How was the Ice Wall created?

• 29 Replies
« on: January 28, 2007, 03:01:28 AM »
Seems rather convenient that a giant wall surrounds the enitre edge of the flat planet.
lat is for pancakes.

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2007, 03:07:56 AM »
Well my guess without proof, would be alot of water and very fucking cold weather for along time. Hmmm ice age ahhh ice wall got it

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2007, 03:12:37 AM »
Quote from: "Free Willy"
Well my guess without proof, would be alot of water and very fraking cold weather for along time. Hmmm ice age ahhh ice wall got it

And created this perfect wall around the edge?
lat is for pancakes.

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2007, 03:13:42 AM »
Well I am trying to find out myself, I am sure they were not like concrete works smothing the edges

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2007, 03:15:13 AM »
Well I am trying to find out myself, I am sure they were not like concrete works smothing the edges

Just curious...BC?
lat is for pancakes.

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2007, 03:18:22 AM »
Quote from: "FlatTopFred"

Just curious...BC?

yep true....MF

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2007, 04:51:29 AM »
y the power of gray skull

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2007, 04:55:58 AM »
Quote from: "darkstorm"
it was built by this man..

http://www.sanjoseca.gov/district5/Bob%20Builder%201.jpg

Thank you

Re: How was the Ice Wall created?
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2007, 07:42:31 AM »
Seems rather convenient that a giant wall surrounds the enitre edge of the flat planet.

It seems rather convenient that people need a mix of roughly 30% Oxygen, 70% Nitrogen in the atmosphere to survive and that's what we've got on earth. Or does it? <_<

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2007, 10:45:35 AM »

Who said it was a perfect wall?

~D-Draw

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2007, 12:21:41 PM »
Quote from: "DiegoDraw"

Who said it was a perfect wall?

~D-Draw

We're alive arnt we? If it was imperfect, the water would go out into outer space.
FE Pwnage Archive

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=8101.0

The Engineer is still a douchebag

?

Rick_James

• The Elder Ones
  • Rick <3 Gayer
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2007, 05:04:59 PM »
Use the search function people for crying out loud.

?

6strings

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2007, 06:22:39 PM »
We're alive arnt we? If it was imperfect, the water would go out into outer space.

Exactly, it's the anthropic principle at work.  Yay! Problem solved!

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2007, 06:27:42 PM »
Quote from: "texta"

It seems rather convenient that people need a mix of roughly 30% Oxygen, 70% Nitrogen in the atmosphere to survive and that's what we've got on earth. Or does it? <_<

It's not convenient. We just use what's there. If our atmosphere was different, then different lifeforms would have developped.

But the reason no one can explain how the ice wall would be there is because it makes no sense.
atttttttup was right when he said joseph bloom is right, The Engineer is a douchebag.

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2007, 04:13:55 AM »
Quote from: "Rick_James"

How clever. If you could just stop any questions from being asked a
second time, you could conveniently hide all the unanswered questions
behind pages and pages of spam.

« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2007, 05:15:45 AM »
Quote from: "phaseshifter"

It's not convenient. We just use what's there. If our atmosphere was different, then different lifeforms would have developped.

But the reason no one can explain how the ice wall would be there is because it makes no sense.

How could you miss his point with a 12x telescopic zoom and a sniper rifle as long as a my car!?!?!?

The Ice Wall formed because theres no strong source of heat at the edge of the world (space is cold I hear...) so obviously water.... well... it kinda freezes... Strong as steel at those temperatures. Natural occurence and all...

I guess it would have been better had he said "Seems kind of convenient, us having an earth to sit on our asses on, while argueing over how an ice wall was formed"...

It's convenient that Mt. Raineer is in Washington, otherwise I might have to travel very long distences just to find a mountain to go skiing. It's convenient that California has a long coast line since it's so famous for being a surfer paradise...
Quote from: BOGWarrior89

I'm giving you five points for that one

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2007, 05:19:41 AM »
Quote from: "CharlesJohnson"
Quote from: "Rick_James"

How clever. If you could just stop any questions from being asked a
second time, you could conveniently hide all the unanswered questions
behind pages and pages of spam.

