Correcting misconceptions

• 449 Replies

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
Re: Correcting misconceptions
« Reply #90 on: September 13, 2022, 01:40:05 PM »
The only thing that's a misconception is Yasoo.
His parents didn't intend to have him born. It was a leaky condom.

« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2022, 02:39:28 PM »
Correcting miscon-tra-ceptions

that would be murder.
the thing that repubs think is happening.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2022, 03:43:30 PM »
The only thing that's a misconception is Yasoo.
His parents didn't intend to have him born. It was a leaky condom.
What would the world be like if god never raped Mary?

« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2022, 04:29:57 AM »
Christ is the Messenger of God

Jesus in John 17:3 is Clearly addressing the Father (singular) as THE only true God and not even implying that he is part of the makeup of this one true God.

Hence -> this now is the eternal life, that they should know YOU -> (singular) (Father) the ONLY -> true God (singular) AND (another) Jesus Christ.

Prophets and their mothers are the most honorable people and the best in morals
God does not choose an adulterous prophet and his mother an adulteress
Therefore, as I said, God honored the prophets with His miracles

Mary did not marry, but gave birth by a miracle from God

The Jews were astonished that there was a child with Mary out of wedlock
So they accused her of adultery

But God is omnipotent and gave Mary a child without a father

And don't forget that Adam was without a father or a mother

Therefore, his miracle is greater than the miracle of the birth of Christ

It is astonishing that the accounts of Jesus’ birth in the Qur’an are more detailed, consistent, logical and honoring of Mary than the Bible. The Qur’anic accounts indicate that angels brought Mary glad tidings about Jesus prior to his birth as God’s word and a sign for people from God. In the Qur’an,

The Qur’an also makes clear that the angel who appeared to Mary instructed her to abstain from speaking and to depend on God concerning her fate. God enabled Jesus while still a baby in the cradle to come out with the evidence that he is the servant, messenger and prophet of God and that his mother is innocent of immorality as implied by God’s command to him to be dutiful to her.

As for the accounts of Jesus’ birth in the Bible, they are not logically sufficient for acquitting Mary of adultery. For example, the second chapter in the Gospel of Matthew states that Magi came to prostrate themselves before the baby who would be the king of Jews whose star they saw.

We may ask here: is it logical for Magi to prostrate themselves before a baby from the Children of Israel considering that it was the king of Jews? Since when do Magi prostrate themselves before a king of Jews under the rule of the Roman Empire? Why did Magi not follow Jesus later on? How could this happen to a baby begotten by a betrothed rather than married couple?

So, the account given by the Gospel of Matthew does not acquit Mary of adultery.

As for the Gospel of Luke, it does not make evident how Mary survived a very likely accusation of adultery given the fact that she gave birth to Jesus while just betrothed, before Joseph the Carpenter consummated marriage with her.

Mary’s Acquittal of Adultery

Mary faced accusations of adultery both in her lifetime and after her demise. It is curious that we do not notice that the Bible defends or acquits Mary of such a serious charge.

On the contrary, the Qur’an confirms Mary’s innocence of adultery more than once. What is more, Jews are cursed as disbelievers in a scolding context for Mary’s accusation of adultery. We read:

And [We cursed them] for their disbelief and their saying against Mary a great slander (An-Nisaa’ 4:156)

As for Christianity, we notice that the Bible does not pay any attention to Mary’s acquittal of adultery.

https://www.islamforchristians.com/mary-virgin-christianity-islam/

شاب وفتاة يعتنقان الإسلام ثم يتزوجان بعدها مباشرة | عثمان بن فاروق

« Last Edit: September 14, 2022, 04:32:29 AM by yasoooo »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #94 on: September 14, 2022, 04:43:47 AM »

And he is telling you to shut the fuck up, dont judge and let people live free

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Calen

• Friend of Dorothy
« Reply #95 on: September 14, 2022, 11:39:17 AM »

Jesus in John 17:3 is Clearly addressing the Father (singular) as THE only true God and not even implying that he is part of the makeup of this one true God.

Hence -> this now is the eternal life, that they should know YOU -> (singular) (Father) the ONLY -> true God (singular) AND (another) Jesus Christ.

