Clearing the Muddle that is Jesus

• 1007 Replies
Re: Clearing the Muddle that is Jesus
« Reply #630 on: January 30, 2023, 05:22:06 PM »
I believe that the ressurection of Jesus Christ on the third day probably looked more like this...

« Reply #631 on: January 30, 2023, 05:45:12 PM »
I can think of no reason why a religious institution should have non-profit/tax exempt status. I mean, really, the catholic church is a non-prof?

Well a community church or friendship group or knitting circle or whatever should have npo status.

But when we get to the multilevelmarketing size ('reverse funnel') of mega churches and full on sovereign entities then the actual financial structure needs to be scurtinized.

We re talking about antiquated understanding of 2ndA level sht here where 1musket round took 1 min and tithing stayed local.

vs 100rpm and golden popemobiles.

« Reply #632 on: January 31, 2023, 10:31:47 PM »
I can think of no reason why a religious institution should have non-profit/tax exempt status. I mean, really, the catholic church is a non-prof?

Well a community church or friendship group or knitting circle or whatever should have npo status.

But when we get to the multilevelmarketing size ('reverse funnel') of mega churches and full on sovereign entities then the actual financial structure needs to be scurtinized.

We re talking about antiquated understanding of 2ndA level sht here where 1musket round took 1 min and tithing stayed local.

vs 100rpm and golden popemobiles.

Yes, Catholicism and televangelism do make loads of money, and both should be taxed as those are for-profit.

But the reason for tax exemption is that
(1) they are charities
(2) they don't actually make that much money, aside from megachurches
(3) There are strings attached to real tax-free churches.
a. They cannot have a main beneficiary (both Catholicism and televangelists should be disqualified, as the Pope or Joel Osteen make all the money), and
b. They cannot sponsor a political party or talk politics in sermons.

Quote from: Themightykabool
crazy people don't know they're crazy.

« Reply #633 on: February 01, 2023, 08:59:19 AM »
Laïcité?

why?

crimes committed in the name of god
crimes committed in the name of democratic freedom
crimes committed in the name of capitalism.
crimes committed in the name of preserving the 2ndA.

crimes are crimes

the real crime is to believe a lie to justify an ends.

Which is what all the lying God religions have done forever.

Why Laïcité?

Because it works to put the lying religious in their place of not insulting their traditional enemies with their show of superiority, or the rest rest of us with their delusional thinking.

Regards
DL

« Reply #634 on: February 01, 2023, 09:05:04 AM »
I believe that the ressurection of Jesus Christ on the third day probably looked more like this...

I see the messianic policy as fully immoral.

If you care to test your poor thinking, I am here for you.

I introduce the topic to you it this way, because the religious always run away because they cannot argue for their immoral position.

I do not expect an argument. I never get one that makes moral sense.

On Jesus dying for Christians, from a moral perspective.

It takes quite an imagination and ego to think a god would actually die for us, after condemning us unjustly in the first place.

Christians have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil they make Jesus to keep their feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost, because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

Christians also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that Christians parents would teach their children to use a scapegoat.

Good morals and Jesus speak against the messianic concept and bids us pick up our crosses and follow him.

Regards
DL

« Reply #635 on: February 01, 2023, 09:33:00 AM »
Laïcité?

why?

crimes committed in the name of god
crimes committed in the name of democratic freedom
crimes committed in the name of capitalism.
crimes committed in the name of preserving the 2ndA.

crimes are crimes

the real crime is to believe a lie to justify an ends.

Which is what all the lying God religions have done forever.

Why Laïcité?

Because it works to put the lying religious in their place of not insulting their traditional enemies with their show of superiority, or the rest rest of us with their delusional thinking.

Regards
DL

uh....
secularizing won't change the 'god' of the times.

religion - crimes committed in the name of god
western countries invading other countries (like 1, but under different pretenses) - crimes committed in the name of democratic freedom
conservatives (slashing budgets and creating literal theft policy and breaking environmental protections and stealing peoples land) - crimes committed in the name of capitalism.
gun nuts and the politicians who run cover for them - crimes committed in the name of preserving the 2ndA.

so no... lactate doesn't end all evil.
evil is evil.

guns don't kill people.
people kill people

religion doesn't kill people.
people kill people in the name of religion.

tax isn't theft.
corrupt politicians who make corrupt tax policy is theft.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 09:36:21 AM by Themightykabool »

« Reply #636 on: February 01, 2023, 11:51:04 AM »

That is what the un-informed say, who has not noted how France has the first female Imam and that her mosque accepts gays.

