War

• 3595 Replies
Re: War
« Reply #3000 on: October 08, 2023, 01:04:13 PM »
I don't care what country or religion they are, I am on the side of the women and children who were kidnapped, raped, and murdered. Fuck those fuckers. I hope they are strung up by their dicks.

Try explaining that to Globalist demons (mostly insane Liberals)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3001 on: October 08, 2023, 01:29:54 PM »
The anti-colonialism academics are reveling in the blood and gore.

Also, how stupid do you have to be to record your side of a conflict committing war crimes and then post it on social media? 
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3002 on: October 08, 2023, 03:28:00 PM »
I'm not sure who is cheering this on or why anyone would be glad to see any of this happening.  The only thing this is going to accomplish is a lot of war crimes followed by Israel throwing off the gloves and just exterminating the Palestinians.  Hamas is using hand gliders and motor cycles.  They have no chance here.

I'm curious about Life Is Easy's position on all of this.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3003 on: October 08, 2023, 04:37:31 PM »
Decolonization is not a metaphor! https://www.politico.com/news/2023/10/08/nyc-palestine-rally-democrats-israel-00120533

There are a lot of fruitcakes out there. I saw one image of 4 young women holding a giant sign that said "Queers for Palestine".  They are so dumb. 
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3004 on: October 08, 2023, 04:54:55 PM »
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/british-jews-braced-for-hate-crimes-as-pro-palestinian-groups-celebrate-ghdq9mvhb

https://archive.ph/G4K6s

Up to a thousand people were estimated to have marched through Manchester, home to one of England’s largest Jewish communities, to support the Palestinian cause.

Speaking to Sky News on the sidelines of the event, Dana Abuqamar, president of the Manchester Friends of Palestine, said: “We’re really full of joy, full of pride at what has happened… This time it was [Hamas] who have taken the first move, which has taken Israel by surprise. We are proud that Palestinian resistance has come to this point.”

Another “stand with Palestine” demonstration is planned on Monday evening outside the Israeli Embassy in High Street Kensington, west London.

Someone should show her the images of the kidnapped and raped women being paraded through Gaza with blood pouring from their vaginas and assholes.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #3005 on: October 09, 2023, 01:00:07 AM »

Unfortunately, when two poisonous ideologies clash the innocent suffer, and let me be unequivocal about this, what Hamas did was vile and unconscionable, the survivors and onlookers in Israel will not bat an eyelid as Gaza is reduced to rubble, as the survivors and onlookers of the Sabra and Shatila camps rejected the peace process and the militancy and hatred grew, each atrocity breeds the next.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3006 on: October 09, 2023, 06:36:35 AM »
https://x.com/NickRiemer1/status/1710803378815861114?s=20

No progressive should feel the need to publicly condemn any choices by the Palestinian resistance. Doing so just adds to the perception that their cause is unjust. Condemnation is the speech-act you perform when breaking contact off with someone, not when standing in solidarity.

The academics are still at it. This guy is from University of Sydney.

They will never make me believe that sodomizing women and dragging them through the streets is an act of resistance.

« Reply #3007 on: October 09, 2023, 07:15:42 AM »
If you watched the videos posted today, Hamas has already committed a bunch of war crimes.
Hamas is a disgusting organisation - a violent, misogynistic, racist, deeply homophobic death cult.  How western lefties can cheer these people on from twitter while having a rainbow flag in their profile is beyond me.

But you'd be naïve to think that Israeli security forces haven't tortured, killed and raped Palestinians on many occasions over the decades.  They just aren't stupid (or nihilistic) enough to film and upload it to social media.
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #3008 on: October 09, 2023, 07:26:03 AM »
https://x.com/NickRiemer1/status/1710803378815861114?s=20

No progressive should feel the need to publicly condemn any choices by the Palestinian resistance. Doing so just adds to the perception that their cause is unjust. Condemnation is the speech-act you perform when breaking contact off with someone, not when standing in solidarity.

The academics are still at it. This guy is from University of Sydney.

They will never make me believe that sodomizing women and dragging them through the streets is an act of resistance.

It isn’t.
I’m not sure why it’s difficult to a person of reasonable intelligence to back the historical cause of the Palestinians, their being corralled and contained and subjugated by an increasingly militant Israel but be appalled at an act such as this, even if you can see the reasons for it happening in the drift away from reason to more entrenched political/religious ends of the spectrum from both sides, there shouldn’t be a scenario where you don’t call it out.

