Transparency and credibility of factual facts

• 457 Replies
Re: Transparency and credibility of factual facts
« Reply #360 on: July 02, 2022, 09:24:53 AM »
Plastic surgery is very popular for rich women in the gulf states.  Look how much work this lady has had done

Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #361 on: July 03, 2022, 04:23:17 AM »
How can you confirm the existence of life after death?
The Quran teaches that the present life is a trial in preparation for the next realm of our existence. A day will come when the whole universe will be destroyed and recreated, and the dead will be resurrected to stand in judgment before Allah “One day the earth will be changed to a different earth, and so will be the heavens, and (men) will be marshalled forth, before Allah, the One, the Irresistible;” (Quran 14:48)

The Day of Resurrection will be the beginning of another life, one that will be eternal. It is then that every person will be fully compensated by Allah for his or her good and evil deeds.
The explanation that the Quran gives about the necessity of life after death is exactly what the moral consciousness of man demands. If there were no life after death, the very belief in Allah would become meaningless, or even if one believed in Him, it would then be an unjust and indifferent deity, having once created man and no longer being concerned with his fate. Surely, Allah is just. He will punish the tyrants, whose crimes are beyond count - having killed hundreds of innocent people, created great corruption in society, enslaved

numerous persons to serve their own whims, and so on. Because one has a short life span in this world and since numerous individuals are affected by one's actions, adequate punishments and rewards are not possible in this life. The Quran very emphatically states that the Day of Judgment will come and that Allah will decide the fate of each soul.
Each and every human being longs for justice. Even if one does not uphold it for others they want justice for themselves. For example, tyrants and oppressors who are intoxicated by power and influence and inflict pain and suffering on others will object vehemently if any injustice is done to them. The reason such people become insensitive to the suffering of others is that they feel that power and influence prevents others from doing injustice to them.

Any person who has suffered injustice, irrespective of financial or social status, almost certainly wants its perpetrator to be punished. Though a large number of criminals are punished, many of them get off lightly or even scot-free. They may continue to lead pleasant, even luxurious lives and enjoy a peaceful existence. Allah may not punish a criminal in this world but He will surely hold him accountable on the Day of Judgment and punish him

The explanation that the Quran gives about the necessity of life after death is exactly what the moral consciousness of man demands. If there were no life after death, the very belief in Allah would become meaningless, or even if one believed in Him, it would then be an unjust and indifferent deity, having once created man and no longer being concerned with his fate."

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #362 on: July 03, 2022, 04:24:57 AM »
How can you confirm the existence of life after death?
You can't.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #363 on: July 03, 2022, 04:27:15 AM »
Well Allah will most certainly judge you and your immoral ethics yasooooo.

I'm pretty sure he will not take kindly to your stance on stoning women who have been raped and murdering homosexuals. Not to mention your objection to women receiving an education in schools and your objection to KPOP!

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #364 on: July 05, 2022, 02:42:59 AM »
Now

pilgrimage in Mecca and visit the grave of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him in Medina

One of the five pillars of Islam central to Muslim belief, Hajj is the pilgrimage to Mecca that every Muslim must make at least once in their lifetime if they are able; it is the most spiritual event that a Muslim experiences, observing rituals in the most sacred places in the Islamic world. Mecca is the birthplace of the Prophet Muhammad. The sanctuary there with the Ka‘ba is the holiest site in Islam. As such, it is a deeply spiritual destination for Muslims all over the world; it is the heart of Islam.
At the heart of the sanctuary at Mecca lies the Ka’ba, the cube-shaped building that Muslims believe was built by Abraham and his son Ishmael. It was in Mecca that the Prophet Muhammad received the first revelations in the early 7th century.

Therefore the city has long been viewed as a spiritual centre and the heart of Islam. The rituals involved with Hajj have remained unchanged since its beginning, and it continues to be a powerful religious undertaking which draws Muslims together from all over the world, irrespective of nationality or sect.

