Why?

• 38 Replies

JackBlack

Re: Why?
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2022, 09:56:43 PM »
if earth is flat there is more land area then normals know. any land truly hidden is power. and if there is resources in that land it is more power. and it is easy to control an big organisation if youre at the top just look at enron or many others
If Earth is larger there is more land. But being flat doesn't mean more land. Sure with the common FE claims of a disc with a diameter of 40 000 km, there would be much more land, especially in places like Australia, but that simply isn't the case.

But hidden land isn't power. It might get you more resources, which you need to mine (and need people to do so), but that isn't power.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 12:16:49 PM by JackBlack »

Hyperverse

• Faith is knowledge about yourself
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2022, 02:27:33 AM »
if earth is flat there is more land area then normals know. any land truly hidden is power. and if there is resources in that land it is more power. and it is easy to control an big organisation if youre at the top just look at enron or many others

Enron? What does getting busted and going bankrupt due to cooking the books have to do with earth's shape? If you want to use it as an example, then it would be an example of 'hidden power' being exposed, not still hidden.
and how exactly do i use an example of hidden power that is not exposed? enron managed to fool everyone for a long time. who knows who might still be fooling us.
No thank you, I dont put my signature on anything I have not read

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2022, 08:10:15 AM »

Enron? What does getting busted and going bankrupt due to cooking the books have to do with earth's shape? If you want to use it as an example, then it would be an example of 'hidden power' being exposed, not still hidden.
and how exactly do i use an example of hidden power that is not exposed? enron managed to fool everyone for a long time. who knows who might still be fooling us.

Enron wasn't hiding and exploiting an entire hidden continent.  That's a bit more of a stretch than lying about their finances.

Just how are these hidden lands being exploited?  Do the rich elite just live there alone?  Millions of slaves mining gold so they can dive in it?

Hyperverse

• Faith is knowledge about yourself
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2022, 09:15:31 AM »
sorry i do more research else where now so i am not here much. I will try answer questions
if earth is flat there is more land area then normals know.
What leads you to this conclusion?
any land truly hidden is power. and if there is resources in that land it is more power.
That depends on the nature of the land and whether or not you can exploit the resources. And on what you can do with both.
and it is easy to control an big organisation if youre at the top just look at enron or many others
Big organizations are easy to control? What leads you to this conclusion?
flat earth means land beyond the ice wall. or dome but i think land. of course power depends on using the land. and i say big org is easy to control IF YOU ON THE TOP.
bc it shows example of how big lies can be hidden, duh. and again i can not show an example of hidden power that has not been exposed bc then WE CAN NOT KNOW IT WAS HIDDEN. it seems very logical to me so why is it so hard to understand?
If Earth is larger there is more land. But being flat doesn't mean more land. Sure with the common FE claims of a disc with a diameter of 40 000 km, there would be much more land, especially in places like Australia, but that simply isn't the case.

But hidden land is power. It might get you more resources, which you need to mine (and need people to do so), but that isn't power.
you say it is power, you say it is not power. decide. yes it must be extracted but if it is there it can be and powerful people know how bc they do it in many places already. seems people have a hard time understanding this. and more land is beyond the ice wall, i dont care about more land on the map we know.

Enron wasn't hiding and exploiting an entire hidden continent.  That's a bit more of a stretch than lying about their finances.

Just how are these hidden lands being exploited?  Do the rich elite just live there alone?  Millions of slaves mining gold so they can dive in it?
are you asking why having lot of land makes you wealthy and powerful? because if you are asking this then you know too little to argue about power, or anything real. land is power. how do you think the world works? and no enron did not hide a continent but they did hide a lot. just because nobody was exposed for hiding a continent does not make it impossible. it just makes it HIDDEN, duh
No thank you, I dont put my signature on anything I have not read

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2022, 11:23:51 AM »

are you asking why having lot of land makes you wealthy and powerful? because if you are asking this then you know too little to argue about power, or anything real. land is power. how do you think the world works? and no enron did not hide a continent but they did hide a lot. just because nobody was exposed for hiding a continent does not make it impossible. it just makes it HIDDEN, duh
[/quote]

Maybe you need to read a little more carefully before responding?  Let me spell it out more clearly and try not to ignore it this time.

How are they exploiting these hidden lands?

Simply having them does nothing, they just sit there, that doesn't make you wealthy and powerful as you claim. You seem to know little about how power works. To exploit them you have to do something with them, which means people. And the vaster these lands are the more people you need.

Are you saying there are lands out there with billions of people in them, hidden from sight?  What are you saying?

JackBlack

« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2022, 12:28:25 PM »
flat earth means land beyond the ice wall. or dome but i think land.
The question is why?
Is it because without such land there is no reason to lie about Earth being flat, so to try and prop up the conspiracy you try to invent a reason?

i say big org is easy to control IF YOU ON THE TOP.
To run the organisation it is normally easy to control.
To keep everyone in the organisation silent, especially about illegal or morally questionable activities is basically impossible.

bc it shows example of how big lies can be hidden, duh.
But as pointed out, it doesn't.
If simple lies like that can't be hidden for 10s of years, how could the shape of Earth remain hidden for thousands of years.

i can not show an example of hidden power that has not been exposed bc then WE CAN NOT KNOW IT WAS HIDDEN. it seems very logical to me so why is it so hard to understand?
It isn't hard to understand. The issue is you trying to use that to pretend an example of where this "hidden power" was exposed can be used to claim that it is easy to keep it secret.

It would be like me claiming I can't show an example of a human actually flying, so I will use an example of someone jumping off a cliff and falling to their death to pretend that people can fly but it is kept secret.

The point is your example is evidence against your claim. Why is it so hard for you to understand?

you say it is power, you say it is not power. decide.
Typo, fixed now.
It isn't power.

yes it must be extracted but if it is there it can be and powerful people know how bc they do it in many places already. seems people have a hard time understanding this. and more land is beyond the ice wall, i dont care about more land on the map we know.
Yes, they do it in many places, places which have lots of people already, and lots of communication with those people. They also transport it from those places to other places, like cities, to use those resources.
That will require a lot of people, and lots of interactions, making it quite hard to keep it all secret.

are you asking why having lot of land makes you wealthy and powerful? because if you are asking this then you know too little to argue about power, or anything real. land is power. how do you think the world works? and no enron did not hide a continent but they did hide a lot.
You are confusing land which people live on and work on and so on, with land that no one knows about except an elite few.
People can have power from owning land which is used by people because they get some control over those people.

For example, if you own a house and rent it out, you have a minor amount of control over the people who live in the house.
It can also give some other power. For example if someone wants to build something, they need to get land to build it on.

Land which no one knows about does not give that power.

just because nobody was exposed for hiding a continent does not make it impossible. it just makes it HIDDEN, duh
No, it doesn't.
It makes it neither impossible, nor hidden.
You are basically appealing to magic invisible dragons under the bed.
You have no evidence nor justification for their existence at all.
You are just inventing them to pretend there is a reason for a massive conspiracy to lie about the shape of Earth.

What actually makes a hidden continent impossible is just how many observations have been made of Earth from different angles.
There is no unexplored region large enough to hide a continent.
You might be able to hide a small island, but not a continent.

Timeisup

• You still think that. You cannot be serious ?
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2022, 01:07:52 PM »
I think people could hide the fact the earth is round but why. What do they get out of paying people at NASA to do nothing? There are so many jobs you would have to bribe because they just would do nothing. And you might say they get control or power but how?

Why? The only why around here is why people like yourself keep repeating such nonsense.

You talk as though NASA is the only player in town, which of course it’s not, not by a long chalk. Many countries have space agencies not just the USA!

Private enterprise in the USA has picked up much of the slack so much so that NASA had to rely on such companies for its heavy lift launchers.

That aside a lot of space research is being done remotely by organisations and educational institutions all over the world. Your desperate need for NASA to be running some complex conspiracy is blinding you to the reality of the situation.

What you say transcends idiocy and totally ignores what is actually going on in the real world.
Really…..what a laugh!!!

« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2022, 02:01:40 PM »
Timiesies - Whyre you yelling at fred?
Reread his post.
You sound like a crazy person.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 02:08:13 PM by Themightykabool »

Timeisup

• You still think that. You cannot be serious ?
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2022, 02:04:31 PM »
Timiesies - Whyre you yrlling at fred?
Reread his post.

Yelling??
Really…..what a laugh!!!