Keep up to the God of the times, the mighty Laïcité.

He is kicking the hell out of the more inferior Gods, like Christianity's and Islam's.

Then again, they are morally corrupt and an easy target.

Regards
DL

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #637 on: February 01, 2023, 11:55:33 AM »
Who the hell is Laicite?

« Reply #638 on: February 01, 2023, 12:50:58 PM »

That is what the un-informed say, who has not noted how France has the first female Imam and that her mosque accepts gays.

Keep up to the God of the times, the mighty Laïcité.

He is kicking the hell out of the more inferior Gods, like Christianity's and Islam's.

Then again, they are morally corrupt and an easy target.

Regards
DL

wtf you on about?

maybe you missed it
let me be more clear:
 god of War?
 god of $?
 god of Democracy?

« Reply #639 on: February 01, 2023, 12:54:31 PM »
You're a snake, Gnostic. I won't listen to any snakes.

Right, right. Sure it does. 

Christianity moralizes against gays but Christians for the most part don't hurt them.

Christians dare tell them that a sin is in fact a sin, that anal sex will give you STDs.

Islam tells them what they want to hear and when they are a majority this is what happens.

The US and most Christian western countries have voted to legalize gay marriages. Compare this to Muslim countries that only do so for good press, then behead gays when nobody is watching.

There's a reason why some Muslim countries have record high gender transitions (which you'll quote next). It's because being trans is seen as okay versus the death sentence of being gay. It's basically a loophole.
https://qz.com/889548/everyone-treated-me-like-a-saint-in-iran-theres-only-one-way-to-survive-as-a-transgender-person
In Iran, homosexuality is a crime, punishable with death for men and lashings for women. But Iran is also the only Muslim country in the Persian Gulf region that gives trans citizens the right to have their gender identity recognized by the law. In fact, the Islamic Republic of Iran not only allows sex reassignment, but also subsidizes it.
Worse, a trans person who is not legally recognized can be accused of homosexuality and face the death penalty. In fact, in some cases gay people in Iran decide to undergo the surgery because the alternative is death. “The sex change operation is most of the time forced on trans people by the culture and by the government,” says Ghahreman.

Even seeing trans as not gay required a fatwa after someone begged and pleaded.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 01:07:49 PM by bulmabriefs144 »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #640 on: February 01, 2023, 01:52:39 PM »
Compare this to Muslim countries that only do so for good press, then behead gays when nobody is watching.

Apparently someone was watching...with a camera.

« Reply #641 on: February 01, 2023, 02:22:20 PM »
christians are nice people?

aaaaaaah

what about the maga hat alt-right christians?
very stable individuals they are.... is that what you're saying?

http://static.reuters.com/resources/assets/?d=20161129&t=2&i=com_hate-incidents-report_hate-incident-motivations&w=&q=

« Reply #642 on: February 01, 2023, 04:17:48 PM »
Who the hell is Laicite?

Not who. What.

Look at it as an upgraded version and perfection of your Liberty, via your government, that denies the religious their penchant for rubbing the non-believers nose in his evil ways, just for not believing the same way.

Jesus saves is an insult to Muslims and those who do not feel they need saving.

Do you like to see disrespect for your way of thinking?

Guessing your answer, ---- Neither does anyone else.

That means you support Laïcité.

Regards
DL

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #643 on: February 01, 2023, 05:17:23 PM »
Viva la Laïcité!

« Reply #644 on: February 01, 2023, 07:20:11 PM »
Apparently someone was watching...with a camera.

I meant news cameras.This sort of violence gets underreported by CNN and the like. Just as anti-white violence "doesn't exist."

christians are nice people?

Paid for by George Soros.

Btw, this "pie chart" is basically saying that this guy is 90% likely to commit a hate crime.

Because all conservative whites are branded "white nationalists." Because leftism thinks that only a tiny chunk commits Anti-Trump violence, yet Trump-voting whites are all anti-Semitic, anti-black, anti-woman, and anti-LGBT.
Also note that the "pie chart" thinks Anti-White is not a thing for hate crimes.  Funny how that chart doesn't seem to include all percents.

