I LOVE YOU GUYS!

  • 24 Replies
  • 4191 Views
I LOVE YOU GUYS!
« on: February 03, 2007, 08:20:57 PM »
I do I do I dooooooo.
ah.

*

cmdshft

  • The Elder Ones
  • 13149
  • swiggity swooty
I LOVE YOU GUYS!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 08:22:13 PM »
Dear SPrinkZ,

Please die.

- The Flat Earth Society

?

Nomad

  • Official Member
  • 16983
I LOVE YOU GUYS!
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 08:34:49 PM »
I still think you're irritating, but it appears you are becoming less and less of a pretentious prick.  I know you "don't care," but I certainly have no qualms about being more accepting of you in the future if that trend continues, and I'm sure most others are the same way.  If you really didn't care, you wouldn't be here posting.  However small that fragment of "giving a shit" is, it's there--don't fight it.  It's a beautiful thing, just let it happen.

One thing I ask is that you quit trying to correct everyone's spelling and grammar, and I ask that with desperation.  You  have no idea how irritating that is.  This is a web forum, not an English class.  There are people here from all around the world, not all of them speaking English as a first language.

With the except of Raa, who is just a fucking retard--I'm sure you'll learn to hate him too, and I encourage you to feel free to give him as much shit as possible.
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

I LOVE YOU GUYS!
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2007, 08:40:30 PM »
Quote from: "thedigitalnomad"
I still think you're irritating, but it appears you are becoming less and less of a pretentious prick.  I know you "don't care," but I certainly have no qualms about being more accepting of you in the future if that trend continues, and I'm sure most others are the same way.  If you really didn't care, you wouldn't be here posting.  However small that fragment of "giving a shit" is, it's there--don't fight it.  It's a beautiful thing, just let it happen.

One thing I ask is that you quit trying to correct everyone's spelling and grammar, and I ask that with desperation.  You  have no idea how irritating that is.  This is a web forum, not an English class.  There are people here from all around the world, not all of them speaking English as a first language.

With the except of Raa, who is just a fucking retard--I'm sure you'll learn to hate him too, and I encourage you to feel free to give him as much shit as possible.


I'm not doing it to be mean, trust me. I am not sure if everyone is familiar with some of the rules. I am not familiar with all of them. I am not a grammarian, but I do like when people point out mistakes I make.

Also, please forgive any pretense you sense from me. I don't really intend to come off that way all of the time.
ah.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2007, 09:43:50 PM »
Quote
One thing I ask is that you quit trying to correct everyone's spelling and grammar, and I ask that with desperation. You have no idea how irritating that is. This is a web forum, not an English class. There are people here from all around the world, not all of them speaking English as a first language.

and then of corse ther is me. Englxh is my firsxt languagea and i am talking honnours englisgh ink school. itsa just that i canslt typlie proplerlsy becccesaou i typesl at about 90 WPM but i ame mistakes ansd am to lazy to  fixl tem. So my reasl tiype ing spaed is about 50 WPM (with fixign mistakses)
quote="DiegoDraw"]"And Moses said unto his brethren: 'The Earth is flat!...biznatches,'" [/quote]
DOT INFO

I LOVE YOU GUYS!
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2007, 09:46:12 PM »
wel sir wut u r rly sying iz taht u r teh good spelor but u kant do it kuz u r lik goin to not b abul to typ f4str thn eht rgulr prson? 4m i fallowwing?
ah.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2007, 09:52:51 PM »
Quote from: "SPrinkZ"
wel sir wut u r rly sying iz taht u r teh good spelor but u kant do it kuz u r lik goin to not b abul to typ f4str thn eht rgulr prson? 4m i fallowwing?

lol; yah i am saying im a good speller; but i cant do it because i am not going to be able to type faster then a regular person.
Also; i just realized this keyboard really sucks. Im usually much better on my other computer.
quote="DiegoDraw"]"And Moses said unto his brethren: 'The Earth is flat!...biznatches,'" [/quote]
DOT INFO

I LOVE YOU GUYS!
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2007, 09:55:55 PM »
Well, I can type some ungodly number of words per minute if I really try. Something in the order of 100-120. I just never type that fast because it really seems unnecessary to use that much energy to merely type out a stupid thought. Of course, if I was in a chat room I might type that fast to be a douche bag, and show off my skills.
ah.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2007, 10:00:49 PM »
Yes. It is always fun to type realy fast in chat rooms.
or when your playing FPS. Running around pwning everyone with the weakest weapon in the game; and whenver you have a spare moment; type a realy long thing in; taking aobut 2 seconds. They will be like "OMG HAX"
 :lol:
quote="DiegoDraw"]"And Moses said unto his brethren: 'The Earth is flat!...biznatches,'" [/quote]
DOT INFO

I LOVE YOU GUYS!
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2007, 10:11:52 PM »
Quote from: "The_Earth_Does_Not_Exist"
Yes. It is always fun to type realy fast in chat rooms.
or when your playing FPS. Running around pwning everyone with the weakest weapon in the game; and whenver you have a spare moment; type a realy long thing in; taking aobut 2 seconds. They will be like "OMG HAX"
 :lol:


LOL

I used to do that on this one game. Since the physics of the game were raped, and there were some unbalancing features to it, I could do some wild things.

I would type out witty replies like, "You were off by thirty centimeters, chum!"

"Oh you foolish fool. I have you, engarde!"

"Oh pish posh. You couldn't hit a beetle on a rock with a nuclear device, troglodyte!"

etc. etc.
ah.

