FBI Declassifies Files on the CIA’s Involvement in Satanic Ritual Abuse and Chil

• 69 Replies

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
The real implication here is that it looks like Scooby just got finished servicing Clooney... :o

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Scooby dooby dooo needs counseling now. :( 
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
My understanding from an interview with Scoobs in OUT magazine a week or so after the "Lake Como Incident" is that he has seen several therapists across disciplines to help sort out his "new feelings", as he put it.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
This is the monster "falsely" accused accused of sacrificing babies and drinking their blood in satanic cult : https://forumla.freeforums.net/post/1238/thread
See my post above. Stop blindly copy and pasting garbage you don't even bother to look into. You are the most sheeple person I've ever run across.

Newsmax, of all outlets, one that has peddled in far right conspiracy theories, even they were so taken aback by Logan's unhinged rant that they ditched her. We're talking Newsmax here, get it?

Newsmax cuts ties with Lara Logan after her QAnon-inspired, on-air rant about world leaders drinking the blood of children and making people eat insects
The right-wing news outlet Newsmax has cut ties with former war correspondent turned conspiracy theorist Lara Logan after she gave a bizarre QAnon-inspired rant on air, the company said in a statement.
During her on-air rant, The Hill reported that Logan also said: "God believes in sovereignty and national identity and the sanctity of family, and all the things that we've lived with from the beginning of time. And he knows that the open border is Satan's way of taking control of the world through all of these people who are his stooges and his servants.
"And they may think that they're going to become gods. That's what they tell us. You know, the ones who want us eating insects, cockroaches, and that while they dine on the blood of children? Those are the people, right? They're not going to win."
Newsmax, in a statement to The Hill on Friday, said it "condemns in the strongest terms the reprehensible statements made by Lara Logan."
The news outlet said that it has "no plans to interview her again."

Even batshit crazy Newsmax thinks you're batshit crazy. I don't think you're crazy. Just a lazy sheeple conspiracy threats which is the worst kind. So lazy you don't even bother to look into your own conspiracies.

Lara Logan was absolutely right, and if you say it's noon i can be absolutely sure that it is midnight... One and only thing which you are right about is the shape of the earth, everything else you say is pure satanic lie... If you are not pedophile and cild sex abuser then you have to be the stupidest person that has ever walked on this earth... Unfortunately, i don't believe you are so desperately dumb...
"I can't breathe" George Floyd RIP

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe

omg I haven't opened this thread since April 3rd and I missed this excellent shoop and THE IMPLICATION. Which immediately reminds me of another ongoing thread... about the implication.
The more you quote scumbags, the more scum you get. Does adding Scooby doo and other cartoon characters to the picture remove the nastiness from a picture? An effort is being made by robots to justify the outright abomination here.

We all need to understand that now: There is a global gang. This gang of homo, pedophiles, perverts and satanists holds power in the world. More democrats in America support this group but these perverts have supporters from all over the world and there are also those from all over the world who are resisting this gang.

This gang founded ISIS, founded Boko Haram, did 9/11 on its own, is responsible for murders in Iraq, Syria, Ukraine, Afghanistan and countless other countries that I can't think of now. They kill thousands of people every year around the world. They kill people with fake vaccines. No, that's not enough, they also kill livestock. No, that's even not enough, they poison our air with chemtrails. And using Scooby Doo to make all this look cute and innocent can only be the attitude of a robot in the service of this gang.

By seeing the messages of robots serving this perverted, pedophile, woman murderers  gang, you normalize them by showing them to us. Do not do this. We need to isolate them from society, the way they deserve it. When the Epstein and Faucci cases are concluded, this pedophile gang will be punished. Why would you justify this illegal establishment? This is not required actually. Instead, throw holy water on it and watch in awe as its sinful circuits burn.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Who is in 'the gang'?

