NORTHERN HEMIPLANE IS MUCH MUCH WIDER THAN WHAT YOU THINK

• 89 Replies

Danang

• Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
NORTHERN HEMIPLANE IS MUCH MUCH WIDER THAN WHAT YOU THINK
« on: September 08, 2021, 12:11:30 AM »
Wrong globe assumption gives you wrong prediction about sail time.

Tokyo to Vancouver by ship takes 21 days actually, not 8 days 22 hours as predictied by globe calculation..

PHEW FE Map unbeatable  ✌😎
• South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map
• Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/

Danang

Re: NORTHERN HEMIPLANE IS MUCH MUCH WIDER THAN WHAT YOU THINK
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2021, 12:12:15 AM »

JackBlack

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2021, 12:59:57 AM »
Wrong globe assumption gives you wrong prediction about sail time.

Tokyo to Vancouver by ship takes 21 days actually, not 8 days 22 hours as predictied by globe calculation..
You mean it doesn't agree with your fantasy.
But that just means your fantasy is wrong, not reality.
Do you have any evidence it takes 21 days?

Danang

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2021, 01:25:34 AM »
"Average/ Estimated port-to-port shipping times from Tokyo or Yokohama, Japan to Canadian cities once the vessels leave are as follows:

Vancouver: 21 days...."

https://www.jluggage.com/shipping/from-japan-to-canada-time.html

JackBlack

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2021, 01:47:13 AM »
"Average/ Estimated port-to-port shipping times from Tokyo or Yokohama, Japan to Canadian cities once the vessels leave are as follows:

Vancouver: 21 days...."
So that is no you can't show it.
You need to show that the ship is travelling along a direct route at that speed.

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2021, 03:13:33 AM »
Have you read the information that link to jluggage.com tells you?   I think not.  As usual for a flat Earth believer you have read something and then cherry-picked certain bits of it to suit.

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2021, 06:41:01 AM »
Danang,

‘Port to port’ times include customs procedures on arrival.

Also, have you ever been to Vancouver? There are always many large ships waiting in Burrard Inlet for a berth, some can be there for days at a time.

The journey time you’re looking at is the time it takes for a package to make the journey, be landed at the port and clear customs, not just the physical journey of the ship.

JackBlack

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2021, 02:33:08 PM »
Another interesting thing I found:
https://www.jluggage.com/shipping-japan-transittime.html

Why does it say Vancouver is 12 days?

Danang

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2021, 04:43:24 PM »
Okay, good point... BUT...

Speed is a b*tch  ;D ;D ;D

https://owlcation.com/misc/Fastest-Aircraft-Carriers-in-the-World

"Top Speed: 351 knots [404 mph or 650 kmph] [Though estimated that it go till 740 kmph]"

Sustained Speed: 232 knots [267 mph or 430 kmph]"

The "official speed" says it's 20 knots and max speed = 30 knots  :o.
This is similar to plane's speed that is called "800 kph" but in reality it can compete neck to neck with the SUN.

Let me see your argument ✌

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2021, 05:51:50 PM »

Speed is a b*tch  ;D ;D ;D

What in the world are you rambling on about? Do you have a point you're trying to make?

JackBlack

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2021, 02:46:24 AM »

Speed is a b*tch
And it is something you really can't comprehend.
You seem to keep on misusing it to pretend there is a problem.

"Top Speed: 351 knots [404 mph or 650 kmph] [Though estimated that it go till 740 kmph]"

Sustained Speed: 232 knots [267 mph or 430 kmph]"
For a low flying plane, not surprising.
But we were talking about boats.

So now it isn't just speed you are confusing, it is vehicle type as well.
Does a 9 hour flight provide the northern hemiSPHERE is much smaller than you claim?

This is similar to plane's speed that is called "800 kph" but in reality it can compete neck to neck with the SUN.
Really?
A plane's speed is similar to a plane's speed?
Who would have thought.
What will you tell us next? A car's speed is similar to a car's speed?

When you get down to actual boats you get this:
Top Speed: 35.2 knots [40.5 mph or 65.2 kmph] [Guinness World Record holder]
Sustained Speed: 30 knots [34.52 mph or 55.57 kmph]

But even that doesn't really help you as the latest comparison was for shipping, i.e. cargo ships, not a battleship.

in reality it can compete neck to neck with the SUN.
A standard 12 hour clock is twice as fast as the sun at the north pole.

You first.

Danang

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2021, 04:24:15 AM »
The more evidence the better for PHEW.

