Transparency and credibility of factual facts

• 457 Replies
Re: Transparency and credibility of factual facts
« Reply #330 on: June 23, 2022, 08:36:06 AM »

the Qur'an cannot come from Satan because he is cursed, despised and condemned outright to hell. In addition, Allah asks Muslims to seek protection from Satan at all times and even to ask for this protection when starting to recite the Quran.

According to the principle of Jesus (pbuh): How can Satan cast out Satan? Any kingdom divided against itself is devastated, and any city or house divided against itself cannot stand. If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then will his kingdom stand?

According to this principle straight out of the mouth of Jesus (pbuh) in the Bible, Satan cannot cast out Satan and therefore the Qur'an which drives out Satan cannot come from Satan.

Besides, would Satan be so stupid for:

1 - put an end to polytheism in the region?
2 - to develop a religion which imposes the worship of God the One?
3 - make the disciples of this religion believe that he is the number 1 enemy of Humanity?
4 - force believers to recognize one God, give alms, pilgrimage, impose the release of slaves as well as alms for all the faithful?

Would Satan be a donkey to destroy his own kingdom on his own? The devil would really have to have been a totally failed and finished idiot to invent a monotheistic religion which castigates him as being the worst enemy of humanity, which curses him and which, above all, puts an end to polytheism in the region by imposing worship of the One God.

In other words Satan cannot dig his own grave let alone bury himself. It is therefore illogical and pretentious to argue that Islam is the work of the devil.

ما هي الطرق الرئيسية في الاسلام في اختيار الزوج/ة؟ مهم للعزابين

فتاة إنجليزية تعتنق الإسلام عبر الهاتف
مع جوردن

القصاص في الإسلام غير عادل؟ | هاشم في حوار مسيحي

Calen

• Friend of Dorothy
« Reply #331 on: June 23, 2022, 09:43:14 AM »
Islam is the work of humans, and nothing more.  Just like all religions.

The Qur'an does not cast out the devil, it does not prove God, and it is not perfect. It's all just fable and legend.  And lazy with it, recycling older fables and legends.

S'ils te font de la peine, je les tuerai sans gêne.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #332 on: June 23, 2022, 02:50:27 PM »
You failed to address why your God has a problem with artistic expression like drawing a dragon or listening to KPOP music

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #333 on: June 23, 2022, 02:58:54 PM »
You failed to address why your God has a problem with artistic expression like drawing a dragon or listening to KPOP music
Do they allow drawing KPOP and listening to dragons?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #334 on: June 23, 2022, 03:34:48 PM »
Do they allow drawing KPOP and listening to dragons?

An interesting question yasoooo could but probably won't answer. It seems his brand of Islam stifles thinking as well

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #335 on: June 24, 2022, 11:11:09 AM »
The Qur'an Or The Bible - Which Is God's Word? - YouTube

« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 11:18:20 AM by yasoooo »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #336 on: June 24, 2022, 11:23:39 AM »
What is the word on the Quran on the subject of listening to KPOP?

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #337 on: June 24, 2022, 01:42:43 PM »

I will follow any Religion that involves that sort of thing!

I really, really want some whipped cream right now so I can spray it all over some hot and moist Dutch Apple pie. 

The singers are cute too.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #338 on: June 25, 2022, 12:02:47 AM »

I really, really want some whipped cream right now so I can spray it all over some hot and moist Dutch Apple pie. 

Where do I sign up (apologies to my wife). But it seems that living in reality rather than a half-promised bevy of firm breasted virgins in the afterlife seems like a better bet.

« Reply #339 on: June 25, 2022, 07:00:17 AM »

Where do I sign up (apologies to my wife). But it seems that living in reality rather than a half-promised bevy of firm breasted virgins in the afterlife seems like a better bet.

What’s your wife got against K-pop?  So much intolerance. 

Young K gets it:

« Reply #340 on: June 25, 2022, 09:58:57 AM »
The wrongdoer may receive part of the justice that is due to him in this world, but it will remain incomplete.
The same is true of someone who deserves great reward and repayment - who has done much good, helped or taught many people, saved lives, suffered to uphold truth or patiently endured much hardship or injustice. No earthly compensation is adequate for such relentless courage and effort. These types of deeds can only be repaid in full in an eternal life where every individual affected by one's actions will testify for or against that person, and where one's innermost thoughts and intentions, known only to Allah, will be exposed and judged precisely and perfectly.

Belief in the Hereafter is completely logical. Allah has made certain things pleasing and desirable to us in this worldly life, such as justice, although it is usually unattainable. Though a person may obtain a good portion of earthly pleasures and many of his objectives, one remains convinced that the world is unjust.

Now, why would the Creator implant in us the love for something we may not experience? The answer is that this life is only one portion of our existence and the Hereafter is the necessary conclusion which balances everything out. Whatever is missing here will be found there; and similarly, whatever is gained unlawfully here will result in deprivation there. That is the perfect and absolute justice Allah has promised.