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter

omg I haven't opened this thread since April 3rd and I missed this excellent shoop and THE IMPLICATION. Which immediately reminds me of another ongoing thread... about the implication.
The more you quote scumbags, the more scum you get. Does adding Scooby doo and other cartoon characters to the picture remove the nastiness from a picture? An effort is being made by robots to justify the outright abomination here.

We all need to understand that now: There is a global gang. This gang of homo, pedophiles, perverts and satanists holds power in the world. More democrats in America support this group but these perverts have supporters from all over the world and there are also those from all over the world who are resisting this gang.

This gang founded ISIS, founded Boko Haram, did 9/11 on its own, is responsible for murders in Iraq, Syria, Ukraine, Afghanistan and countless other countries that I can't think of now. They kill thousands of people every year around the world. They kill people with fake vaccines. No, that's not enough, they also kill livestock. No, that's even not enough, they poison our air with chemtrails. And using Scooby Doo to make all this look cute and innocent can only be the attitude of a robot in the service of this gang.

By seeing the messages of robots serving this perverted, pedophile, woman murderers  gang, you normalize them by showing them to us. Do not do this. We need to isolate them from society, the way they deserve it. When the Epstein and Faucci cases are concluded, this pedophile gang will be punished. Why would you justify this illegal establishment? This is not required actually. Instead, throw holy water on it and watch in awe as its sinful circuits burn.

If you throw holy water on it, will it remove all the people photoshopped in?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
This is the monster "falsely" accused accused of sacrificing babies and drinking their blood in satanic cult : https://forumla.freeforums.net/post/1238/thread
See my post above. Stop blindly copy and pasting garbage you don't even bother to look into. You are the most sheeple person I've ever run across.

Newsmax, of all outlets, one that has peddled in far right conspiracy theories, even they were so taken aback by Logan's unhinged rant that they ditched her. We're talking Newsmax here, get it?

Newsmax cuts ties with Lara Logan after her QAnon-inspired, on-air rant about world leaders drinking the blood of children and making people eat insects
The right-wing news outlet Newsmax has cut ties with former war correspondent turned conspiracy theorist Lara Logan after she gave a bizarre QAnon-inspired rant on air, the company said in a statement.
During her on-air rant, The Hill reported that Logan also said: "God believes in sovereignty and national identity and the sanctity of family, and all the things that we've lived with from the beginning of time. And he knows that the open border is Satan's way of taking control of the world through all of these people who are his stooges and his servants.
"And they may think that they're going to become gods. That's what they tell us. You know, the ones who want us eating insects, cockroaches, and that while they dine on the blood of children? Those are the people, right? They're not going to win."
Newsmax, in a statement to The Hill on Friday, said it "condemns in the strongest terms the reprehensible statements made by Lara Logan."
The news outlet said that it has "no plans to interview her again."

Even batshit crazy Newsmax thinks you're batshit crazy. I don't think you're crazy. Just a lazy sheeple conspiracy threats which is the worst kind. So lazy you don't even bother to look into your own conspiracies.

Lara Logan was absolutely right, and if you say it's noon i can be absolutely sure that it is midnight... One and only thing which you are right about is the shape of the earth, everything else you say is pure satanic lie... If you are not pedophile and cild sex abuser then you have to be the stupidest person that has ever walked on this earth... Unfortunately, i don't believe you are so desperately dumb...

I don't think you're dumb, just incredibly lazy. Case in point, you think Lara Logan is spot on when she says, "That's what they tell us. You know, the ones who want us eating insects, cockroaches, and that while they dine on the blood of children?"

Yeah, that doesn't seem batshit crazy or unhinged at all.  ???

And I bet if that one guy you have a hard-on for at that cringe forum with 13 members you sadly frequent posted my scooby-doo Lake Como image you would immediately link it here exclaiming, "Clooney exploiting beloved cartoon character just offshore from his Lake Como estate to the delight of former US President Barack Baby-Eater Obama and all passengers onboard...SHAMEFUL!!!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe

If you throw holy water on it, will it remove all the people photoshopped in?
Worth to try.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
I will prepare the holy water and get ready to cleanse the filth.