Transparency and credibility of factual facts

• 457 Replies

Danang

• Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
Re: Transparency and credibility of factual facts
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2022, 03:41:25 PM »
Both Prophet Jesus (pbuh) and Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) prayed.
• South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map
• Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/

Danang

« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2022, 03:45:43 PM »
Those who use technological devices, may question and critisize Islam and Muslim world.
But if you insult both Islam and Muslims, you have no clue and blinded about history.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2022, 06:05:50 PM »
Gabriel, peace be upon him, is one of the great angels, God singled him out for revelation.
He revealed the Noble Qur’an to our master Muhammad,  peace be upon him,

and he is the one who sent messages to the messengers and prophets. from god

Jesus is the son of God, so Christians claim. That seems to be more powerful and direct than an angel. What makes Muhammad, a mere prophet, more true than the actual Son?

Prophet Muhammad said:
"I am Ahmad without the letter m" (= Ahad")
"I am 'Arab without the letter 'a" (=Rab)

"Ahad" means "The One"
"Rab" is close to "Rabb" which means "The Lord",
So "Rab" is a lesser position under "The Rabb".

The One what?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2022, 06:48:50 PM »
The Kwisatz Haderach.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2022, 08:22:55 PM »
take 7 dates in the morning
It was very weird that western physicians who treat their patients by fasting advise them by taking the natural sugar in fruits and water when breaking the fast . And when we know that dates contain a high ratio of such easily-absorbed sugar then dates and water are the best nutriments for fasters.

Here we remember the Hadith of our prophet Mohamed peace be upon him: (When any of you breaks his fasting he should eat dates cause dates are blessing, if he didn't find dates then drink water cause water is purifying) [Narrated by Abo Dawood] . Here we see that the prophet (PBUH) showed us the principles of effective fasting, by eating dates and drinking water at breakfast centuries before Westerns.

An Ideal Nutriment for Fasters

The prophetic wisdom out of having Dates for breakfast might be reduce the hunger and consequently, reduce the amounts of food consumed; therefore the fasting will be effective and useful. And if we remember that fasting consider the best weapon to excise toxics out of the body, then having dates (toxin-resistive) when you break your fast represent a real integrated treatment against weakness and fatigue resulted from the accumulation of toxic chemicals and heavy metals in the cells of the body.

if you are feeling weak, don't hesitate to take 7 dates in the morning as the prophet (PBUH) recommended. those Seven dates weigh around 70 gm, so if you take them, then you actually took 70 milligrams of calcium-which is very useful for the bones, joints and nerves, 35 milligrams of phosphorus which is nutritious to the brain and 7 milligrams of iron which is strengthens the body in general and the heart in particular.

I notice you never reply to a topic after you have made a new topic, but I was wondering about this again

Can you have too much of a good thing? Dates contain iron which for many people (especially men who don't bleed half to death every month like women), can become toxic

There are some people who have a medical condition (haemochromatosis) where their body absorbs too much iron. Can they benefit from dates too or is it best avoided? What about diabetics who need to be careful of their sugar intake?

I find it also disingenuous on your part to say westerners never used to eat dates. That's bullshit. We ate dates when the fruit became available to us thousands of years ago. Dates may have originated in the Middle East but when countries started trading with each other we all bought and sold what the other didn't have. So you can drop your Arab elitist nonsense

It would be like someone from South America claiming the Middle East shunned the very healthy maca root for no reason. The reality is it wasn't available to you for  long time. Tell me yasoooo.... Do you eat maca? It's healthy. Read all about it.

Or how about I say Australians are better because you guys didn't eat 'Witchetty Grubs'. Found only in Australia. Very healthy and protein dense. WHY DID THE ARABS NOT EAT WITCHETTY GRUBS!?

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Danang

« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2022, 11:09:43 PM »
The One what?

It connotes oneness of God. Antonym to paganism / many gods.

QS 112:1

https://quran.com/112

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2022, 11:18:01 PM »
The Kwisatz Haderach.

Ok, now it makes sense.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2022, 11:24:37 PM »
The One what?

I'm confused. So Muhammad, Ahad, was claiming that he was "The One", the one God? Where does that leave Allah?

I thought Muhammad was just a prophet who channeled The One god. And Jesus was not just a prophet, but actually the Son of The One god. If that's true, I'd say Jesus ranks higher than Muhammad. I mean we're talking about a spokesperson versus the actual Son. That's like bringing a knife to a gunfight.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2022, 01:29:04 AM »
And Jesus was not just a prophet, but actually the Son of The One god. If that's true, I'd say Jesus ranks higher than Muhammad.

