WerePenguins Grain Aisle Spectator Thread

• 331 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
WerePenguins Grain Aisle Spectator Thread
« on: November 04, 2022, 05:57:02 AM »
After the Russians, who said they forgot to kill some Nazis at the end of the second world war, entered Ukraine and occupied half the country, the world realized that grain was forgotten in Ukraine.

This serious problem began to seriously worry those who wanted to eat cake, bread and especially pizza. Everyone saw the problem, but no one dared to harvest the grain under the bombardment and put it on the ships, and even more so to pass them through the Russian navy. In the end, the matter came to the Wise. When Bilge asked for a pastry from the bakery he stopped by this morning, he did not like the pastry he bought. No, he said it's either oil, salt, something missing. He took a bite and spat. What the hell is this damn thing? "Sir," the baker began, there is no grain from Ukraine, we can't buy flour, this flour is from 1982, we hardly found it and brought it from the warehouse. "You mean you gave me a 40-year-old flour bun, you bastard!" said the wise angrily. Although the baker apologized, wise did not hesitate to call the cops and have the bakery shut down.

No, said the wise, we need to solve this problem. I don't know how, but there must be a way. Then he has find an idea: "Grain aisle". If there will a corridor from the Ukrainian port to Istanbul, then I can buy fresh pastries from the bakery. He called Erdogan and presented the situation to him. "Sir, there are no fresh donuts here. I can't work under these conditions, or you have to find me fresh donuts, this aisle can provide that," he said. Erdogan replied by saying "corridor, no problem, i'm down with that". The United Nations delegation consisting of Guterres, Erdoğan, Putin, Zelenski and Wise signed the agreement and Wise was appointed as the head of the audit office to be established. According to the agreement, the grain was to leave Ukraine under the supervision of Russian warships, then to Istanbul and from there to the USA. So Americans could continue to eat flour cookie. It all started well actually. Brave Ukrainian farmers began to harvest the grain under heavy bombardment. And of course, the grain was coming to the port, and the Rus ships were bringing the grain to the bakery where wise bought the pastries. Probably about 100 million tons.

Wise was happy. Thanks to the 100 million tons of flour that came to the bakery every day, he could buy fresh pastries. But one day the ships stopped and they stopped coming. “Something must have happened somewhere,” said the wise. No one can stop me from eating fresh donuts. He called Putin and learned that Russian ships were attacked. A group of NAZI residue terrorists. “We have to make sure of that,” the wise said. We should send a research team for this. The research team set out from Istanbul by ship. Ship arrived at the Ukrainian port of Odessa on the evening of the same day and team has start to work.

Inspector Wolvaccine who spoke first said something went wrong at the port. There is still a fire extinguished here.

Hah, there are bombardments here every day, these are the usual things, Inspector boydster replied.

Who could have done such evil? How would they find it?

GamePlay And Roles

WerePenguin GamePlay
The game is fictionally played in two teams. Players try to figure out which team and role the others are on and try to eliminate the opposing team players. The side that manages to eliminate all of the other team members is deemed to have defeated the other team.

WerePenguins Grain Aisle Main Scenario
Players will try to find one or more of the Ukrainian Nazi-remnant terrorists and their internal allies who have infiltrated their midst, sabotaging grain-laden ships. Oh, maybe that's not the case and they are freedom fighters trying to liberate their country and resisting an invading military unit of Russia. We will find out which of these situations applies after the game. Strong is always right. haha.

