Was Earth Flat?

• 24 Replies
Was Earth Flat?
« on: January 13, 2022, 03:41:01 AM »
Now Earth is globe, not flat. It was flat long time ago.

I have completed secondary school with Gold Medal, University
with Cum Laude, I was lector and researcher at University, I
am author in Physical Review E. My last scientific-math results are
proofs of Riemann and abc conjectures. My principle of paper-writing is
"Whoever speaks must do so as one speaking the very words of God" 1 Peter 4:11.
If my proofs of Riemann and abc conjectures get published, then any my subsequent texts will be positively peer-reviewed and published. No text will be unpublished. Why? Because the Science and Math are based on authority.

I can explain the Theory of Evolution "man came from animals, but he remained animal" as result of the authority of Charles Darwin and satan. In Eastern Orthodox Church we write satan, with small s, because we are not respecting enemy of Jesus. Jesus is person, and satan has nothing in common with Jesus. Therefore, satan has to be written with small s. It is inevitable to have the head of science and math. I could take this function, with help of Jesus. Researches will be happy and free under us.

To quote Wikipedia at 2022 AD: "Modern flat Earth beliefs are promoted by organizations and individuals which make claims that the Earth is flat while denying the Earth's sphericity, contrary to over two millennia of scientific consensus. Flat Earth beliefs are pseudoscience; the theories and assertions are not based on scientific knowledge. Flat Earth advocates are classified by experts in philosophy and physics as science deniers."

Wikipedia's mistake is that it considers healthy people to be fools and psychos. No, they are quite normal. It's just that the world before the Biblical Great Flood was very different from 2022 AD. Earth was flat only for a short time in the past. The Bible describes it at the very beginning of the Old Testament. No problem with Physics or Cosmology in Flat Earth regime. It was God's thing, like greenhouse. People through "genetic memory" remember the time when "there was no rain, but steam watered the Earth", as Bible reminds humankind. There was no reincarnation, but there has to be "the memory of ancestors."

Flat earthers are not stupid. Yes, and take at least the atheists. "God is Spirit" (Bible). Two spirits are at war in the world: the Holy Spirit and the evil spirit (satan). Evil is the absence of good, so it does not exist but is present. Evil is nothing (nothingness) that is outside our holy reality. Therefore, some people feel that "there is no god", but other people feel that God exists. These are two different ones: god and God. An atheist, speaking of god, is not talking about Jesus, but about an idol.

CONCLUSION:

A. Among good things, readers have shown negativism, blaspheme, and heresy.

B. Flat earthers and Globe earthers are not stupid. But both kind of people do not see the whole situation.
They do not see "The Whole of the Moon", as tells this song:

Publication: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/357805968_Was_Earth_Flat

DISCUSSION:

Has something subsequently gone wrong with my mind?
Please, don't complain. Because I became funnier. I am Fun.

This is interesting, how did the planet change from flat to spherical?
Omnipotence of God. Before the Great Flood the God has not hesitated
to show His power and ability. That is why Flat Earth is like your
greenhouse. It is like your aquarium.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 09:32:45 PM by Astronomy »

Re: Was Earth Flat?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2022, 11:05:59 AM »
There are enough inconsistencies in that post to make me skeptical of the all the claims.

For example:
I am author in Physical Review E. My last scientific results are proofs of Riemann and abc conjectures.

The Reimann Hypothesis and abc conjecture are both matters of number theory, which is a branch of mathematics, not science (and, thus, can in principle be proven, unlike in science, where proof is not possible). It would seem like the author of an article published in one of the Physical Review journals should know those things. Pretenders often make those mistakes.

In case I'm wrong about this, has your claimed proof been published yet? If so, where?

This is interesting, how did the planet change from flat to spherical?
Omnipotence of God.

Um... that would get nowhere in a good peer-reviewed scientific journal. "God did it" as an explanation can't be tested, so it is not of interest to science. I realize this forum is far from being a peer-reviewed scientific publication, but why would a scientist worth his salt even suggest such a statement is meaningful at all if trying to convince technically-minded people of anything?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2022, 01:03:34 PM »
Um... that would get nowhere in a good peer-reviewed scientific journal. "God did it"
If my proofs of Riemann and abc conjectures get published, then any my subsequent texts will be positively peer-reviewed and published. No text will be unpublished. Why? Because the Science and Math are based on authority.

