Space The Great Hoax

• 47 Replies
Space The Great Hoax
« on: February 11, 2022, 08:58:29 AM »
 Even if you believe in the moon landings, NASA, and SpaceX, surely you can see how space is presented and fantasized as an "escape" from earthly problems. Endless exotic land and resources just floating around, far from the oppressive clutches of mankind, waiting for someone to claim or "discover" it. In this sense Space is a cosmic Santa Claus with a bag full of endless freebies that adults spend their entire lives looking forward to. Santa Claus is arguably more real than space, because at least some kids get actual tangible presents in his name and image.
Scientism is Gay

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
Re: Space The Great Hoax
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2022, 09:07:40 AM »

I don’t know precisely where you get your view of space from but it sounds more like star wars than NASA, my impression of the universe is, it is a cold, dark, merciless expanse of mainly nothing with an inbuilt inimicality to humanity that borders on the pathological.   
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2022, 09:12:04 AM »
Is this bait entertaining enough to take?  I can't tell anymore.

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2022, 09:16:00 AM »
My view of Space is not even remotely close to that of Star Wars my view of Space is that of Biblical Cosmology a snowglobe meaning that Earth is round and flat and around the edges of Earth is the Arctic circle and above of is a solid Glass Dome above us and at the center of Earth is a black magnetic mountain the place is called Hyperborea

18 Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass? JOB 37:18
The earth takes shape like clay under a seal; its features stand out like those of a garment JOB 38:14
Scientism is Gay

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2022, 09:26:00 AM »

You constantly complain if your so bored isn't there entertainment to be had else where you seem to have made up your mind that you don't believe Earth is Flat there is so many platforms out there for you to join why not join those i have always herd that this website is Flat Earth society website Psyop ran by the US Government to make Flat Earthers look dumb you have made many post you have herd all there is to hear why stick around what is keeping you ?
Scientism is Gay

Calen

• Friend of Dorothy
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2022, 09:29:41 AM »
My view of Space is not even remotely close to that of Star Wars my view of Space is that of Biblical Cosmology a snowglobe meaning that Earth is round and flat and around the edges of Earth is the Arctic circle and above of is a solid Glass Dome above us and at the center of Earth is a black magnetic mountain the place is called Hyperborea

18 Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass? JOB 37:18
The earth takes shape like clay under a seal; its features stand out like those of a garment JOB 38:14

The Bible is full of undeniable truths. Like Ahaziah being 2 years older than his own father.
S'ils te font de la peine, je les tuerai sans gêne.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2022, 09:43:46 AM »

You constantly complain if your so bored isn't there entertainment to be had else where you seem to have made up your mind that you don't believe Earth is Flat there is so many platforms out there for you to join why not join those i have always herd that this website is Flat Earth society website Psyop ran by the US Government to make Flat Earthers look dumb you have made many post you have herd all there is to hear why stick around what is keeping you ?

You got me.

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2022, 09:45:01 AM »

The Bible is full of undeniable truths. Like Ahaziah being 2 years older than his own father.

How old was Ahaziah?

Ahaziah, son of Jehoram, king of Judah, was forty-two years old when he began his reign.

II Chronicles 22:2 Forty and two years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign, and he reigned one year in Jerusalem. His mother's name also was Athaliah the daughter of Omri.

Azahiah's father, Jehoram, reigned for eight years, beginning at the age of thirty-two.

II Chronicles 21:5 Jehoram was thirty and two years old when he began to reign, and he reigned eight years in Jerusalem.
II Chronicles 21:19 And it came to pass, that in process of time, after the end of two years, his bowels fell out by reason of his sickness: so he died of sore diseases. And his people made no burning for him, like the burning of his fathers.
II Chronicles 22:1 And the inhabitants of Jerusalem made Ahaziah his youngest son king in his stead...

This means that Jehoram was forty years old when he died, and was succeeded by his son Ahaziah, who was forty-two at the time. Thus, Ahaziah was two years older than his father.

The parallel account in II Kings makes more sense.

II Kings 8:26 Two and twenty years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign; and he reigned one year in Jerusalem...
Scientism is Gay

Calen

• Friend of Dorothy
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2022, 10:07:15 AM »

How old was Ahaziah?

Ahaziah, son of Jehoram, king of Judah, was forty-two years old when he began his reign.

II Chronicles 22:2 Forty and two years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign, and he reigned one year in Jerusalem. His mother's name also was Athaliah the daughter of Omri.

Azahiah's father, Jehoram, reigned for eight years, beginning at the age of thirty-two.