But also, there should have been a balance in the western government’s response, yes horror, but also the drift to the far right in Israeli politics has hardly been mentioned, (at least here) the IDF backing violence by the settler movement, Itamar Ben-Gvir being given the post of security minister. Nothing is inevitable, but there are tens of thousands of reasons why each side has hate in their hearts, fuelled by increasingly rabid responses to each other’s violence.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3009 on: October 09, 2023, 09:24:12 AM »
If you watched the videos posted today, Hamas has already committed a bunch of war crimes.
Hamas is a disgusting organisation - a violent, misogynistic, racist, deeply homophobic death cult.  How western lefties can cheer these people on from twitter while having a rainbow flag in their profile is beyond me.

But you'd be naïve to think that Israeli security forces haven't tortured, killed and raped Palestinians on many occasions over the decades.  They just aren't stupid (or nihilistic) enough to film and upload it to social media.

Oh, I know atrocities just as bad or worse are happening in every war every day. I just am so annoyed by certain factions on the left cheering this on as if this is an indigenous uprising against foreign occupiers. They think Hamas is decolonizing Gaza, while they themselves live on "stolen land".  Just seeing these white middle class pretend radicals justify the behavior of Hamas is making my brains boil a little bit!

Also, I have to admit that seeing so many of the victims are women and children makes me a bit more bloodthirsty. Most of the wars the US is involved in are far away, and we are given a sanitized view of it. Every time there has been leaked footage of something real, like Abu Ghraib for example, there has been outrage, but it still felt distant and not real. Social media is making this one feel more real, I think. Plus the cameras on phones are much better now. It's all too real to look away.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3010 on: October 09, 2023, 09:37:47 AM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/10/09/israel-gaza-war-hamas/

Ah.  I overstated Israel's vengeance.  They're not going to carpet bomb Gaza.  They're just going to let them peacefully die of thirst.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3011 on: October 09, 2023, 10:26:40 AM »
Okay.  Looks like we found out what those hostages are for.

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1711426187405271350

I presume they're going to televise these barbaric executions.  Clearly the moral high ground isn't a priority for Hamas.

« Reply #3012 on: October 09, 2023, 10:50:29 AM »

Why because I'm an immortal genius?

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3013 on: October 09, 2023, 01:01:05 PM »

No, because you said you had one.

« Reply #3014 on: October 09, 2023, 03:48:57 PM »

No, because you said you had one.

The Nation of Israel exists because of White European Christians! European people are the ones who turned that desert hell into an oasis! Because white European Christian people are of Garden of Eden! So wherever they go to in this fucked up world they turn that place into Heaven! The British, The Spanish, The Portuguese, The French, The Dutch etc, were people of Love ( God of the Bible)

God of the Bible, creater of existence and everything that exists (Love) communicated with us and saved us from biological machines, seed of the Devil (Animals)!

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #3015 on: October 10, 2023, 12:32:23 AM »

Well you asked Crout's!

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3016 on: October 10, 2023, 07:10:47 AM »
I suppose I had that one coming.

Well played, life is easy.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3017 on: October 10, 2023, 02:59:08 PM »
https://www.axios.com/2023/10/08/hamas-attack-israel-americans-killed-hotages-gaza

I'm starting to think this is less of a movement to free Palestine and more of a mass suicide by the military strategy.  This is some evil shit these guys are doing, things that I don't want to repeat here.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3018 on: October 10, 2023, 03:11:50 PM »
I wonder how different this would all have played out in the media if they still controlled the Twitter narrative. Too many people saw the videos the Hamas dipshits posted. Last night I watched Amanpour and Company, and she was interviewing one of the IDF leaders. She questioned him about cutting off their water and electricity, and he incredulously asked her why they should provide water for people who invaded, kidnapped, and brutalized women, children, and the elderly. There are a few outlets still trying to spin this as Israel being evil, I saw Al Jazeera and Democracy Now posted sympathetically about Palestine. One of the craziest things I saw was BLM Chicago posting a meme that features a Hamas paraglider (a drawing) with a Palestine flag flying from the top and "I stand with Palestine" lettering across the bottom, like they forgot those were the ones who attacked the music festival, murdered a bunch of the attendees, and raped the women right there next to the corpses. https://x.com/BLMChi/status/1711793142742073573?s=20

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3019 on: October 10, 2023, 11:00:02 PM »
Better probably.  Twitter is awash with disinformation on this.  Elon is pushing accounts that just lie about things.  Everything seen on twitter has to be taken with a grain of salt.

