Transparency and credibility of factual facts

• 457 Replies
Re: Transparency and credibility of factual facts
« Reply #270 on: June 07, 2022, 11:14:39 AM »

There is a difference
The Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, laid down a curriculum for the correct sect, which follows the Qur’an and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad

the Quran is not like the distorted Bible written by unknown humans
Therefore, you find criticism and analysis according to their own opinion in churches
Therefore, this is not a problem, because it is the book of mankind and not the book of God.

You can edit and change the meaning of verses with ease

in the Quran there are controls and standards
there is a difference between an interpretation based on faith and one based on serious study.

One of the scholars cannot criticize the words of God or criticize the words of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him
But the interpretation of the Quran is according to what God said in the Quran and according to what the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said

If the opinion of one of the scholars contradicts the words of God and His Messenger, his words are not taken into account

The Quran does not depend on people's false words

So far, no one has been able to produce anything close to the Qur'an in its beauty, style, meaning and prophecies.
Scientific evidence makes the Qur'an the most talked about book in today's intellectual world.

why i became a sunni muslim

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #271 on: June 07, 2022, 01:24:44 PM »

Which sect?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #272 on: June 07, 2022, 02:09:19 PM »

There is a difference
The Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, laid down a curriculum for the correct sect, which follows the Qur’an and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad

the Quran is not like the distorted Bible written by unknown humans
Therefore, you find criticism and analysis according to their own opinion in churches
Therefore, this is not a problem, because it is the book of mankind and not the book of God.

You can edit and change the meaning of verses with ease

in the Quran there are controls and standards
there is a difference between an interpretation based on faith and one based on serious study.

One of the scholars cannot criticize the words of God or criticize the words of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him
But the interpretation of the Quran is according to what God said in the Quran and according to what the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said

If the opinion of one of the scholars contradicts the words of God and His Messenger, his words are not taken into account

The Quran does not depend on people's false words

So far, no one has been able to produce anything close to the Qur'an in its beauty, style, meaning and prophecies.
Scientific evidence makes the Qur'an the most talked about book in today's intellectual world.

The Quran was written by Mohammed's buddies who 'memorised' what Mohammed told them. Sounds legit......

So tell me them which sect in Sunni? There's a few.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #273 on: June 08, 2022, 11:01:51 AM »
This is your opinion, not the opinion of the scholars who confirmed the authenticity of the Qur’an with scientific and historical evidence
Don't talk ignorantly to waste time

The Bible has been changed and changed and mistranslation are 2 completely different things. Don't the 10 commandments forbid lying? Why is it that so many Christians try to deceive? Honestly it is changed even today as we live and breathe.

The truth is you worship a man who is constantly referred to as prophet in your book. A man who literally cried to God to save him in your book. A man who literally worshiped God in your book.

The Qur’an is a revelation from God according to the testimony of scholars

When do you plan to stop bearing false witness?

We all know the Quran today is exactly as it was revealed.

We literally have 1400 year old Quran's to verify it, not to mention its always been an oral tradition. Millions today can recite the Quran cover to cover from MEMORY and it has always been this way.

I frequently point out all those who hate Islam today can't find the ability to change a single letter. Look at China, a nation of a BILLION. They have went on record saying they will write there own Quran and this was how many years ago? Where is it?

And if you are in doubt about what We have sent down upon Our Servant [Muhammad], then produce a surah the like thereof and call upon your witnesses other than Allah, if you should be truthful. (2:23 Quran)

1400 years and many haters of Islam have lived and died. Where is their Quran? Why do we only have one Quran today?
Why has EVERY generation failed to produce one surah

To this day there is one Quran. In the original language that it was revealed in.

Indeed God has claimed in the Quran kareem that He himself protects it and we see the proof of this today.

Compare this to the 20,000 changes!!  in Bibles today. So many you yourself have to select specific versions.

Oldest version of the Quran at the University of Birmingham - YouTube

see here

05-12-2018 Dr. Zakir Naik: The Quran And Modern Science

FULL - Dr. Zakir Naik The Quran and the Bible in the Light of Science vs Dr William Campbell

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #274 on: June 08, 2022, 11:03:55 AM »
We all know the Quran today is exactly as it was revealed.

No we don't.

What sect do you worship?

