Correcting misconceptions

• 449 Replies

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
Re: Correcting misconceptions
« Reply #180 on: September 26, 2022, 10:33:27 PM »
My understanding is that a muslim man can marry a non-muslim woman, but a muslim woman is not allowed to marry a non-muslim man.

- Whats the punishment for a muslim woman who marries a man who is not muslim and won't convert to Islam?

Also, what's the punishment for being a lesbian muslim?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #181 on: September 27, 2022, 12:26:54 AM »
My understanding is that a muslim man can marry a non-muslim woman, but a muslim woman is not allowed to marry a non-muslim man.

- Whats the punishment for a muslim woman who marries a man who is not muslim and won't convert to Islam?

Also, what's the punishment for being a lesbian muslim?

And for some weird reason, married couples where one is Islam and another is Christian (for example) are not permitted to be buried together (Islamic rule).

Again - just some elitist 'we are better than you' cult crap.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #182 on: September 27, 2022, 11:09:50 AM »
@Yasoooo

« Reply #183 on: September 27, 2022, 11:37:08 AM »
 Why can a Muslim Girl not Marry a Non Muslim Boy? Is it Compulsory for a Married Muslim Man ..."

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

For Muslims, sex is seen as a gift from Allah, to be kept strictly within marriage between a man and a woman.

Generally speaking, all religions not tolerate homosexuality, because it is unnatural and against the will of Allah.

"And as for the two of you men who are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. And if they repent and improve, then let them be. Lo! Allah is Merciful."
Qur'an 4:16

people caught taking part in homosexual acts.

In public, in front of the people and society, they are punished by the judiciary

But those who do this in secret,

God will hold them accountable for it

شيخ أمريكي مسلم يتحدث عن قرار زواج المثليين في أمريكا
An American Muslim sheikh talks about the decision of same-sex marriage in America

لقاء الشيخ احمد ديدات مع مذيعة BBC جولي ميلز

Will Islam punish a people who is genetically Homosexual ...

Gay and gay rights in Islam - Dr Zakir Naik
حقوق الشواذ والمثليين في الاسلام - ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Women have the right to education and work in Islam
But Islam has nothing to do with the wrong traditions and habits of people about women
It is very normal to drive cars
A woman is like a jewel in Islam, guarded by her father or brother if she goes out in a dangerous place 

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

married couples where one is Islam and another is Christian (for example) are not permitted to be buried together (Islamic rule).

It is not a separation between spouses, but the customs and rites of burial in Islam
It differs from the customs and rites of burial in Christianity

https://www.econdolence.com/learning-center/religion-and-culture/islam/islam-funeral--burial-customs/
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

All religions punish the crime of adultery by agreement between the two parties
But in rape, the victim is not punished and only the perpetrator is punished

Punishment For Adultery

Leviticus 20:10 ESV / 345 helpful votes

“If a man commits adultery with the wife of his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.
Proverbs 6:32 ESV / 292 helpful votes

He who commits adultery lacks sense; he who does it destroys himself.
Hebrews 13:4 ESV / 235 helpful votes

Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.
Deuteronomy 22:22 ESV / 191 helpful votes

ZINA (UNLAWFUL SEXUAL INTERCOURSE) AND ITS PUNISHMENT IN ISLAM - DR ZAKIR NAIK

I have Committed a Major Sin of Adultery. Can I be forgiven? - Dr Zakir Naik

All Religions Teach that you should not Rape but Islam Shows a Way where People will not Rape

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

« Reply #184 on: September 27, 2022, 11:40:51 AM »
90 Verses That Say: Jesus is Not God Nor the Literal Son of God

https://thedeenshow.com/90-verses-that-say-jesus-is-not-god-nor-the-literal-son-of-god/

Christ is the Messenger of God

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #185 on: September 27, 2022, 12:32:44 PM »
IT'S TIME TO STOP , YASOOOOO.

« Reply #186 on: September 27, 2022, 12:33:23 PM »

https://thedeenshow.com/90-verses-that-say-jesus-is-not-god-nor-the-literal-son-of-god/

what is Mohammed?

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #187 on: September 27, 2022, 12:39:31 PM »

Random spam link

what is Mohammed?

Mohammed (piss be upon him) is the great pedophile of Islam. He helped spread it and encouraged pedophilia and that women are objects and property, not humans.

« Reply #188 on: September 27, 2022, 01:03:34 PM »
i'm just curious as he down plays the Christian, the Messiah yet simultaneously elevates Mohammed, the Prophet.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #189 on: September 27, 2022, 01:46:54 PM »
Homosexuality can be punished by throwing the people, blindfolded, off a rooftop to their death to a cheering crowd below. It seems Islam just invents cruel punishments for fun.

Women are not 'jewels' in Islam. That is a BS descriptor in taking away their right to freedom and independence

Women rape victims are blamed for the rape. One such fuckwit cleric here was telling a national TV news outlet that if a woman wears anything to beautify her appearance (eg makeup) 'she is eligible for rape'. And another compared women going to the beach as 'pieces of meat'

No fucking respect.

Go to hell yasoooo and go to hell Islam

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #190 on: September 27, 2022, 02:13:09 PM »
Well done yahooo, you've taken a bunch of chilled liberal types and turned them into raving Islamophobes.

