War

• 3457 Replies

Lorddave

Re: War
« Reply #1830 on: September 30, 2022, 07:11:40 AM »
Fox "news" is the first lie.
Tucker barrowly escaped a suit.

After that - yes very easily to find montage on youtube for the lies.

To equate cnn (center right big corp propaganda machine) who wants status quo shadow govt stealing peoples money.

Vs fox news (alt right squareropot of i) who wants infighting at the bottom to distract lower classes from uprising against thw uppers.

Lets compare the lies?
This wont end in your favour.

Tucker is part of the opinion bit.  He isn't official news.

Most folks are too stupid to comprehend and / or distinguish between NEWS and Commentary.
Who's fucking fault is that?

That's a real question.
The media outlet trying to make  money.  Who doesn't NOT say its news.  Intentionally.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #1831 on: September 30, 2022, 07:44:39 AM »
So fox lies and its the peoples fault

But werent we talking about wether fox lies or not?

Goalposts were here.... i swear i saw them... someone mustve moved them.

« Reply #1832 on: September 30, 2022, 12:17:14 PM »

To equate cnn (center right big corp propaganda machine) who wants status quo shadow govt stealing peoples money.

Vs fox news (alt right squareropot of i) who wants infighting at the bottom to distract lower classes from uprising against thw uppers.

Lets compare the lies?

I don’t care.  Fox News made him, they promote him and they ensure that his bullshit reaches the widest audience they can.  All fully aware that a sizable proportion of their viewers believe what he says.

I regard Fox and indeed Murdoch personally as entirely complicit in everything he says.  He makes shit up, they manage the distribution.

I wonder what he’ll say about Russia’s latest escalation?

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #1833 on: September 30, 2022, 12:25:26 PM »

Lets compare the lies?

I don’t care.  Fox News made him, they promote him and they ensure that his bullshit reaches the widest audience they can.  All fully aware that a sizable proportion of their viewers believe what he says.

I regard Fox and indeed Murdoch personally as entirely complicit in everything he says.  He makes shit up, they manage the distribution.

My guess is that he'll acknowledge it's illegal but then claim that we should pressure Ukraine to make a peace deal anyways because of the danger of inflation.

His viewers probably aren't aware of why this is a problem. 

1.  There's no going back to the way things were before, at least until Putin is out of power.  That bridge has been incinerated.

2.  Russia will only use any cease fire as a time to rearm and resume later.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

« Reply #1834 on: September 30, 2022, 01:04:36 PM »

Lets compare the lies?

My guess is that he'll acknowledge it's illegal but then claim that we should pressure Ukraine to make a peace deal anyways because of the danger of inflation.

His viewers probably aren't aware of why this is a problem. 

1.  There's no going back to the way things were before, at least until Putin is out of power.  That bridge has been incinerated.

2.  Russia will only use any cease fire as a time to rearm and resume later.

There’ll be no peace deal now though, will there?  If Putin wanted to negotiate, he’d have kept the threat of annexation to use as leverage.  Instead, he’s gone all in.

The question now is how much this gets?

PS A pop concert?  What a sick fuck.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #1835 on: September 30, 2022, 05:17:16 PM »
https://twitter.com/McFaul/status/1575911859609210880?s=20&t=lIW6ANYq2Kup78NZMcqChQ

WARNING.  Someone using the phone number +1 (202) 7549885 is impersonating me. If you connect on a video platform with this number, you will see an AI-generated "deep fake" that looks and talks like me. It is not me. This is a new Russian weapon of war. Be careful.
2:14 PM · Sep 30, 2022·Twitter Web App

Let me add an obvious caveat. I cannot confirm who this caller is. It could just be hooligans. But the questions they ask are obviously designed to undermine Ukraine's diplomatic and war efforts.

:o

I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #1836 on: September 30, 2022, 06:03:23 PM »
A weak senile old man is responsible for the war in Ukraine.
A real man like Trump would have told Europe to get their shit in gear and bum rush the border. 
Russia would have tucked tail and mouthed off for a while.You have to allow a loser to believe they are walking away proud.

War immediately averted without bombs.

But NO, we have a moron surrounded by sycophants. Each one more retrtud than the next.Oh, and that awesome black specimen with the shiny eyelids.  Hahahahaha.

Count the Uhhh's as she stumbles through her bullshit. 

I feel sorry for her. Can you imagine her getting ready for work?
"Don't shout "let's go Brandon""Don't shout "let's go Brandon"
"Don't shout "let's go Brandon"
"Uggghhhh, can this dork be any more retrdid?"

At least his reign of insanity will end in November.      ::)

« Reply #1837 on: September 30, 2022, 06:38:25 PM »
A real man like trump?

Lorddave

« Reply #1838 on: September 30, 2022, 09:58:57 PM »
https://twitter.com/McFaul/status/1575911859609210880?s=20&t=lIW6ANYq2Kup78NZMcqChQ

WARNING.  Someone using the phone number +1 (202) 7549885 is impersonating me. If you connect on a video platform with this number, you will see an AI-generated "deep fake" that looks and talks like me. It is not me. This is a new Russian weapon of war. Be careful.
2:14 PM · Sep 30, 2022·Twitter Web App

Let me add an obvious caveat. I cannot confirm who this caller is. It could just be hooligans. But the questions they ask are obviously designed to undermine Ukraine's diplomatic and war efforts.

:o

Odd.  Why would they deepfake a professor... oohhh...