« Reply #275 on: June 08, 2022, 11:55:45 AM »
Your opinion does not help

Scientists comments on Quran

« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 12:02:59 PM by yasoooo »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #276 on: June 08, 2022, 12:28:31 PM »
Your opinion does not help

What sect do you worship?

« Reply #277 on: June 08, 2022, 12:33:08 PM »
I answered earlier don't waste my time I thought you were better than that
You must study religions and know the true religion
Death waits for no one

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #278 on: June 08, 2022, 01:15:09 PM »
I answered earlier don't waste my time I thought you were better than that
You must study religions and know the true religion
Death waits for no one

Where did you answer the question? I don't see it.

And that is rich. Me wasting your time? Coming from someone who just copies and pastes, plagiarizes other people's stuff and smears it all over here? Talk about wasting time. Especially considering no one really pays attention to your plagiarized ramblings and no one watches the silly videos you post.

You haven't "studied" religion. You just plagiarize. Aka, steal. Allah is not pleased with your ignorant thievery. No firm breasted virgins for you in the afterlife.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #279 on: June 08, 2022, 04:49:12 PM »
I frequently point out all those who hate Islam today can't find the ability to change a single letter. Look at China, a nation of a BILLION. They have went on record saying they will write there own Quran and this was how many years ago? Where is it?

China's Quran is this one

Also, death waits for me because I'm still alive.

I'm not surprised given Islam is about subservience that you see yourselves as walking dead. You have no freedom or individual thoughts.

Sucks to be you guys

So why are Sunnis correct and Shi'ahs infidels who will burn in hell?

And which sect of Sunni is the right one? Is a different sect of Sunni wrong enough to piss Allah off and send them to hell? How do you 'know' your one is the right one? If we ask a Shi'ah, they will say they are correct and YOU will burn in hell. Who to believe?

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #280 on: June 12, 2022, 05:19:56 AM »
Thank God, I do not steal from anyone, but I put the source. If I quote from one of the other sites,

Maybe I forgot to put the source sometimes

my dear readers, they have known my abilities for a long time, so do not worry
But I am discussing the respected serious

But those who are sent by certain parties to implement an agenda to waste people’s time and attack Islam only without documented scientific and historical evidence
I don't care about them

For me and the rest of the respected readers,

These stalkers are exposed in their ignorance and absurdity
  they have nothing but to ignore them, as some of my friends from the readers advise me

« Reply #281 on: June 12, 2022, 05:21:04 AM »

two bible verses in particular sum up the position of women:

"I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee." By this third chapter of Genesis, woman lost her rights, her standing—even her identity, and motherhood became a God-inflicted curse degrading her status in the world.

In the New Testament, the bible decrees:

"Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression." 1 Tim. 2:11-14

One bible verse alone, "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live" (Exodus 22:18) is responsible for the death of tens of thousands, if not millions, of women. Do women and those who care about them need further evidence of the great harm of Christianity, predicated as it has been on these and similar teachings about women?

Church writer Tertullian said "each of you women is an Eve . . . You are the gate of Hell, you are the temptress of the forbidden tree; you are the first deserter of the divine law."

Martin Luther decreed: "If a woman grows weary and at last dies from childbearing, it matters not. Let her die from bearing, she is there to do it."

Christian writings therefore indeed regard the intelligence of women as inferior to that of men. According to the Bible women, sources of evil and corruption from "original sin" should remain silent in churches and they should not be given the opportunity to teach or educate a male audience.

Thus, we saw that the law of the levirate was an injustice towards the woman, because it obliges her to marry the brother of the husband if he dies without leaving children, and in default of the brother, it is the nearest relative and so on. As long as the husband has not had children, his wife will be required to marry a man of her family in order to have children, so that the line of the deceased is not erased.

Thus, according to the Bible adultery is one who has slept with a married woman, which means that the man is not punished because he cheated on his wife if he has one, but simply because he slept with his neighbor's wife. Conversely, according to Islam adultery is any person, man or woman, who cheats on his spouse.

The bible establishes woman's inferior status, her "uncleanliness," her transgressions, and God-ordained master/servant relationship to man. Biblical women are possessions: fathers own them, sell them into bondage, even sacrifice them. The bible sanctions rape during wartime and in other contexts. Wives are subject to Mosaic-law sanctioned "bedchecks" as brides, and male jealousy fits and no-notice divorce as wives.

