.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2022, 03:04:32 PM »
Mercy, the Game sounds better and better as more dreadful risk is discussed.

I've never played WerePenguins which is probably why I am still alive...

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2022, 04:24:35 PM »

Gotham, if you’re worried about not playing well, don’t be. I’m playing and carry the mantle of most inept player ever. I always seem to get myself killed and usually, unfortunately, get others killed in the process.

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2022, 04:38:41 PM »

Gotham, if you’re worried about not playing well, don’t be. I’m playing and carry the mantle of most inept player ever. I always seem to get myself killed and usually, unfortunately, get others killed in the process.

Well, if I'm accepted by wise, I could remove that worry from you rather quickly.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2022, 07:59:45 PM »
 Junker, I'm glad you're okay. oh, it's a little colder and quieter around here without you.
Gotham, a lot of people played the game for the first time. There are those who play this game very well, but the chance of winning the game is approximately the same for someone who plays well and someone who does not know how to play at all.
Your worst way of playing the game will cause your team to lose. it's not the end of the world, everybody will still okay. just maybe boydster may be a bit depressive, haha.

There is still time and place for newcomers to join game.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2022, 08:53:27 PM »
The game still has huge elements of chance in it. So being the first guy voted out and/or brutally murdered is not down to skill. Like drawing straws, there is no skill, just chance

Of course, there are ways to make you stick out and that's all down to how you piss off your fellow players or say stupid shit while trying to be in character

The idea is just to have a little fun. If you get upset at any time, you missed the whole point of the game

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2022, 11:43:10 PM »
If Junker hadn't died, she would have come.

Don't bury me just yet. I'll play.

Hey fren long time.
I never bother posting on your site because your forum is more or less a serious place.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2022, 12:42:11 AM »

This is more than true, Stash has the unenviable record of having made a ghost council of almost exclusively penguins to whom he gave every secret, BUT! He does fantastic graphics and he is now our secret weapon, as anybody who votes to kill him first is 100% a penguin trying to recreate the infamous “Council of feathered bastards.”

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2022, 04:40:18 AM »

This is more than true, Stash has the unenviable record of having made a ghost council of almost exclusively penguins to whom he gave every secret, BUT! He does fantastic graphics and he is now our secret weapon, as anybody who votes to kill him first is 100% a penguin trying to recreate the infamous “Council of feathered bastards.”

Jura-GII, I did LOL when I saw the response of "And there was rejoicing" announcing my potential grand entrance into the game.

As it turns out and after proper thought processes, I think it better that I just sit on the sidelines and observe how the game is played. I am not properly equipped to be even close to a player people would find acceptable.

I will be in the stands cheering participants and not compromising a team that would benefit from my non-inclusion.

Go Team Go!

-gotham-

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2022, 04:57:59 AM »
The risk cannot be underestimated.

Many top scientists now agree that if you die in werepenguin then you die in real life.

Its true, I've died many times.
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2022, 05:35:50 AM »
Let me remind, Nikola Tesla has not to always perform a reincarnation ritual for you.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2022, 07:06:27 AM »

Jura-GII, I did LOL when I saw the response of "And there was rejoicing" announcing my potential grand entrance into the game.

As it turns out and after proper thought processes, I think it better that I just sit on the sidelines and observe how the game is played. I am not properly equipped to be even close to a player people would find acceptable.

I will be in the stands cheering participants and not compromising a team that would benefit from my non-inclusion.

Go Team Go!

-gotham-

While this might seem a sound idea, this will give you little idea of what is going on, like watching a swan glide over a lake all the work goes on out of sight, or at least some of it,  we are far from swans.

White birds apart, PM’s are as important as the game thread, you sound people out, ask for information without giving it away, If you should be the first killed the onus falls to you to set up the ghost council, work out who can be trusted and bring together people and a plan for victory.

The only way to learn is to throw yourself in, it’s fun.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2022, 07:48:42 AM by Jura-Glenlivet II »

Junker

« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2022, 07:43:05 AM »
Good to see you as well, gotham. Thanks for the welcome. I hope all is well with you.

Junker, I'm glad you're okay. oh, it's a little colder and quieter around here without you.
Thank you, wise, much appreciated.

Hey fren long time.
I never bother posting on your site because your forum is more or less a serious place.
Indeed a long time. Good to see you, d1. I don't do much 'seriousposting' these days, so I understand.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2022, 07:47:55 AM »

hugs to Junker!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2022, 08:42:59 AM »
HI JUNKER.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2022, 08:55:37 AM »

Go Team Go!

-gotham-
I don't believe how I did not even told you that once you decide to play, you can't leave the game without dying in the game. omg
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2022, 10:03:41 AM »
I'll join for a game. I swear, I didn't read anything in this thread as I'm multitasking.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2022, 10:26:06 AM »
 There is at least 5 days and it May be extended a bit more.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2022, 10:33:45 AM »
There is at least 5 days and it May be extended a bit more.

Is that on a monday, satureday, or sunday? I can't be on as much on those days.