Your work here is done. 

*golf clap*

You can leave now.
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

« Reply #191 on: September 27, 2022, 02:21:45 PM »

You are only affected by fake news about Muslims in the media

The prophets are the most honorable and best people
  God sent them to guide humans and not to their injustice
  Whether they are men or women

As I said, customs and traditions have nothing to do with Islam
  The laws of countries now do not apply the teachings of Islamic law

Although Islamic law is a solution to all human problems

the great Islam gave the woman her honorable value, all the Laws of in the world will not reach this high level

The Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, the truthful, the faithful, who never lied, and the teacher of all mankind

prophet Mohammad peace be upon him said:

1 - Women are the twin halves of men.
2 - The world and all things in it are valuable; but the most valuable thing in the world is a virtuous woman.
3 - The best women are the virtuous; they are the most affectionate to infants, and the most careful of their husband's property.
4 - When a woman performeth the five times of prayer, and fasteth the month of Ramadan, and is chaste, and is not disobedient to her husband, then tell her to enter Paradise by whichever door she liketh.
5 - Verily a great number of women are assembled near my family, complaining of their hubands; and those men who ill-treat their wives do not behave well. He is not of my way who teacheth a woman to stray.
6 - Asma, daughter of Yazid, said, "Victuals were brought to Muhammad, and he put them before some of us women who were present, and said, 'Eat ye.' But notwithstanding we were hungry we said, 'We have no inclination.' Muhammad said, 'O woman! Do not mix hunger with lies.' "
7 - Whoever doeth good to girls, it will be a curtain to him from hell-fire.
8 - Whoever befriendeth two girls till they come of age, will be in the next world along with me, like my two fingers joining each other.
9 - Whoever befriendeth three daughters, or three sisters, and teacheth them manners, and is affectionate to them, till they come of age, may God apportion Paradise for him.
10 - Whoever hath a daughter, and doth not bury her alive or scold her, or prefer his male children to her, may God bring him into Paradise.
11 - Shall I not point out to you the best of virtues? It is your doing good to your daughter when she is returned to you having been divorced by her husband.
12 - God enjoins you to treat women well, for they are your mothers, daughters, aunts.
13 - Do not prevent your women from coming to the mosque.
14 - The believers who show the most perfect faith are those who have the best disposition and the best of you are those who are best to their wives

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
This subject is the favorite of Islamophobes who find here an opportunity to attack the Prophet (sws)

There are some variations in the exact age of lady 'Aisha among historians.

We know that at the time, there was no commune to register the child in a national register or certificate issued by the hospital mentioning the exact moment of birth, and therefore only parents could we Given the age of the child (and again!), . We do not have hadiths reported by Aicha's parents (Abu-Barker and Um-Rumane) about Aisha's age at the time of her marriage. Similarly, the people of that time, they could only give us an approximation. There is obviously a doubt about it. Today, some of our grandparents do not even know their exact age,

We have no proof of a national register of the Arabian Peninsula of the 7th century AD! We only have suggestions, estimates and approximations.

Aisha was 18 years old at the time of the Hegira (ie at the time of the Prophet's immigration) and she became his wife at the age of 19-20, this is the minimum age what she can have!

little Christian women married and had intercourse very early for centuries, intercourse that would be punishable by law today. In France, it was not until the Revolution and the break with Christianity that the age limit rose to 13 years.

Now if we follow the reasoning of some Islamophobic Christian missionaries, we should consider that all Christians were pedophiles, and that Jesus and Paul were accomplices in pedophilia since they did not condemn these practices that existed in their day.

Mary married Joseph when she was twelve years old, meaning that she was young, and Joseph her husband was over ninety!!

- Roman women married and had sex at the age of 12 and under, before having their period, with husbands who could be their grandfathers.

- Since no New Testament writings condemn this practice, not even Paul who gave recommendations on marriage and married life, Christians have continued to follow these customs.

- The Council of Trent convened by Pope Paul III in 1542 confirms the age of marriage at 12 for girls

Was the Age of Aisha r.a 9 Years old or 19 when she got married? - Dr Zakir Naik

« Reply #192 on: September 27, 2022, 02:23:12 PM »
Looking back, what seems strange to me now is not that people would wish to embody Jesus’ values, but that others would criticize them for it. What seems even stranger is that few Christians, in the modern day, match this profile. is that Muslims seemed to embody Jesus’ values better than Christians.

1. Jesus was bearded, as are most Muslims, but only the rare Christian.

2. Jesus dressed modestly. If we close our eyes and form a mental picture, we see flowing robes, from wrists to ankles—much like the loose Arabian thobes and the Indio-Pakistani shalwar kameez, typical of the Muslims of those areas. What we don’t imagine is the revealing or seductive clothing so ubiquitous in Christian cultures.

3. Jesus’ mother covered her hair, and this practice was maintained among the Christian women of the Holy Land up to the middle of the twentieth century. Again, this is a practice maintained among Muslims as well as Orthodox Jews (of which Jesus was one), but not among modern day Christians.
Manners

1. Jesus focused upon salvation and eschewed finery. How many “righteous” Christians fit this “It’s not just on Sundays” profile? Now how many “five prayers a day, every day of the year” Muslims?

