War

• 3623 Replies

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
Re: War
« Reply #2940 on: August 23, 2023, 10:16:19 AM »
Well the circle is now complete. This is still in the noise/rumor phase but it seems Putin has killed the leader of Wagner.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Lorddave

« Reply #2941 on: August 23, 2023, 10:18:54 AM »
Wouldn't his followers swear vengance?  Or are they disloyal mercs?
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #2942 on: August 23, 2023, 10:29:21 AM »
I think Putin has been quietly purging the elements of their military most likely to do so.

« Reply #2943 on: August 23, 2023, 11:54:37 AM »
Wow.  What a tragic and completely unexpected accident.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #2944 on: August 23, 2023, 01:24:41 PM »
But did they get the real Prigozhin?  He is a master of disguise.

« Reply #2945 on: August 23, 2023, 01:44:57 PM »
hahahah wtf?

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #2946 on: August 23, 2023, 02:41:23 PM »

Woops!
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #2947 on: August 23, 2023, 05:14:43 PM »
Those are the worst Halloween costumes.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #2948 on: August 24, 2023, 03:16:53 AM »

Glasses
Hahah

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #2949 on: August 24, 2023, 06:59:27 AM »
Sputnik reports:-  Deeply saddened Putin says it looks like Wagner boss Prigozhin died of natural causes. 

Hmmm... actually he could be right,  getting shot down by air defense is kinda natural these days in Russia....

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Soul Transformer
« Reply #2950 on: August 24, 2023, 10:07:00 PM »
I remain skeptical on this.

There are multiple reasons for this.

The most obvious reason is that such people are pretended to have been killed but actually retired. eg Laden, Baghdadi, etc.

The second and more important reason is that he wants it to be known that he is dead. He had many enemies. Putin, USA, UK, France, Ukraine, etc. Enemies and friends changes place from time to time. With so much uncertainty and life in danger, the easiest way for him was to die. Think of people pretending to be dead just to get insurance money.

Has he been declared dead as a result of DNA testing? No. So now, with the money come from the insurance, he can enjoy retirement on an island in Oceania where no human has ever set foot before.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

İgnored: Disputeone

Lorddave

« Reply #2951 on: August 25, 2023, 04:01:51 AM »
No. So now, with the money come from the insurance, he can enjoy retirement on an island in Oceania where no human has ever set foot before.
That sounds like hell.
Standed on an island with no home, no freah water.  Nothing but what you were sent with.  Having to forage for your own food while you can.  Survive the elements.  And be totally in isolation.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #2952 on: August 25, 2023, 04:19:40 AM »

That sounds like hell.

Especially to a power obsessed psychopath like Prigozhin.  He'd take a gun to his head before being forced to wander an empty beach all day.
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Soul Transformer
« Reply #2953 on: August 25, 2023, 12:30:28 PM »
No. So now, with the money come from the insurance, he can enjoy retirement on an island in Oceania where no human has ever set foot before.
That sounds like hell.
Standed on an island with no home, no freah water.  Nothing but what you were sent with.  Having to forage for your own food while you can.  Survive the elements.  And be totally in isolation.
Don't forget to take your spouse, two children, two foreign children, two people who are cooks and hunters, and two people for security and two people for general business with their family to the island with the insurance money.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Lorddave

« Reply #2954 on: August 25, 2023, 12:52:02 PM »
That sounds like hell.
Don't forget to take your spouse, two children, two foreign children, two people who are cooks and hunters, and two people for security and two people for general business with their family to the island with the insurance money.
?
I have a spouse and 3 children. 
Also, what good would money do on an island no human has set foot on before?  Not like Amazon ships to uncharted islands and accepts Cash on Delivery.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #2955 on: August 25, 2023, 03:08:34 PM »
Is the Ruble even considered money anymore?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #2956 on: August 25, 2023, 04:43:40 PM »
Toilet paper always has value.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Soul Transformer
« Reply #2957 on: August 25, 2023, 10:02:43 PM »
That sounds like hell.
?
I have a spouse and 3 children. 
Also, what good would money do on an island no human has set foot on before?  Not like Amazon ships to uncharted islands and accepts Cash on Delivery.
The money is necessary for you to buy or reach the island, to hire staff to work for you. On a remote island, the officers will be bored. They can work there for a maximum of one year anyway. then they resign and you can hire new staff with your money.

----------

Ruble

Russia is not the old Russia. I went to Russia last week. Even the small cities on the Black Sea coast are developed like Amsterdam and London. Homes, vehicles, roads, sidewalks and parks look new and modern. The houses I mean have a new and authentic look. Twenty years ago, the situation was very different. Putin has made a big difference. The Russian economy was the only one to rise among the 7 developed countries last year and surpassed Germany.

Russia and the United States are seemingly hostile but in real allies. If you correct the letter R at the beginning of the RUS word and add it to the end, it turns into USA. together they are currently sinking the European economy.

Russia and the USA are like two dogs that bark at each other when there is a wall between them, but become silent when they are side by side. They seem to be fighting against each other all over the world, but isn't it clear that they have no intention of gathering troops in the Bering Strait, where they are neighbors, to fight a single, great war there and show the world who is the strongest?Sanctions are being made against Russia, isn't it? somehow, while Russia is growing, Europe is getting smaller.