Even before Islam, Mecca was an important site of pilgrimage for the Arab tribes of north and central Arabia. Although they believed in many deities, they came once a year to worship Allah at Mecca. During this sacred month, violence was forbidden within Mecca and this allowed trade to flourish. As a result, Mecca became an important commercial centre. The revelation of Islam to the Prophet Muhammad (d. 632) restored the ancient religion of the One God to the Arab people and transformed Mecca into the holiest city in the Islamic world.
https://www.khanacademy.org/humanities/ap-art-history/introduction-cultures-religions-apah/islam-apah/a/hajj

Dr Zakir Naik about Hajj e badal and Does stonning during hajj hurt shaitan?

بث مبهج للمسلمين الجدد وفيه يردون على أسئلتكم ويتحدثون عن صعوباتهم بعد النطق بالشهادة

مسيحيون سئموا من صراخ هذا المبشر - منصور في حوار مع مسيحيين

الشرطة تتجاهل طلب عدنان بإيقاف مضايقات مبشر مسيحي للمسلمين

« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 02:45:30 AM by yasoooo »

« Reply #365 on: July 05, 2022, 03:40:48 AM »

I'm pretty sure he will not take kindly to your stance on stoning women who have been raped and murdering homosexuals. Not to mention your objection to women receiving an education in schools and your objection to KPOP!

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #366 on: July 05, 2022, 03:44:16 AM »

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #367 on: July 05, 2022, 04:16:39 AM »
Now

pilgrimage in Mecca and visit the grave of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him in Medina

One of the five pillars of Islam central to Muslim belief, Hajj is the pilgrimage to Mecca that every Muslim must make at least once in their lifetime if they are able; it is the most spiritual event that a Muslim experiences, observing rituals in the most sacred places in the Islamic world. Mecca is the birthplace of the Prophet Muhammad. The sanctuary there with the Ka‘ba is the holiest site in Islam. As such, it is a deeply spiritual destination for Muslims all over the world; it is the heart of Islam.
At the heart of the sanctuary at Mecca lies the Ka’ba, the cube-shaped building that Muslims believe was built by Abraham and his son Ishmael. It was in Mecca that the Prophet Muhammad received the first revelations in the early 7th century.

Therefore the city has long been viewed as a spiritual centre and the heart of Islam. The rituals involved with Hajj have remained unchanged since its beginning, and it continues to be a powerful religious undertaking which draws Muslims together from all over the world, irrespective of nationality or sect.

Even before Islam, Mecca was an important site of pilgrimage for the Arab tribes of north and central Arabia. Although they believed in many deities, they came once a year to worship Allah at Mecca. During this sacred month, violence was forbidden within Mecca and this allowed trade to flourish. As a result, Mecca became an important commercial centre. The revelation of Islam to the Prophet Muhammad (d. 632) restored the ancient religion of the One God to the Arab people and transformed Mecca into the holiest city in the Islamic world.

https://www.khanacademy.org/humanities/ap-art-history/introduction-cultures-religions-apah/islam-apah/a/hajj

Dr Zakir Naik about Hajj e badal and Does stonning during hajj hurt shaitan?

بث مبهج للمسلمين الجدد وفيه يردون على أسئلتكم ويتحدثون عن صعوباتهم بعد النطق بالشهادة

مسيحيون سئموا من صراخ هذا المبشر - منصور في حوار مع مسيحيين

الشرطة تتجاهل طلب عدنان بإيقاف مضايقات مبشر مسيحي للمسلمين

« Reply #368 on: July 05, 2022, 04:44:20 AM »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE

Know your place

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE

Know your place

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #374 on: July 06, 2022, 05:28:51 AM »

Hot.......

God damn furries.

This one has feathers. Not fur.

That's racist.

More like speciest.

Big Bird > Snuffleupagus

So you're a feather-supremacist then and think anyone with fur should sit at the back of the bus?  I'm disappointed, furries have rights!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #375 on: July 06, 2022, 05:52:14 AM »

Hot.......