2. Jesus spoke with humility and kindness. He didn’t “showboat.” When we think of his speeches, we don’t imagine theatrics. He was a simple man known for quality and truth. How many preachers and how many evangelists follow this example?

3. Jesus taught his disciples to offer the greeting of “Peace” (Luke 10:5), and then set the example: “Peace be with you” (Luke 24:36, John 20:19, John 20:21, John 20:26). Who continues this practice to this day, Christians or Muslims? “Peace be with you” is the meaning of the Muslim greeting, “Assalam alaikum.” Interestingly enough, we find this greeting in Judaism as well (Genesis 43:23, Numbers 6:26, Judges 6:23, I Samuel 1:17 and I Samuel 25:6).
Religious Practices

1. Jesus was circumcised (Luke 2:21). Paul taught it wasn’t necessary (Rom 4:11 and Gal 5:2). Muslims believe it is.

2. Jesus didn’t eat pork, in keeping with Old Testament law (Leviticus 11:7 and Deuteronomy 14:. Muslims also believe pork is forbidden. Christians … well, you get the idea.

3. Jesus didn’t give or take usury, in compliance with the Old Testament prohibition (Exodus 22:25). Usury is forbidden in the Old Testament and the Quran, as it was forbidden in the religion of Jesus. The economies of most Christian countries, however, are structured upon usury.

4. Jesus didn’t fornicate, and abstained from extramarital contact with women. Now, this issue extends to the least physical contact with the opposite sex. With the exception of performing religious rituals and helping those in need, Jesus never even touched a woman other than his mother. Strictly practicing Orthodox Jews maintain this practice to this day in observance of Old Testament law. Likewise, practicing Muslims don’t even shake hands between the sexes. Can Christian “hug your neighbor” and “kiss the bride” congregations make the same claim?
Practices of Worship

1. Jesus purified himself with washing prior to prayer, as was the practice of the pious prophets who preceded him (see Exodus 40:31-32 in reference to Moses and Aaron), and as is the practice of Muslims.

2. Jesus prayed in prostration (Matthew 26:39), like the other prophets (see Nehemiah 8:6 with regard to Ezra and the people, Joshua 5:14 for Joshua, Genesis 17:3 and 24:52 for Abraham, Exodus 34:8 and Numbers 20:6 for Moses and Aaron). Who prays like that, Christians or Muslims?

3. Jesus fasted for more than a month at a time (Matthew 4:2 and Luke 4:2), as did the pious before him (Exodus 34:28, I Kings 19:, and as do Muslims in the annual fast of the month of Ramadan.

4. Jesus made pilgrimage for the purpose of worship, as all Orthodox Jews aspire to do. The Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca is well known, and is alluded to in the Bible (see The First and Final Commandment).
Matters of Creed

1. Jesus taught the oneness of God (Mark 12:29-30, Matthew 22:37 and Luke 10:27), as conveyed in the first commandment (Exodus 20:3). Nowhere did he declare the Trinity.

2. Jesus declared himself a man and a prophet of God (see above), and nowhere claimed divinity or divine sonship. Which creed are the above points more consistent with—the Trinitarian formula or the absolute monotheism of Islam?

One wonders what happened between the practices of the first generation of Jesus’ followers and the Christians of modern day. At the same time, we have to respect the fact that Muslims exemplify Jesus’ teachings more than Christians do. Furthermore, we should remember that the Old Testament foretold three prophets to follow. John the Baptist and Jesus Christ were numbers one and two, and Jesus Christ himself predicted the third and last. Hence, both Old and New Testaments speak of a final prophet, and we would be amiss if we didn’t consider that final prophet to be Muhammad, and the final revelation to be that of Islam

islam web

« Last Edit: September 27, 2022, 02:36:42 PM by yasoooo »

« Reply #193 on: September 27, 2022, 02:28:31 PM »
The Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him, was sent to the Jews only and not to the whole world
The Gospel of Matthew (chapter 15/24):

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Do not rely on your book because it is distorted and the message of Christ was not preserved and distorted

And you are holding on to your book that was written by forgery scribes

Therefore, God sent the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, to correct this distortion

The Qur’an is the only memorized message, and it has not changed for 1400 years

And the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, is the Seal of the Prophets and was sent to the whole world

Some of the remaining authentic verses in the Bible

Mohammad (pbuh) in the Bible
Muhammad (SAW) is prophesied in the books of Isaiah:

It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah, chapter 29 verse 12:

“And the book is given to him who cannot read, saying: Read this, I pray you, and he said: I cannot read. "

When Archangel Gabriel commanded Muhammad (peace_be_upon_him) saying Iqra - “Read”, he replied, “I cannot read

What famous non-Muslims said about Islam and Prophet Muhammad PBUH
Napoleon Bonaparte
I hope the time is not far off when I shall be able to unite all the wise and educated men of all the countries and establish a uniform regime based on the principles of Quran which alone are true and which alone can lead men to happiness.

Sir George Bernard Shaw
I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion t, he must be called the Saviour of Humanity.

I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today.