No problem with Physics or Cosmology in Flat Earth regime.
It was God's thing, like greenhouse.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 01:18:39 PM by Astronomy »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2022, 01:28:54 PM »
Um... that would get nowhere in a good peer-reviewed scientific journal. "God did it"

It was God's thing, like greenhouse.

Which God "authority" are you referring to?

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2022, 01:45:26 PM »

Before the Great Flood the God has not hesitated

JackBlack

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2022, 02:03:21 PM »
Wikipedia's mistake is that it considers healthy people to be fools and psychos.
It recognises they are spouting pure fiction, with no rational basis. That isn't a mistake.

It's just that the world before the Biblical Great Flood
So to try to show you aren't a fool or psycho, you refer to a mythical flood as if it was real?
Not a great start.

Appealing to a work of fiction won't help you.
Even most "Christians" will claim Genesis (or at least large portions of it) are not meant to be taken literally as a history of Earth, as it is pure fiction.

As it directly contradicts how Earth formed in cosmology and physics, there is a problem.

Earth formed by smaller bits of matter colliding to form a large, roughly spherical shape.
By the time Earth formed, it was already roughly spherical.

To claim otherwise is to go directly against physics and cosmology.

If you need to appeal to a god to explain how things work, you are not using physics/science and your work is not science. Instead you are using religion and likely going against physics/science.

the Holy Spirit and the evil spirit (satan).
Satan is a name, show it the respect it deserves with a capital S.

Satan is the comparatively good one in the Bible.
God is far more evil than Satan.

Evil is the absence of good
No, evil is the opposite of good.
Neutrality is the absence of good and evil.
As a simple example, consider a burning building, with someone trapped inside.
Good would be saving the person from the building, putting yourself in danger.
Evil would be trapping someone else.
Neutral would be neither.

Another example is consider a homeless person who needs money.
Good would be giving them money.
Evil would be taking the money they have.

This also makes no sense in light of your previous statement where you claimed Satan was evil. If evil is just the absence of good then it would be "and the spirit (Satan)".

It also makes no sense in the light of how your evil tyrant "punishes" people.
If evil was merely the absence of good, then as soon as you do any good, you would be a good person, with no amount of evil able to undo that good; and that means you don't deserve to be punished.
This would mean people like Hitler and Stalin (and even fictional characters like the evil tyrant you call God) would be deemed good as soon as they do any good with no amount of evil unable to counter it. Is that really what you think?

Biblically it makes far more sense for good to be the absence of evil.
That way as soon as you do any evil, you are evil and worthy of punishment, with no amount of good able to make up for that evil.

An atheist, speaking of god, is not talking about Jesus, but about an idol.
No, an atheist who says they do not believe in a god is talking about all gods. This includes your false idol Jesus and the evil tyrant God.
Note that Jesus is an idol, by definition:
"an object of extreme devotion"

"god" is a noun, which can refer to any god.
"God" is a name, used to refer to a god of a monotheistic religion/deism, usually the Abrahamic tyrant.

Pure nonsense.
Science and math are not based upon authority.
If the reviewers find problems with the work, it will be rejected. Even if you have already published other work.

It is also quite ridiculous to think a publication on math will make you more likely to be published in physics journals.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 02:04:57 PM by JackBlack »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2022, 02:07:50 PM »

Before the Great Flood the God has not hesitated

What great flood is that?

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2022, 05:09:45 PM »
Pure nonsense.
If the reviewers find problems with the work, it will be rejected. Even if you have already published other work.

It is also quite ridiculous to think a publication on math will make you more likely to be published in physics journals.

CONCLUSION:

B. I can explain the Theory of Evolution "man came from animals, but he remained animal" as result of the authority of Charles Darwin and satan. In Eastern Orthodox Church we write satan, with small s, because we are not respecting enemy of Jesus. Jesus is person, and satan has nothing in common with Jesus. Therefore, satan has to be written with small s.