And you think this isn't a judgemental oversimplification?

You know, I rightly am skeptical about Muslims, having read history. And immigration creates a problem of human trafficking. And LGBT (having been LGBT) is a an anti-natalist cult, along with knowing that black violence on white people is about double

And that "anti-women" is a euphemism for anti-abortion even though abortion actually hurts women quite a bit.

You know what? Real stats show the left as far more likely to commit violence on people. That guy I had a picture of? I would have trouble believing him capable of hurting anything.

Here's Antifa, a leftist organization.

https://iahymnewsnetwork.wordpress.com/2011/08/10/new-study-shows-liberals-have-a-lower-average-iq-than-conservatives/

« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 07:26:02 PM by bulmabriefs144 »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #645 on: February 01, 2023, 08:47:46 PM »
Also note that the "pie chart" thinks Anti-White is not a thing for hate crimes.  Funny how that chart doesn't seem to include all percents.

Here's some more detail. Once you factor population distribution across demographics, it paints an interesting picture. EX.:

- US Christian Population: 63%
- US Jewish Population: 2.2%
- US Muslim Population: 1.1%
- US LGBT Population: 5.6%

« Reply #646 on: February 02, 2023, 01:37:17 AM »

What do you do when a group actively promotes your status as sub human or nonalive, the tendency is to fight back.
So what is anti-straight-white-male?

Then the irony and hyporcacy you post generic white male and rage over stereotyping him.
Meanwhile then proceeds to stereotype all minorites.
Amazing!
No wait - anitwhite violence was reported on many times.

"90% of hate crimes"?
Ya.
By population the description of that guy fits a profile.
But your strawman uses a %, a unitless number.
90%of the crime-commited-by of the pie can not be transfered to 90% of the white-male-population.
Thst woild be stupid.
Are you stupid?

Antiwomen is about abpetion?
What?
No
Its about actual violence on women.
Murdered abused raped.
Its about female politicians getting more rape and children thrwats inrelative to males.
Its about gamergate and coordinated online haeassement.

Or maybe i just read tue wrong things?
What do you read?
Wjat should i read?

Bulmba takes over for Lackless.

Antiwhite violence in msm ftw!

Oh wait...   who was the agressor?

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #647 on: February 02, 2023, 11:32:49 AM »
Who the hell is Laicite?

Not who. What.

Look at it as an upgraded version and perfection of your Liberty, via your government, that denies the religious their penchant for rubbing the non-believers nose in his evil ways, just for not believing the same way.

Regards
DL

I like to offend everyone and don't give a shit about what others think therefore I don't give a shit about people disrespecting me for my way of thinking.
Hating everyone equally means you aren't racist.

« Reply #648 on: February 03, 2023, 07:19:08 AM »
Who the hell is Laicite?

Not who. What.

Regards
DL

I like to offend everyone and don't give a shit about what others think therefore I don't give a shit about people disrespecting me for my way of thinking.
Hating everyone equally means you aren't racist.

Racism has more positive than negatives.

We are tribal by nature and that includes racial factors.

We cannot and should not ignore our instincts for fellowship.

Regards
DL

« Reply #649 on: February 03, 2023, 12:48:45 PM »
You're a snake, Gnostic. I won't listen to any snakes.

Right, right. Sure it does. 

Christianity moralizes against gays but Christians for the most part don't hurt them.

Christians dare tell them that a sin is in fact a sin, that anal sex will give you STDs.

Islam tells them what they want to hear and when they are a majority this is what happens.

The US and most Christian western countries have voted to legalize gay marriages. Compare this to Muslim countries that only do so for good press, then behead gays when nobody is watching.

There's a reason why some Muslim countries have record high gender transitions (which you'll quote next). It's because being trans is seen as okay versus the death sentence of being gay. It's basically a loophole.
https://qz.com/889548/everyone-treated-me-like-a-saint-in-iran-theres-only-one-way-to-survive-as-a-transgender-person
In Iran, homosexuality is a crime, punishable with death for men and lashings for women. But Iran is also the only Muslim country in the Persian Gulf region that gives trans citizens the right to have their gender identity recognized by the law. In fact, the Islamic Republic of Iran not only allows sex reassignment, but also subsidizes it.
Worse, a trans person who is not legally recognized can be accused of homosexuality and face the death penalty. In fact, in some cases gay people in Iran decide to undergo the surgery because the alternative is death. “The sex change operation is most of the time forced on trans people by the culture and by the government,” says Ghahreman.