H.G. Wells
The Islamic teachings have left great traditions for equitable and gentle dealings and behaviour, and inspire people with nobility and tolerance. These are human teachings of the highest order and at the same time practicable. These teachings brought into existence a society in which hard-heartedness and collective oppression and injustice were the least as compared with all other societies preceding it… Islam is replete with gentleness, courtesy, and fraternity.

Phillip Hitti
During all the first part of the Middle Ages, no other people made as important a contribution to human progress as did the Arabs, if we take this term to mean all those whose mother-tongue was Arabic, and not merely those living in the Arabian peninsula. For centuries, Arabic was the language of learning, culture and intellectual progress for the whole of the civilized world with the exception of the Far East. From the 9th to the 12th century there were more philosophical, medical, historical, religious, astronomical and geographical works written in Arabic than in any other human tongue.

What Michael H Hart says about Prophet Muhammad

01.Prophet Muhammad(SAW) Best Personality & his Qualities On The Eyes Of Famous Non Muslim Scholars

Muhammad (PBUH) The Prophet of Islam.

NEW | The Story of Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) - Mufti Menk

« Last Edit: September 27, 2022, 02:35:44 PM by yasoooo »

« Reply #194 on: September 27, 2022, 03:39:56 PM »
The Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him, was sent to the Jews only and not to the whole world
The Gospel of Matthew (chapter 15/24):

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

yaaaa that's like totaly the opposite there and definitely does not prove your point.
sorry

also why is Mohammed elevated higher than Jesus?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #195 on: September 27, 2022, 03:44:01 PM »
You are only affected by fake news about Muslims in the media

The cleric literally said women are ELIGIBLE for rape if she beautifies her appearance. This was a guy who gives sermons to impressionable people. What's fake about it?

Another guy said it was permissible to strike your wife if she does not obey the husband. Do you disagree with these clerics?

Not fake news. Actual words from the mouth of these arseholes

Know your place

« Reply #196 on: September 27, 2022, 03:56:54 PM »
Well thats like saying the scammer mega church pastors speak for the rest of crhistianity

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #197 on: September 27, 2022, 05:14:16 PM »
Well thats like saying the scammer mega church pastors speak for the rest of crhistianity

You aren't given the position of cleric in Islam if you don't speak for Islam

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1126556/Muslim-cleric-tells-Australians-Husbands-allowed-rape-beat-wives.html

Samir Abu Hamza, who runs an Islamic centre in Melbourne, ridiculed Australian laws banning forced sex within marriage.

Hamza told a male audience in Sydney: 'Amazing, how can a person rape his wife?'

He added that wives must immediately respond to their husbands' sexual demands.

Or how about the position of 'Mufti'
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/cleric-says-uncovered-women-like-abandoned-meat/DGOFFH3CQ64S7DT7NXEU4QN6CA/

SYDNEY - Women who do not cover up are similar to abandoned "meat" making them responsible for sexual attacks, a senior Islamic cleric has said.

The Mufti of Australia, Sheik Taj Aldin Alhilali, has outraged female Muslim leaders with comments he made during a Ramadan sermon to 500 worshippers in Sydney last month.

"If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside on the street, or in the garden or in the park, or in the backyard without a cover, and the cats come and eat it ... whose fault is it, the cats or the uncovered meat?" the sheik asked.

"The uncovered meat is the problem. If she was in her room, in her home, in her hajib [Islamic headdress], no problem would have occurred."

He also alluded to the Sydney rapes in 2000 where four women were separately gang-raped by a group of young Muslim men, including Bilal Skaf, who originally received a 55-year sentence, later reduced.

He said there were women who "sway suggestively" and wore make-up and inappropriate clothes, "and then you get a judge without mercy and gives you 65 years".

The sheik went on to say women were "weapons" used by "Satan" to control men and when it comes to adultery the responsibility falls on the woman 90 per cent of the time.

The fuckwit had to walk back the comments after the entire country was outraged and his fellow Muslim leaders embarrassed. It doesn't change how his thoughts stem from Islamic values which are entirely incompatible with modern day Western values

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #198 on: September 27, 2022, 09:40:39 PM »
1. Jesus was bearded, as are most Muslims, but only the rare Christian.

???

2. Jesus dressed modestly. If we close our eyes and form a mental picture, we see flowing robes, from wrists to ankles—much like the loose Arabian thobes and the Indio-Pakistani shalwar kameez, typical of the Muslims of those areas. What we don’t imagine is the revealing or seductive clothing so ubiquitous in Christian cultures.

3. Jesus’ mother covered her hair, and this practice was maintained among the Christian women of the Holy Land up to the middle of the twentieth century. Again, this is a practice maintained among Muslims as well as Orthodox Jews (of which Jesus was one), but not among modern day Christians.
Manners

1. Jesus focused upon salvation and eschewed finery. How many “righteous” Christians fit this “It’s not just on Sundays” profile? Now how many “five prayers a day, every day of the year” Muslims?

2. Jesus spoke with humility and kindness. He didn’t “showboat.” When we think of his speeches, we don’t imagine theatrics. He was a simple man known for quality and truth. How many preachers and how many evangelists follow this example?