God damn furries.

That's racist.

More like speciest.

Big Bird > Snuffleupagus

So you're a feather-supremacist then and think anyone with fur should sit at the back of the bus?  I'm disappointed, furries have rights!

Pretty much. They can sit far away from me and my feathered friends. I bet shit sticks to their fur when they take a dump. Gross! Also there must be lots of piss around their legs from the splash back. Evolution was not kind to our furry friends.

It begs the question. Is snuffy actually supposed to be brown?

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #376 on: July 06, 2022, 06:42:36 AM »

Hot.......

God damn furries.

That's racist.

More like speciest.

Big Bird > Snuffleupagus

Pretty much. They can sit far away from me and my feathered friends. I bet shit sticks to their fur when they take a dump. Gross! Also there must be lots of piss around their legs from the splash back. Evolution was not kind to our furry friends.

I'll take shit sticking to fur over the hellish nightmare a birds cloaca is.  You really don't want to go down this road, my friend.  Birds shit in their own nests and sit in it.  Now THAT is gross!

Hairy butts are far superior.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #377 on: July 06, 2022, 07:01:24 AM »

Hot.......

God damn furries.

That's racist.

More like speciest.

Big Bird > Snuffleupagus

I'll take shit sticking to fur over the hellish nightmare a birds cloaca is.  You really don't want to go down this road, my friend.  Birds shit in their own nests and sit in it.  Now THAT is gross!

Hairy butts are far superior.

What have you got against cloacas? Now whose speciest?

Shitting in your own nest is nothing compared to the bare-nosed wombat's cube shaped poos! What kind of demon spawn does that!?!??

Know your place

« Reply #378 on: July 06, 2022, 07:11:01 AM »

Hot.......

God damn furries.

That's racist.

More like speciest.

Big Bird > Snuffleupagus

I think the burning question is:  which toilet should they use?

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #379 on: July 07, 2022, 10:58:30 AM »

Hot.......

God damn furries.

That's racist.

More like speciest.

Big Bird > Snuffleupagus

I think the burning question is:  which toilet should they use?
We have to keep birds out of furry bathrooms because they are all predatory pedophile rapist molesters.

Furries are in grave danger from those horrible feathered folk.  They want to get rid of fur and replace it with hair!

« Reply #380 on: July 08, 2022, 04:39:08 AM »
CONCEPT OF GOD IN ISLAMIn the Islamic belief system concept of God is peculiarly clear and uncompromising. TheHoly Name of God in Arabic is Allah which has no plural or opposite gender as in the English word of god which can become gods or goddess.

Allah is unique in Hisessence and attributes with which nothing can be associated. He is beyond time and space as He is the Creator of everything including time and space. He is Omnipotent, Omniscient and is present everywhere through His knowledge. But He is not present everywhere in a literal sense as His essence is not mingled with His creation.

He is eternal and was present from all eternity without any partner and is changeless. He is the Absolute Being and is not dependent on anything. Everything is destructible without His essence.Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was asked by his contemporaries about the attributes of God and these verses were revealed by Allah Almighty: “ In the name of Allah, the Merciful, the compassionate. Say , He is God, the One God, the Everlasting Refuge, who has not begotten, nor has been begotten, and there is no one equal to Him’’

.Salafischolars within Islam have classified Tawhid or Islamic monotheism into three parts which is inferred from the clear and simple verses of Qur’an. Classifying Tawhid into three categories is based on induction after scholars studied the relevant texts in the Qur’an and Sunnah. Let us discuss the classification below.Defining the three terms:1. Tawhid ur Rububiyyah: It is the belief that Allah is the only Cherisher and Sovereign of the whole Universe or Existence. It is evident by the following verse of the Holy Qur’an; “All the praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all that exists’’.