Putin seems to be against the globalists right now, but this could be another game of the usual bipolar world.

Russia And USA (representative)

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #2958 on: August 26, 2023, 04:25:32 AM »

Russia and the United States are seemingly hostile but in real allies. If you correct the letter R at the beginning of the RUS word and add it to the end, it turns into USA.
Genius.
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #2959 on: September 18, 2023, 04:38:02 PM »
https://x.com/SarahAshtonLV/status/1703766677475766329?s=20

Exclusive 🚨🚨🚨

Special Ukraine in the Know:

My response to Senator Vance’s letter to the US Secretaries of State and Defense and the Director of National Intelligence asking about my role in the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

(video post on twitter)

Why does everything seem so phony now. Like The Hunger Games or something.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #2960 on: September 18, 2023, 11:17:38 PM »
I must admit I have no knowledge of this situation.

It all seems a bit confusing to me.  As far as I can tell, A maga senator has been giving a transgender person serving in Ukraine a hard time for being transgendered.

That's about what I got from that video.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #2961 on: September 19, 2023, 06:32:58 AM »
The whole promotion of the war is surreal. From Zelensky making all those appearances on awards shows, to this guy being the pr person. It's just all so weird.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #2962 on: September 19, 2023, 11:35:21 PM »
Russia is trying to curb stomp them into oblivion.

Zelensky is doing exactly what a good leader should be doing in his situation.  Sucking western dick for more firepower.  It's a proud tradition. 

England, sucked US dick for firepower.  Oddly enough Russia also deepthroated for tanks.
Saudi Arabia... These assholes want to actually pay us.  Jesus Christ!  We're not whores.  Just swallow our girthy manload for patriot missile systems.

I"m a little incoticated.  I hope this answer makes sense.

As long as we have shit in storage yards that we don't want to pay for anymore I say Slava Ukraine!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #2963 on: September 20, 2023, 05:51:32 AM »
We should all be a little incoticated.

« Reply #2964 on: September 20, 2023, 06:03:39 AM »
Getting drunk while watching propaganda: intoxidoctirnated

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #2965 on: September 20, 2023, 06:54:11 AM »
Oh I'm doing my part. Next time I'm black out drunk instead of sharpening knives I'm going to write my representative and demand they hand over the alien technology and the Ark of the Covenant to Ukraine.

« Reply #2966 on: September 20, 2023, 07:23:04 AM »
I suggest cutting out the middlemen and asking the aliens themselves.  You will avoid a lot of committees.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #2967 on: September 20, 2023, 08:02:03 AM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/09/18/world/europe/ukraine-missile-kostiantynivka-market.html

Evidence Suggests Ukrainian Missile Caused Market Tragedy

Witness accounts and an analysis of video and weapon fragments suggest a Ukrainian missile failed to hit its intended target and landed in a bustling street, with devastating consequences.

The Sept. 6 missile strike on Kostiantynivka in eastern Ukraine was one of the deadliest in the country in months, killing at least 15 civilians and injuring more than 30 others. The weapon’s payload of metal fragments struck a market, piercing windows and walls and wounding some victims beyond recognition.

Less than two hours later, President Volodymyr Zelensky blamed Russian “terrorists” for the attack, and many media outlets followed suit. Throughout its invasion of Ukraine, Russia has repeatedly and systematically attacked civilians and struck schools, markets and residences as a deliberate tactic to instill fear in the populace. In Kostiantynivka in April, they shelled homes and a preschool, killing six.

Oops!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #2968 on: September 21, 2023, 03:51:05 PM »
https://x.com/SarahAshtonLV/status/1703766677475766329?s=20

Exclusive 🚨🚨🚨

Special Ukraine in the Know:

My response to Senator Vance’s letter to the US Secretaries of State and Defense and the Director of National Intelligence asking about my role in the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

(video post on twitter)

Why does everything seem so phony now. Like The Hunger Games or something.

https://x.com/DefenceU/status/1704525773279773076?s=20

Junior Sergeant Sarah Ashton-Cirillo has been suspended from the duties of the spokesperson of the @TDF_UA while an investigation is underway.

Apparently this is because he threatened to hunt down Russian propagandists and basically anyone who criticized the Ukraine govt. lol

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #2969 on: September 24, 2023, 03:41:19 PM »
https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/jewish-group-demands-apology-after-mps-honoured-man-who-fought-for-nazis-1.6575593

During Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy's visit to Ottawa on Friday, MPs honoured 98-year-old Yaroslav Hunka, who fought for the First Ukrainian Division, in the House of Commons.

Hunka was invited by Speaker Anthony Rota, who introduced him.

"I am very proud to say that he is from North Bay and from my riding of Nipissing--Timiskaming," the Ontario MP said.

"He is a Ukrainian hero, a Canadian hero, and we thank him for all his service."

MPs cheered and Zelenskyy raised his fist in acknowledgement as Hunka saluted from the gallery during two separate standing ovations.

The First Ukrainian Division was also known as the Waffen-SS Galicia Division or the SS 14th Waffen Division, a voluntary unit that was under the command of the Nazis.

The Friends of Simon Wiesenthal Center for Holocaust Studies issued a statement Sunday saying the division "was responsible for the mass murder of innocent civilians with a level of brutality and malice that is unimaginable."

Oh Canada.