Tokyo to Vancouver by globe based maths gives illogical speed of ship:

If the shipping time – 13 days, the speed becomes : 24 kph

If the shipping time – 18 days, the speed becomes : 17 kph

While the range of container ship’s speed in reality is between 16 knots to 24 knots, or 29 kph to 44 kph. Globe maths’ 17 kph to 24 kph is off range., or too slow.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 04:27:28 AM by Danang »

Danang

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2021, 04:26:30 AM »
Which English did you use?
"Port to Port" means "Door to Door"??? 👍

JackBlack

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2021, 05:27:36 AM »
The more evidence the better for PHEW.
Unfortunately, you are yet to find any evidence that supports "phew".

Tokyo to Vancouver by globe based maths gives illogical speed of ship
No it doesn't.

Notice how it gives a range? That is because it is giving a time from location to location, not just the time a hypothetical ship would take to transit directly.
Without any more details, this can include time to load onto the ship, the ship to depart, the ship to wait for an opportunity to dock, to unload the ship, and then to clear customs.

And you can do the same with the south. e.g. https://www.movehub.com/au/international-shipping/new-zealand/auckland-from-sydney/
If the shipping time is 4 days, that is 22 km/h
If the shipping time is 6 days, that is 15 km/h

So unless you are planning on also saying the south is much larger...

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2021, 11:58:17 AM »
All maps are wrong. I pondered about the shape of the earth for years. I proposed different theories but truth is no one knows and I have given up. It could be a globe as they tell us, it could be circular and flat, it could be cylider shape as described by Amadeo Giannini, it could be infinite, we really don't know. When God liberates this world from Masonic plague and all these secret societies disappear we will indeed know the truth. Right now we could only speculate and only people on the very top know the real truth.

What we do know is this; No one is allowed to explore neither extreme North or extreme South.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 11:59:54 AM by New Earth »
JJA voted for Pedro

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2021, 01:42:22 PM »
Which English did you use?
"Port to Port" means "Door to Door"??? 👍

Weird, shipping by plane can take 1 to 3 days. I guess at the outer range the planes are flying at 65 mph?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2021, 01:43:59 PM »
All maps are wrong.

How are all maps wrong? Have you ever used a map before?

JackBlack

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2021, 02:30:03 PM »
All maps are wrong.
What makes you say that?
Are you considering the distortions that are required when looking at a flat map of a round Earth? Or are you expecting the flat maps to be accurate with a constant scale? If the latter, that would only be the case if Earth is flat.
If you consider the distortions, they seem to quite accurately map the RE.

I pondered about the shape of the earth for years. I proposed different theories but truth is no one knows and I have given up.
Only if you want to play the game of "no one knows anything".
For the practical use of the word know, we know Earth is round. We know it is approximately a sphere, which is better approximated as an oblate spheroid, but which has hills and mountains and the like.

There is really no reason to claim no one knows the shape of Earth.

What we do know is this; No one is allowed to explore neither extreme North or extreme South.
No, what we do know is that people continually lie about the north and/or south, falsely claiming people aren't allowed to go there.
But there is nothing stopping you.
If you think you know no one is allowed to, why don't you explain how you know this?
Is it because you need to claim that to pretend we don't know Earth is round?

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2021, 10:52:22 PM »
Fake statements again. We don't know that earth is round we are told that the earth is round by same people who lie about everything else so why believe them? And of course no ordinary person is allowed to explore extreme Arctic or Antarctic, we talked about this endlessly on this forum so why beat a dead horse?

Maps are perhaps wrong but they do work, let me explain why. The maps are made for us to navigate the earth, so the airline pilots and ship captains don't get lost. Maps work and they are made to work well. I believe the shape of continents we see on maps are also pretty accurate although may be a bit distorted. However it has nothing to do with Earth being a globe nor does it prove that earth is round. Our continents may exist on flat surface and maps may perfectly work, let me also remind you that all maps are flat and although roundies say they are projection of a globe, this has never been proven. Earth is most likely a simulation Matrix so of course the maps are gonna work, what shape the earth is, we don't know.
JJA voted for Pedro

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2021, 12:02:12 AM »
Fake statements again. We don't know that earth is round we are told that the earth is round by same people who lie about everything else so why believe them? And of course no ordinary person is allowed to explore extreme Arctic or Antarctic, we talked about this endlessly on this forum so why beat a dead horse?

Define "ordinary".

let me also remind you that all maps are flat and although roundies say they are projection of a globe, this has never been proven.

Do you smoke a lot of pot? I don't mean recreationally. I mean professionally, perhaps competitively - Because you must be baked to the bejesus to come up with something like this.

Let's quickly take Google maps. I'm guessing the most widely used mapping system, perhaps globally. In their documentation, source code if you will, they state that the presentation layer, what we see, uses a Mercator projection. And we all know how one creates a Mercator Projection, it's a projection from a globe. Look it up. It's been beyond proven. It's ok, I know, I'm not judging, you're just super high and that's why you write such ridiculousness.