These protestors, I don't think they have nearly the depth of knowledge to understand this conflict.  Understandable.  I am not confident that I understand it quite well enough to cast judgements.

They see an oppressed people, finally rising up to cast off the yoke of their oppressors.  They shall explain to the Israeli's that seizing their lands is not nice and the Israelis will apologize and move back to new york.

If they knew the facts on the ground they wouldn't be cheering, they would be mourning, for the barbarity perpetrated in their name and the barbarity to be perpetrated against them in the future.

No one is going to get out of this without being a war criminal.  That's nothing for anyone to cheer about.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #3020 on: October 11, 2023, 02:25:50 AM »
Spacey, it’s easy to look at the atrocities and wish the worst for the perpetrators and that I agree with, if the Hamas rapists and beheaders were all hung drawn and quartered the world would arguably be a better place, except someone would have done that to them.

The oldest newspaper in Israel (Haaretz) placed the blame for this firmly at the feet of Netanyahu, something no western paper would dare to, but they are right.
In an effort to stave off corruption charges he made deals with the worst kind of Jewish militants, those like Itamar Ben Gvir who was made security minister, convicted of hate crimes and intimately linked to the violent ultranationalist vigilante settler movement that has appropriated 200,000 hectares of West-Bank land, who backed by Israeli soldiers intimidate and harass Palestinians off their land on a daily basis.

The Gaza strip is one of the most densely populated areas on earth and is effectively an apartheid concentration camp (https://www.btselem.org/apartheid) (https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/aug/19/israel-apartheid-state-south-africa-netanyahu), the residents cannot leave and around 35% are children. The indiscriminate bombing is just as much a war crime as what Hamas has done and is in no way either right or effective as a deterrent, so why do it?

If you look back to the very first days when the UK decided in a last spasm of colonialist fervour, that a Jewish homeland was a good idea, the Palestinians were never consulted whether they would like to give up their homes to allow others to settle, ever since then, with the aid of us and then the US , the seizing of their land, the expulsion of their people has been relentless and brutal.

Hamas, as vile as it is, is what grows between the cracks of bombed and burned buildings watered by the tears and blood of generations of the displaced, defeated and forgotten, and opposing it is a regime just as mired in religious zeal and the absolute conviction of their moral right to erase the  “human animals” that dare oppose them.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2023, 02:42:20 AM by Jura-Glenlivet II »

Lorddave

« Reply #3021 on: October 11, 2023, 02:52:47 AM »
Apparently I missed a video.

Well.
If the video is genuine (and its never easy to know these days) then I'm in favor of genocide.  Just wipe out the entire palestinian society.  Salt the earth so no one can live there for 100 years.  Let the west bank and gaza strip be lost for use and a mass graveyard.

Of course then we'd have to do the same to every other government who does this and thats ... more than 2.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Soul Transformer
« Reply #3022 on: October 11, 2023, 03:22:09 AM »
I'm not convinced about this battle. There are too many inconsistencies.

How did a force strong enough to pass the iron dome suddenly return in one day? Why did they return peacefully and take civilian prisoners when they could have stayed in place and waited in protected military bases to cause more damage to the enemy? Why did they knowingly become the unfair part? These are unanswered, or the answers are not convincing.

The fact that Mossad, a deeper structure than the CIA, is unaware of 5000 missiles is comical beyond tragicomic. Such a scenario only happens in cartoons.

Collusion is the most possible possiblity. The more convincing scenario is that Netanyahu, who equipped himself with pharaonic powers with the constitutional amendment and is constantly protested by the public, has made a deal with terrorists. Netanyahu doesn't care about the number of innocent people killed. The only thing that matters to him is his continued the government power, and in this case, the deal he made with the terrorists could ensure that. Look, the protests have stopped. The dead cannot protest the Netenyahu. And in a war environment, no survivor would think of protesting the government.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3023 on: October 11, 2023, 08:09:03 AM »
Better probably.  Twitter is awash with disinformation on this.  Elon is pushing accounts that just lie about things.  Everything seen on twitter has to be taken with a grain of salt.

So many people are under the impression that Twitter wasn't loaded with "disinformation" before Musk bought it. Before Musk, Twitter was a paradise for govt/media propaganda. Now we've got to learn how to think for ourselves, and discern what is real and what isn't. IMO part of what is unreal is the anti-Musk propaganda. The screeching of the powerful because they lost one of their tools. Everyone should go back and look at the Twitter Files. Musk is a weirdo and a creep, but that is no reason to not see what was happening before he bought Twitter.

I do not believe coverage would have been better, it would have been more sanitized. It would have adhered to the narrative. Very few would have seen the atrocities committed by Hamas. We would only be fed horrifying imagery of Israel's retaliation. Certain news orgs have been doing that for years, already. 

I do not pretend to know the answer to the Israeli/Palestine conflict. I am very concerned about the way people in other countries are reacting to it, though. I see reports of Jewish owned businesses (in London, for example) being vandalized. I see the mask coming off some organizations when they support a terror attack. I see young (mostly white) middle class people openly denigrating Jews, not just Israel's govt and politicians, but mocking the victims and the grief of their families. It's all justified by decolonization ideology, in their minds. But where do they think Jewish people's ancestors come from?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3024 on: October 11, 2023, 08:43:46 AM »
In Sydney - "gas the Jews" "fuck the Jews" https://x.com/GLNoronha/status/1711530399766106267?s=20 (at least it's not pampered college students doing the chanting)

« Reply #3025 on: October 11, 2023, 09:07:29 AM »
kevin costner Hatfields and McCoys.

« Reply #3026 on: October 11, 2023, 09:10:10 AM »
In Sydney - "gas the Jews" "fuck the Jews" https://x.com/GLNoronha/status/1711530399766106267?s=20 (at least it's not pampered college students doing the chanting)

saw a post by maga hats laughing at "snowflake" jews at a vigil in florida where they heard a bang and everyone thought they were getting shot and ran.

the comment section was "deplorable" laughing at the fearful libs and jews and thewoke.

total lack of self awareness where there's just that many mass shooting perpetrated by nazis that people would actually think they're being shot at.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3027 on: October 11, 2023, 09:56:50 AM »

So many people are under the impression that Twitter wasn't loaded with "disinformation" before Musk bought it. Before Musk, Twitter was a paradise for govt/media propaganda. Now we've got to learn how to think for ourselves, and discern what is real and what isn't. IMO part of what is unreal is the anti-Musk propaganda. The screeching of the powerful because they lost one of their tools. Everyone should go back and look at the Twitter Files. Musk is a weirdo and a creep, but that is no reason to not see what was happening before he bought Twitter.

I do not believe coverage would have been better, it would have been more sanitized. It would have adhered to the narrative. Very few would have seen the atrocities committed by Hamas. We would only be fed horrifying imagery of Israel's retaliation. Certain news orgs have been doing that for years, already. 

I do not pretend to know the answer to the Israeli/Palestine conflict. I am very concerned about the way people in other countries are reacting to it, though. I see reports of Jewish owned businesses (in London, for example) being vandalized. I see the mask coming off some organizations when they support a terror attack. I see young (mostly white) middle class people openly denigrating Jews, not just Israel's govt and politicians, but mocking the victims and the grief of their families. It's all justified by decolonization ideology, in their minds. But where do they think Jewish people's ancestors come from?

Yeah but Jack Dorsey didn't usually signal boost the disinformation.  https://www.wired.com/story/x-israel-hamas-war-disinformation/

It would have been sort of accurate but one sided in favor of Israel.  I think the backlash against the one sided coverage of Israel over the last 50 years is part of of why these people are cheering on Hamas, misguided as it is.  Ironically I think we have social media to thank for showing the Palestinian's side of the story.  It seems like it's just in the last 5 years or so when people started talking about Israeli "settlers" or pointing out that Israel fits the definition of an apartheid state.  These accusations outraged the MSM.  They downplay them, sweep them under the rug.  Other times blatantly unconstitutional measures were taken to suppress criticism of Israel, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycott,_Divestment_and_Sanctions

I think these college students might have severely over corrected to the point of defending Hamas.  I don't know what to make of these "burn the jews" protestors.  That's pretty disturbing.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3028 on: October 11, 2023, 01:03:38 PM »
No, don't make me click on a Wired article. lol

« Reply #3029 on: October 11, 2023, 01:45:04 PM »
doooo it!