Don't forget, Jesus in Islam ascended straight to heaven from the cross. He was never killed. How many people have done that!?

Mohammed just died. Like billions before him and billions after. Nothing special. Rotted like everyone else

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2022, 09:05:24 AM »

Christ is the son of God in the figurative sense only because all the prophets are sons of God
The miracle of Adam is greater than the miracle of Christ

Because Adam was created without a father and mother
Christ was created without a mother only

Those who rebut by quoting Matthew 3:17 (“And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, ‘This is My beloved son, in whom I am well pleased’”) have overlooked the point that the Bible describes many people, Israel and Adam included, as “sons of God.” Both II Samuel 7:13-14 and I Chronicles 22:10 read, “He (Solomon) shall build a house for My name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. I will be his Father, and he shall be My son.”

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

The Qur’an denies the divinity of Christ and his crucifixion

Were it not for the fact that the Qur’an came and denied the crucifixion categorically, there would be nothing wrong with someone believing in that until today. But after the coming of the Holy Qur’an and its categorical denial of the crucifixion of the Messiah, the one who still insists on that is a disbeliever, because he is rejecting what Allah, may He be exalted, says.

But before the coming of the Qur’an, whoever believed in the Messiah (peace be upon him) on the basis that he was a human being and one of the noble messengers of Allah, then followed him in his affirmation of Allah’s oneness and obeyed him, will be saved and will attain victory before Allah, may He be exalted, regardless of whether he believed that the Messiah was crucified or not.

On the other hand, whoever believes that the Messiah is divine and not human, and says that he is God or the son of God, is a disbeliever and will clearly be a loser on the Day of Resurrection, regardless of whether he believed that the Messiah was crucified or not.

Hence the Holy Qur’an did not discuss the issue of the crucifixion except in a few words. Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“and their saying: ‘We slew the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary’, the Messenger of Allah - whereas in fact they had neither slain him nor crucified him but the matter was made dubious to them - and those who differed about it too were in a state of doubt! They have no definite knowledge of it, but merely follow conjecture; and they surely slew him not,

but Allah raised him to Himself. Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise”

[an-Nisaa’ 4:157-158].

At the same time, the issue of the oneness of Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, the One, the Unique, the Eternal Refuge, is seen throughout the Qur’an, because it is the focal point of Islam, the purpose for which the noble Messengers (blessings and peace of Allah be upon them) were sent.

The laws of God are one from Adam to Muhammad, peace be upon them
the worship of the One God (the Father) and not of a human being or an idol or anything you can imagine

From the issue of Tawheed stems the issue of denying the divinity of the Messiah (peace be upon him), because many verses in several soorahs of the Qur’an refute that and show it to be false.

Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“They have certainly disbelieved who say, ‘Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary’ while the Messiah has said, ‘O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.’ Indeed, he who associates others with Allah - Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers.

They have certainly disbelieved who say, ‘Allah is the third of three.’ And there is no god except one God. And if they do not desist from what they are saying, there will surely afflict the disbelievers among them a painful punishment.

So will they not repent to Allah and seek His forgiveness? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded”

[al-Maa’idah 5:72-75]

“The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, ‘Three’; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs”

[an-Nisaa’ 4:171]

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/224199/the-crucifixion-of-the-messiah-between-islam-and-christianity

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

{…and We have not sent you except as a mercy to mankind} (21:107)

This mercy is not transmitted to all mankind except through the uncorrupted message and the exalted messenger. Thus this verse, clearly states that the Prophet is to be not only the witness over his own nation, but over all mankind.

{Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the last (end) of the Prophets …} (33: 40)

We know that from the creation of Adam, God sent many Prophets. In fact Muslims believe their number was about 125,000. Each came with the message of monotheism and specific instructions to his own people. Some came with written instructions and a holy book,

and others only carried the message. Over time, all these messages and books were lost, corrupted and so was much of the original pristine messages. The only Divine Book preserved to this day is the Quran, unaltered with a promise by the Creator that it will be preserved forever.

Should we not think that the Preserver of this message would only choose the best of Creation to carry this message with whom ends the succession of prophets as well as the messages?

