Some Pics

• 146 Replies

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
Some Pics
« on: March 23, 2022, 10:40:51 AM »
Hi Guys, some of the images i wanted to post have dissappeared off of my computer - i think / 95% sure - I know it has happened before....  pretty darn sure....

the first couple are from the plane headed from edomonton to dominican republic. they show what i think is a reflection on the clouds. then a pick from close to sayona island (~2-5km west of sayona?) on the SE of D.R. with a view i believe to be at least 4o km or maybe 40 miles to santo domingo looking west. these are some highrises I believe they are about 20 stories high and looks like you can see half...? some one could sleuth this all online.

edit april 13 - the last pic is at least just over 40 miles to the highrizes (theorized 900 ft curvature), possibly around 50miles (1700 ft curvature) 
*disclaimer - there is an outside chance of some series of highrises between s.d and the harbour 40ish miles away, which i concluded their was not. All of my other figures from memory seem to be alright, so i dont think, this is the case.

https://postimg.cc/Z0F4WN5K
https://postimg.cc/F1m1CNfz
https://postimg.cc/SnjnLdnG
https://postimg.cc/ftQkNhBH
https://postimg.cc/xJG8jFZ9

https://postimg.cc/F74bxMvV

sorry, cant figure out how to post the image directl right now. You can just copy and paste that into the search engine if you want to see them.

Edit  march 25 - reply #8 boydster got the images on screen
        - reply #13 i posted a pic of what i think happens at the horizon
        - reply #28 pic in consecutive order of the horizon above the clouds
« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 04:23:50 AM by faded mike »
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
Re: Some Pics
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2022, 10:49:03 AM »
Just a disclaimer - i cant promise i have any of the figures right... like what this is that looks like high rises or downtown - i am pretty sure it is downtown Santo domingo..., but i just figured better late then never with these pics oh wait, the best ones never now i guess... anyway. I anyone wants to dissect them and figure out the location based on what is visible of the buildings, i dont have the energy to do that right now...But maybe i can in a bit.

But just to add to the figures - we left what i think was the the last harbour on the east side of thesouth of the island headed i thnk only a few kms east to sayona, Maybe more like 10,  i will look at the time stamps later.

I looked into this at one point and believe i concluded that the picks couldnt have been taken from more than 10km west of sayona - i think like 5 km west.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2022, 10:52:45 AM by faded mike »
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2022, 10:53:49 AM »
Frick -  i think i just lost some really good pics....
           -them

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2022, 11:11:29 AM »
Just a disclaimer - i cant promise i have any of the figures right... like what this is that looks like high rises or downtown - i am pretty sure it is downtown Santo domingo..., but i just figured better late then never with these pics oh wait, the best ones never now i guess... anyway. I anyone wants to dissect them and figure out the location based on what is visible of the buildings, i dont have the energy to do that right now...But maybe i can in a bit.

But just to add to the figures - we left what i think was the the last harbour on the east side of thesouth of the island headed i thnk only a few kms east to sayona, Maybe more like 10,  i will look at the time stamps later.

I looked into this at one point and believe i concluded that the picks couldnt have been taken from more than 10km west of sayona - i think like 5 km west.

What do you mean by "i am pretty sure it is downtown Santo domingo"? Is it Santo Domingo or Barcelona? It would be helpful if you actually knew what city.
Even if you did know what city in the world it is, how is "i think was the the last harbour on the east side of thesouth of the island headed i thnk only a few kms east to sayona, Maybe more like 10" even remotely helpful? So much vagary there's literally nothing to work with. And where is this "sayona"?

When people post things like this, they provide specific info, at a minimum:

- Target: Exactly what am I looking at - In your case, you're not even sure what city it is
- Observer Location: Exactly where the Observer is standing - In your case, we have no idea where the image is taken from or how far, maybe the last harbor somewhere, maybe 10km away, maybe 5km, maybe who knows
- Observer Height: Exactly how high is the observer - In your case, completely unknown

How is anyone supposed to do anything with all of these unknowns?

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2022, 12:42:54 PM »
Does this photographer specialize in photos of Bigfoot, by any chance?

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2022, 01:18:03 PM »
I have literally no idea why these photos should be considered interesting...?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

JackBlack

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2022, 01:23:10 PM »
From what you have provided, there appears to be nothing of note in the first few pictures. Just pictures of clouds.
The only remotely significant picture for this site would be the last one, which by your own admission has the bottom of distant objects obscured.

This is once again consistent with a RE, and inconsistent with FE.
Without more information, there is no way to tell if it is inconsistent with the accepted RE model.

So good job for once again providing evidence that Earth is round.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2022, 01:23:43 PM »

Is that Nessie?
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2022, 01:24:52 PM »

What do you mean by "i am pretty sure it is downtown Santo domingo"? Is it Santo Domingo or Barcelona? It would be helpful if you actually knew what city.
Even if you did know what city in the world it is, how is "i think was the the last harbour on the east side of thesouth of the island headed i thnk only a few kms east to sayona, Maybe more like 10" even remotely helpful? So much vagary there's literally nothing to work with. And where is this "sayona"?