C. You have written: "It is also quite ridiculous to think a publication on math will make you more likely to be published in physics journals." But to become famous (famous mathematician) is my only hope to publish the solution to Dark Matter and Dark Energy: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/356990154_To_solve_all_problems_and_Quantum_Gravity
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 05:25:16 PM by Astronomy »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2022, 05:27:24 PM »
Pure nonsense.

CONCLUSION:

B. I can explain the Theory of Evolution "man came from animals, but he remained animal" as result of the authority of Charles Darwin and satan. In Eastern Orthodox Church we write satan, with small s, because we are not respecting enemy of Jesus. Jesus is person, and satan has nothing in common with Jesus. Therefore, satan has to be written with small s.

They have a lot in common. Jesus and Satan were 'spirit brothers'.

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2022, 05:33:19 PM »
They have a lot in common. Jesus and Satan were 'spirit brothers'.

Among good things, readers have shown negativism, blaspheme, and heresy.

Danang

• Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2022, 05:43:57 PM »
"the Science and Math are based on authority."

~ that's why the existing science is still being on chaos.
• South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map
• Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2022, 09:31:24 PM »
"the Science and Math are based on authority."

~ that's why the existing science is still being on chaos.
It is inevitable to have the head of science and math. I could take this function, with help of Jesus.
Researches will be happy and free under us.

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2022, 09:48:43 PM »
Jesus is God of Freedom. We are free to give money or simply to pray for him.

JackBlack

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2022, 10:54:59 PM »
Really, that's your response? Because I don't accept your religion and point out so much nonsense you dismiss it as "negativism, blaspheme, and heresy."?

How about you try something rational?

B. I can explain the Theory of Evolution "man came from animals, but he remained animal" as result of the authority of Charles Darwin and satan.
No, evolution is not based upon authority, nor is it based upon your imaginary friend Satan.
And like I said, Satan is a name. Give it the respect it deserves and spell it with a capital S.
If not, give jesus and god the lack of respect they deserve and don't use a capital for them.

is my only hope to publish the solution to Dark Matter and Dark Energy
Well keep on hoping. If your only response to valid criticism is to insult those making it, you wont succeed.

Jesus is God of Freedom. We are free to give money or simply to pray for him.
jesus/god is god of obedience and tyranny.
Christianity does not promote freedom.
It promotes obedience to archaic commands that have no place in a modern world.
It even orders you to love jesus and hate everyone else.

That is not freedom.

But I guess because you have no rational objection you will just dismiss all that as "negativism, blaspheme, and heresy."
Your entire cult is negativism.

And good job entirely missing the point. That was an example to show that evil is not simply the absence of good like you falsely claimed.

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2022, 02:09:13 AM »
"Whoever is not with me is against me" Matthew 12:30.
"I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and
you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison" Matthew 25:43.
"What does those two verses has to do with my reply?"
To be honest, speaking with me makes many ones "just confused".
Culture shock. I am more advanced in theism, Science, Math,
Philosophy. Think. You are more intelligent, than you think
to be. There is divine potential in you, so, think.

If my proofs of Riemann and abc conjectures get published, then
any of my subsequent texts; like proof of Flat Earth will be positively peer-reviewed and
published. No text will be unpublished. Why? Because the
Science and Math are based on authority.

JackBlack

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2022, 02:39:24 AM »
[preach, preach, preach]

So I take it all you have is preaching? Nothing even resembling reason to refute what I have said?

Why come to a debate forum if you just want to preach?

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2022, 04:32:09 AM »
[preach, preach, preach]

So I take it all you have is preaching? Nothing even resembling reason to refute what I have said?

Why come to a debate forum if you just want to preach?

I am not preaching. I am not violating rules of the forum.

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2022, 05:58:18 AM »
If my proofs of Riemann and abc conjectures get published, then any my subsequent texts will be positively peer-reviewed and published.

If you had a proof of the Riemann conjecture, it would have been published and you would be famous.  But it hasn't been, and you aren't. And we won't hold our breath.

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2022, 07:42:22 AM »

If you had a proof of the Riemann conjecture, it would have been published and you would be famous.  But it hasn't been, and you aren't. And we won't hold our breath.
How a brilliant paper can be published in a mad crazy world? The world, where the absurd Theory of Evolution has won.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2022, 10:03:59 AM »

How a brilliant paper can be published in a mad crazy world? The world, where the absurd Theory of Evolution has won.