College kids.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #1839 on: October 01, 2022, 06:58:10 AM »
He was the US ambassador to Russia, and he's on cable news a lot as a Russian expert.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1840 on: October 04, 2022, 05:11:23 AM »
It's the sort of nonsense that will lend forgiveness to the Russians if they deployed a tactital nuke. 'Oh it was The West's fault because they escalated it'

Fuck Elon Musk. There are already enough turncoats in our democratic societies that are sympathetic to the reds and we don't need his bullshit to turn a few more

Elon's the sort of guy who would try to break up a school yard fight by telling the victim to just surrender his lunch money because the bullies are bigger and stronger so to just let it go. Standing up for your self, your rights and your freedom is just not worth the hassle

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #1842 on: October 04, 2022, 08:03:36 AM »
https://tass.com/world/1517621

Okay. I was a little concerned that Ukraine was invading Russia because they officially annexed those lands.

But zelensky signed a decree undoing those annexation. Perhaps putin should take the matter to the UN to have them write a very strong letter to zelensky.

« Reply #1843 on: October 04, 2022, 09:12:55 AM »
Its true
The penis mightier

« Reply #1844 on: October 04, 2022, 09:15:32 AM »
Can the west go to war with rsusia china and iran at the same time?

Kind of a world.... war

« Reply #1845 on: October 04, 2022, 10:17:12 AM »
It's the sort of nonsense that will lend forgiveness to the Russians if they deployed a tactital nuke. 'Oh it was The West's fault because they escalated it'

Fuck Elon Musk. There are already enough turncoats in our democratic societies that are sympathetic to the reds and we don't need his bullshit to turn a few more

Elon's the sort of guy who would try to break up a school yard fight by telling the victim to just surrender his lunch money because the bullies are bigger and stronger so to just let it go. Standing up for your self, your rights and your freedom is just not worth the hassle

Is Musk too ignorant to realise you can’t have a fair referendum on occupied land, let alone an active war zone? Millions fled their homes, god knows how many thousands died, were forcibly relocated or are off fighting in other parts of the country.

It doesn’t matter how independent the voting, if it could even be managed, it’s just nonsense.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #1846 on: October 05, 2022, 10:37:00 AM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/10/05/us/politics/ukraine-russia-dugina-assassination.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare

Interesting if true.  That car bombing in Russia, apparently our intelligence agencies think Ukraine was responsible for that.

I think behind the scenes we're doing a lot to persuade Ukraine to keep this fight clean on their end.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #1847 on: October 05, 2022, 05:17:06 PM »
Ukrainians are preparing for a nuclear strike.

As countries across Europe review their radiation pill supplies under the looming threat of a nuclear attack by Vladimir Putin, Ukrainians have decided to respond with humour – and plan an orgy on a hill outside Kyiv.

More than 15,000 people have subscribed to “Orgy on Shchekavystsa: Official”, which was set up on the 26th of September, and the intention is to head there in the event of a nuclear attack – as opposed to finding the nearest bunker.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/93anx3/ukraine-orgy-russia-nuclear?utm_source=VICE_Twitter&utm_medium=social+

Seems like a plan.
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #1848 on: October 06, 2022, 05:54:24 PM »

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #1851 on: October 07, 2022, 10:17:38 PM »
Yeah....  that's going to be a problem.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #1852 on: October 07, 2022, 10:51:13 PM »
Happy fucking Birthday Putin!

Not himars.  I'm curious about how they did this.

I'm also just a little nervous.  This is incredibly embarrassing to Russia.  This is going to evoke a strong response.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #1853 on: October 07, 2022, 11:15:11 PM »
7 rail cars with fuel with destroyed at the same time.  It's like, 9-11, but on a bridge.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1854 on: October 07, 2022, 11:24:37 PM »
At one point while America was into the diversity and inclusiveness in the American defence forces, Fox and other far right morons was trying to narrate how weak and 'woke' you are and propped up Russia and pictures/memes of their solders as exemplars

Seems to me that wokeism in the defence force isn't crippling America's capability. Seems the more important thing is morale.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

« Reply #1856 on: October 08, 2022, 04:49:59 AM »

I'm also just a little nervous.  This is incredibly embarrassing to Russia.  This is going to evoke a strong response.

Russia is saying it was a truck bomb, which seems plausible.

« Reply #1857 on: October 08, 2022, 05:48:35 AM »

Russia is saying it was a truck bomb, which seems plausible.
It does, sort of, though leaves a mass of questions.  That's meant to be one of the the most secure pieces of infrastructure on the planet  - how do you drive an entire truck full of explosives past the sniffer dogs, search teams etc?  Definitely massive security breach and infiltration by Ukrainian intelligence.   Also, I don't think Ukraine has suicide bombers, so if it was the truck, who was driving.  Maybe radicalised Crimean Tatars?   Or possibly I'm being terrible and culturally profiling.
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #1858 on: October 08, 2022, 06:21:32 AM »
I've heard a few things.  If it was a truck bomb then it was from a truck going towards Crimea, not sure if that's true or not.

I've also seen speculation that the same drone boat that washed up on Crimea's shore about a month ago made an appearance in a surveillance video and then exploded under the bridge.  But I've seen that video and it's really hard to positively identify that drone boat.

Whatever it was had to be really powerful though.  One thing I've learned from this war about bridges is that they're very tough things to bring down.  A himars strike basically makes a pothole in a bridge.  It's almost like they sent out a demolition team.  The way some of the spans are cut looks almost like they knew what they were doing.

Of course the best theory is that America probably did it because for some reason whenever something explodes we get blamed for it.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #1859 on: October 08, 2022, 06:45:09 AM »
The OSI guys are saying it wasn't the truck.

https://twitter.com/vcdgf555/status/1578741313276899329