When people post things like this, they provide specific info, at a minimum:

- Target: Exactly what am I looking at - In your case, you're not even sure what city it is
- Observer Location: Exactly where the Observer is standing - In your case, we have no idea where the image is taken from or how far, maybe the last harbor somewhere, maybe 10km away, maybe 5km, maybe who knows
- Observer Height: Exactly how high is the observer - In your case, completely unknown

How is anyone supposed to do anything with all of these unknowns?
there is only on city anywhere close - yeah, check maps, anyone interested in pursuing the matter, the picture is there. Just don't worry about it stash.
           -them

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2022, 01:25:43 PM »
Thank you Boydster
           -them

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2022, 01:26:18 PM »
ok that is everything i have ever said that you have naysayed
           -them

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2022, 01:27:41 PM »
From what you have provided, there appears to be nothing of note in the first few pictures. Just pictures of clouds.
The only remotely significant picture for this site would be the last one, which by your own admission has the bottom of distant objects obscured.

This is once again consistent with a RE, and inconsistent with FE.
Without more information, there is no way to tell if it is inconsistent with the accepted RE model.

So good job for once again providing evidence that Earth is round.
yeah, refraction
yes and i provided a way for you to look into it if you want to pursue it.
           -them

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2022, 01:28:14 PM »

Is that Nessie?
completely wrong country, probably
           -them

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2022, 01:35:58 PM »
As far as irrelevant, i have seen things like this picture, where you cant tell what is cloud and what is sky... makes me think some things on the horizon are different, perhaps, than we have been taught.
           -them

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2022, 01:39:36 PM »
The harbour we left from was a bay with docks.
           -them

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2022, 01:40:58 PM »
I cant remember exactly but cant check right now.
           -them

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2022, 01:44:15 PM »

Is that Nessie?
completely wrong country, probably

Well there is no way of telling is there Mikey, unless we get the name of the guy with the bald head, I mean I don't want you to just think I am nay-saying here, cos Mom gets on my case but no discernable clues to where this is, at least three of them look like they were taken from a plane above the clouds and nothing from you as to what you think they show, so, it doesn't quantify as a naturally elevated mound of legumes.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2022, 01:53:14 PM »
The harbour we left from was a bay with docks.

Seriously?

JackBlack

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2022, 01:56:32 PM »
yeah, refraction
yes and i provided a way for you to look into it if you want to pursue it.
Refraction wont save a FE.
As for "a away to look into it"
There is far too much unknown to do anything significant.
You claim it is 40 km or 40 miles to Santa Domingo, looking west, and no more than 10 km west of Sayona Island.
The problem is that doesn't add up.
It is just over 120 km between them.

You are either much further west of Sayona Island, or you are much further east of Santa Domingo, or you have the city/island wrong.
Are you sure it isn't San Pedro, or La Romana?
Are you sure it isn't 10 km west of the little outcrop with the airport?

The info you have provided is really no better than just providing the image without any information on location.

But more importantly, why should I bother putting in all this effort to determine just where the photo was taken from, for you to just dismiss it and ignore it if it shows Earth is round?

For other things, I have put in significant effort, with the end result supporting a RE, and you just dismissed it and called me a liar.
With a precedent like that, why should I bother?
A simple, low effort analysis shows that the pictures are consistent with a RE and inconsistent with a FE.

If you want a better analysis, you do it.

As far as irrelevant, i have seen things like this picture, where you cant tell what is cloud and what is sky
Fog can do that, as fog is basically a low lying cloud.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2022, 03:56:23 PM »
As far as irrelevant, i have seen things like this picture, where you cant tell what is cloud and what is sky... makes me think some things on the horizon are different, perhaps, than we have been taught.

If you have a problem telling the difference between the sky and the ground, you might want to see an optometrist.

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2022, 09:32:08 PM »
Sorry, I'll be back in a bit, but just to try and cover a few bases - the other pic showed something i witnessed early in the morning near the time of sunrise on a day with interesting / perhaps different lighting - i think there is another and maybe two higher levels to the horizon - as in normally you can see this far, but today it looks like there is a hill behind the horizon very far away. I t is from a thread titled text book "science completeness" (FE general) by me from novembe,  i think, of, sorry, ' 20 or ' 21.

I think this is how it works - the horizon is the point where the refraction and mirage and fog make the much more distant ground look like the sky or reflect the sky like mirage. And that in actuality, the view of the ground actually continues "up" above the horizon looking further into the distance. This is usually greyed out and look like clouds or blur, or perhaps when refraction doesn't bend it away (cant find a lot of examples prooving snells law at greatest distrances). Search images and see what i mean.

Possible anyway, that is what i came here to find out and potentially read about. I magine my let down when i discovered it's mostly re believers here - i spent frickin hours laughing at the jokes only to realize these were not fe believers... : ( . And what i am seeing is theya are not telling us much about things and hiding things froim us which fuels the suspicion thAt they are hiding this too..

And as for the harbour, you obviously haven't looked into it yet - i think you would see what i was talking about.
           -them

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2022, 09:36:36 PM »
Sorry if i was rude, i thought you were being offensive at first...
           -them

JackBlack

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2022, 12:17:20 AM »
but today it looks like there is a hill behind the horizon very far away.
Or just another cloud.