It doesn't have to be published for people to look at it an examine your "proof".

Here's Sir Michael Atiyah's 2018 proof:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17NBICP6OcUSucrXKNWvzLmrQpfUrEKuY/view

He simply presented his paper at a forum. You could simply self-publish yours and let people have at it.

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2022, 10:57:07 AM »

It doesn't have to be published for people to look at it an examine your "proof".

please read my proof, OK? If no, then it is negativism of yours, not Logic.

I have the degree of a Master of science. As such, I consider myself a
scientist. If so, I would like to be convinced of the mistakes I have done. Others
might become convinced of my mistakes, but I want to be convinced as well. I
listen to my colleagues, I consider their opinion. But their opinion has not
convinced me yet. Before publication, there could be an opinion mismatch.

We all have a warrior mentality. Life, as Charles Darwin has expressed it, is
a continuous fight for survival. Expressed in terms of scientific discourse,
it is not enough to write a proof. Rather, you must believe in it and stand
for it, as people around me are defending the prize money of the Clay
Institute as if it were their own.

THEY PROTECT prize money by making silly rules: proof must be
published in a most top math journal (not arXiv, not physics journal,
not ordinary math journal); after the publication, the five years must
pass of severe criticism and negativism. Because no journal believes in
my paper, I can not get money. No publication -- no money! But the
proof is perfect. They are making empty promises: ``Anybody can
earn millions by his mind!''

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2022, 11:24:01 AM »
Because no journal believes in my paper, I can not get money. No publication -- no money!

What have the journals you have submitted to said about your paper? In other words, why does it keep getting rejected?

You've posted 93 papers on vixra and none have been published? Why might that be?

JackBlack

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2022, 02:52:32 PM »
I am not preaching. I am not violating rules of the forum.
You are preaching.
You were literally taking verse from the Bible and providing them to try to dismiss what I said.
That is preaching.
You were trying to use the Bible, citing it as if it was fact to try to reject reality.
That is preaching.

Even from a more basic level, you spouted a bunch of baseless claims, and then when they were refuted, you just ignored that and threw out insults.
That is preaching.

Or to put it differently:
How an absurd mad crazy paper can be published in a brilliant world? The world, where the brilliant theory of evolution has won?

The theory of evolution is supported by mountains of evidence.
Creationism is supported by preaching.

I would like to be convinced of the mistakes I have done.
If that was the case you wouldn't have basically ignored my post by calling it negativism, blaspheme and heresy.

You certainly don't seem to want to be convinced of mistakes you have made.

THEY PROTECT prize money by making silly rules: proof must be
published in a most top math journal (not arXiv, not physics journal,
not ordinary math journal); after the publication, the five years must
pass of severe criticism and negativism.
They aren't silly rules.
The first is to set a bar so you can't just have loads of people submit crap, far too much to deal with it all, and then have 1 claim the prize money.
This first step basically means it must pass peer review, rather than just being any old nonsense.
The second, it is actually 2 years, not 5. That is because the process of peer review is not perfect. This gives others a chance to respond and show flaws in the proof.

You are basically complaining that they want the proof to be sound and withstand scruitiny.

If you actually had proof you would be happy with those conditions.
If instead you just had a trick which you can pretend is proof, you wouldn't as it means your trick wouldn't qualify.
If the proof was perfect, you would have been able to get it published.
But none of this has anything to do with your false claim that Earth was flat.

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2022, 10:12:56 PM »

If instead you just had a trick which you can pretend is proof, you wouldn't as it means your trick wouldn't qualify.

So, if a referee [like you] hates a proof of Dmitri, he can write "it is a trick", and paper will be rejected. Not because of Logic, but because of referee's bad feeling.

JackBlack

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2022, 01:29:34 AM »
So, if a referee [like you] hates a proof of Dmitri, he can write "it is a trick", and paper will be rejected. Not because of Logic, but because of referee's bad feeling.
If he did, the editor would dismiss that review and send it to another referee.

Again, none of this is helping your claims that Earth was flat.

How about you try dealing with that?