II Chronicles 21:5 Jehoram was thirty and two years old when he began to reign, and he reigned eight years in Jerusalem.
II Chronicles 21:19 And it came to pass, that in process of time, after the end of two years, his bowels fell out by reason of his sickness: so he died of sore diseases. And his people made no burning for him, like the burning of his fathers.
II Chronicles 22:1 And the inhabitants of Jerusalem made Ahaziah his youngest son king in his stead...

This means that Jehoram was forty years old when he died, and was succeeded by his son Ahaziah, who was forty-two at the time. Thus, Ahaziah was two years older than his father.

II Kings 8:26 Two and twenty years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign; and he reigned one year in Jerusalem...

Then, essentially, one is required to pick and choose when confronted by one of the many contradictions. Hardly authoritative for something considered an authority on the shape of the Earth.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2022, 10:07:23 AM »
The truth is both clear and undeniable, indeed!

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2022, 10:13:14 AM »

How old was Ahaziah?

Then, essentially, one is required to pick and choose when confronted by one of the many contradictions. Hardly authoritative for something considered an authority on the shape of the Earth.

Atheism: The belief that there was nothing and nothing happened to nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason, creating everything and then a bunch of everything magically rearranged itself for no reason what so ever into self-replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs. Makes perfect sense to me!!
Scientism is Gay

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2022, 10:17:03 AM »
Religion would, in many points, not be comprehended by the ignorant, nor consolatory to them, nor guiding and supporting for them. The doctrines of the Bible are often clothed in the language of strict truth, but in that which was fittest to convey to a rude and ignorant people the practical essentials of the doctrine. A perfectly pure faith, free from all extraneous admixtures, a system of noble theism and lofty morality, would find too little preparation for it in the common mind and heart.
Scientism is Gay

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2022, 10:24:02 AM »

You got me.

Funny how someone with just a dozen or so posts launches into , "You constantly...". Almost like they have been around for longer.

Calen

• Friend of Dorothy
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2022, 10:27:44 AM »

Atheism: The belief that there was nothing and nothing happened to nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason, creating everything and then a bunch of everything magically rearranged itself for no reason what so ever into self-replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs. Makes perfect sense to me!!

I am atheist.

I don't believe "there was nothing and nothing happened to nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason, creating everything".

I believe science doesn't have an answer for what existed before the Big Bang (or more correctly, the singularity preceeding the Big Bang), or the reason for its inflation, nor does it profess to.   It searches for answers to these questions rather that relying on the writings of some guy (or gal?) over 2000 years ago.

Religion would, in many points, not be comprehended by the ignorant, nor consolatory to them, nor guiding and supporting for them. The doctrines of the Bible are often clothed in the language of strict truth, but in that which was fittest to convey to a rude and ignorant people the practical essentials of the doctrine. A perfectly pure faith, free from all extraneous admixtures, a system of noble theism and lofty morality, would find too little preparation for it in the common mind and heart.

Translation: It's only true if you believe it's true.

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2022, 10:33:38 AM »
[/quote]

“The likelihood of the spontaneous formation of life from inanimate matter is one to a number with 40,000 zeros after it … It is big enough to bury Darwin and the whole theory of evolution.  The beginnings of life were not random; they must have been the product of purposeful intelligence.  From my earliest training as a scientist, I was very strongly brainwashed to believe that science cannot be consistent with any kind of deliberate creation.  That notion has had to be painfully shed.  At the moment, I can’t find any rational argument to knock down the view which argues for conversion to God.  We used to have an open mind; now we realize that the only logical answer to life is creation – and not accidental random shuffling.”  -Astrobiologist Chandra Wickramasinghe
Scientism is Gay

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2022, 10:36:53 AM »
Funny how someone with just a dozen or so posts launches into , "You constantly...". Almost like they have been around for longer.
[/quote]

You don't have to have been around that long to make the observation i have made all you need to do is look at some of his post and how many post he has made to say what i have said by the way i bet you cant wait to ride that Space Dildo to Mars
Scientism is Gay

Calen

• Friend of Dorothy
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2022, 10:39:11 AM »

“The likelihood of the spontaneous formation of life from inanimate matter is one to a number with 40,000 zeros after it … It is big enough to bury Darwin and the whole theory of evolution.  The beginnings of life were not random; they must have been the product of purposeful intelligence.  From my earliest training as a scientist, I was very strongly brainwashed to believe that science cannot be consistent with any kind of deliberate creation.  That notion has had to be painfully shed.  At the moment, I can’t find any rational argument to knock down the view which argues for conversion to God.  We used to have an open mind; now we realize that the only logical answer to life is creation – and not accidental random shuffling.”  -Astrobiologist Chandra Wickramasinghe
[/quote]

Oh well, that's me convinced. 