The most typical biblical labels of women are "harlot" and "whore." They are described as having evil, even satanic powers of allurement. Contempt for women's bodies and reproductive capacity is a bedrock of the bible. The few role models offered are stereotyped, conventional and inadequate, with bible heroines admired for obedience and battle spirit. Jesus scorns his own mother, refusing to bless her, and issues dire warnings about the fate of pregnant and nursing women..

احمد ديدات - علماء الغرب و القرآن

نادر جداً - محمد على كلاي و درس في الصبر و الإحتساب

أحمد ديدات يفضح كذب أنيس شوروش

هل كتاب الأناجيل شهود عيان لعيسى أم هذه أقاويل مبالغ فيها؟

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #282 on: June 12, 2022, 05:27:24 AM »
Thank God, I do not steal from anyone, but I put the source. If I quote from one of the other sites,

But those who are sent by certain parties to implement an agenda to waste people’s time and attack Islam only without documented scientific and historical evidence
I don't care about them

they have nothing but to ignore them, as some of my friends from the readers advise me

So to sum up, you're full of shit and the shit you have is stolen anyway?

And which sect of Sunni is good? Can I be a Hanafi or is Hanbali a better choice?

You say you dont care about some posters here but all we are doing is asking you questions and you are doing your best to evade them. Are you scared of the truth? Dont know the truth?

Or speak whats in your mind yasoooo. Tell us the way in YOUR WORDS. Not the words of some red noticed fugitive hate monger and terrorist. If you are going to spruik Islam as good then you should give us reason to think it's good. So far you are doing a terrible job. From reading your posts it seems Islam does not allow freedom of thought

Hanafi or Hanbali.... What's the difference?

Know your place

« Reply #283 on: June 12, 2022, 05:39:24 AM »
Don't follow me, agenda master, I don't care about you

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #284 on: June 12, 2022, 05:45:19 AM »
Don't follow me, agenda master, I don't care about you

When you are at the pearly gates, Peter will ask you about this moment. You better have a good answer for 'not caring about' someone who is inquisitive about Islam and Allah.

Know your place

« Reply #285 on: June 12, 2022, 07:48:04 AM »
Christ did not see the New Testament and did not establish any church
But he came to complete the Old Testament

TestamentChurches violate the commandments of Christ in their teachings, and the images, crosses, and idols that are inside Churches

many Jews and Christians misinterpret the teachings in Bible and continue to lead the sheep to slaughter. However if interpreted correctly and properly understood, in current Bible God does forbid drunkenness, immortality, usury, gambling, eating pork, worshiping man, and forbids considering Jesus as God which would break first and second Commandments, Quran confirms this.

The doctrine of Christ was a pure monotheism, and then it began to infiltrate into it from various beliefs - especially the pagan beliefs in the Roman world - which dyed it with the Trinity, so the common traditional Christianity became the Christianity of the Trinity.

But there is still today an important and powerful sect among the famous Christian denominations; It is the sect of "the Unitarians", and it has become a phenomenon today in the United States, and the saying of the Christian Unitarians is summed up in: "There is no god but allah - Christ is the Messenger of God

العالم الكبير شمسي يكشف ويفضح مؤامره ونفاق المدلسين

هل بشارة سفر التثنية 18-18 عن يسوع أم محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم؟

1/2 نظرية داروين صارت ديناً | صبور أحمد في حوار مع ملحد

2/2 نظرية داروين صارت ديناً | صبور أحمد في حوار مع ملحد

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #286 on: June 12, 2022, 08:37:08 AM »
Jesus risked a whole flock of sheep to search for one lost sheep. A good shepherd, not leaving anyone behind

I am a kind of lost sheep. What kind of shepherd are you? It seems you're the kind that doesn't give a fuck if a few goes astray. Allah will be most displeased. You soil the name of Islam with your 'couldn't give a fuck' attitude.

Know your place

« Reply #287 on: June 12, 2022, 08:44:20 AM »
God will ask you about your belief in the One God, the God of Jesus, Muhammad and all the prophets, peace be upon them.

Why were you stubborn and did not believe in one God?

Because you will cry instead of ordinary tears you will cry blood

Don't continue your stubbornness before it's too late

God says in the Qur’an

(116) Indeed, Allāh does not forgive association with Him, but He forgives what is less than that for whom He wills. And he who associates others with Allāh has certainly gone far astray.