{…this day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favor upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion …} (5:3)

Is Jesus better than Muhammad because he was born without a father and is still alive? Dr zakir Naik

هل عيسى افضل من محمد لأنه ولد بدون اب وهو حي لحد الان ؟ - ذاكر نايك Dr zakir Naik

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2022, 09:44:04 AM »

Christ is the son of God in the figurative sense only because all the prophets are sons of God
The miracle of Adam is greater than the miracle of Christ

Because Adam was created without a father and mother
Christ was created without a mother only

Those who rebut by quoting Matthew 3:17 (“And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, ‘This is My beloved son, in whom I am well pleased’”) have overlooked the point that the Bible describes many people, Israel and Adam included, as “sons of God.” Both II Samuel 7:13-14 and I Chronicles 22:10 read, “He (Solomon) shall build a house for My name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. I will be his Father, and he shall be My son.”

"Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name..."

God is pretty much all of our's "Father". At least according to the Lords Prayer.

Just because the Qur’an denies the divinity of Christ and his crucifixion doesn't make it so. It's just one book versus another.  On paper, Jesus is the Son of our Father, God. Muhammad is just a prophet, a spokesmodel. No relation to God, just a PR mouthpiece. Jesus wins in the direct-connection-to-God death match.

« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2022, 11:08:08 AM »

32 Christian scholars accompanied by 50 religious groups

These scholars discovered that words like "begotten" (begotten) or "only son" are impostures:

"16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.. "[The Bible, John 3:16]

“Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, ."[The Bible, 1st epistle of John 5: 1]

This verse has been deleted in the standard version revised and corrected by Christian scholars. This verse was deleted and considered a forgery.

And also

John 5:7
 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Delete the Trinity from the Bible - Ahmed Didat
Trinity does not exist in the Bible ** Sheikh Ahmed Deedat

\\\\\\\\\\\\\

God sent the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, with the Qur’an to correct previous books such as the Old and New Testaments

Christ is just a prophet

everyone that was alive when Jesus walked considered him a Prophet.

And the crowds were saying, “This is the prophet Jesus, from Nazareth in Galilee.” (Matthew 21:11)

The woman *said to Him, “Sir, I perceive that You are a prophet.(John 4:19)

When they sought to seize Him, they feared the people, because they considered Him to be a prophet. (Matthew 21:46)

So they *said to the blind man again, “What do you say about Him, since He opened your eyes?” And he said, “He is a prophet.” (John 9:17)
(interesting footnote, even those he gave vision to considered him a prophet)

And He said to them, “What things?” And they said to Him, “The things about Jesus the Nazarene, who was a prophet mighty in deed and word in the sight of God and all the people, (Luke 24:19)

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2022, 04:26:59 PM »
Yasoooo why did you ignore my question about dates? Do you no longer care about that subject?

And why didn't Arab people eat witchetty grubs? Or maca root? They are healthy

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2022, 04:44:05 PM »

32 Christian scholars accompanied by 50 religious groups

These scholars discovered that words like "begotten" (begotten) or "only son" are impostures:

"16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.. "[The Bible, John 3:16]

“Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, ."[The Bible, 1st epistle of John 5: 1]

This verse has been deleted in the standard version revised and corrected by Christian scholars. This verse was deleted and considered a forgery.

Apparently, you are wrong. It's all still there in all the standard bibles:

1 John 5:1

New International Version
Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves the father loves his child as well.

New Living Translation
Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ has become a child of God. And everyone who loves the Father loves his children, too.

English Standard Version
Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ has been born of God, and everyone who loves the Father loves whoever has been born of him.

Berean Study Bible
Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ has been born of God, and everyone who loves the Father also loves those born of Him.

Berean Literal Bible
Everyone believing that Jesus is the Christ has been born of God, and everyone loving the One having begotten Him also loves the one having been begotten from Him.

King James Bible
Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

New King James Version
Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves Him who begot also loves him who is begotten of Him.

New American Standard Bible
Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ has been born of God, and everyone who loves the Father loves the child born of Him.

NASB 1995
Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and whoever loves the Father loves the child born of Him.

NASB 1977
Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God; and whoever loves the Father loves the child born of Him.

Amplified Bible
Everyone who believes [with a deep, abiding trust in the fact] that Jesus is the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed) is born of God [that is, reborn from above—spiritually transformed, renewed, and set apart for His purpose], and everyone who loves the Father also loves the child born of Him.

Christian Standard Bible
Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ has been born of God, and everyone who loves the Father also loves the one born of him.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Messiah has been born of God, and everyone who loves the Father also loves the one born of Him.