Well if morons like yourself actually used the search function, unansweared questions wouldn't be drowned out by the 2 seconds-of-thought questions that get asked 10 BILLION TIMES A DAY!

Oh and you might FIND an unansweared question IF YOU SEARCHED, and posted in that thread thereby ressurecting that question  and asking why it was never really answeared -gaspzzzzzz- OMG!!!!! A WAY TO DISS FEers THAT A REer WITH A FLAT BRAIN NEVER REALIZED!!!! OMGNOSE!!!!
Quote from: BOGWarrior89

I'm giving you five points for that one

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2007, 07:05:28 AM »
Quote from: "Wolfwood"
Oh and you might FIND an unansweared question IF YOU SEARCHED, and posted in that thread thereby ressurecting that question  and asking why it was never really answeared -gaspzzzzzz- OMG!!!!! A WAY TO DISS FEers THAT A REer WITH A FLAT BRAIN NEVER REALIZED!!!! OMGNOSE!!!!

:lol: lol I love kids... I find them so amusing

What would you suggest I search for?
"Unanswered questions"....?

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2007, 04:22:34 PM »

BY ALOT OF FUCKING
[size=24]TIME IS CUBIC[/size]

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2007, 09:26:02 PM »

How could you miss his point with a 12x telescopic zoom and a sniper rifle as long as a my car!?!?!?

The Ice Wall formed because theres no strong source of heat at the edge of the world (space is cold I hear...) so obviously water.... well... it kinda freezes... Strong as steel at those temperatures. Natural occurence and all...

I guess it would have been better had he said "Seems kind of convenient, us having an earth to sit on our asses on, while argueing over how an ice wall was formed"...

It's convenient that Mt. Raineer is in Washington, otherwise I might have to travel very long distences just to find a mountain to go skiing. It's convenient that California has a long coast line since it's so famous for being a surfer paradise...

How would all that water just freeze into place instead of just fall of the edge? The earth was young at some point you know.
atttttttup was right when he said joseph bloom is right, The Engineer is a douchebag.

EvilToothpaste

• The Reverse Engineer
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2007, 10:28:06 PM »
How would all that water just freeze into place instead of just fall of the edge? The earth was young at some point you know.

There are rocks under and in the ice wall.

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2007, 06:27:48 PM »
Quote from: "EvilToothpaste"

That still doesn't explain how all the water would just suddently freeze at the same time.

And how would you explain moutains forming at the edge?

?

BOGWarrior89

• We are as one.
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2007, 07:14:33 PM »
Quote from: "EvilToothpaste"

That still doesn't explain how all the water would just suddently freeze at the same time.

You see, there's this thing called "space", and, from what I hear, it's pretty damn cold ...

And how would you explain mountains forming at the edge?

Plate tectonics, if I had to guess.

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2007, 07:15:49 PM »

RELIGION FOOL.

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2007, 07:18:52 PM »
i think that, according to the FE, we are gods milkshake. the ice wall is whipped cream around the edges

?

BOGWarrior89

• We are as one.
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2007, 07:20:50 PM »
Quote from: "m4a1_assassin"
i think that, according to the FE, we are gods milkshake. the ice wall is whipped cream around the edges

So, run away whenever we see a giant straw?

(Erasmus, you get credit for this, for you were my inspiration.)

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2007, 07:23:03 PM »
waaaait a minute, wasnt erasmus a northern Renaissance humanist who based his ideals on social reform through faith or some shit like that? (no im not weird, im just taking ap european history)

EvilToothpaste

• The Reverse Engineer
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2007, 07:32:57 PM »
Erasmus was also the name of Charles Darwin's grandfather.

?

BOGWarrior89

• We are as one.
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2007, 08:03:05 PM »
He's also an administrator for the Forums.

midgard

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2007, 04:43:17 AM »
Quote from: "CharlesJohnson"

:lol: lol I love kids... I find them so amusing

What would you suggest I search for?
"Unanswered questions"....?

:lol: People who're 20 going on 30 are funnier.