(91) Indeed, those who disbelieve and die while they are disbelievers - never would the [whole] capacity of the earth in gold be accepted from one of them if he would [seek to] ransom himself with it. For those there will be a painful punishment, and they will have no helpers.

(159) Indeed, those who conceal what We sent down of clear proofs and guidance after We made it clear for the people in the Scripture - those are cursed by Allāh and cursed by those who curse,[58] [58]- From among the angels and the believers.

And concealing what God revealed involves concealing what He revealed, not mentioning it to people, removing it from its place and placing something else in its place.

with distorting it with corrupt interpretation of its correct meaning in keeping with whims, and the People of the Book, especially the Jews, did all of that. They knew from the verses before them that the message of Muhammad,  and peace be upon him, is true,

but they concealed this knowledge out of envy for what God had given him of His bounty, just as they distorted the word of God   

مسيحي يتحدى المسلمين أن يروه نبوءات لسيدنا محمد فجاءه الرد

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #288 on: June 12, 2022, 08:54:05 AM »
God will ask you about your belief in the One God, the God of Jesus, Muhammad and all the prophets, peace be upon them.

Why were you stubborn and did not believe in one God?

Because you will cry instead of ordinary tears you will cry blood

Don't continue your stubbornness before it's too late

God says in the Qur’an

(116) Indeed, Allāh does not forgive association with Him, but He forgives what is less than that for whom He wills. And he who associates others with Allāh has certainly gone far astray.

(91) Indeed, those who disbelieve and die while they are disbelievers - never would the [whole] capacity of the earth in gold be accepted from one of them if he would [seek to] ransom himself with it. For those there will be a painful punishment, and they will have no helpers.

(159) Indeed, those who conceal what We sent down of clear proofs and guidance after We made it clear for the people in the Scripture - those are cursed by Allāh and cursed by those who curse,[58] [58]- From among the angels and the believers.

And concealing what God revealed involves concealing what He revealed, not mentioning it to people, removing it from its place and placing something else in its place.

with distorting it with corrupt interpretation of its correct meaning in keeping with whims, and the People of the Book, especially the Jews, did all of that. They knew from the verses before them that the message of Muhammad,  and peace be upon him, is true,

but they concealed this knowledge out of envy for what God had given him of His bounty, just as they distorted the word of God   

مسيحي يتحدى المسلمين أن يروه نبوءات لسيدنا محمد فجاءه الرد

Well when God asks me I will say that some guy by the name of yasoooo was making it sound very confusing and distorting and would never honestly answer my questions. I still dont know what sect of Sunni I should look at. What if I pick the wrong one? Is it better to just accept that God exists and then to just live your life a good person?

What if all this prostrating actually angers God? What if I spend my life pissing him off instead? That is why I'm asking you the exact correct path as you claim to know what it is but you are very coy about saying what it is.

Know your place

« Reply #289 on: June 12, 2022, 10:38:22 AM »
You know the right way, which is the worship of the One God, the Lord of Moses, Jesus and Muhammad, peace be upon them

The Prophets of the Old Testament such as Abraham, Noah and Jonah never preached that God is part of a Trinity, and did not believe in Jesus as their saviour. Their message was simple: there is one God and He alone deserves your worship. It doesn’t make sense that God sent Prophets for thousands of years with the same essential message, and then all of a sudden he says he is in a Trinity and that you must believe in Jesus to be saved.

The truth is that Jesus preached the same message that the Prophets in the Old Testament preached. There is a passage in the Bible which really emphasizes his core message. A man came to Jesus and asked “Which is the first commandment of all?”Jesus answered, “The first of all the commandments is Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.’’[Mark 12:28-29]. So the greatest commandment, the most important belief according to Jesus is that God is one. If Jesus was God he would have said ‘I am God, worship me’, but he didn’t. He merely repeated a verse from the Old Testament confirming that God is One.

Some people claim that Jesus came to die for the sins of the world. But consider the following statement of Jesus: This is eternal life: to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you sent. I have glorified you on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do.[John 17:3-4].