American Standard Version
Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is begotten of God: and whosoever loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
Everyone who believes that Yeshua is The Messiah is born from God, and everyone who loves him who begot, loves also the one who is begotten of him.

Contemporary English Version
If we believe Jesus is truly Christ, we are God's children. Everyone who loves the Father will also love his children.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ, is born of God. And every one that loveth him who begot, loveth him also who is born of him.

Good News Translation
Whoever believes that Jesus is the Messiah is a child of God; and whoever loves a father loves his child also.

International Standard Version
Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Messiah has been born from God, and everyone who loves the parent also loves the child.

Danang

« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2022, 06:56:56 PM »
The One what?

I'm confused. So Muhammad, Ahad, was claiming that he was "The One", the one God? Where does that leave Allah?

I thought Muhammad was just a prophet who channeled The One god. And Jesus was not just a prophet, but actually the Son of The One god. If that's true, I'd say Jesus ranks higher than Muhammad. I mean we're talking about a spokesperson versus the actual Son. That's like bringing a knife to a gunfight.

New Testament, at least, is just a Parable.
"Son of God" is not necessarily God has a son.
In a noncanonical Gospel (Thomas?), Peter said that Jesus is the son of God.
Jesus replies: "No one knows me".

Either Jesus and Moses transformed their bodies to be another physically different persons.
In Old Testament, Moses was also called "Elohim".

I haven't found such phenomenon in Muhammad (pbuh). But in Islam there is concept of "tajali": God exists within His blessed ones.
It might be God that said certain words that we think it's said by the prophets.
Disciples of Jesus can see the Father by seeing Jesus. Jesus after transformation.
Jesus only says something what are from God.
Similar to when Prophet Muhammad recited Quran. Articulation by him, words by Allah.

Another concept is "khalifah" or representative of Allah.
Adam used to have such a position. All angels were asked by Allah to prostrate to Adam. Only Lucifer refused to do so.

A senior spiritualist once said "what I seek is the one under the true Lord of the Universe"
He admitted that The Lord is beyond human's capacity to comprehend. No one is similar to Him.

In Arabic Quran, Allah is sometimes pronounced with "Allah", but mostly with "Llah".
E.g. "Innallaha" (=Verily Allah), not "Inna Allah".

Muhammad is Rab, not Rabb. He is Ahad, when Allah tajali in him.

Rabb or Allah is the mystery till the last day.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 06:58:50 PM by Danang »

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2022, 07:57:10 PM »
Is Muhammad simply the Rudy Giuliani to Jesus' Don Jr.? These are the important questions we need to be asking.

Danang

« Reply #76 on: May 14, 2022, 01:39:11 AM »
Yep, what was misunderstood about Jesus, prophet Muhammad clarified it -- including the truth about crucifixion.

As an analogy for current era: moon landing, globe, 911, ISIS or such had become "common truth" all over the world, in fact those matters had issues in logic, concordance and details.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #77 on: May 14, 2022, 02:37:11 AM »
And Mohammad also ensured that if anyone dare hold Jesus in such high reverence that they be slaughtered. Or in the case of Jews, slaughter them if they didn't revere him. And in the case of fellow Muslims, slaughter them if they have a different opinion (such as Sunni/Shia conflicts)

Humanity would be better off if religion was wiped out. You dont need religion to keep you a good person. Religion is nothing more than an ancient form of politics, control and tool for subjugation.

Know your place

Danang

« Reply #78 on: May 14, 2022, 03:04:35 AM »
While humanity has been the target of deception for millennia, are you sure they need no religion?
Religion, whichever they are, is actually antidote to such evil power.
That's why true religion values are suppressed.
When medicine faculty tells the cause of disease is virus, bacteria or such, religion tells something more accurate: "satans" (including those in "human" form) are the operators of diseases.

For ages from the birth of religions, it's still strange to see one helping strangers in the street, even in countries with religion.

If you claim religion is not needed because humanity can be good without religion, they might have absorbed religious values without religious banner.

Science, logic, health customs, care etc. have the root from religions. Including Universal Acceleration or DUDe as the good response to crisis in modern physics.

The problem to solve is: how to remove things claimed as 'religious', in fact it's just dirt installed in religions.

"religion is identical with kill kill kill" is one instance to solve.