Finally, Allah is able to create and re-create as He wills. He creates whatever He wills, however He wills, whenever He wills. Allah, the Exalted, says “even as We produced the first creation, so shall We produce a new one: a promise We have undertaken: truly shall We fulfil it.” (Quran 21:104)

احمد ديدات يثبت إن القراَن كلام الله شاهد وكًبر - YouTube

عن الشيخ احمد ديدات-قصة نشوء الكون (موجودة في القرآن منذ١٤٠٠سنه)مترجم

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #341 on: June 25, 2022, 10:29:22 AM »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
KPOP!
« Reply #342 on: June 25, 2022, 10:34:50 AM »

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #343 on: June 25, 2022, 11:17:47 AM »

Good point.

Also several more good points.

A fascinating discussion, I must think very carefully about all I have learned here today.

« Reply #344 on: June 26, 2022, 09:57:55 AM »
العقيدة الإسلامية بسيطة | عثمان بن فاروق في حوار مع مسيحيين Speakers Corner | Hyde Park

شمسي يتجنب بصعوبة مصافحة سيدة بريطانية بعد إطلالة سريعة #sfdawahArabic#

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
KPOP
« Reply #345 on: June 26, 2022, 10:04:56 AM »
That sounds NOTHING like KPOP. You are clearly incorrect yasoooo

To refresh your memory.....

Know your place

« Reply #346 on: June 26, 2022, 11:22:53 AM »

Belief in the Hereafter is completely logical. Allah has made certain things pleasing and desirable to us in this worldly life, such as justice, although it is usually unattainable. Though a person may obtain a good portion of earthly pleasures and many of his objectives, one remains convinced that the world is unjust.

Now, why would the Creator implant in us the love for something we may not experience? The answer is that this life is only one portion of our existence and the Hereafter is the necessary conclusion which balances everything out. Whatever is missing here will be found there; and similarly, whatever is gained unlawfully here will result in deprivation there. That is the perfect and absolute justice Allah has promised.

So, no K-pop until the afterlife? 

That sucks.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #347 on: June 26, 2022, 12:55:17 PM »

Good point.

Also several more good points.

A fascinating discussion, I must think very carefully about all I have learned here today.

That sounds NOTHING like KPOP. You are clearly incorrect yasoooo

To refresh your memory.....

I have to keep all the good points in this thread handy for immediate, referencing.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #348 on: June 26, 2022, 01:16:54 PM »
Yoobin from the Wondergirls was my favourite of that band back in 2010 when I first started listening to them

But you know, maybe we have been going about this the wrong way with yasoooo. Maybe he doesn't like the ladies or gets embarrassed looking at them

Well here is a boy band of KPOP.... Yasooooo, meet SUPER JUNIOR!!!

Know your place

« Reply #349 on: June 28, 2022, 04:58:01 AM »

Famous vote:

In the year 325 AD, that is, about three centuries after Jesus Christ, the men of the church held a meeting to discuss the nature of Jesus: Is he a human being, a messenger or a god embodied in a human being? After long discussions, the meeting concluded that he was an apostle. But the decision did not please the Emperor of Constantinople at the time, so he dissolved the Synod and appointed new priests. Discussions took place and they came to the decision for which the emperor appointed them; It is that Christ is a human God. Thus, Jesus attained the rank of gods by voting, and at that time, Jesus was the first to be appointed as a god by voting!

Finally, the evil of the scourge is what laughs!

revised edition:

There is an edition of the Christian book editions called the "Revised Edition" that is: revised and amended. How is it permissible to revise a book that is the word of God?! How do they fix it?! The word of God is not tampered with by anyone, neither revision nor revision nor addition..

الشيخ عثمان ابن فاروق  وهروب المسيحي من الرد المفحم

النصراني في الفخ - أحمد ديدات صغير يغير موازين النقاش Speaker's corner

غير مسلم يسأل الداعيه المسلم شمسي عن الخمر والجنة

لماذا اعتنقت الإسلام؟ - حمزة في حوار مع زائر

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #350 on: June 28, 2022, 05:30:41 AM »
Yes, but what do you think about SUPER JUNIOR yasoooo? Do you like that band? Can Muslims listen to that? They are guys in suits not women in sexy clothes. Perhaps that is more your taste?

Know your place

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Girls Generation
« Reply #351 on: June 28, 2022, 06:34:28 AM »
For everyone else, here is Yoona of 'Girls Generation'.

She's made the move into acting and she's pretty good 8). I like her in the disaster comedy (yes Koreans managed to meld the 2 genres together) 'Exit'

Absolutely worth your time

Here is the first Girls Generation song I heard back in 2010. Enjoy!

Know your place

Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE

Know your place

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #355 on: June 30, 2022, 07:54:33 AM »
لماذا تركت الدين النصراني؟

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
Re: Girls Generation
« Reply #358 on: June 30, 2022, 03:24:37 PM »

I am offended at the amount of Photoshopping going on here.

That's got to be against several holy commandments in any number of religions.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: Girls Generation
« Reply #359 on: June 30, 2022, 03:46:54 PM »

I am offended at the amount of Photoshopping going on here.

That's got to be against several holy commandments in any number of religions.

Also a popular procedure in Korea is plastic surgery. I wonder if Allah allows people to undergo plastic surgery, especially for vanity reasons. Or is bodily autonomy and the right to choose not acceptable.....

Know your place