Challenge for you: Find a map that is commonly used today and is accurate, for long hauls, say LA to NYC or maybe NYC to Paris, that is not rendered from a globe projection.

JackBlack

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2021, 12:45:18 AM »
Fake statements again.
Thanks for prefixes your post with a very simple description of it.
That does seem to be all you have, a bunch of fake statements built upon wilful ignorance/wilfully rejecting reality.

We don't know that earth is round
Would you prefer if I said I know, rather than we?
That way it wont include you.

We have plentiful evidence that Earth is round.
Many different types of evidence as well.
Enough to convince any sane person.
So we do KNOW that Earth is round.

And of course no ordinary person is allowed to explore extreme Arctic or Antarctic, we talked about this endlessly on this forum so why beat a dead horse?
You mean you and other FEers have baselessly asserted that lie repeatedly on this forum and had it refuted plenty of times.
Ordinary people are allowed to explore the Arctic and Antarctic.
What isn't allowed is military activity in the Antarctic.

No FEer has ever been able to substantiate their claim that no one is allowed into Antarctica.
The closest they get is people who didn't pay for insurance have been prosecuted.

Maps are perhaps wrong but they do work
Impossible. If they were wrong, you would not be able to use them for navigation the way they are.
The distances would end up completely wrong, and planes would drop out of the sky, running out of fuel.
Maps work because they accurately map Earth.

let me also remind you that all maps are flat and although roundies say they are projection of a globe, this has never been proven.
And let me remind you, there is flat map of Earth with a constant scale which gets the distances even remotely correct on a global scale.
Instead, they are only accurate when you account for the distortions introduced by the projection.
Let me also remind you that there are loads of flat maps, with different distortions due to it being a different projections, but only 1 globe.
The globe can be projected to the countless different map projections using various formulas (the exact formula depends on the projection).

If these maps were just flat maps of a flat Earth, it would be the other way around, with a single flat map, and many different projections onto a globe.
The fact that there is only a single globe which accurately maps the world, and it can be projected onto a flat surface to match various flat maps, shows that Earth is ~ a globe.

So no, we know Earth is round.
There is no reason to doubt that.
You can ignore all the evidence if you want, but that just means you are being wilfully ignorant and it has no bearing on other people knowing that Earth is round.

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2021, 09:56:23 AM »

Define "ordinary".

Do you smoke a lot of pot? I don't mean recreationally. I mean professionally, perhaps competitively - Because you must be baked to the bejesus to come up with something like this.

Let's quickly take Google maps. I'm guessing the most widely used mapping system, perhaps globally. In their documentation, source code if you will, they state that the presentation layer, what we see, uses a Mercator projection. And we all know how one creates a Mercator Projection, it's a projection from a globe. Look it up. It's been beyond proven. It's ok, I know, I'm not judging, you're just super high and that's why you write such ridiculousness.

Challenge for you: Find a map that is commonly used today and is accurate, for long hauls, say LA to NYC or maybe NYC to Paris, that is not rendered from a globe projection.

WOW another personal attack, now you saying that I'm high? Are you capable of any debate without insults? I really don't understand why admins allow you to remain on main forums.
JJA voted for Pedro

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2021, 12:10:31 PM »

Define "ordinary".

WOW another personal attack, now you saying that I'm high? Are you capable of any debate without insults? I really don't understand why admins allow you to remain on main forums.

Since when is being baked to the bejesus an insult? It's just an observation.

And I did give you a debate. I specifically called out how you are wrong about map projections and even gave you a challenge to refute. But since you are so high, I'm guessing you're having hard time forming a logical response.

In short, you are 100% wrong about map projections and are literally just making things up. Par for the course.

JackBlack

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2021, 02:48:12 PM »
Are you capable of any debate without insults?
Are you capable of any debate at all?

Debate requires more than you just continually making baselessly claims and being wilfully ignorant.

For example, instead of just appealing to the insults, you could discuss the fact that maps are projections of the globe, and the implications that has on the known shape of Earth.

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2021, 09:38:47 PM »
You know Stash you really need to stop following me around on these forums and you Jack Black you need to stop posting.
JJA voted for Pedro

rvlvr

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2021, 10:00:50 PM »
You still offer no evidence to justify your claims.

JackBlack

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2021, 05:15:44 AM »
You know Stash you really need to stop following me around on these forums and you Jack Black you need to stop posting.
How about this, I'll stop posting when other people stop posting crap?
That includes you.

Until then, how about you defend your claims?

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2021, 11:27:34 AM »
stop posting.
JJA voted for Pedro

rvlvr

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2021, 01:05:28 PM »
Yeah. Highly annoying someone asks for more evidence than just personal/subjective musings.

JackBlack

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2021, 02:38:51 PM »
stop posting.
You first.
Or, actually try providing evidence for your insane claims.