Allah is the Rabbof all the worlds i.e, the only Owner and Controller of the Universe.2. Tawhid ul Asmaa was Sifaat: (Allah is) the Bestower of Mercy, the All-Merciful, the Owner of the Day of Judgement.

In this verse Allah gives Himself names and attributes as Ar Rahmaan, Ar Raheem and Al Malik.3. Tawhid ul Uloohiyyah: “(O Allah) You alone we worship and only from You we seek help”.

This verse demonstrates that Allah isthe only God and He alone is worthy of worship and we should only seek His help in all affairs.Tawhid or Islamic monotheism is not an innovation of the prophet Muhammad but a primal and basic concept common to all the prophets and messengers sent by God for the guidance of humanity. This view is clearly expressed in the following verse of Quran; “And we never sent a messenger before thee save that We revealed to him, saying, ‘ There is no god but I, so worship Me’”

.The word for God in Islam is Allah which is not among the pantheon of pagan gods like Zeus or Vishnu but the name for the one true God and Absolute worshipped by Jews and Christians and realized by the seers of Upanishads as Brahman. According to basic Islamic tenets it is not for people todecide what the attributes of God arebut God Himself sends prophets to describe Himself. Hence the essence and attributes of God are not a matter of speculations for philosophers but a subject of Truth revealed to prophets by God Himself. To nullify the right of mental introspection by men who are not guided by revelation Quran categorically proclaims:‘Have you seen him who has taken his own caprice to be his god’?

the concept of God in Hinduism and Islam from original sources. The gist of the paper is that monotheism is at the core of the two religions. When talking of a Unitarian concept of Godhead there is only one Supreme Deity in both the metaphysical world views.

Concept of God in Hinduism and Islam - Dr. Zakir Naik youtube

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #381 on: July 08, 2022, 06:20:06 AM »
FUCK the 'GOD' OF ISLAM. It's an imposter

Here is the real GOD

Know your place

« Reply #382 on: July 08, 2022, 07:38:48 AM »
المسلمون يفوتهم الكثير من المتعة - حوار حمزة مع زائر لديه فضول للتعرف على الإسلام

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #383 on: July 08, 2022, 09:27:24 AM »

« Reply #384 on: July 12, 2022, 06:58:55 AM »
The souls of the prophets in the Paradise, and with them are the souls of the martyrs and the righteous who died from our nation and previous nations as well. As for the bodies, they are all on earth, including the bodies of the prophets,

And that the first person to enter Paradise will be blessed with his soul and body, our Prophet Muhammad,  peace be upon him,

Jesus, peace be upon him, (with his body and soul) is in one of the seven heavens, not in the Paradise

The Prophet Moses, peace be upon him, was mentioned several times in the Qur’an
More than the Prophet Muhammad and the Prophet Jesus Christ, peace be upon them
Islam does not differentiate between the prophets, they are all brothers, and one message is that God is one, not three, and not a human being

If the criterion for the differentiation in the Noble Qur’an was the number of times the name “knowledge” was mentioned, then “Satan”  would have been higher than many of the prophets, as the number of times this name
appeared close to seventy times, which exceeds the number of times that of names Some messengers and prophets!

الخبير الإسلامي شمسي يشرح لملحد بالانجليزية وفي النهاية يكتشف شيئأ

يلعبون علينا_ شيخ وهاشم مع يهود Speaker's corner

الداعيه منصور ينهي حواره مع مبشر مسيحي بسبب عدم تركيزة

توقف عن التكبر! - محمد حجاب ونصراني معقد Speaker's corner

امرأة ثملة تنفعل وتشتم ثم تركل الكاميرا خلال حوار لمنصور

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #385 on: July 12, 2022, 07:20:50 AM »
A Palestinian man who blows himself up inside a bus filled with Israeli school children can be hailed as a martyr. What happens in Paradise when his martyrdom is in dispute? Obviously murdering a bunch of kids is wrong but a lot of people think the bomber died a martyr

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/nov/22/israel1
Nael Azmi Abu Hilail had more than enough time to see those he was about to kill after he boarded the number 20 bus at the bottom of Mexico Street.