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2022, 10:43:19 AM »
Oh well, that's me convinced.
[/quote]

Many facets of nature are far too complex, specialized, and perfect to ever have arisen simply due to blind chance changes over time.  For example, the eye with its various parts and mechanisms all working together with the brain producing the sharpest, clearest 3-D color images imaginable.  Even the most advanced cameras and plasma screens ever produced by humans cannot provide an image as perfect in detail and clarity as our own eyes.  Charles Darwin, the originator of the theory of evolution himself admitted that “the thought of the eye made him cold all over!” as he knew what an impassable obstacle the eye presented for his theory.  And it is the same with ears and audio equipment.  For over a century many thousands of researchers, scientists and engineers have been working in factories across the world trying to produce sharper, clearer audio/video playing and recording devices, never coming close to the capabilities and perfection of the ear and eye.
Scientism is Gay

Calen

• Friend of Dorothy
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2022, 10:57:23 AM »
Argument from incredulity. Yawn.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2022, 11:11:33 AM »
Mom, are we there yet?

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2022, 11:13:34 AM »

I have this feeling that you and a handful of other posters a paid to comment on this website and to blind the eyes of those who you deem are the profane you want people to believe they are purposeless monkeys living on a spinning ball that is the only explanation for you being on here all i got to say is you will sow what you reap and you are sowing evil lies 
Scientism is Gay

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2022, 11:15:55 AM »

I have this feeling that you and a handful of other posters a paid to comment on this website and to blind the eyes of those who you deem are the profane you want people to believe they are purposeless monkeys living on a spinning ball that is the only explanation for you being on here all i got to say is you will sow what you reap and you are sowing evil lies

Buddy, both sides have enough evidence to prove it is this shape or that shape.
Frankly, I think it is flat but I don't spout random shit saying that other peoples opinions are "evil lies".
Respect their opinion and they'll respect yours.

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2022, 11:26:26 AM »

Frankly, I think it is flat but I don't spout random shit saying that other peoples opinions are "evil lies".

These people with there 800 and 4,500 post know that the Earth is Flat they that Earth is a closed system they know what they are doing they don't respect anyone but themselves and those who wear those Fez and aprons they adhere the Baal worship and inversion of truth and reality they are always saying yea hath God said over and over or they say Dont believe in God put your faith in Man   
« Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 11:29:01 AM by MrFlatEarther »
Scientism is Gay

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2022, 11:28:47 AM »
Mom, are we there yet?

This one is so boring already, go ahead.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2022, 11:28:56 AM »

These people with there 800 and 4,500 post know that the Earth is Flat they that Earth is a closed system they know what they are doing they don't respect anyone but themselves and those who wear those Fez and aprons they adhere the Baal worship and inversion of truth and reality

We can believe the Earth is any shape, this place is for free thinkers.
Meaning, anyone can think of anything about space. Like how you think space isn't real.
Don't be a person with a fixed nazi mind that disrespects anyone because of their belief.

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2022, 11:41:16 AM »

These people with there 800 and 4,500 post know that the Earth is Flat they that Earth is a closed system they know what they are doing they don't respect anyone but themselves and those who wear those Fez and aprons they adhere the Baal worship and inversion of truth and reality

Meaning, anyone can think of anything about space. Like how you think space isn't real.
Don't be a person with a fixed nazi mind that disrespects anyone because of their belief.

Well i tell you what for fun go to any website that believes in Space and the spinning globe earth and try to strike up a conversation about the flat earth see how open mind they are or maybe go to an Atheist website and discuss the idea of intelligent design and Religion and get back to me on how open minded they are also you see umm the name of the website we are on implies that the earth is flat and not that maybe the earth is flat or maybe it isnt
« Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 11:45:04 AM by MrFlatEarther »
Scientism is Gay

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2022, 11:43:54 AM »

Well i tell you what for fun go to any website that believes in Space and the spinning globe earth and try to strike up a conversation about the flat earth see how open mind they are or maybe go to an Atheist website and discuss the idea of intelligent design and Religion and get back to me on how open minded they are also you see umm the name of the website implies that the earth is flat and not that maybe the earth is flat or maybe it isnt

The name of this website implies that this is a society where people believe the earth is flat.
It doesn't mean you can't think freely as it literally says somewhere that this is a place for free thinkers.
And I believe in space, I didn't say I thought space is fake.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2022, 12:16:28 PM »
I believe in one and only one thing: Punctuation.

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2022, 12:18:31 PM »

My posts have punctuation as I try my best to use it but MrFlatEarther doesn't use punctuation.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2022, 12:28:13 PM »

My posts have punctuation as I try my best to use it but MrFlatEarther doesn't use punctuation.

My one and only tenet was not intended for you. Specificity is a close second and I should have been more of it.