I think this is how it works - the horizon is the point where the refraction and mirage and fog make the much more distant ground look like the sky or reflect the sky like mirage.
And we know that isn't how it works.
That doesn't explain why distant objects have their bottom obscured, which shows the ground for them is lower than the horizon, and why when a distant object goes over the horizon it disappears from the bottom up.
If it was mirage and fog you would expect either the entire object to be obscured, fading out as it disappears, or to have the top of the object visible, with the bottom obscured by a layer of fog, and extrapolation of where the ground is would put it above the horizon.

cant find a lot of examples prooving snells law at greatest distrances
Snells law is about an interface.
It isn't that over distance it bends. Instead it is as it passes through interfaces where the refractive index changes.

There is no justification at all for why it should magically break down over a long distance.

And what i am seeing is theya are not telling us much about things and hiding things froim us which fuels the suspicion thAt they are hiding this too..
We tell you plenty, which you then ignore and dismiss because you don't like it because it shows Earth is round.
Just what do you claim we are hiding?
Is this just more delusional paranoia where you claim Earth is flat and we are hiding that?
Have you considered the sane option of we aren't hiding it, because it isn't true?

And as for the harbour, you obviously haven't looked into it yet - i think you would see what i was talking about.
Again, why should we?
So far you shown no willingness to accept anything that shows Earth is round.
If you want to use it to show Earth is flat, you do the work.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2022, 01:42:21 AM »
Hi Guys, some of the images i wanted to post have dissappeared off of my computer - i think / 95% sure - I know it has happened before....  pretty darn sure....

Do you think something nefarious is going on? Remember that companies like Apple can scan every photo on your device and using some 'AI' check if there is child abuse material. So it stands to reason that companies can utilise tools like this to scan anything connected to a network and check photos which could expose 'the truth!'

Then remotely delete them. That's probably what happened to you. Much more likely than your memory being flaky

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2022, 03:25:29 AM »
Holy crap balls.
This is hilllarious.

Faded is giving a danang a run for his money.

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2022, 06:45:58 AM »
Sorry if i was rude, i thought you were being offensive at first...
Well, to be fair, I was probably being a little rude myself.  However from your first post I really wasn't sure what your point was.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2022, 11:52:00 AM »

Possible anyway, that is what i came here to find out and potentially read about. I magine my let down when i discovered it's mostly re believers here - i spent frickin hours laughing at the jokes only to realize these were not fe believers... : ( . And what i am seeing is theya are not telling us much about things and hiding things froim us which fuels the suspicion thAt they are hiding this too.

1.  Mike surely you know you are one of the last regular FE posters here. 

2.  Maybe you need to explain what you think is interesting at the beginning.  It won’t help you with point 1 much, but at least you could have a discussion about it.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2022, 01:15:54 PM »

Why should I look into it? The onus is you if you are making some claim to provide the necessary info to support said claim. You're not even sure what city is in the image you posted. How is that helpful?

You mention a harbour with docks. I'd proffer that most harbours in the world have docks.

A harbor (American English), harbour (British English; see spelling differences), or haven is a sheltered body of water where ships, boats, and barges can be docked.

You want me to look into all of the harbors near, perhaps, Santo Domingo, a city you're not even sure is in the image, pick the one we think you're talking about, some place that "has docks", and somehow "look into it" from there? Why is it for me to look into when all you have provided is your typical vague and obtuse ramblings around how you can't seem to remember anything and then expect others to jump in and try and reconstruct your memory based upon close to zero information?

And after all of which, you'll just, as JB pointed out, dismiss it with more vagary and half-baked notions that don't really mean anything to anyone.

If you were really seeking-the-truth™ you'd at least post something with relevant and useful data/information. You repeatedly, lazily, never do that.

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2022, 06:34:49 PM »
Sorry, not sure what i posted and just going to do this real quick - i think in the first 2 inages if you compare them very cloesly you can see the the light colored cloud is a refelcection because more drka spot occur in one pic to the next. i will alos pot the three other in order if anyone want to examin them.

https://postimg.cc/ftQkNhBH
https://postimg.cc/F1m1CNfz

https://postimg.cc/Fk9RYVt3
https://postimg.cc/DSD8xGs3
https://postimg.cc/QHfBWwdt
https://postimg.cc/SnjnLdnG

so the last 4 are consecutive images unless something went screwy and some program rearranged the order- which happens. You could theoretically examine what is cloud and what is light and see if their is a break in the colouds or reflection like mirage that is making the light. i examined the first 2  images and found evidence for what i thought that it was not clouds making shadows, but a mirage indicatining that the horizon is camoflouged according to what we have been taught and actually extending further into the distance.
           -them

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2022, 06:45:57 PM »
Any way, I think what i was experiencing was that the light colored area was disappearing - idicating that it was not light shining through the clouds but a refelection of the plane.
 Sorry if this is a let down - i just remmeber thinking this was solid evidence and that was a long time ago.. But i do think some images in this set have dissappeard, I think the coastline pic is good evidence though.
           -them