*

Dioptimus Drime

  • 4531
  • Meep.
I LOVE YOU GUYS!
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2007, 10:27:01 PM »
Quote from: "SPrinkZ"
Well, I can type some ungodly number of words per minute if I really try. Something in the order of 100-120. I just never type that fast because it really seems unnecessary to use that much energy to merely type out a stupid thought. Of course, if I was in a chat room I might type that fast to be a douche bag, and show off my skills.


:lol:

I do that, too. I can write (as in come up with stuff on the fly, as I'm typing) an average of 500-600 words in a ten-minute radius. While I'm typing something that I already know (as in copying off of something), I can type about 130 wpords per minute...Not that I'm bragging...I would never ever be a conceited prick. Although I am a pretty sexy guy...
I mean...what?


Funny thing is that it takes me far longer to type in internet slang (lol, brb, srsly, etcetera) than it does to actually write out the words.


~D-Draw

I LOVE YOU GUYS!
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2007, 10:35:30 PM »
Quote from: "DiegoDraw"
Quote from: "SPrinkZ"
Well, I can type some ungodly number of words per minute if I really try. Something in the order of 100-120. I just never type that fast because it really seems unnecessary to use that much energy to merely type out a stupid thought. Of course, if I was in a chat room I might type that fast to be a douche bag, and show off my skills.


:lol:

I do that, too. I can write (as in come up with stuff on the fly, as I'm typing) an average of 500-600 words in a ten-minute radius. While I'm typing something that I already know (as in copying off of something), I can type about 130 wpords per minute...Not that I'm bragging...I would never ever be a conceited prick. Although I am a pretty sexy guy...
I mean...what?


Funny thing is that it takes me far longer to type in internet slang (lol, brb, srsly, etcetera) than it does to actually write out the words.


~D-Draw


Rofl me too. I have to remember how to do it. I am like, "how do those dratting upstart rascals coordinate their manual dexterity to form their bastardized English!?"

Or something like that.
ah.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2007, 11:27:32 PM »
I don't love anybody.

8-)
ttp://theflatearthsociety.org/forums/search.php

"Against criticism a man can neither protest nor defend himself; he must act in spite of it, and then it will gradually yield to him." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I LOVE YOU GUYS!
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2007, 11:33:18 PM »
Quote from: "Mephistopheles"
I don't love anybody.

8-)


That's 'cause you're a stone cold gangster.
ah.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2007, 11:35:19 PM »
Quote from: "SPrinkZ"
Quote from: "Mephistopheles"
I don't love anybody.

8-)


That's 'cause you're a stone cold gangster.


Lucifer made me straight pimpin'

Forty inch rims and tons of women.
ttp://theflatearthsociety.org/forums/search.php

"Against criticism a man can neither protest nor defend himself; he must act in spite of it, and then it will gradually yield to him." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

?

Rick_James

  • The Elder Ones
  • 4311
  • Rick <3 Gayer
I LOVE YOU GUYS!
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2007, 11:36:45 PM »
40 inch  :shock: You rockin' a big rig?  :D

I LOVE YOU GUYS!
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2007, 11:37:25 PM »
Quote from: "Mephistopheles"
Quote from: "SPrinkZ"
Quote from: "Mephistopheles"
I don't love anybody.

8-)


That's 'cause you're a stone cold gangster.


Lucifer made me straight pimpin'

Forty inch rims and tons of women.


Tons of women? You like them fat eh?
ah.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2007, 11:38:44 PM »
Quote from: "Rick_James"
40 inch  :shock: You rockin' a big rig?  :D


Awww yeah, baby.
ttp://theflatearthsociety.org/forums/search.php

"Against criticism a man can neither protest nor defend himself; he must act in spite of it, and then it will gradually yield to him." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

?

Rick_James

  • The Elder Ones
  • 4311
  • Rick <3 Gayer
I LOVE YOU GUYS!
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2007, 11:44:02 PM »



 :shock:  :o  :shock:  :o

*

cmdshft

  • The Elder Ones
  • 13149
  • swiggity swooty
I LOVE YOU GUYS!
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2007, 04:55:46 AM »
That's regoddamndiculous.

?

Nomad

  • Official Member
  • 16983
I LOVE YOU GUYS!
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2007, 11:47:14 AM »
Quote from: "Mephistopheles"
Quote from: "SPrinkZ"
Quote from: "Mephistopheles"
I don't love anybody.

8-)


That's 'cause you're a stone cold gangster.


Lucifer made me straight pimpin'

Forty inch rims and tons of women.


You have no idea how much that reminds me of Sinfest.

Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

I LOVE YOU GUYS!
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2007, 12:43:53 PM »
lol
sinfest is awesome.
although your link doenst work.
quote="DiegoDraw"]"And Moses said unto his brethren: 'The Earth is flat!...biznatches,'" [/quote]
DOT INFO

?

Nomad

  • Official Member
  • 16983
I LOVE YOU GUYS!
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2007, 01:05:59 PM »
What ever do you mean?
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

I LOVE YOU GUYS!
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2007, 02:01:09 PM »
Well; sinfest.com is what was there; then you edited it to sinfest.net
 :P
quote="DiegoDraw"]"And Moses said unto his brethren: 'The Earth is flat!...biznatches,'" [/quote]
DOT INFO

?

Nomad

  • Official Member
  • 16983
I LOVE YOU GUYS!
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2007, 02:05:40 PM »
STOP CRUSHING MY DREAMS.
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET