War

• 3595 Replies
Re: War
« Reply #3060 on: October 15, 2023, 07:55:29 AM »
Hammas is wrong.
And israel can also be wrong.

Negative! You must pick one or the other.

Dunno how much Poe was involed in your post

Both sides are wrong.

Skipnthrough the gibberjabber fpr the clips from the uk and the chompman (also still waiting for the chompman island sex list).

« Reply #3061 on: October 15, 2023, 08:29:11 AM »
https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/111227757334931877

THE ATTACK ON ISRAEL WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED, ZERO CHANCE, IF THE ELECTION OF 2020 WAS NOT RIGGED AND STOLLEN. IT SHOWS THE WORLD HOW IMPORTANT ELECTIONS ARE. IRAN WAS BROKE AND TALKING, NOW THEY ARE RICH AND WATCHING, WAITING TO MAKE THEIR MOVE, AND IT WILL BE A BIG ONE! HOW COULD CROOKED JOE BIDEN, THE WORST AND MOST INCOMPETENT PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES, ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN? WE WENT FROM THE ABRAHAM ACCORDS AND PEACE, TO UNPRECEDENTED DEATH AND DESTRUCTION. NEVERTHELESS, THIS BIG AND VERY DANGEROUS PROBLEM IS SOLVABLE. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

The stollen election!
Hard to believe this isn't meme copypasta.  It's borderline gibberish.
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

« Reply #3062 on: October 15, 2023, 08:39:16 AM »
If you ran chatgpt tmthrough a trump tweet thats what youd get

Because it basically regurgitates already wxisting content

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3063 on: October 15, 2023, 09:52:48 AM »
I hope he also remembered to put bacon on the windows. YOU CAN NEVER BE TOO CAREFUL.

That occurred to me later. Also probably the chimney in case of a jihadi Santa Claus hybrid.

It would probably be more cost effective to wrap just one's self in bacon though.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3064 on: October 15, 2023, 09:55:47 AM »
Is your brother a moron?

Not exactly. He's autistic, on ssi and consumes a steady diet of Alex Jones.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3065 on: October 15, 2023, 11:31:28 AM »
How was your Global Day of Jihad Rage? I don't think anything happened here in Floridaland. I did think it was really weird the local news had already got the memo not to say "jihad" by the 11pm broadcast last night.

My brother calls me up, asks me to loan him a few hundred dollars for groceries'. 

I ask him what's up?

He tells me that he's been so concerned about global day of jihad rage that he had to defend himself.  Here it meant using food stamp money to wrap fucking bacon on the door knobs of the place where he lives(which I own btw). to keep these imaginary muslims out.

Do you see what I have to put up with these people?
Did you explain how they can touch bacon, just not eat it?

Also: how the fuck do you spend that much on bacon?

There's a bit more to the situation than that.  I won't get into the boring details but I think it's reasonable to assume that in the face of a tight food budget that would should probably cut the anti-jihad bacon from the shopping list first.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #3066 on: October 15, 2023, 12:37:19 PM »

He needs a guard pig.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3067 on: October 15, 2023, 12:58:57 PM »
I wonder if just eating the bacon would exude enough pig particles to deter jihadis.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3068 on: October 15, 2023, 01:44:08 PM »
He could probably find a pig farm and get some pig shit for free. I'm sure it works just as well as bacon in deterring jihadists! (and everyone else)
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3069 on: October 16, 2023, 09:53:06 AM »
Say what you will but his methods worked.  They were not massacred by Jihadis.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3070 on: October 16, 2023, 01:58:16 PM »
https://www.wfla.com/news/hillsborough-county/suspected-bomb-on-tampa-bound-flight-turns-out-to-be-adult-diaper/

Suspected bomb on Tampa-bound flight turns out to be adult diaper

We need to wrap the planes in bacon!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #3071 on: October 16, 2023, 02:45:04 PM »
It was a bomb... in the fogurative sense

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3072 on: October 17, 2023, 08:53:03 AM »
https://x.com/TheMossadIL/status/1657653574959071232?s=20

We would like to acknowledge that we are tweeting from the indigenous Ancient Hebrew Peoples land of the 12 Tribes of Israel, the ancestral home of what is now known as the State of Israel.

Moreover, we would like to acknowledge the Canaanites, the Assyrians, the Babylonians, the Persians, the Hellens, the Romans, the Byzantines, the Arab Caliphates, the Crusaders, the Mamluks, the Ottomans and the British Empire, who have been or have become a part of this land sometime in the past.

lol

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3073 on: October 17, 2023, 12:27:39 PM »
I was curious about this whole who that land belongs to thing so I looked into it a little.
Up to around 1950 or so it was under British control.  Before that it was the Ottoman empire for about 1500 years.  Before that the Roman empire for about 1000.  Around this time for about 300 years the kingdom of Israel exists which is their claim to this land I guess.

But the history goes back further.  Before that control was traded between Syria and a few other empire but mostly Egypt.  The indigenous people were the Canaanites who are now the Lebanese. 

So if we're going with who had it first then Lebanon gets first grabs.

If we're going by who controlled it first then it's Egypt.

If it's the longest run of control then it's Turkey.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3074 on: October 17, 2023, 12:33:28 PM »
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/10/17/deadliest-israeli-airstrike-gaza-hamas-00122011

Brace yourselves.  We're just getting started with the war crimes.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3075 on: October 17, 2023, 03:38:17 PM »
There were people posting video of a Hamas rocket misfire, but it was from 2022. There were other people posting an Al Jazeera video of this current airstrike saying it proves it was a Hamas misfire, and others saying it proves it was an Israeli rocket. I just see a bunch of lights flying and I don't fucking know who is telling the truth. I suppose most people will believe whichever one confirms their own bias, but I know govts lie. They lie all the time, but especially when at war.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3076 on: October 17, 2023, 04:20:52 PM »
Yeah there's a lot of that disinformation around this. They're even mixing in video game footage.

It's possible it's a misifre. Misfires aren't usually this, for lack of a better word, effective.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3077 on: October 17, 2023, 04:26:06 PM »
Whoa. I had this story open on the nytimes from a few hours ago. The headline was "hundreds dead from Israeli strike on Palestinian hospital".

Upon switching to this tab the page refreshed and the headline switched to "hundreds dead in blast at Gaza hospital".

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3078 on: October 17, 2023, 04:52:33 PM »
I think a lot of media outlets jumped the gun and posted articles without confirmation. This just adds to the feeling that we can't know what is really happening.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3079 on: October 17, 2023, 04:54:14 PM »
That's one way of reading it and it can very well be the case.  It could also be the media tweaking their coverage to be more favorable to Israel.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3080 on: October 17, 2023, 05:52:25 PM »
You think they decided 6 hours later they'd mistakenly made Israel look bad?

« Reply #3081 on: October 17, 2023, 06:22:46 PM »
Saw in a comment section

"Why is it that isaerlis were KILLED and palestinians DIED".

Lorddave

« Reply #3082 on: October 17, 2023, 09:00:19 PM »
Saw in a comment section

Killed makes you more sympathetic and angry.  Died is neutral and leaves you with a feeling of blamelessness.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3083 on: October 17, 2023, 10:11:16 PM »

What I'm saying is that the MSM, both the left and right leaning, have always been very deferential to Israel.  Probably because it's a third rail with the evangelicals.

Blowing up a hospital is extremely shocking.  Maybe the reporters at the Times just had a knee jerk reaction of reporting it honestly and then later their bias crept in and softened their language.

Or maybe there really is some doubt as to what really happened and the Times wanted to pull back on their language just in case.

There's two subjects that both the left and the right leaning media seem to have a common bias with, Israel and war.  Well probably more than two but those stand out to me.  I'm not saying they necessarily lie about either but I find it's best to do my homework and take what they say with a grain of salt when those subjects come up.

« Reply #3084 on: October 17, 2023, 10:55:53 PM »
Saw in a comment section

Killed makes you more sympathetic and angry.  Died is neutral and leaves you with a feeling of blamelessness.

the quote was a rhetorical question.

are you explaining it to me?

« Reply #3085 on: October 17, 2023, 10:57:52 PM »

What I'm saying is that the MSM, both the left and right leaning, have always been very deferential to Israel.  Probably because it's a third rail with the evangelicals.

Blowing up a hospital is extremely shocking.  Maybe the reporters at the Times just had a knee jerk reaction of reporting it honestly and then later their bias crept in and softened their language.

Or maybe there really is some doubt as to what really happened and the Times wanted to pull back on their language just in case.

There's two subjects that both the left and the right leaning media seem to have a common bias with, Israel and war.  Well probably more than two but those stand out to me.  I'm not saying they necessarily lie about either but I find it's best to do my homework and take what they say with a grain of salt when those subjects come up.

i saw a post saying medhi hasan and other prominant MSMulsims were taken off air

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3086 on: October 17, 2023, 11:15:53 PM »

i saw a post saying medhi hasan and other prominant MSMulsims were taken off air

I saw that very story as well.  as far as i can tell it was something of scheduling errorts that had them off for this.Not toally sure eyt.

« Reply #3087 on: October 17, 2023, 11:52:40 PM »
tucker would often go on "surprise vacation" after a nazi writer scandal or XYZ scandal

yes
MSMuslim are on vacation is convenitent excuse

« Reply #3088 on: October 18, 2023, 01:33:51 AM »
It's possible it's a misifre. Misfires aren't usually this, for lack of a better word, effective.
It's not clear how big the blast was.  Photos seemed to indicate that was mainly the car park that went up and structural damage to the building is minimal. 

Who knows though?  We are drowning in misinformation.

I do note that nearly all the media outlets are now calling it a "blast" instead of "airstrike".
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3089 on: October 18, 2023, 08:07:04 AM »
I am not endorsing this twitter acct, I don't even follow it, but they have been posting images of the blast site from this morning. It looks like the explosion happened in the parking lot, and it wasn't a very big one. https://twitter.com/Osinttechnical  (They also post images and video from the Ukraine/Russia war.)

Also, my thoughts on the US media being pro Israel. It is true, in the past, our media would be knee jerk pro Israel, but over the past 8 years things have changed a lot. Trump and COVID caused a weird shift. They (I am referring to media that is not right wing) have been captured by the emerging "progressive" ideology. The very online generation are steeped in critical theory. To them it is justified that Hamas attacked civilians, some of them do not even believe there is such a thing as civilians, especially in Israel, because they have compulsory military service. They justify all this because the Israelis are "colonizers".  They will be quick to publish articles about unconfirmed atrocities committed by Israel, or maybe being caught out so obviously wrong this time will make them be a bit more careful! lol