Islam is not just another religion. It is the same message preached by Moses, Jesus and Abraham. Islam literally means ‘submission to God’ and it teaches us to have a direct relationship with God. It reminds us that since God created us, no one should be worshipped except God alone. It also teaches that God is nothing like a human being or like anything that we can imagine. The concept of God is summarized in the Quran as:

“Say, He is God, the One. God, the Absolute. He does not give birth, nor was He born, and there is nothing like Him.” (Quran 112:1-4)[4]

« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 10:40:01 AM by yasoooo »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #290 on: June 12, 2022, 11:02:29 AM »

Sometimes? Try never. You never quote the source for anything you copy and paste. You just plagiarize, aka steal and make it seem like your own. Allah is not pleased with your thievery.

« Reply #291 on: June 12, 2022, 12:01:17 PM »
Your opinion does not help Mr. Agenda
Imagine what you like

I don't care about them

« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 12:04:46 PM by yasoooo »

« Reply #292 on: June 12, 2022, 12:03:09 PM »

Varan mountains- except that they were a place where the sons of Ishmael lived. “God was with the boy and dwelt in the wilderness, and he used to cultivate an archer with a bow, and he dwelt in the desert of Varan, (Genesis 21: 18-21), then the Old Testament mentioned that Ishmael's sons dwelt from Havilah (Yemen) to Shur, which is opposite Egypt (Genesis 25).

Therefore, the Jesuit (Catholic) translation of the Bible He declares, to a surprise that has shocked Christians, that the grandfather of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him was
'Ismail

: "Ismail's descendants are the Arabs of the desert, and their life is a life of travel and independence. This is what reminds us of the pre-Islamic era and its poetry" (Margins, p. 91 - sixth edition )!

And with that, the case is solved, and a witness from his family witnessed it!
Banu Ismail are the Arabs who lived in Mecca
Of their descendants the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him.
So tell us, O people of the Book, where are the Varan mountains?!

Yes, these are the mountains of the region in which Ismail, peace be upon him, and his descendants, as the Catholic translation tells us, grew up and brought up. It is the mountain range that exists on the borders of the Red Sea, which extends to include Mecca on one side and Medina on the other side, and so the light shines a third time with the coming of Muhammad. , may peace be on him

In Isaiah 13/21 the scholars of the Bible enchant us with this title (a revelation from the Arab side) of these passages: “A district of the Arab countries, in the woods of the Arab countries, you caravans of the Dadaen. Bring water to meet the thirsty. O inhabitants of the land of Taima, fill the fugitive with his bread. Before the swords they fled before the sword and the bow drawn "... and they are alive in the Arab countries and in its desert! And is there anything else in the Arabian Peninsula than the 'Islam and other than Muhammad and his message ?!

As for the rest of the text, it is a precise description of the situation of the Messenger and his companion, the friend Abu Bakr, as they fled Mecca, while the swords of the Quraysh surrounded the house of the Prophet. , peace and blessings be upon him, in order to destroy him after Abu Talib died, and they set aside a thousand camels for the one who brought the Prophet Muhammad after his escape and Tayma, meaning Medina!

It is for the Arabs and the people of Tayma (Medina) to provide the fugitive with his bread and water after the people of Mecca have driven him out, and we have a right to ask, why the Jews -
they were the first to wait for the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, at the gates of Taima, I mean Medina? !

ما الذي يجعل الإسلام مختلفا عن الديانات الاخرى ؟ - شمسي ركن المتحدثين

هاشم يرد على افتراءات المبشرين المسيحيين

لماذا أنتم ضد يسوع؟ _ هاشم في حوار مع زوجين مسيحيين

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #293 on: June 12, 2022, 12:09:03 PM »
Imagine what you like

This is the hallmark of freedom. Which I am personally a fan of

Does Islam forbid imagination?

I found this answer on Quora which I thought was pretty despicable to someone asking if it was haram to draw dragons or elves
Drawing these are not permissible. Because even though they are fictional characters they come under the imitation of the creation of Allah. You may say that there is no creation of Allah that looks like them, so how is this imitation of it?

The features of these are similar to the creation of Allah, for example many cartoon characters look like animals or are inspired from certain animals, the elves, they look like human beings. And it's not permissible to draw faces in islam.

Drawing dragons or any other animals or birds is not permissible, even if it's fictional like a phoneix or unicorn.

Drawing elves, whether cartoonistic or not is not permissible, it's not permissible for you to draw the facial features like eyes, nose, tounge, mouth, teeth, ears, etc. If you are drawing a headless drawing it's permissible, but the characters must not have revealing clothes and there shouldn't be any nudity in these drawings.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The image is the head; if the head is cut off, there is no image.” Narrated by al-Ismaa’eeli in his Mu’jam from the hadeeth of Ibn ‘Abbaas and classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah no. 1921 and in Saheeh al-Jaami’ no. 3864.