Even seeing trans as not gay required a fatwa after someone begged and pleaded.

"queering doesn't make the world work"

« Reply #650 on: February 03, 2023, 12:49:47 PM »

I introduce the topic to you it this way, because the religious always run away because they cannot argue for their immoral position.

It takes quite an imagination and ego to think a god would actually die for us, after condemning us unjustly in the first place.

Christians have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil they make Jesus to keep their feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost, because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

Christians also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that Christians parents would teach their children to use a scapegoat.

Good morals and Jesus speak against the messianic concept and bids us pick up our crosses and follow him.

Regards
DL

Christianity is not pinnacle of human morality, nor is it claiming to be. Nor is any fucked up pagan religions, and beliefs. Yes including stupid Talmudic head bangers and alahalahalahalah Devil worshippers.
You believe that Christianity is the Truth or you don't. Simple really.

« Reply #651 on: February 03, 2023, 03:04:58 PM »

Regards
DL

Christianity is not pinnacle of human morality, nor is it claiming to be. Nor is any fucked up pagan religions, and beliefs. Yes including stupid Talmudic head bangers and alahalahalahalah Devil worshippers.
You believe that Christianity is the Truth or you don't. Simple really.

You are correct on the immorality of Christianity.

That is why I joined the good Christians. Gnostic Christians.

We try to correct our beloved brethren but they are quite slow to elevate themselves.

All Christian and myriad of Abrahamic based cults and religions, including Islam, are slave holding ideologies, and have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions.

Both of our mainstream religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

The Theft of Our Values
Is religion an ideal barometer of Western values or merely an oppressor of them? The conclusions set forth in the documentary The Theft of Our Values...
  topdocumentaryfilms.com

Humanity centered religions, good? Yes. Esoteric ecumenist Gnostic Christianity being the best of these.

Supernaturally based religions, evil? Yes.

Islam and Christianity being the worst of these.

Moral people will agree.

Regards
DL

« Reply #652 on: February 03, 2023, 11:21:05 PM »

What do you do when a group actively promotes your status as sub human or nonalive, the tendency is to fight back.
So what is anti-straight-white-male?

Antiwhite violence in msm ftw!

Oh wait...   who was the agressor?

In a Family Guy episode, when the Cleveland guy admitted to being the killer (true or not) the media all cleared out. It was a joke but truth in fiction. The media does not report black on white violence, nor black on black violence.

The latter perpetuates a stereotype that black neighborhoods (especially those with the name MLK, Jr) have mostly turned sketchy.

The former destroys the narrative that only whites can be racist (and in fact, they are typically sentenced just for being white by the woke police).

Oh? Why is that? Because you've defined racism as white hatred toward other people?

Christians can do violence. So can pagans. Muslims. Even Buddhists, as shown when Muslims pushed the Buddhists too far. Likewise, blacks, whites, Asians, Whatever can and do hate each other occasionally.
Pretending it doesn't happen is the worst sort of racism, giving a free pass to one group while bullying another. That is racism!

Btw, there's a news expression " Dog bites man, that's not news! Man bites dog, that's news! " The poinr being, that if such events are so commonplace, why would the news report it? Something that happens often is not news.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2023, 11:24:03 PM by bulmabriefs144 »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #653 on: February 04, 2023, 02:37:24 AM »
In a Family Guy episode...

No one needs to read any further. That pretty much says it all.

« Reply #654 on: February 04, 2023, 04:55:21 AM »
See youve changed the subject.
Not able to defend claiming white male supremacists receiving backlash on account theyre stance is others shouldnt exist?
Now youre trying to talk bias of news reporting on crininals.
An argument no one is having, unless you want to talk the quality of news outlets.

Focus up - why do you think a white male supremacist who believes others dont have equal rights should not receive backlash?

« Reply #655 on: February 04, 2023, 06:33:43 AM »
I'm not defending white male supremacists.