Too bad most religious people only hear from the preachers, not the actual sources.
Politicians are everywhere and they can wear any cloth.
Religious cloths is so far favorite for certain politicians.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2022, 03:09:59 AM by Danang »

« Reply #79 on: May 14, 2022, 06:28:25 AM »
Scholars and the Committee omitted the word “Bodily Born”

because

It is impossible for a child to come except through marriage, so Mary must have become God’s wife, and this is not permissible.

Because God does not have a wife

And because the Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him, his birth was a miracle from God without a father

What is meant by deletion is the physical meaning of the word born

and Paying attention to the figurative meaning of the word  born

All this shows that in the language of the authors of the Gospels, “God’s begotten son” is expressed for every righteous and righteous person who is closely related to God and who is close to God, whom God loves and takes care of and makes him one of his own and his loved ones.

In all of these texts, the expressions: Son of God, children of God, , were used, with that figurative meaning that was mentioned above.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Thomas' saying to Christ "My Lord" does not imply the divinity of Christ

“My Lord ” does not mean divinity, because my Lord means “Teacher” and “My God” was said about others, including Moses, judges, and even Satan.

Yes, God is capable of everything, but God does not do what is not befitting his greatness

His creation is not allowed to kill him
He does not allow himself to be born from the vagina of a woman
And he does not turn into a human being who is an infant who is fed by his mother
Who controls the universe at this time?
Because God does not change, as the Bible says

God does not have an image or a statue or a likeness, so Christ is not like God because this is against the commandments

But God does not turn into a human being

God is not human, that he should lie,
    not a human being, that he should change his mind. 23:19

13 Bible Verses-God Never Changes …

The Trinity is a complete human construct and is not found in any scripture in any literal sense.

Christians claim that in the birth of Jesus, there occurred the miracle of the incarnation of God in the form of a human being. To say that God became truly a human being invites a number of questions. Let us ask the following about the man-God Jesus. What happened to his foreskin after his circumcision (Luke 2:21)?

Did it ascend to heaven, or did it decompose as with any human piece of flesh? During his lifetime what happened to his hair, nails, and blood shed from wounds? Did the cells of his body die as in ordinary human beings? If his body did not function in a truly human way, he could not be truly human as well as truly God. Yet, if his body functioned exactly in a human

way, this would nullify any claim to divinity. It would be impossible for any part of God, even if incarnate, to decompose in any way and still be considered God. The everlasting, one God, in whole or in part, does not die, disintegrate, or decompose: ‘For I the Lord do not change.’ (Malachi 3:6)

Did Jesus’ flesh dwell in safety after his death?
Unless Jesus’ body never underwent ‘decay’ during his lifetime he could not be God, but if it did not undergo ‘decay’ then he was not truly human.

من هو الإله الحق؟ هاشم ومنصور في حوار مع مسيحيين الجزء الأول

من هو الإله الحق؟ هاشم ومنصور في حوار مع مسيحيين الجزء الثاني

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #80 on: May 14, 2022, 07:43:53 AM »
Scholars and the Committee omitted the word “Bodily Born”

because

It is impossible for a child to come except through marriage, so Mary must have become God’s wife, and this is not permissible.

Hate to break it to you but you dont need to marry to have kids. And you dont need to have sexual intercourse to have children either. Artificial insemination or Mary fingering herself after she gave Joseph a hand job could do it too. Becoming pregnant while remaining a virgin is no miracle

I'm pretty sure a time will come where you dont even need a womans body anymore. Just apply a fertilised egg into a gestation pod, bake for 9 months and voila! A new baby!

Know your place

« Reply #81 on: May 15, 2022, 04:26:27 AM »
Mary in the Bible and in the quran
to compare the character of Mary (Maryam (as)) both in the biblical text and in the Koranic text.

that the Koranic text gives much more consideration to the character of Mary than the biblical text.

Mary in the Bible
- A very unflattering portrait of Mary is drawn;
- Doubt as to the accusation of adultery hovers throughout the 4 Gospels;
- The biblical Jesus obviously does not respect his mother by calling her "woman";
- The mother-son relationship between them is not a model for humanity;
- Her name appears less than 30 times (includes quotes: "the virgin", "the mother of the Lord", "the mother of Jesus" and "Mary"). 25 times in Jesus' childhood (as) and his beginning of ministry, after she almost completely disappears, she, "the mother of God" (sic!) According to Christians;
- Paul does not even mention it once in all his writings nor the Gospel according to Mark (which is the oldest, however, the most primitive of the 4 Gospels

Worse yet, Christians follow Paul throughout their lives and not the teaching of Jesus (as). Paul does not even mention the name of Mary (as) in his writings despite being the most prolific author of the New Testament. Not even a small verse on it!

It is therefore in consternation that we can say that the holy book of Christians, inspired by the Holy Spirit, let us remember, paints a very calamitous portrait of Mary.

On the Koranic side:
- Mary is elected "above the women of this world";

Mary, who is moreover a Jewess, above the women of this world. Is there a more convincing tribute than this?

- The doubt as to the accusation of adultery is removed without the slightest ambiguity by the miracle of the baby Jesus (as) who clears his mother;
- God recommended to Jesus (as) kindness towards his mother;
- The relationship he maintains with his mother is filled with love and joy;
(which is absolutely not the case in the Gospel text).

Mary has a privileged place in Islam, a Sura even bears her name (Sura 19 - Maryam), recounting at the same time her story. There is no chapter in the whole Bible that is dedicated to Mary. The name of Mary appears much more often in the Koranic text (34 times + 1 time in Sura title) than in the biblical text (less than 30 times)

Now let's stop for a moment and ask ourselves a few questions:

Isn't it strange that the "evil Islamic spirit" has given Mary much more glory in the Qur'an than has the "Holy Ghost" of Christians in the Bible? Was it really the Holy Spirit who inspired the Bible? Would it not rather be an "evil" -Holy Spirit?

لماذا تم تعميد يسوع؟ هاشم في حوار مع مسيحي

الضربة القاضية! هاشم في حوار مع مسيحيين

الطاقة وهبتنا الحياة! منصور في حوار مع ملحد

أوامر الرب - الحمدلله علي نعمة الإسلام

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #82 on: May 15, 2022, 04:54:31 AM »
Yeah, and according to the Quran, Jesus had perfect speech as a baby
But she pointed to the baby. They said: “How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?” He (Jesus) said: “I am indeed a servant of Allah: He has given me revelation and made me a Prophet; And He has made me blessed wheresoever I be, and has enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live; (He) has made me kind to my mother, and not insolent, unblessed; So peace (Salam) is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)” The Qur’an 19:29-34

HOW THE FUCK CAN A BABY TALK MAKING COMPLEX SOUNDS?

Like every other mammal, humans are born with the pharynx low in the throat, which enables them to feed on the breast and breathe at the same time. Humans are different in that at around the age of 2 years, the pharynx rises up to create a cavity which allows the complex sounds required for human speech. This is also why older humans can not drink and breathe at the same time. It doesn't matter what miraculous intelligence we put on Jesus, the construction of our pharynx is a pretty large barrier that proves without a doubt the story in Surah to be FALSE

Also, on what Jesus said, he apparently said one day he will die and rise again. But in Islam, he never died. Looks like they forget to edit that bit out when they ripped off the Bible

Know your place

Danang

« Reply #83 on: May 15, 2022, 05:22:20 AM »
"Jesus speaks in his babyhood" is stated in a non-canonical Bible.

IMHO it's better to free all Bibles, afterwards people will figure out valid things concerning Jesus' life.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #84 on: May 15, 2022, 05:35:10 AM »
"Jesus speaks in his babyhood" is stated in a non-canonical Bible.

IMHO it's better to free all Bibles, afterwards people will figure out valid things concerning Jesus' life.

I'm not trying to say the Bible is better or correct - I think all the Abrahamic faiths are a load of nonsense. Just like all Roman, Egyptian, Mayan Gods etc. Created through imagination and ignorance as well as a tool to subjugate the masses. But yasoooo wants to claim that the Quran is 'perfect' and that Allah and the prophets and angels were all true

I'm simply pointing out the contradictions and impossibilities that are littered throughout the Quran.

It is impossible for a baby to make complex speech sounds. So a talking baby - even if it had all the intelligence in the universe - would not be able to produce speech like that. You can call it 'miracles' but even miracles need to be rooted in the realm of what is possible. Behind everything we witness is a scientific and reasonable explanation.

So what is yasoooo or other Islam scholars explanation for how a baby Jesus talked like that?

Know your place

Danang

« Reply #85 on: May 15, 2022, 09:41:07 AM »
Have you watched a little boy told that he used to be a person who lived in a particular place. Then he visited the place, even told things related to his past life in that place.

One thing for sure: that happening (baby Jesus speaks) was only a story reported by the witnesses. No Christian denied such a story. Or I should say: They only astonished and then said "we never heard such a story".
Indeed, this subject is advance but unknown to laymen. Initially, only scholars knew it.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #86 on: May 15, 2022, 10:04:19 AM »
Have you watched a little boy told that he used to be a person who lived in a particular place. Then he visited the place, even told things related to his past life in that place.

One thing for sure: that happening (baby Jesus speaks) was only a story reported by the witnesses. No Christian denied such a story. Or I should say: They only astonished and then said "we never heard such a story".
Indeed, this subject is advance but unknown to laymen. Initially, only scholars knew it.

I'm going to go with a Wizard of Oz type setup. Some man out of sight spoke the words and gullible 'witnesses' were told it came from the baby.

Know your place

« Reply #87 on: May 15, 2022, 01:52:29 PM »
Christ was not crucified

Your scripture in which you believe says that the disciples (followers of the Messiah) did not see the crucifixion; rather on that day they were fleeing and hiding from their enemies, so how could they be eyewitnesses to something that they did not see?

We will quote from your scripture and the words of your scholars words to prove that:

Mark says:

“Some women were watching from a distance. Among them were Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James the younger and of Joseph, and Salome.

In Galilee these women had followed him and cared for his needs. Many other women who had come up with him to Jerusalem were also there”

Mark 15:40-41.

Matthew says something similar (Matthew 27:55-56).

So, according to what your scripture says, none of the disciples of the Messiah were present at the crucifixion at all; rather those who were present were some of the women, although the Gospels differ as to their number and identity.

This is not applicable in the case of the crucifixion, as we have explained above. None of the followers of the Messiah were present at the crucifixion, apart from a few women, and some reports in the Gospels even doubt that they were there. This doubt comes from Christian scholars themselves.

If no one was present at the crucifixion except a small number of women, who stood some distance away and watched from afar, this did not give them the opportunity to verify or be certain who the person was who was being crucified. Moreover, some of his enemies crucified the look-alike, thinking it was the Messiah. Therefore it is not valid to say, after that, that the crucifixion of the Messiah was narrated via “recurring testimony”.

Luke says:

“But all those who knew him, including the women who had followed him from Galilee, stood at a distance, watching these things”

[Luke 23:49].

John says:

“Near the cross of Jesus stood his mother, his mother’s sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary Magdalene”

[John 19:23].

John Fenton says: The disciples fled when Jesus was arrested, and even though Peter had followed him from afar to the courtyard of the high priest, we do not hear anything more about him, after he denied Jesus.

Matthew, Mark and Luke tell us that the witnesses to the crucifixion were women who had followed Jesus from Galilee to Jerusalem; they saw his burial and discovered the tomb empty on the Sunday morning, and they met Jesus after his resurrection.

The scholars commented on what John said about Mary, the mother of the Messiah, being present at the cross by saying: That is not possible at all, that the relatives and friends of Jesus would be allowed to stand near the cross.

Similarly, the Encyclopaedia Britannica says, commenting on the differences in the gospels concerning those who witnessed the crucifixion: We find in the (three) synoptic Gospels that only the women followed Jesus, and that the list which was written very carefully and in precise detail did not include his mother – and that they were watching from afar.

But in John, we find that his mother Mary stood with the two other Marys and the “beloved disciple” beneath the cross, and from that time, the beloved disciple took this story to his close friends.

At the same time, his mother does not appear in Jerusalem – according to the ancient texts – except just before the feast of Pentecost, when she is accompanied by his brothers (Acts 1:14).

End quote from Munaazarah bayna al-Islam wa’n-Nasraaniyyah [Debate between Islam and Christianity] (p. 107).

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/224199/the-crucifixion-of-the-messiah-between-islam-and-christianity

Was Jesus (pbuh) really Crucified? by Dr Zakir Naik

Did Jesus (a.s.) Speak in the Cradle? -Mufti Abu Layth

Babies who spoke in the cradle
https://www.islamweb.net/en/fatwa/88847/babies-who-spoke-in-the-cradle

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #88 on: May 15, 2022, 02:34:52 PM »
Why do you keep saying it's my scripture? What makes you think I give a fuck about Christianity?

Also can you explain how a baby can talk complex speech sounds? Because that's a physical impossibility for a human baby

Know your place

« Reply #89 on: May 15, 2022, 02:37:14 PM »
God is able to do everything, He gives miracles to whomever He wills