It's not important for you to draw all these things, mostly people draw as a hobby or to pass their time. For some people drawing makes them happy. There are many other things that you can draw or paint apart from faces and animate beings. May Allah guide everyone to the straight path.

Allah knows the best.

Yes. Drawing is forbidden in Islam. because almighty Allah is only the creater. Following hadith has make sure that.Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا الْحُمَيْدِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، حَدَّثَنَا الأَعْمَشُ، عَنْ مُسْلِمٍ، قَالَ كُنَّا مَعَ مَسْرُوقٍ فِي دَارِ يَسَارِ بْنِ نُمَيْرٍ، فَرَأَى فِي صُفَّتِهِ تَمَاثِيلَ فَقَالَ سَمِعْتُ عَبْدَ اللَّهِ قَالَ سَمِعْتُ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ‏

‏ إِنَّ أَشَدَّ النَّاسِ عَذَابًا عِنْدَ اللَّهِ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ الْمُصَوِّرُونَ ‏"

‏‏‏

Narrated Muslim:

We were with Masruq at the house of Yasar bin Numair. Masruq saw pictures on his terrace and said, "I heard `Abdullah saying that he heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, "The people who will receive the severest punishment from Allah will be the picture makers.'"

Sahih al-Bukhari 5950.

Sister/brother, Drawing any animate or living character whether fictional or real is haram and impermissible in Islam whether you draw only structure without any facial expressions or only eyes. Because-the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, according to the saheeh hadeeth:

“Every image maker will be in the Fire.”And he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The most severely punished of people on the Day of Resurrection will be the image-makers, those who tried to imitate the creation of Allaah.”

And he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The makers of these images will be punished on the Day of Resurrection, and they will be told, ‘Give life to that which you have created.’”

By looking at these ahadith, it is clear that drawing of any living creature or animate or fictional character in Islam is totally forbidden and can lead us to hell. But drawing of inanimate things such as cars, buildings, trees and all non living things is permissible. So you can draw them but not living creatures.

So now Allah insists what I can and can not draw out of my own mind?

Are you allowed to watch movies with CGI?

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #294 on: June 12, 2022, 12:25:05 PM »
Did we ever find out which sect?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #295 on: June 12, 2022, 12:29:33 PM »
Ok. This question is sad

'Can I listen to K-pop as a Muslim'

This answer is fucked up

It depends on how much religious you are.

As a Muslim you shouldn't listen to music at all. But lots of Muslims listen. So if you want to no one is stopping you. But that will make you a sinner according to your religious beliefs. But if you are not that much of a religious person then it shouldn't bother you. And we break lots of religious rules in our day to day life anyway.

The fact this kind of belief even exists is what gets me. Even if he is wrong and Allah is happy for people to listen to Kpop, there are cohorts of people who think listening to any music is a sin. To draw anything alive is a sin. To watch movies with CGI/VFX is a sin.

What do you think yasoooo? Do you like Kpop? I'm a fan

I'm a big fan......  :o

Know your place

« Reply #296 on: June 12, 2022, 12:30:55 PM »

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #297 on: June 12, 2022, 12:33:13 PM »
I cant read that scribbily language. And when people talk it, they sound like they are just clearing their throats. It's weird.

Tell me yasoooo. Can you listen to Kpop? Do you like Kpop? Can you draw? Can you watch movies with CGI/VFX? So many questions, so little answers

Know your place

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #298 on: June 14, 2022, 04:32:31 AM »

Pretty image of a sunset. We in the 21st century can explain the shape away, but primitives thousands of years ago would claim they saw an angel and give it divine properties.

Then make up what they want to be told

Then create a religion and kill anyone who doesn't fall in line.

Oh hey, Islam.....

Know your place

« Reply #299 on: June 14, 2022, 04:43:10 AM »

ملاكم أمريكي: لهذه الأسباب أحترم الإسلام

شاب أسترالي تمنى الشر للإسلام لكن انتهى به الحال بأن اعتنق الإسلام

رأيت يسوع في أسبانيا/ شمسي في حوار مع مسيحي Speaker's corner

ملحد يهرب من هاشم بعدما عجز عن الإجابة عن سؤاله