MAIN ROLES

UN Team

Inspector : This is the general role of the players. They don't do much. Except to get someone to die by voting in daytimes. haha. Other than that, they die very easily. Why would anyone want to be an inspector? They exercise this right by contributing to the majority of all votes and as follows: [I vote to lynch ... (a playername)]
Bayraktar AUAV Master : (namely Recep Bayraktar) Bayraktar AUAV is a Turkish unmanned aerial vehicle that inflicted serious casualties against the Russians in Syria and Ukraine. Bayraktar AUAV Master is the person using it. But these drones are disposable. You give a decisive information about the target to the smart computer of the drone, and you run it. Then it finds the target by scanning it from the sky, matches it and destroys it with a kamikaze dive. This feature is useful at the end of the day or during the night. The Bayraktar AUAV is disposable, once this feature is used, the player becomes an inspector (no reason to die) and the AUAV can no longer be used.
UNIA: (namely Natalya Egorova) United Nation Intelligence Agent. Oh, sounds foreign to you, doesn't it? Did you think there was such a thing? Of course there is, you just didn't know. Its purpose is to carry out the investigation in a healthy way and to prevent the inspectors from being sabotaged. He questions someone whether good or bad every night. I mean, it's kind of torture. And he will surely acquire as much information as possible of victim from the date of his birth to the time he boarded the ship. He learns about the votes he uses day by day, his attacks, if any, etc. He learns down to the shoe size. Oh, it doesn't look like the intelligence guys you know, does it? That's why you don't know it, you wouldn't be alive if you knew it. haha. He uses this ability at night. What do you do to get information? Ah, it is most logical to call the wise, but it is best to call at night, since the day is busy with more important things like eating pastries. (Just learns the role of a player per night.)
Counter Counter Central Intelligence Agent (CCCIA): (namely Vincent Mckenzie) Prevents the Counter Central Intelligence Agent from doing its job that night; whatever it's doing. This "whatever" includes: If the counterintelligence agent chose to kill, she could not kill, if she wanted to get intelligence she could not, and if she chose to prevent the intelligence officer from doing her duty, she could not succeed either. But for this he needs to find the right person who the CCIA. Whether he finds the right person or finds the wrong person, he will not be informed about the result. Based on whether something is happened or not, it's still possible to find the target. Of course, it may not have happened because nothing should have happened.  It is one of the hardest and most effective roles in the game, and perhaps the best. Oh sure, if you can. It's no use if you fail to use well.

Nikola Tesla
He makes a new invention every day and presents it to one of the players in the research team. He reports to the narrator every night and informs him of what he has invented and who should use it. He can't use his own inventions. It can produce other things, but we usually expect it to invent:
AUAV Drone: Nikola Tesla can produce the drone technology that the Turks have been working on for decades, overnight. This is still disposable. It can be awarded to players of both teams.
Intelligence drone: With this drone, any inspector can learn about someone. It is disposable and works at following night.
Shield: This magnetic shield protects the inspector's room from all external influences during the night, like Intelligence, assassination, counterintelligence, etc. It is disposable. It only works for one night.
Armor: This powerful armor contains an ethereal high-tech outer shell, and no bullet can penetrate it. It is disposable and only works during the day.
Extra life: The special potion discovered by Nikola Tesla can activate a stopped heart and restore destroyed cells. It is disposable and activates when the player dies.
Reincarnation: This unique ability is a special discovery that Tesla achieved thanks to his spiritual strength. Tesla meditates with a special ritual, contacting the soul of the deceased and calling it back. Spiritual affairs may not always go as expected. Tesla, who is successful in everything, knows that he can fail in this regard. The chance of success of the procedure is 50%. It works day and night.

Tesla can do any of these. However, he is undecided about which to do. I think it has some managerial shortcomings. In every night call, his friend wise tells him what he wants him to discover tonight, and Tesla tells wise which player to give it to. (the feature to be used will be chosen randomly)
Tesla has a 50% chance of discovering what he wants, a 50% chance of discovering something else, and a 50% chance of discovering nothing. oh, if you add that up, it's 150%. Has anyone told you need to collect them?

Saboteurs

CCIA (Counter Central Intelligence Agent) (namely William Thompson) : Her job is to prevent the investigators from doing their job, causing trouble to the intelligence agent, etc. Every night he does one of the following. He can either kill someone, or gather intelligence about someone (he can only learn his role), or prevent the intelligence agent from getting intelligence. But to do this, he must find the right person. The special jamming devices he uses prevent the intelligence agent from using his computer and receiving data. But it must be close enough to the target for this prevention to occur. Oh, is this risky? It is sure a deadly risk. It seems logical that she would prefer one of her other abilities when it's not her turn to kill. He can kill someone any night because he doesn't want to use his ability or just because he has the urge to kill. For this, it is sufficient to let the narrator know what he wants every night.
UPA Soldier: (namely Lev Vasylovych Shevcenko) The Ukrainian Insurgent Army  was a Ukrainian nationalist paramilitary and later partisan formation.  During World War II, it was engaged in guerrilla warfare against the Soviet Union, the Polish Underground State, Communist Poland.It was established by NAZIS. Don't immediately think of them as criminals. NASA also was founded by the Nazis, but most of the world now believes in them. haha. The Ukrainian Insurgent Army transformed over time into a nationalist structure that reorganized its rebel identity against the Russian occupation. Do they still have NAZI dreams? We cannot be sure of that. However, if we manage to get rid of him, we can learn detailed information about him. Otherwise, everyone is innocent until proven guilty. He kills someone every night. I guess he can not stop his urge to kill. Something must be triggering this, but what? It is what it is. This is his problem. Each night he informs the narrator who he wants to kill. If there is a saboteur (like a counter inttelligent agent) other than himself, this right is used alternately. He kills someone every night if there are no other saboteurs left. He has colleagues named Yaroslav Leonidovych Slobodyan and Khrystyna Leonidivna Denysenko, whom he has not met for a long time, and he is trying to contact them. If he succeed to contact them, they can sabotage in a nicer way.