California imam accused of spewing hate

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #199 on: September 28, 2022, 10:57:25 AM »

You aren't given the position of cleric in Islam if you don't speak for Islam

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1126556/Muslim-cleric-tells-Australians-Husbands-allowed-rape-beat-wives.html

Samir Abu Hamza, who runs an Islamic centre in Melbourne, ridiculed Australian laws banning forced sex within marriage.

Hamza told a male audience in Sydney: 'Amazing, how can a person rape his wife?'

He added that wives must immediately respond to their husbands' sexual demands.

Or how about the position of 'Mufti'
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/cleric-says-uncovered-women-like-abandoned-meat/DGOFFH3CQ64S7DT7NXEU4QN6CA/

SYDNEY - Women who do not cover up are similar to abandoned "meat" making them responsible for sexual attacks, a senior Islamic cleric has said.

The Mufti of Australia, Sheik Taj Aldin Alhilali, has outraged female Muslim leaders with comments he made during a Ramadan sermon to 500 worshippers in Sydney last month.

"If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside on the street, or in the garden or in the park, or in the backyard without a cover, and the cats come and eat it ... whose fault is it, the cats or the uncovered meat?" the sheik asked.

"The uncovered meat is the problem. If she was in her room, in her home, in her hajib [Islamic headdress], no problem would have occurred."

He also alluded to the Sydney rapes in 2000 where four women were separately gang-raped by a group of young Muslim men, including Bilal Skaf, who originally received a 55-year sentence, later reduced.

He said there were women who "sway suggestively" and wore make-up and inappropriate clothes, "and then you get a judge without mercy and gives you 65 years".

The sheik went on to say women were "weapons" used by "Satan" to control men and when it comes to adultery the responsibility falls on the woman 90 per cent of the time.

The fuckwit had to walk back the comments after the entire country was outraged and his fellow Muslim leaders embarrassed. It doesn't change how his thoughts stem from Islamic values which are entirely incompatible with modern day Western values

So rape is ok with Muslims, I see now.
Rape is ok as long as they are abandoned meat.
Jesus fucking Christ, Yasoooo. I can't believe a sick fuck like you could support rape and pedophilia.
My god, what a bastard you are. You might be the reason God abandoned us.

« Reply #200 on: September 28, 2022, 02:50:06 PM »
I said, I don't care about fake media
Don't judge a man unless you talk to him face to face

If you are not a coward, meet the man face to face

The one who commented on the words of the man hated Islam and did not study Islam and did not understand the words of the real man face to face

Don't worry about idiots, there are more of them on the internet

Capital punishment for the rapists

Under the Islamic Shari’ah, a man convicted of having raped a woman, is given capital punishment. Many are astonished at this ‘harsh’ sentence. Some even say that Islam is a ruthless and barbaric religion! I have asked a simple question to hundreds of non-Muslim men. Suppose, God forbid, someone rapes your wife, your mother or your sister. You are made the judge and the rapist is brought in front of you. What punishment would you give him? All of them said they would put him to death. Some went to the extent of saying they would torture him to death. To them I ask, if someone rapes your wife or your mother you want to put him to death. But if the same crime is committed on somebody else’s wife or daughter you say capital punishment is barbaric. Why should there be double standards?

. Western society falsely claims to have uplifted women

Western talk of women’s liberalization is nothing but a disguised form of exploitation of her body, degradation of her soul and deprivation of her honour. Western society claims to have ‘uplifted’ women. On the contrary it has actually degraded them to the status of concubines, mistresses and society butterflies who are mere tools in the hands of pleasure seekers and sex marketeers, hidden behind the colourful screen of ‘art’ and ‘culture’.
\\\\\

USA has one of the highest rates of rape

United States of America is supposed to be one of the most advanced countries of the world. It also has one of the highest rates of rape in any country in the world. According to an FBI report, in the year 1990, everyday on an average 1756 rapes were committed in USA alone. Later another report said that on an average everyday 1900 rapes are committed in USA. The year was not mentioned. May be it was 1992 or 1993. May be the Americans got ‘bolder’ in the following years.

Consider a scenario where the Islamic hijaab is followed in America. Whenever a man looks at a woman and any brazen or unashamed thought comes to his mind, he lowers his gaze. Every woman wears the Islamic hijaab, that is the complete body is covered except the face and the hands upto the wrists. After this if any man commits rape he is given capital punishment. I ask you, in such a scenario, will the rate of rape in America increase, will it remain the same, or will it decrease?

Implementation of Islamic Shari’ah will reduce the rate of rapes

Naturally as soon as Islamic Shari’ah is implemented positive results will be inevitable. If Islamic Shari’ah is implemented in any part of the world, whether it is America or Europe, society will breathe easier. Hijaab does not degrade a woman but uplifts a woman and protects her modesty and chastity.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Pictures of Jesus and Mary are not real

Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain,
but a woman who fears Adonai will be praised.

Proverbs 31:30

It shows that beauty and beauty are deception and apparent deception, and a good woman is the one who is praised by people for her good action

2_

The First Letter of Paul to the Corinthians: Chapter 11

6 For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head.

Here, a woman who prays with her hair uncovered 
 should cut her hair or shave her head

If we apply this, we will not find a Christian woman with her hair

The truth is that a woman should modestly cover her hair during prayer and when she leaves the house

3_
 I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, 10 but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God.

1 Timothy 2:9-15

The writer of the letter advises that women should appear in a decent and modest appearance

He covers the faults, and makes it clear that the true adornment of a woman is reason, modesty and sobriety

It is not the visible adornment, and after that the writer forbids the ornaments of all kinds

And adornment with clothes or hair braids, and he says in the end that this is what befits a believing woman

Taqiyya, where true adornment lies in fearing God and obeying His command

DR ZAKIR NAIK - MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT ISLAM 7 - "HIJAAB - SUBJUGATES THE WOMEN" - PART 1

DR ZAKIR NAIK - MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT ISLAM 7 - "HIJAAB - SUBJUGATES THE WOMEN" -PART 2

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

European women 100 years ago used to wear the hijab and the niqab

A young man asks why the dress of Muslim women has not changed with the passage of time, like the rest of the religions || Amazing reply Dr. Zakir Naik

« Reply #201 on: September 28, 2022, 02:52:52 PM »
wife beating

As defined by Hadith, it is not permissible to strike anyone's face, cause any bodily harm or even be harsh. What the Hadith qualifies as "dharban ghayra mubarrih", or light striking, was interpreted by early jurists as a (symbolic) use of siwak! They further qualified permissible "striking" as that which leaves no mark on the body.

the Prophet  said , a person can "beat" his wife with a "misvaak" .. Misvaak is a branch of tree that is thinner than a tooth brush and about the same size as our every-day tooth brushes ..and person CAN NOT hit her wife on the face and he should not hit her wife on the body

c. The permissibility of such symbolic expression of the seriousness of continued refraction does not imply its desirability. In several Hadiths, the Prophet (p.b.u.h.) discouraged this measure. Here are some of his sayings in this regard:

"Do not beat the female servants of Allah";

"Some (women) visited my family complaining about their husbands (beating them). These (husbands) are not the best of you."

In another Hadith the Prophet (p.b.u.h.) is reported to have said: “How does anyone of you beat his wife as he beats the stallion camel and then he may embrace (sleep with) her?”

d. True following of the Sunnah is to follow the example of the Prophet (p.b.u.h.) who never resorted to that measure, regardless of the circumstances.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

The husband does not force his wife to have intercourse in Islam

In short, to answer your question, yes Islam takes into consideration the well-being of both the woman and the man.

Interpretations that allow for hurting people and forcing them to do things are cultural in nature and do not reflect the mercy and compassion of Islam nor the kind treatment the Prophet Mohamed (saws) shows us in his examples with his wives.

Spouses do have sexual rights over each other, which should be met in a good way with intimacy and learning to please one another.

It should not be forced on them and used in a hurtful way that makes them dislike being sexual, it should be about mutual pleasure.

https://aboutislam.net/counseling/ask-the-counselor/marital-obstacles/can-my-husband-force-himself-on-me/

« Reply #202 on: September 28, 2022, 02:59:00 PM »
There is no difference of opinion among the scholars concerning the fact that our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is superior to all of his fellow-Prophets (peace be upon them). That is clear from the evidence of the Qur’aan and Sunnah, such as the following:

1 – He (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) will attain the station of praise and glory (maqaam Mahmoud) on the Day of Resurrection. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And in some parts of the night (also) offer the Salaah (prayer) with it (i.e. recite the Qur’aan in the prayer) as an additional prayer (Tahajjud optional prayer ____ Nawaafil) for you (O Muhammad). It may be that your Lord will raise you to Maqaam Mahmoud (a station of praise and glory, i.e., the honour of intercession on the Day of Resurrection)”[al-Isra’ 17:79]

This refers to his intercession on the Day of Resurrection asking that judgement be passed among all of creation. That will happen after they have been gathered and stood for so long, and there befalls the people that which will befall them. The people will go to the Prophets and each one will excuse himself from interceding for them, until they come to our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). He will go to his Lord and fall prostrate before Him, and he will ask to intercede for the people and it will be granted to him. It is called al-maqaam al-mahmoud (a station of praise and glory) because all of creation will praise Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) for that status, because his intercession will be a cause of their suffering in the lengthy standing coming to an end.

It was narrated that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “On the Day of Resurrection the people will come on their knees, each nation following its Prophet, saying, ‘O So and so, intercede!  O So and so, intercede!’ until intercession comes to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). On that day Allaah will raise him to the station of praise and glory.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (4441).

2 – He was given conciseness of speech, was supported with fear cast into the hearts of his enemies, war booty was permitted to him, the earth was made a place of prostration and a means of purification for him, the line of Prophets ended with him and he will be granted intercession.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allaah and the last (end) of the Prophets. And Allaah is Ever All‑Aware of everything”[al-Ahzaab 33:40]

“Blessed be He Who sent down the criterion (of right and wrong, i.e. this Qur’aan) to His slave (Muhammad) that he may be a warner to the ‘Aalameen (mankind and jinn)”[al-Furqaan 25:1]

It was narrated that Jaabir ibn ‘Abd-Allaah said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I have been given five things that were not given to any of the Prophets before me: I have been supported with fear (cast into the hearts of my enemies) for a distance of one month’s travel; the earth has been made a place of prostration and a means of purification for me, so when the time of prayer comes for any man among my ummah, let him pray; war booty has been permitted for me; a Prophet would be sent only to his own people, but I have been sent to all of mankind; and I have been given the power of intercession.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (427) and Muslim (421).

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I have been favoured over the other Prophets in six ways: I have been given the gift of concise speech; I have been supported with fear; booty has been made permissible for me; the earth has been made a means of purification and a place of prostration for me; I have been sent to all of mankind; and the (line of) Prophets ends with me.” Narrated by Muslim (523).

3 – He (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) will be the first one among the Messengers who will be permitted to cross the Siraat.

Al-Bukhaari (773) narrated a lengthy hadeeth from Abu Hurayrah, in which the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I will be the first one among the Messengers who will cross with his ummah.”

4 – He will be the first one for whom the grave will be opened, the first to intercede and the first whose intercession will be accepted.

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I will be the leader of the sons of Adam on the Day of Resurrection, the first one for whom the grave is opened, the first one to intercede and the first one whose intercession will be accepted.”  Narrated by Muslim (2278).

5 – Allaah, may He be exalted, forgave him (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) all his sins, past and future.

“Verily, We have given you (O Muhammad) a manifest victory. That Allaah may forgive you your sins of the past and the future, and complete His Favour on you, and guide you on the Straight Path”[al-Fath 48:1-2]

6 – He was called as a Prophet and Messenger

“O Prophet (Muhammad)! Verily, We have sent you as witness, and a bearer of glad tidings, and a warner”[al-Ahzaab 33:45]

“O Messenger (Muhammad)! Proclaim (the Message) which has been sent down to you from your Lord. And if you do not, then you have not conveyed His Message. Allaah will protect you from mankind. Verily, Allaah guides not the people who disbelieve”[al-Maa’idah 5:67]

His fellow Prophets were called by their names only.

7 – Allaah commanded His Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) to follow the guidance of the Prophets, peace be upon them.

“They are those whom Allaah had guided. So follow their guidance”[al-An’aam 6:90]

Shaykh ‘Abd al-Rahmaan al-Sa’di (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: This means: Walk, O noble Messenger, behind these good Prophets, and follow their way. He (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) obeyed the command and followed the guidance of the Messengers who came before him, thus acquiring all the qualities of perfection that they had which made him superior to all of creation. Thus he is the leader of the Messengers and the imam of the pious. May the blessing and peace of Allaah be upon them all.

From this evidence the Sahaabah understood that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was the best of all the Messengers. Tafseer al-Sa’di (p. 263).

islam web
« Last Edit: September 28, 2022, 03:10:35 PM by yasoooo »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #203 on: September 28, 2022, 03:31:37 PM »
I said, I don't care about fake media
Don't judge a man unless you talk to him face to face

If you are not a coward, meet the man face to face

The one who commented on the words of the man hated Islam and did not study Islam and did not understand the words of the real man face to face

Don't worry about idiots, there are more of them on the internet

Are you calling that grand Mufti of Australia at the time an idiot? He literally compared women to pieces of meat and blamed them for being raped.

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #204 on: September 28, 2022, 05:50:20 PM »
There is no difference of opinion among the scholars concerning the fact that our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is superior to all of his fellow-Prophets (peace be upon them). That is clear from the evidence of the Qur’aan and Sunnah, such as the following:

That's hilarious. "My book says my prophet is better than your prophet in your book."

What are you, like 11 years old? Literally the dumbest thing I've ever read.

They are all just books. All of them.

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #205 on: September 29, 2022, 11:33:41 AM »
wife beating

Seriously? Fucking pussy.
No man beats a woman unless they're a fucking pussy.
But a man can beat a bitch.

Quote from: yasoooo

5 – Allaah, may He be exalted, forgave him (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) all his sins, past and future.

“Verily, We have given you (O Muhammad) a manifest victory. That Allaah may forgive you your sins of the past and the future, and complete His Favour on you, and guide you on the Straight Path”[al-Fath 48:1-2]

"Dear Mohammad, I forgive you for raping 15 little girls and jacking off to a 3 year old
Sincerely, Allah"
That Allah guy sounds like a real dick.
He forgives pedophiles and child molesters but the little girls must burn in hell for having sex before marriage.
Islamic logic.

Spouses do have sexual rights over each other, which should be met in a good way with intimacy and learning to please one another.

They have sexual rights but the other doesn't? So pretty much one is allowed to rape his wife whenever and wherever regardless of her consent? So the woman has no say in this legal rape of Islam.
Fuck Islam and fuck Mohammed.
No one gives a shit about how Islam should send suicide bombers to schools in another country for disrespecting the Koran.
STOP PROMOTING TERRORISM
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 11:39:25 AM by Alexei »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #206 on: September 29, 2022, 11:50:27 AM »
yasoooo can crap on about how great, loving and tolerant Islam is and I;m sure it sucks a lot of naive people into the cult. But how does yasoooo explain how people in Australia like the GRAND MUFTI and other Islamic clerics and preachers have gone on record to say such demeaning, disgusting and hideous things about women.

It isn't fake news by MSM - these people have gone on record to say these things

Remember when a shitty amateur video about Muhammad enraged the world a decade ago? For such a peaceful and tolerant religion - a shitty video by a no name amateur film maker riled up the world and caused protests everywhere Peace? What kind of values is a parent imparting on their child whose not even in grade school to hold a placard that calls for the beheading of anyone who 'insults the prophet'?

Where is the tolerance and love?

Islam is geared toward repression and violence. Like almost all religions it is misogynistic but they are hardcore about it.

Know your place

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #207 on: September 29, 2022, 12:02:52 PM »
Let me tell you. Insult Christians and they'll hate you.
Insult Muslims and they'll bomb your school.
Notice the difference?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #208 on: September 29, 2022, 12:18:51 PM »
Let me tell you. Insult Christians and they'll hate you.
Insult Muslims and they'll bomb your school.
Notice the difference?

Most people I know (Christians, agnostics or atheists), couldn't give a rats if you insulted them. They dont have this twisted sense of honour that Muslims seem to have. Muslims will kill their own sisters if they dont approve of the man she is friendly with

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pakistan-honor-killing-explained-interview-man-kills-sister/
LAHORE, Pakistan - For two months, over the thunder of machines at the steel mill, the men taunted Mubeen Rajhu about his sister. Even now, they laugh at how easy it was to make him lose his temper.

Some people had seen Tasleem in their Lahore slum with a Christian man. She was 18, a good Muslim girl, out in public with a man. Even though the man had converted to Islam out of love for her, this couldn’t be allowed.

“Some guys got to know that his sister was having a relationship,” says Ali Raza, a co-worker at the mill. “They would say: ‘Can’t you do anything? What is the matter with you? You are not a man.’”

Raza can barely contain a smile as he talks about the hours spent needling Rajhu.

“He used to tell us, ‘If you don’t stop, I will kill myself. Stop!’” Raza says.

He raises his voice to compete with the sounds of the coal-powered mill, and workers blackened by its dust gather to listen. They too smile. A few laugh at the memory of Rajhu’s outbursts.

“The guys here told him, .It would be better to kill your sister. It is better than letting her have this relationship,’” Raza says.

Rajhu told them he had bought a pistol, and one day in August he stopped coming to work.

Rajhu discovered that his sister had defied the family and married the Christian. For six days he paced. His rage grew. How could she?

He watched her laughing on the phone, ignoring their mother’s pleas to leave the man.

On the seventh day, he retrieved the pistol from where he had hidden it and walked up to his sister and with one bullet to the head, he killed her.

___

For generations now in Pakistan, they’ve called it “honor” killing, carried out in the name of a family’s reputation.

The killers routinely invoke Islam, but rarely can they cite anything other than their belief that Islam doesn’t allow the mixing of sexes. Even Pakistan’s hard-line Islamic Ideology Council, which is hardly known for speaking out to protect women, says the practice defies Islamic tenets.

So why are Muslim men murdering their sisters or daughters in so called 'honour' and using 'Islam' as the reason if Islam forbids it?

It's the same bullshit excuse whenever some preacher, Mufti, cleric or leader gets admonished for saying some dumb fuck thing like saying 'you can beat your wife as a last resort' or 'women are like uncovered meat and its their fault they got raped'. They walk back the comments after they have found the public are angry. But we all know their initial thoughts and values on the subject of women

Yasoooo. IT IS NEVER OKAY TO BEAT YOUR WIFE. EVER. Do you understand that?

Know your place

« Reply #209 on: September 29, 2022, 12:22:12 PM »

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) in the Bible

Read your Bible

Matthew 21:42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, The same was made the head of the corner; This was from the Lord, And it is marvelous in our eyes? 43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken away from you, And shall be given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. 44 And he that falleth on this stone shall be broken to pieces: but on whomsoever it shall fall, It will scatter him as dust.

Jesus concludes here that this shall mean that the Jews will no more be the people of God and the people of God from now on shall be another nation. Who is this nation?

The Rejected Stone is Ishmael and His Descendants
Jesus tells them here about those who will take the kingdom of God, The rejected stone is Ishmael"s descendants, As the Bible clearly says

{…and We have not sent you except as a mercy to mankind} (21:107)

This mercy is not transmitted to all mankind except through the uncorrupted message and the exalted messenger. Thus this verse, clearly states that the Prophet is to be not only the witness over his own nation, but over all mankind.

{Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the last (end) of the Prophets …} (33: 40)

We know that from the creation of Adam, God sent many Prophets. In fact Muslims believe their number was about 125,000. Each came with the message of monotheism and specific instructions to his own people. Some came with written instructions and a holy book,

and others only carried the message. Over time, all these messages and books were lost, corrupted and so was much of the original pristine messages. The only Divine Book preserved to this day is the Quran, unaltered with a promise by the Creator that it will be preserved forever.

Should we not think that the Preserver of this message would only choose the best of Creation to carry this message with whom ends the succession of prophets as well as the messages?

{…this day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favor upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion …} (5:3)

Is Jesus better than Muhammad because he was born without a father and is still alive? Dr zakir Naik

هل عيسى افضل من محمد لأنه ولد بدون اب وهو حي لحد الان ؟ - ذاكر نايك Dr zakir Naik