But the news and alot of ppl assume that white males are supremacists, simply for being white males. You and the media overlook this below.

https://m.facebook.com/VICE/videos/meet-americas-black-supremacists/247197092609978/

"The only way to fight white supremacy is black supremacy."

But I thought black supremacy didn't exist because systemic racism?

https://medium.com/are-you-out-there/black-supremacy-against-white-people-is-on-the-rise-f596051fb1dd

Hmmmm.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2023, 06:39:25 AM by bulmabriefs144 »

« Reply #656 on: February 04, 2023, 11:06:54 AM »
Uh... no one assumes those guys are WS.
Those guys are self admitted WS.

youre nutty.

Now trying to switch it up again?
Yes, there are shtty people in every group of people.
Their existence doesnt negate your attempt to twist the fact that hatecrimes went up by proportion to the larger population group and then strawman that % and teansfer it to the entire population of said group.

Bulma arguemnent:

White male hate crime / total hate crime = 90%.

Media says 90% of the white male population are hate criminals.

This is untrue.

Wow you expertly defeated that strawman with no mecry
Welldone.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2023, 11:14:45 AM by Themightykabool »

« Reply #657 on: February 04, 2023, 02:15:47 PM »

Racism has more positive than negatives.

We are tribal by nature and that includes racial factors.

We cannot and should not ignore our instincts for fellowship.

Regards
DL

Wow.  That’s quite the statement.

Apart from the obvious of how shitty it is to be on the receiving end of racism, if you need an example of how those tribal instincts can completely screw you over, take a look at the mess the UK has gotten itself into.

« Reply #658 on: February 04, 2023, 06:49:26 PM »

Bulma arguemnent:

White male hate crime / total hate crime = 90%.

Media says 90% of the white male population are hate criminals.

This is untrue.

Wow you expertly defeated that strawman with no mecry
Welldone.

And no, I don't recall "changing the subject."

This is what I mean by 90%. 

Including only Anti-Trump and Other next to it, the pie chart really looks like this:

Basically your graph is totally bogus even by graph standards.
If you're a Trump voter:
  • You are automatically branded as a white supremacist (unless you happen to be a black or female Trump voter)
  • Anti-woman
  • Anti-black
  • Anti-LGBT
  • Anti-Immigrant
  • Anti-Muslim
  • Anti-Semitic

This is bullshit, and you know it. It is so totally a hack job, that lacks any sensible grounds in reality.
Not only are many Trump voters black or female, destroying the "racist white guy" narrative, but the one who started the above narrative was none other than Hillary Clinton.

https://time.com/4486502/hillary-clinton-basket-of-deplorables-transcript/
You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.

https://www.cato.org/commentary/christianity-worlds-most-persecuted-religion-confirms-new-report#
Christianity, the religion of most of these "white male supremacists", is actually incredibly persecuted by the "peaceful Muslims." And also by Hindus. And during the samurai era of Japan, by Buddhists and Shintos. And by Norse and pagans. And secular people.

Christians are branded "violent", when they fight back. When they had enough. When they are are regular humans like everyone else. But Christians never pretended to be anything but human, not if they were honest. It's their enemies that held them up to impossible standards.

https://www.theblaze.com/contributions/islam-is-the-most-violent-religion-in-the-world-but-lets-keep-calling-it-peaceful-anyway
This time around, three masked gunmen stormed the offices of a French satirical newspaper, executing 12 people in cold blood, including two police officers. This is the same newspaper that infamously published a cartoon poking fun at the Prophet Mohammed a few years ago, and was promptly greeted with death threats and a Molotov cocktail for their troubles. In fairness, there's still a lot we don't know about this attack, but it seems very certain that this was another case of Muslim terrorism. The gunmen took out 12 people while shouting "Allahu Akbhar" and "the Prophet has been avenged." All of this over some jokes in a magazine.

Can you imagine Christian radicals committing mass murder at The Onion offices because they're upset about something they found on its website? Can you even fathom such a thing? Probably not, because it never happens. It just never happens. And it's not like Christians don't have plenty of provocation. I still remember stumbling upon this lovely little gem from The Onion last year. It's a hysterical article imagining that Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God, became a prostitute to make ends meet. Haha?

