Bathroom stories

• 15 Replies

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
Bathroom stories
« on: October 27, 2022, 11:21:37 AM »
So one time I was kicked in the head by this one arsehole in 3rd grade at my old school Grout elementry school.
So what happened was we were in PE playing some sort of gam involving a ball and I get the ball and he, a sore loser, gets angry I got the ball and grabs me by the neck, throws me on the ground, and kicks me in the head.
I suffered a concussion but other than that did fine.

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
Re: Bathroom stories
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2022, 11:22:49 AM »
I know people don't give a shit about this story but the thing is, posting these stories make me happy so I'll keep posting them regardless of if people like them or not.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2022, 01:50:07 PM »
Do you still have a concussion?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2022, 02:31:20 PM »
Where does the bathroom feature?

I hope you one day recover from what is clearly quite significant brain damage.
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2022, 06:09:44 PM »
A bathroom story....

I took a shit. The toilet became clogged.  I used a plunger.  The toilet was no longer backed up. 

The End.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2022, 07:09:37 PM »
Here I sit, broken hearted
Went to shit, but only farted

I tried again, I took a chance
Tried to fart, but shit my pants

In days of old
When knights were bold
And toilets weren’t invented.
They’d drop their load
In the middle of the road
And go off quite contented.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2022, 07:11:49 PM by markjo »
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2022, 08:37:25 PM »
A bathroom story....

I took a shit.

Already way more information than anyone wanted

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2022, 02:00:47 AM »
A bathroom story....

I took a shit. The toilet became clogged.  I used a plunger.  The toilet was no longer backed up. 

The End.
Truly a story for our ages.  I laughed, I cried, I reconnected with my humanity.

The twist at the end came out of nowhere and left me reeling.
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2022, 03:11:20 AM »
Bathroom story - when I first moved into this house the bathroom was trying to kill me, kept getting minor electric shocks from the shower. But then my bloke rewired the lights and stuff in the basement, so that the power would work when the lights were off (where the shower room was) and it stopped shocking me.
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2022, 03:16:10 AM »
I'm glad you replaced your wiring.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2022, 04:56:25 AM »

When I was much younger and the world was bigger, brighter and life stretched out before me like a vast prairie before the advent of fences, and the summers measured in eons, I was discovering the freedom to roam the village in rural England where I was born, and there was a shop.

I was given pocket money in coins most of you have never seen or know the value of and the vague counsel not to waste it. I had of course been to the shop many times with my parents but entering it alone was something else, and it had a bran-tub.

For the young(er) and the culturally distanced, the bran tub was kind of the pre-electronic version of a slot machine, a barrel filled with dusty bran that for thruppence you were allowed to (under supervision) root around until you found something, and it was yours, the rules were however, if it surfaces, you take it.

The few times my mother had consented to my whitterings I had pulled out gifts that were less than exciting, but I was convinced that somewhere in the benthic dark reaches of that tub there lay treasure, subsequent, (and to my limited resources, expensive) sojourns to its crumbly depths proved otherwise.

In terms of effort expended to rewards gained, clicking on any thread started by Lexi is a bran-tub experience.   
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2022, 11:10:21 AM »
I call them bathroom stories because I go to a random  bathroom (like a movie theaters) and tell a story to whoever is in the bathroom at the time.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2022, 11:55:16 AM »
I call them bathroom stories because I go to a random  bathroom (like a movie theaters) and tell a story to whoever is in the bathroom at the time.

Freak.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2022, 11:55:53 AM »

Freak.

Here I sit and hasitate, do I shit or masterbate?

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2022, 11:58:58 AM »

Freak.

I bet you are the kind of person that purposely uses the stall/urinal right next another person when you can leave a empty stall/urinal between you.
Rabinoz RIP

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2022, 12:03:52 PM »

Freak.

I bet you are the kind of person that purposely uses the stall/urinal right next another person when you can leave a empty stall/urinal between you.

Actually, no.
I just shout my story at the other person.