Prophets and their mothers are the most honorable people and the best in morals
God does not choose an adulterous prophet and his mother an adulteress
Therefore, as I said, God honored the prophets with His miracles

Mary did not marry, but gave birth by a miracle from God

The Jews were astonished that there was a child with Mary out of wedlock
So they accused her of adultery

But God is omnipotent and gave Mary a child without a father

And don't forget that Adam was without a father or a mother

Therefore, his miracle is greater than the miracle of the birth of Christ

It is astonishing that the accounts of Jesus’ birth in the Qur’an are more detailed, consistent, logical and honoring of Mary than the Bible. The Qur’anic accounts indicate that angels brought Mary glad tidings about Jesus prior to his birth as God’s word and a sign for people from God. In the Qur’an,

The Qur’an also makes clear that the angel who appeared to Mary instructed her to abstain from speaking and to depend on God concerning her fate. God enabled Jesus while still a baby in the cradle to come out with the evidence that he is the servant, messenger and prophet of God and that his mother is innocent of immorality as implied by God’s command to him to be dutiful to her.

As for the accounts of Jesus’ birth in the Bible, they are not logically sufficient for acquitting Mary of adultery. For example, the second chapter in the Gospel of Matthew states that Magi came to prostrate themselves before the baby who would be the king of Jews whose star they saw.

We may ask here: is it logical for Magi to prostrate themselves before a baby from the Children of Israel considering that it was the king of Jews? Since when do Magi prostrate themselves before a king of Jews under the rule of the Roman Empire? Why did Magi not follow Jesus later on? How could this happen to a baby begotten by a betrothed rather than married couple?

So, the account given by the Gospel of Matthew does not acquit Mary of adultery.

As for the Gospel of Luke, it does not make evident how Mary survived a very likely accusation of adultery given the fact that she gave birth to Jesus while just betrothed, before Joseph the Carpenter consummated marriage with her.

Mary’s Acquittal of Adultery

Mary faced accusations of adultery both in her lifetime and after her demise. It is curious that we do not notice that the Bible defends or acquits Mary of such a serious charge.

On the contrary, the Qur’an confirms Mary’s innocence of adultery more than once. What is more, Jews are cursed as disbelievers in a scolding context for Mary’s accusation of adultery. We read:

And [We cursed them] for their disbelief and their saying against Mary a great slander (An-Nisaa’ 4:156)

As for Christianity, we notice that the Bible does not pay any attention to Mary’s acquittal of adultery.

https://www.islamforchristians.com/mary-virgin-christianity-islam/

شاب وفتاة يعتنقان الإسلام ثم يتزوجان بعدها مباشرة | عثمان بن فاروق

You speak of logic, yet uphold the view that the neonatal Jesus could talk, despite him being entirely physically incapable of speech.

I guess that'll be Quranic logic.

The same logic that claims the Quran to be a perfect text, without rival, that can be understood by all, completely ignoring the fact that it's riddled with spelling and grammar mistakes, with multiple instances of incomplete sentences, and words that have no translation.  It's a garbled mess, that reads as though someone's copy fell apart, and they just recompiled it in a random order.  A good fifth of the text is entirely unintelligible without external assistance.

Hardly perfect.
S'ils te font de la peine, je les tuerai sans gêne.

« Reply #96 on: September 14, 2022, 11:52:54 AM »
A good fifth of the text is entirely unintelligible without external assistance

divine inspiration/ revelation?

« Reply #97 on: September 15, 2022, 03:01:24 AM »
The following are some comments of scientists[1]  on the scientific miracles in the Holy Quran.

1)    Dr. T. V. N. Persaud is Professor of Anatomy, Professor of Pediatrics and Child Health, and Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences at the University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.  There, he was the Chairman of the Department of Anatomy for 16 years.  He is well-known in his field.  He is the author or editor of 22 textbooks and has published over 181 scientific papers.  In 1991, he received the most distinguished award presented in the field of anatomy in Canada, the J.C.B. Grant Award from the Canadian Association of Anatomists.  When he was asked about the scientific miracles in the Quran which he has researched, he stated the following:

“The way it was explained to me is that Muhammad was a very ordinary man.  He could not read, didn’t know [how] to write. In fact, he was an illiterate.  And we’re talking about twelve [actually about fourteen] hundred years ago.  You have someone illiterate making profound pronouncements and statements and that are amazingly accurate about scientific nature.  And I personally can’t see how this could be a mere chance.  There are too many accuracies and, like Dr. Moore, I have no difficulty in my mind that this is a divine inspiration or revelation which led him to these statements.”