This is the kind of thing Christians encounter all the time. Brutal mocking and ridicule dressed up as "humor," but designed only to offend. There's no wit, no punchline, just scorn heaped upon people of my faith. Kind of like this "Family Guy" episode, featuring an adulterous Jesus looking to have sex with a man's wife. Or that hilarious "Curb Your Enthusiasm" episode a few years back where Larry David peed on a picture of Jesus. Or of course the famous "Piss Christ," a crucifix dunked in a bottle of urine and passed off as art. Or the painting of the Virgin Mary smeared in elephant dung. Or "Dogma." Or "The Da Vinci Code." Or a thousand other examples.

Yet nobody ever died because of any of that. And, oh man, if anyone did, can you imagine the backlash? Can you imagine the media reaction if just one Christian murdered just one person as a reprisal for some offensive joke or provocative cartoon? We'd be ready to ban the entire religion in this country. Progressives are so desperate to prove that Christianity is just as violent as Islam that they frequently cite the murder of abortion doctors as an example. Only, none of those attacks were carried out in the name of Jesus. As far as I'm aware, none of the murderers shouted "Praise be to Christ" when they pulled the trigger.

And how many incidents are we even talking about here? I'll tell you: eight. Eight abortionists and abortion clinic workers have been killed in the U.S. in the past 40 years. It's happened once in the last decade and a half. Once.

Yet Christians are held to such a high standard that even these extraordinarily rare killings, not even done in the name of the faith, and always condemned by nearly every prominent Christian, are cited in almost every conversation about religious violence. Meanwhile, Muslims just gunned down 12 people over a cartoon this morning, and what do we immediately hear? "Islam is a religion of peace."

I didn't say that all Muslims are violent, or even that most Muslims are violent. I didn't even say that Islam is the most destructive religion in the world -- that title belongs to progressivism, which murders babies, destroys families, and damns souls. Yet it is the most violent, and we all know it. 

And, please, don't tell me that Muslims tend to be violent because they're a historically oppressed people. All religions have been oppressed at one time or another, but Muslims have also always controlled wide swaths of the globe. Ever hear of the Ottoman Empire? And don't try to work the Crusades into this conversation, unless you want to prove my point for me. The Crusades were waged against Muslim aggressors after several hundred years of persecution at the hands of Arabic forces. The Crusades were a war of defense, sparked, as usual, by Muslim conquest. No, there's no way around this. Islam is more violent than any religion that's ever existed anywhere. We have to face that fact. Muslims especially have to face it.

Over 500 people killed, just in January.

Let's look at that Reuters pie chart, and see where in that Other chunk of the population there are violent crimes by Muslims. Oh wait, not mentioned. Even though Muslims crashed a couple planes into a couple of buildings, and gunned down a bunch of ppl in a nightclub, most of the violence that happens in Muslim areas like Dearborn Michigan stays out of neat little graphs like this.
https://religiousfreedomcoalition.org/2012/01/27/hate-crime-violence-by-muslims-on-upswing-in-michigan/
It's always whites, it's always conservatives, it's always males. If you believe the narrative.

Pie chart doesn't even have real percents. It has numbers with no dates and no context.

This one is more of a real pie graph, and after blacks, the primary target are whites.

However, we don't actually know that the murderer is white killing a black. We're just led to assume this from an incomplete chart. But other statistics don't show this.

As you can see, most violence is white-on-white, black-on-black, other-on-other.

These crimes are not racially motivated.

White supremacy isn't nearly the thing you think it is. But if you're gonna make it a thing, blacks are 2.3 times more likely to kill whites than the other way around!

But we will change the subject, because this thread is about Jesus, not your transparent attempts to crucify Christianity. Christians are fallible humans. Unless you can prove that Jesus wasn't far better than his time, you're comparing apples and oranges.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2023, 07:00:21 PM by bulmabriefs144 »

« Reply #659 on: February 05, 2023, 04:51:08 AM »
Did Jesus practice white supremacy? No, he did not, nor does anyone believe he did beyond woke fringe. Further, he was Middle Eastern not Caucasian.
Male supremacy? No, didn't happen. His own followers included at least four women funding his work. And some of these women played key roles in witnessing his resurrection.
What about Jewish supremacy? Not that either. He does troll some Syro-Phoenician lady but then heals her after she demands his help.

So all the accusations you have leveled against Christianity should really be leveled against Christians who are bad actors. And even that is substantially less than the shit Christians deal with in third world countries.