The young Palestinian man cannot have failed to notice the two dozen or more children clutching their school books as he squeezed his way to the centre of the packed bus winding through the rush-hour traffic to the centre of Jerusalem yesterday morning.

But that did not discourage him.

Two stops later he detonated the explosive packed around his body, the first suicide bombing in Jerusalem in more than three months and a stunning blow to the peace camp in Israel's general election campaign.

Eight passengers were killed instantly. By the end of the day the death toll had risen to 11. About half were children.

So in your version of Islam, is the bomber in paradise? Or in hell? Moses was also a hard bastard and I can not see him in Paradise. A war criminal by modern morality he was a big fan of genocide and sexual slavery. Frankly, to hell with that guy

Numbers 31
    The LORD said to Moses,
    "Take vengeance on the Midianites for the Israelites. After that, you will be gathered to your people."
    So Moses said to the people, "Arm some of your men to go to war against the Midianites and to carry out the LORD's vengeance on them.
    Send into battle a thousand men from each of the tribes of Israel."
    So twelve thousand men armed for battle, a thousand from each tribe, were supplied from the clans of Israel.
    Moses sent them into battle, a thousand from each tribe, along with Phinehas son of Eleazar, the priest, who took with him articles from the sanctuary and the trumpets for signaling.
    They fought against Midian, as the LORD commanded Moses, and killed every man.
    Among their victims were Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur and Reba--the five kings of Midian. They also killed Balaam son of Beor with the sword.
    The Israelites captured the Midianite women and children and took all the Midianite herds, flocks and goods as plunder.
    They burned all the towns where the Midianites had settled, as well as all their camps.
    They took all the plunder and spoils, including the people and animals,
    and brought the captives, spoils and plunder to Moses and Eleazar the priest and the Israelite assembly at their camp on the plains of Moab, by the Jordan across from Jericho. [1]
    Moses, Eleazar the priest and all the leaders of the community went to meet them outside the camp.
    Moses was angry with the officers of the army--the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds--who returned from the battle.
    "Have you allowed all the women to live?" he asked them.
    "They were the ones who followed Balaam's advice and were the means of turning the Israelites away from the LORD in what happened at Peor, so that a plague struck the LORD's people.
    Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man,
    but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

What a despicable, disgusting piece of shit.

yasoooo I think you are confusing Heaven with Hell. Moses does not seem like a guy who would have gone to Heaven. Indeed, he would be in Hell right now. Remember, God forbid him to ever enter the promised land. Probably because he's such an arsehole.

Know your place

« Reply #386 on: July 13, 2022, 12:01:29 PM »
هل تتبعون يسوع أم بولس؟ عدنان رشيد في حوار هادئ مع مسيحيين

1/2 مسلمون يطرحون أسئلة كثيرة على محمد حجاب الجزء الأول

2/2 مسلمون يطرحون أسئلة كثيرة على محمد حجاب الجزء الثاني

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #387 on: July 13, 2022, 12:04:28 PM »
I dont know what you posted but the thumbnails of those videos look like a bunch of fuckwits

Here are some people that would be far more fun to hang around. Maybe if Islamists spent more time ogling these babes, they'd be spending less time strapping bombs to themselves and blowing up little kids?

Know your place

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #388 on: July 13, 2022, 12:45:54 PM »
I dont know what you posted but the thumbnails of those videos look like a bunch of fuckwits

Here are some people that would be far more fun to hang around. Maybe if Islamists spent more time ogling these babes, they'd be spending less time strapping bombs to themselves and blowing up little kids?

I dont know what you guys are talking about, but for some reason I am now paying attention
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #389 on: July 13, 2022, 01:40:14 PM »

I dont know what you guys are talking about, but for some reason I am now paying attention
Wait, they are talking about things in this thread?