Professor Persaud has included some Quranic verses and sayings of the Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, in some of his books.  He has also presented these verses and sayings of the Prophet Muhammad at several conferences.

2)    Dr. Joe Leigh Simpson is the Chairman of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Professor of Molecular and Human Genetics at the Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, USA.  Formerly, he was Professor of Ob-Gyn and the Chairman of the Department of Ob-Gyn at the University of Tennessee, Memphis, Tennessee, USA.  He was also the President of the American Fertility Society.  He has received many awards, including the Association of Professors of Obstetrics and Gynecology Public Recognition Award in 1992.  Professor Simpson studied the following two sayings of the Prophet Muhammad:

“In every one of you, all components of your creation are collected together in your mother’s womb by forty days...”[2]

“If forty-two nights have passed over the embryo, God sends an angel to it, who shapes it and creates its hearing, vision, skin, flesh, and bones....”[3]

He studied these two sayings of the Prophet Muhammad extensively, noting that the first forty days constitute a clearly distinguishable stage of embryo-genesis.  He was particularly impressed by the absolute precision and accuracy of those sayings of the Prophet Muhammad.  Then, during one conference, he gave the following opinion:

“So that the two hadeeths (the sayings of the Prophet Muhammad) that have been noted provide us with a specific time table for the main embryological development before forty days.  Again, the point has been made, I think, repeatedly by other speakers this morning: these hadeeths could not have been obtained on the basis of the scientific knowledge that was available [at] the time of their writing . . . . It follows, I think, that not only there is no conflict between genetics and religion but, in fact, religion can guide science by adding revelation to some of the traditional scientific approaches, that there exist statements in the Quran shown centuries later to be valid, which support knowledge in the Quran having been derived from God.”

3)    Dr. E. Marshall Johnson is Professor Emeritus of Anatomy and Developmental Biology at Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.  There, for 22 years he was Professor of Anatomy, the Chairman of the Department of Anatomy, and the Director of the Daniel Baugh Institute.  He was also the President of the Teratology Society.  He has authored more than 200 publications.  In 1981, during the Seventh Medical Conference in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, Professor Johnson said in the presentation of his research paper:

“Summary: The Quran describes not only the development of external form, but emphasizes also the internal stages, the stages inside the embryo, of its creation and development, emphasizing major events recognized by contemporary science.”

Also he said: “As a scientist, I can only deal with things which I can specifically see.  I can understand embryology and developmental biology.  I can understand the words that are translated to me from the Quran.  As I gave the example before, if I were to transpose myself into that era, knowing what I knew today and describing things, I could not describe the things which were described.  I see no evidence for the fact to refute the concept that this individual, Muhammad, had to be developing this information from some place.  So I see nothing here in conflict with the concept that divine intervention was involved in what he was able to write.

4)    Dr. William W. Hay is a well-known marine scientist.  He is Professor of Geological Sciences at the University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado, USA.  He was formerly the Dean of the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science at the University of Miami, Miami, Florida, USA.  After a discussion with Professor Hay about the Quran’s mention of recently discovered facts on seas, he said:

“I find it very interesting that this sort of information is in the ancient scriptures of the Holy Quran, and I have no way of knowing where they would come from, but I think it is extremely interesting that they are there and that this work is going on to discover it, the meaning of some of the passages.”  And when he was asked about the source of the Quran, he replied: “Well, I would think it must be the divine being.”

5)    Dr. Gerald C. Goeringer is Course Director and Associate Professor of Medical Embryology at the Department of Cell Biology, School of Medicine, Georgetown University, Washington, DC, USA.  During the Eighth Saudi Medical Conference in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Professor Goeringer stated the following in the presentation of his research paper:

“In a relatively few aayahs (Quranic verses) is contained a rather comprehensive description of human development from the time of commingling of the gametes through organogenesis.  No such distinct and complete record of human development, such as classification, terminology, and description, existed previously.  In most, if not all, instances, this description antedates by many centuries the recording of the various stages of human embryonic and fetal development recorded in the traditional scientific literature.”

6)    Dr. Yoshihide Kozai is Professor Emeritus at Tokyo University, Hongo, Tokyo, Japan, and was the Director of the National Astronomical Observatory, Mitaka, Tokyo, Japan.  He said:

“I am very much impressed by finding true astronomical facts in [the] Quran, and for us the modern astronomers have been studying very small pieces of the universe.  We’ve concentrated our efforts for understanding of [a] very small part.  Because by using telescopes, we can see only very few parts [of] the sky without thinking [about the] whole universe.  So, by reading [the] Quran and by answering to the questions, I think I can find my future way for investigation of the universe.” 

7)    Professor Tejatat Tejasen is the Chairman of the Department of Anatomy at Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai, Thailand.  Previously, he was the Dean of the Faculty of Medicine at the same university.  During the Eighth Saudi Medical Conference in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Professor Tejasen stood up and said:

“During the last three years, I became interested in the Quran . . . . From my study and what I have learned from this conference, I believe that everything that has been recorded in the Quran fourteen hundred years ago must be the truth, that can be proved by the scientific means.  Since the Prophet Muhammad could neither read nor write, Muhammad must be a messenger who relayed this truth, which was revealed to him as an enlightenment by the one who is eligible [as the] creator.

This creator must be God.  Therefore, I think this is the time to say La ilaha illa Allah, there is no god to worship except Allah (God), Muhammadur rasoolu Allah, Muhammad is Messenger (Prophet) of Allah (God).  Lastly, I must congratulate for the excellent and highly successful arrangement for this conference . . . . I have gained not only from the scientific point of view and religious point of view but also the great chance of meeting many well-known scientists and making many new friends among the participants.  The most precious thing of all that I have gained by coming to this place is La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammadur rasoolu Allah, and to have become a Muslim.” 

After all these examples we have seen about the scientific miracles in the Holy Quran and all these scientists’ comments on this, let us ask ourselves these questions:

•        Could it be a coincidence that all this recently discovered scientific information from different fields was mentioned in the Quran, which was revealed fourteen centuries ago?

•        Could this Quran have been authored by Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, or by any other human being?

The only possible answer is that this Quran must be the literal word of God, revealed by Him.
القرآن الكريم والعلم الحديث كاملة The Quran and Modern Science full Zakir naik youtube

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #98 on: September 15, 2022, 03:06:10 AM »
The following are some comments of some random people on the bullshit in the Holy Quran.

We dont care

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #99 on: September 15, 2022, 03:31:24 AM »
the Quran is not difficult to understand. If you have a decent and reputable translation, then it is very easy to read and understand, and very important to do so if you are practicing religion.

Translations have been around for years now, and have been done in vast numbers of different languages.

ARE THERE ANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS IN THE QUR'AN?

Does the Quran have Grammatical Mistakes? - Sh. @Abdul Wahab Saleem

'I Found Many Grammatical Mistakes In The Quran', Claims Arab Christian | Dr Zakir Naik

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #100 on: September 15, 2022, 03:53:12 AM »
Maybe we shouldn't be practicing a religion which has outdated and barbaric values and world views from thousands of years ago.

If we are going to listen to anything, let it be KPOP!

Know your place

« Reply #101 on: September 15, 2022, 04:54:17 AM »
 Shariah law: barbaric or misunderstood - Abdullah al Andalusi - University of Sussex

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #102 on: September 15, 2022, 05:03:29 AM »
Shariah law: barbaric or misunderstood - Abdullah al Andalusi - University of Sussex

It's barbaric. The only people who misunderstand it are Muslims.

The rest of the civilised world sees it as it is. Primitive barbarism

Know your place

« Reply #103 on: September 15, 2022, 05:22:23 AM »
American Police Officer Converts to Islam

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #104 on: September 15, 2022, 05:29:20 AM »
American Police Officer Converts to Islam

Lots of Muslims convert to other religions or to no religion too. Provided their barbaric sharia law doesn't demand their death for being an apostate. A law that you think is justified.

The fact the Police officer was FREE to change his religion only gives weight to why Christianity is more loving and tolerant. Heaven help him if he tells his new peers he wants to get out of Islam now. Fucking cult

Know your place

« Reply #105 on: September 15, 2022, 10:10:37 AM »

in the Qur’an  kill the apostate  in one case, which is
The state of war when this person joins the enemy and reveals the secrets of his country to the enemies and exposes people to occupation and killing

A verse : “There is no compulsion in Faith. The correct way has become distinct from the erroneous. Now, whoever rejects the Tāghūt (the Rebel, the Satan) and believes in Allah has a firm grasp on the strongest ring that never breaks. Allah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing. "(Quran, 2: 256)

Another "And had your Lord willed, those on earth would have believed - all of them entirely. Then, [O Muḥammad], would you compel the people in order that they become believers? (Quran, 10:99)

In the exceptional case that we are in a situation of war, this is absolutely true, because whoever leaves his religion is guilty of treason in the eyes of an entire community and threatens the safety of many people. And in all the societies that have existed on this planet, not just in Islam, the traitors have always received the heaviest sentences.

“It is impossible that an individual who studies the personality of the great Prophet of the Arabs, how he lived and educated the people, does not feel a deep esteem and a great respect for this honorable Prophet, one of the great Messengers of 'Allah'

The apostate is punished with death!
in the bible

2 If a man or woman living among you in one of the towns the Lord gives you is found doing evil in the eyes of the Lord your God in violation of his covenant, 3 and contrary to my command has worshiped other gods, bowing down to them or to the sun or the moon or the stars in the sky, 4 and this has been brought to your attention, then you must investigate it thoroughly. If it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, 5 take the man or woman who has done this evil deed to your city gate and stone that person to death. 6 On the testimony of two or three witnesses a person is to be put to death, but no one is to be put to death on the testimony of only one witness. 7 The hands of the witnesses must be the first in putting that person to death, and then the hands of all the people. You must purge the evil from among you.
 ” (Deuteronomy 17,2-7)

The Annotated Bible (Deuteronomy 17,2) says this:

17.2 2 to 7 Attempt to introduce idolatry.

This case, already assumed at 13.6-11, is repeated here from the point of view of the procedure to be followed. It is developed at length, for the reason that the penalty to be applied is death.

We note that whoever turns to another religion must be immediately killed according to the order of God, without any distinction whether he is male or female! By worshiping other than their own and abandoning their religion, they submit to the supreme punishment of death!

Other verses stipulate this death penalty for the apostate or for one who blasphemes the name of the Lord.

“If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.
” (Deuteronomy 13,6-11)

This passage specifies that if a person of your family (let us understand here the term “family” to designate the descendants of the 12 tribes of Israel) invites you to worship other gods, and asks you to apostasy just as that person did. apostasized, it is then necessary to have the death penalty applied (by stoning)
حكم المرتد في الاسلام - ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik about killing murtad in islam

Some polemicists among Christians, having seen the scale of conversions from Christianity to Islam, got into the idea of propagating false conversions in the opposite direction. It is not a question here of denying this reality, but simply of exposing the false accounts of conversion which circulate on the Internet.
So, in my opinion, this “testimony” should be classified under the rubric of “ignorants pretending to be ex-Muslims”.

There are so many on the internet,

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #106 on: September 15, 2022, 11:10:26 AM »

And he is telling you to shut the fuck up, dont judge and let people live free

LOL.
The pope also said Jew's are the enemys for murdering Christ when they didn't.
American intellect is devolving. They're no different than Nazis.

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #107 on: September 15, 2022, 11:43:20 AM »
Maybe we shouldn't be practicing a religion which has outdated and barbaric values and world views from thousands of years ago.

If we are going to listen to anything, let it be KPOP!

Shifter is a bit too obsessed with South Korea. Back in the early 2010's Gangnam style was the shit. Now songs of any genre today are like "I GOT A DICK IN MY MOUTH!!". Listening to Gangnam style was my favorite thing to do. Now I prefer other music to be honest.
I'm listening to "PINK SEASON" by Pink Guy. Good album.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
South Korea is awesome
« Reply #108 on: September 15, 2022, 12:40:29 PM »
South Korea is awesome and their ladies are hot. The obsession is justified

yasoooo says it is 'haram' to listen to KPOP and if you look at the singers that you will burn in hell. I guess because they are not wearing burqas. I post them frequently here in yasooo's threads so that he doesn't forget what a woman looks like.

Know your place

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
Re: South Korea is awesome
« Reply #109 on: September 16, 2022, 10:55:29 AM »

yasoooo says it is 'haram' to listen to KPOP and if you look at the singers that you will burn in hell. I guess because they are not wearing burqas. I post them frequently here in yasooo's threads so that he doesn't forget what a woman looks like.

It's mostly due to the plastic surgery. People tell their kids they'll pay it for if they get good grades.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #110 on: September 16, 2022, 11:08:26 AM »

It's mostly due to the plastic surgery. People tell their kids they'll pay it for if they get good grades.

Even without plastic surgery they are still better than fatty obese yanktards

Know your place

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #111 on: September 16, 2022, 11:17:40 AM »

Even without plastic surgery they are still better than fatty obese yanktards

True. I  saw a vid where Yanktards were rankes 47 or something on the beauty list.
Someone fudged the results.

« Reply #112 on: September 17, 2022, 03:13:58 AM »
شاب أمريكي في حوار رائع مع الشيخ عثمان يتفق معه أن الإسلام منطقي وعقلاني

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #113 on: September 17, 2022, 03:50:51 AM »
Did yasoooo say something? I couldn't tell

Know your place

« Reply #114 on: September 17, 2022, 07:16:06 AM »
Some vid no one will watch.  Why even bother?

I might actually be up for debating his beliefs if he’d engage like a normal person, but the more he spams the more I feel like mocking.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #115 on: September 17, 2022, 04:03:13 PM »
The more he spams, the more I feel Islam is a cult and a fraud.

Know your place

« Reply #116 on: September 19, 2022, 02:42:44 AM »
How come readers of the Quran know that ants speak, when it was revealed 1,400 years ago? Muhammad couldn't read or write.

That's because it was revealed to him. Despite being illiterate, he was revealed this information from Allah. There is a Surah called Al-Naml which means The Ants.

The verse in the Quran goes like, [Quran 27.18] Until, when they came upon the valley of the ants, an ant said (for females), "O ants, enter your homes so that you do not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they do not feel it."

“All male ants have wings. All worker ants are females. All ants that don't have wings are definitely females. This was only known recently. But 1400 years ago the Quran addressed ants who cannot fly in the female mode:

For the word "said": Kala (قال) is for males. Kalat (قالت) is for females. The Quran used Kalat (female).

If this ant had wings it would have flown off however it didn't have this option, instead it's only option was to hide underground. Since it didn't have wings then this was definitely a female ant. Here the Quran correctly addressed this ant in the female mode.”

This is truly an amazing thing that was in the Quran ,as ants communicate with each other, such as to warn another, presented in this verse.

https://www.quora.com/How-come-readers-of-the-Quran-know-that-ants-speak-when-it-was-revealed-1-400-years-ago-Muhammad-couldnt-read-or-write

Ants ' Wingless ants are all females' Miracles of Quran #HUDATV

Quran miracle, Talking ants, Scientific discovery in 2009, proof that quran is from God

النقاش والحوارالمسيحي مع المسلم  وإزدواجية المعايير

الرد على المسيحي الذي يرفض محمد لأنه تزوج طفلة ست سنوات

زائر محترم يود التعرف أكثر على الإسلام - حوار حمزة مع زائر

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #117 on: September 19, 2022, 03:31:42 AM »
Ants?

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #118 on: September 19, 2022, 02:38:05 PM »
The more he spams, the more I feel Islam is a cult and a fraud.

Technically all religions are cults.
A cult is the same as a religion.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #119 on: September 19, 2022, 03:32:44 PM »
Cult + Time = Religion