Anyone seen this ad?

• 5 Replies
?

Fakey McFake

Anyone seen this ad?
« on: February 04, 2007, 11:01:29 AM »

This is an ad that I found in the National Geographic, which, according to me beliefs, would be a party that should be in on your conspiracy theory, because their mission is "For the increase and diffusion of geographic knowledge."

Well anyways, is the ad compliant with your beliefs, or do you think that it has lawsuit potential.

And about your theory, I think that there would have to be a lot more people that would have to be bribed, such as pilots, ship captains, employees of satellite companies, communication companies, aerospace companies, etc. But I'll respect your rights to opinion.

Anyone seen this ad?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 11:02:44 AM »
Yea, this is just a shot of the TV commercial out, that lead me to Google you fools and brought me here.

?

Fakey McFake

Anyone seen this ad?
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 11:08:25 AM »
Well, for one thing, have any of the members dared to journey to the ice wall, and get proof that the government is hiding something by being turned back by the military?

?

Fakey McFake

Anyone seen this ad?
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2007, 11:09:37 AM »
And sorry I tied up your bandwidth for so long... should of made it smaller.

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
Anyone seen this ad?
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2007, 11:16:54 AM »
Wow. They're totally wrong. There aren't any corners on the flat Earth. Unless that used to be in the running theory, they are horribly misinformed.

~D-Draw

Anyone seen this ad?
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2007, 11:20:43 AM »
That's a very nice find.

Good job.
ttp://theflatearthsociety.org/forums/search.php

"Against criticism a man can neither protest nor defend himself; he must act in spite of it, and then it will gradually yield to him." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe