All About Heiwa's nonsense thread

• 171 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: All About Heiwa's nonsense thread
« Reply #150 on: October 10, 2022, 03:41:21 PM »

No, we also discussed other incidents, i.e. oil spills due to tanker groundings and collisions since 1990 and then Stenström was appointed also to investigate Estonia 1994, etc. Stenström established that the bow visor had dropped off ripping open a bow ramp, so the ship sank, while the crew saw a closed ramp all the time, etc, etc. Interesting case. It is still being discussed. Stenström suddenly died during the investigation and a Mrs Eksborg took over the investigation. She had never investigated a ship incident in her life, etc, etc.

You're "evidence" is that he went "pale".
We had interesting discussions about accident at sea 1990/6. Stenström thought (like the US Coast Guard) first that collision damages are always from the upper deck down to the bilge, i.e. the complete side is ripped open. After studying 100's of collisions of tankers we found that 85% only affected the side above water line, etc.
It took a long time to convince the IMO that the protection should be concentrated there and that double hull down at the bilge doesn't protect anything, i.e. US OPA90 is sub-optimal. You should really visit my website. You can learn a lot about proper accident investigations (and not fantasies of air planes colliding with tops of skyscrapers, bottoms of which become dust and smoke).
Yes, that was October 30, 1994 at London. Normally when we met there, he was cheerful but that day he really went pale. And never recovered. February 1997 I was told he had died some way or other. Murdered? Fake death??

Antural death? He was 67.
And I am 76 and feel fine. And my web site is quite popular and interesting.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 03:43:16 PM by Heiwa »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #151 on: October 10, 2022, 05:44:39 PM »

No, we also discussed other incidents, i.e. oil spills due to tanker groundings and collisions since 1990 and then Stenström was appointed also to investigate Estonia 1994, etc. Stenström established that the bow visor had dropped off ripping open a bow ramp, so the ship sank, while the crew saw a closed ramp all the time, etc, etc. Interesting case. It is still being discussed. Stenström suddenly died during the investigation and a Mrs Eksborg took over the investigation. She had never investigated a ship incident in her life, etc, etc.

We had interesting discussions about accident at sea 1990/6. Stenström thought (like the US Coast Guard) first that collision damages are always from the upper deck down to the bilge, i.e. the complete side is ripped open. After studying 100's of collisions of tankers we found that 85% only affected the side above water line, etc.
It took a long time to convince the IMO that the protection should be concentrated there and that double hull down at the bilge doesn't protect anything, i.e. US OPA90 is sub-optimal. You should really visit my website. You can learn a lot about proper accident investigations (and not fantasies of air planes colliding with tops of skyscrapers, bottoms of which become dust and smoke).
Yes, that was October 30, 1994 at London. Normally when we met there, he was cheerful but that day he really went pale. And never recovered. February 1997 I was told he had died some way or other. Murdered? Fake death??

Because you are 76 no one has ever died at 67? Outstanding logic. I bet you think when you turn 77 that no one has ever died at 76. Could you be more myopic & narcissistic?

Heiwa

« Reply #152 on: October 13, 2022, 05:14:12 AM »

Because you are 76 no one has ever died at 67? Outstanding logic. I bet you think when you turn 77 that no one has ever died at 76. Could you be more myopic & narcissistic?
No, only person I knew well was my mother and at 99 she wouldn't turn 100, she told me. And she was right. You don't argue  with your mother.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #153 on: October 13, 2022, 06:30:41 AM »
Dont
You
Just
Hate
People
Who
Dont
Format
Their
Text
Replies
?

« Last Edit: October 13, 2022, 06:32:46 AM by MaNaeSWolf »
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

Calen

• Friend of Dorothy
« Reply #154 on: October 13, 2022, 06:52:00 AM »
Yes, very much so.  Incredibly annoying and lazy.
S'ils te font de la peine, je les tuerai sans gêne.

Heiwa

« Reply #155 on: October 14, 2022, 01:05:09 AM »
Yes, very much so.  Incredibly annoying and lazy.
?? What has it to do with topic?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #156 on: October 14, 2022, 05:57:44 AM »
Your mother sounds like she has clarity even at 99.

You on the other hand, decayed a long time ago. The only sad thing about her long life was seeing what you became.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #157 on: October 14, 2022, 11:30:27 AM »

You on the other hand, decayed a long time ago. The only sad thing about her long life was seeing what you became.
??? Off topic! Topic is Heiwa's nonsense thread. Keep my mother out of it. Try to copy/paste any Heiwa nonsense and explain why it is nonsense. I have only started 5 threads at this forum and they were quite popular. No nonsense at all.

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #158 on: October 14, 2022, 11:32:32 AM »

??? Off topic! Topic is Heiwa's nonsense thread. Keep my mother out of it. Try to copy/paste any Heiwa nonsense and explain why it is nonsense. I have only started 5 threads at this forum and they were quite popular. No nonsense at all.

This is Heiwa's nonsense thread. What we say matters but your opinion counts as 1/3 of anyone else's opinion.
It's an unspoken rule so shut the fuck up.

Heiwa

« Reply #159 on: October 15, 2022, 03:01:38 AM »

This is Heiwa's nonsense thread. What we say matters but your opinion counts as 1/3 of anyone else's opinion.
No, what you say is nonsense of no value and thus counts 0. Like the rest of your friends, if you have any. Just follow the rules ...

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #160 on: October 15, 2022, 03:07:31 AM »

No, what you say is nonsense of no value and thus counts 0. Like the rest of your friends, if you have any. Just follow the rules ...

Imagine Heiwa who has been banned many times for failure to follow the rules trying to lecture anyone on following rules. Imagine such a knob who cant even follow the rules he sets with his own challenges insisting people follow rules

Heiwa, no ones gives a flying fluck about your rules because neither do you. Also, I started this thread, so I say what the rules are. The rules are squared at you - to STFU everywhere else in the forum and just post your old fogie dribble here

Your mum is watching you. Make her proud

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #161 on: October 15, 2022, 09:23:50 PM »

Imagine Heiwa who has been banned many times for failure to follow the rules trying to lecture anyone on following rules. Imagine such a knob who cant even follow the rules he sets with his own challenges insisting people follow rules

Heiwa, no ones gives a flying fluck about your rules because neither do you. Also, I started this thread, so I say what the rules are. The rules are squared at you - to STFU everywhere else in the forum and just post your old fogie dribble here

Your mum is watching you. Make her proud
Thanks for your comments about my threads. I always wonder what kind of an idiot you are taking time to do so?

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #162 on: December 04, 2022, 09:22:38 AM »
Thanks for your comments about my threads. I always wonder what kind of an idiot you are taking time to do so?
I have to agree.

Anyone commenting on your threads is a special kind of idiot.

No exceptions.  :D

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #163 on: December 06, 2022, 05:38:50 AM »
Anyone commenting on your threads is a special kind of idiot.
For entertainment sake, im going to see how long Heiwa argues with ChatGPT before he gives up.

Lets revive his none-sense Scam bet thread and see how it goes

edit. On review, there is so little of value to ask the bot to answer, its really not worth my time.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 05:50:13 AM by MaNaeSWolf »

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #164 on: December 06, 2022, 06:21:18 AM »
So.
How do we pronounce Heiwa? I've just realised I'm not completely sure. I always just kinda went for High-Wah, but I could see Hee-Wah, or something else. Does anyone have their own view?
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #165 on: December 06, 2022, 08:09:44 AM »
Does anyone have their own view?
Yes.

The secret is not to try and pronounce it, but to discover the sound. Its done in multiple steps

1 - start by getting a bottle of cheap whisky. Its important that the whisky is cheap, other wise it wont be a representation of Heiwa.

2 - Seat yourself in a couch in front of your TV, take off your shoes and turn off all the lights in the house. It needs to be pretty dark for this to work. Make sure there is no water near your position. The only source of water must be in another room

3 - place many hard heavy objects in the room. If a coffee table is solid enough, it will work.

4 - Get a voice recorder, you dont need to start recording right away, but you will need it for a bit later. Make sure its easy to start recording and right at your seating position.

5 - Now we get onto business. Turn on a movie that was made in the 1960's, you need to get into the right mind space. You need to be trapped in the 1960's and believe nothing has ever happened since. While watching, gulp down the cheap whisky. Bonus points if your smoking a dollar store cigar too, really get the scent of Heiwa going. Drink and smoke until you pass out in front of the TV in the dark room. Well done, your mostly there.

6 - Here comes the magic. Your going to wake up, sweaty, smelly, confused, drunk, no idea where you are and thirsty. You are now fully immersed in what is called a "Heiwa state of mind". Before you do anything, turn on the voice recorder.

7 - Your dying of the thirst, get up to go to the kitchen. Then as hard as you can, let your pinkie toe find the corner or a heavy coffee table. The harder you kick it, the more clear your pronunciation of the word "Heiwa" will be.

Congratulations, you now know how to pronounce his name. If you did it correctly, you also have it recorded to remind yourself next time.

Interesting bit of info, this is exactly how his father named him, lucky his mom was around at the time to remember to write it down.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 08:11:44 AM by MaNaeSWolf »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #166 on: December 06, 2022, 01:13:56 PM »
Though I thinks Wolf's highly empirical approach is far superior at getting at the truth, in my head, I've always pronounced it "High-Wah". I'm going to try the Wolf Method™ to see if my assumption is correct. I'll report back.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #167 on: December 06, 2022, 03:22:45 PM »
It's Japanese.   Hey-wa
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #168 on: December 08, 2022, 12:50:55 AM »
Though I thinks Wolf's highly empirical approach is far superior at getting at the truth, in my head, I've always pronounced it "High-Wah". I'm going to try the Wolf Method™ to see if my assumption is correct. I'll report back.
Anything to report? How is the headache and toe pain?

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #169 on: December 08, 2022, 02:39:25 AM »
Ahh, I see, Heiwa is pronounced FUCKINGFUCk, gotcha.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #170 on: December 08, 2022, 11:04:02 AM »
Ahh, I see, Heiwa is pronounced FUCKINGFUCk, gotcha.
Lets just say, everyone has their own pain word used to speak his name

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #171 on: December 08, 2022, 03:20:47 PM »

Right on par with reading a Hi-Wah post.