Isisman (neutral NPC, namely Mohammad Aboo Jack)...
Isisman is a neutral role funded by NASA, weaponized and ammunition supplied by NASA collaborative intelligence agents, and controlled by the narrator. It targets the player who has been inactive for a long time and makes a suicide attack. The player has a 50% chance of dying. it also rarely targets active players and the narrator. Sometimes he takes action to implement the result of the lynching. When he wants to kill the narrator or apply the lynching result, he has a 100 percent chance of success.

Daily or random tasks:

There will be some puzzles every few days, sometimes two days in a row. Oh, simple stuff but as usual you can't find it. The first person to answer correctly will receive a random reward from Tesla's warehouse.

All players vote during the day, whether they are inspectors or not. Days and nights last 24 hours separately. In the event of a tie, There will a re-vote on whether two or none should die. The day will be extended by one day. The night will be delayed for one night.

United Nations Crimes Investigation Board Of Judicial, Administrative and Terrorism  (Players On Ship)

01 boydster
02 Jura-Glenlivet II
03 crouton
04 Space Cowgirl
05 Stash
06 NotSoSkeptical
07 Colonel Gaydafi
08 Wolvaccine
09 Unicorn Peptide Cake
10 bullwinkle
11 JimmyTheLobster
12 Disputeone
13 Gotham
14 Junker
15 Alexey
16 Mundin

I put numbers next to the names so that you don't count every time, I will remove them later.

Game will start at 14 November 2022, GMT+2 Istanbul-Odesa Time 12:00 PM

« Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 12:17:35 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
Re: WerePenguins Grain Aisle Registration Page
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2022, 07:07:27 AM »
Grain aisle? More like PAIN ISLE! Sign me up.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2022, 07:19:20 AM »

If Jura knew anything about war, it was there was no right side, and those that died and suffered were rarely those who thought war was justified and glorious, that those whose actions had lead here looked to history for redemption, and it was folly to hope that the children of the dispossessed, the defiled and the slain would not harbour feelings of vengeance.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2022, 07:19:25 AM »
Does a chicken have a pecker?

Of course I'm in!
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2022, 07:29:36 AM »
OH lordy!

OF COURSE I AM IN.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2022, 10:29:32 AM »
In!

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2022, 10:38:00 AM »
I'm in.

And good thought to whomever thought of getting a game of werepenguin going.

When are the game rules going to be posted?
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2022, 02:40:20 PM »
I am obviously in.
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2022, 03:35:39 PM »
Another game, another sign up. I'm in!

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2022, 03:43:42 PM »
I am in.
"Deep Throat: Mister Mulder, why are those like yourself, who believe in the existence of extraterrestrial life on this Earth, not dissuaded by all the evidence to the contrary?
Mulder: Because, all the evidence to the contrary is not entirely dissuasive."

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2022, 11:13:41 PM »
I added the base roles. There are a couple more roles that I'm considering to add, but this can only be so many roles depending on the number of current players.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2022, 12:15:20 AM »
Uuuuhhhhhh, I'll play

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2022, 12:32:57 AM »
If Junker hadn't died, she would have come.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2022, 08:01:03 PM »
This is like war games for you guys lmao.

I'm not interested, no disrespect.

I prefer the real thing.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2022, 08:26:10 PM »

I prefer the real thing.

We know. You itch for real violence and conflict

Heaven forbid conflicts get resolved with friendly competition or good sportsmanship

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2022, 08:32:10 PM »
Shifter we do this every day.

The game is fictionally played in two teams. Players try to figure out which team and role the others are on and try to eliminate the opposing team players.
I'm anti-judaism.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2022, 08:36:57 PM »

I prefer the real thing.

If you're not interested, why comment at all? Do you think we're all desperate to hear what your thoughts are?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2022, 08:48:37 PM »
Meh, just ig ore him. If he's too pussy to play a game, better for the rest of us

This game is for Alpha Chads. Not Beta Cucks

Know your place

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2022, 09:17:20 PM »
I'm anti-judaism.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2022, 10:29:09 PM »

I prefer the real thing.

If you're not interested, why comment at all? Do you think we're all desperate to hear what your thoughts are?

Well to be far, d1 is a virgin.  In Werepenguin I mean.  He's very afraid, very apprensive.

To be honest I just don't think he has what it takes to really get the game.  A also think he's afraid.

If this wasn't obvious enough then.

BUCK BUCK BUCK BUCK BUCK BUCK
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2022, 11:41:42 PM »

I prefer the real thing.

Well to be far, d1 is a virgin.  In Werepenguin I mean.  He's very afraid, very apprensive.

To be honest I just don't think he has what it takes to really get the game.  A also think he's afraid.

If this wasn't obvious enough then.

BUCK BUCK BUCK BUCK BUCK BUCK

Fair points all around. It is strategically complex and nuanced, things he doesn't appear to be interested in nor has demonstrated. I can empathize with his fear and apprehension.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2022, 12:32:56 AM »
People are divided into two. Cowards, and people. Nicola Tesla belongs to the group of people.

Did you think he was dead? Oh, let me tell you then, he's still alive and we meet every day. More precisely, since I am busy eating donuts during the day, he call all the evenings. When I explained the importance of the situation to him, he agreed to help the research team . What a good inventor. Unlike Einstein, he did not build atomic weapons and kill people, but produced useful things like free electricity.

New Role Nikola Tesla

He makes a new invention every day and presents it to one of the players in the research team. He reports to the narrator every night and informs him of what he has invented and who should use it. At the end of the night, the narrator informs the player to whom this feature is gifted. He can't use his own inventions. It can produce other things, but we usually expect it to invent:

AUAV Drone: Nikola Tesla can produce the drone technology that the Turks have been working on for decades, overnight. This is still disposable. It can be awarded to players of both teams.

Intelligence drone: With this drone, any inspector can learn about someone. It is disposable and works at following night.

Shield: This magnetic shield protects the inspector's room from all external influences during the night, like Intelligence, assassination, counterintelligence, etc. It is disposable. It only works for one night.

Armor: This powerful armor contains an ethereal high-tech outer shell, and no bullet can penetrate it. It is disposable and only works during the day.

Extra life: The special potion discovered by Nikola Tesla can activate a stopped heart and restore destroyed cells. It is disposable and activates when the player dies.

Reincarnation: This unique ability is a special discovery that Tesla achieved thanks to his spiritual strength. Tesla meditates with a special ritual, contacting the soul of the deceased and calling it back. Spiritual affairs may not always go as expected. Tesla, who is successful in everything, knows that he can fail in this regard. The chance of success of the procedure is 50%. It works day and night.

Tesla can do any of these. However, he is undecided about which to do. I think it has some managerial shortcomings. In every night call, his friend wise tells him what he wants him to discover tonight, and Tesla tells wise which player to give it to. (the feature to be used will be chosen randomly)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2022, 01:01:30 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2022, 03:24:20 AM »
Ha, excellent!  I like how Tesla is now a cross between Iron Man and Dr Strange.
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2022, 03:58:56 AM »
Ha, excellent!  I like how Tesla is now a cross between Iron Man and Dr Strange.
But I still couldn't see you are in.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2022, 04:31:45 AM »
Yeah, I'm in wisey.
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2022, 06:42:08 AM »
What a courage, haha. Okay Gimmey.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2022, 07:57:50 AM »
The game is scheduled to start on 14 November 2022 at 12 am (GMT +3). A week later, Monday.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2022, 12:43:35 PM »
New Role: Isisman (neutral NPC, namely Mohammad Aboo Jack)...
Isisman is a neutral role funded by NASA, weaponized and ammunition supplied by NASA collaborative intelligence agents, and controlled by the narrator. It targets the player who has been inactive for a long time and makes a suicide attack. The player has a 50% chance of dying. it also rarely targets active players and the narrator. Sometimes he takes action to implement the result of the lynching. When he wants to kill the narrator or apply the lynching result, he has a 100 percent chance of success. If he kills the narrator, the narrator determines a new narrator before he dies and enters the game as Nikola Tesla. In this case, all roles except past narrator will be redefined by the new narrator. haha.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2022, 01:04:12 PM »
Do we have a target start date in mind?

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2022, 01:07:40 PM »
Do we have a target start date in mind?

The game is scheduled to start on 14 November 2022 at 12 am (GMT +3). A week later, Monday.

I know your not timmie, but damn boydster, it was like one post up.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.