AUSTRALIA

• 592 Replies

JJA

• Math is math!
Re: AUSTRALIA
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2021, 12:59:24 PM »
Every time it's always drug-dealers, terrorists and pedophiles.

It's not just pedos they are after either. Although it's odd that seems to be the one you take umbrage on  ??? :-\

Dude, I mentioned three groups. You really need to read posts before replying, or practice counting to three. :P

Anyway, I'm not even sure who I'm talking to now. Since the government can now take over your computer and accounts, how do I know you aren't some government agent?  Are you really shifter? How can anyone know?

Anything said by some so called Australian pleb is now suspect and can't be believed. I find it very suspicious how supportive of this law you are, almost like it's propaganda written by the government. Very suspicious indeed. I wonder what crime they suspected you might be planning to commit.

Aww shit. You sure got me ::) Thanks for blowing my cover and getting me fired  >:( I guess I'll have to hand the account back to Shifter now

You're inability to count to three gave you away. Even Shifter can get that high.   ;D

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2021, 01:02:25 PM »
Every time it's always drug-dealers, terrorists and pedophiles.

It's not just pedos they are after either. Although it's odd that seems to be the one you take umbrage on  ??? :-\

Dude, I mentioned three groups. You really need to read posts before replying, or practice counting to three. :P

Anyway, I'm not even sure who I'm talking to now. Since the government can now take over your computer and accounts, how do I know you aren't some government agent?  Are you really shifter? How can anyone know?

Anything said by some so called Australian pleb is now suspect and can't be believed. I find it very suspicious how supportive of this law you are, almost like it's propaganda written by the government. Very suspicious indeed. I wonder what crime they suspected you might be planning to commit.

Aww shit. You sure got me ::) Thanks for blowing my cover and getting me fired  >:( I guess I'll have to hand the account back to Shifter now

You're inability to count to three gave you away. Even Shifter can get that high.   ;D

I'm from the Australian gubberment. We dont get the jobs by being smart and educated. We get it because of cronyism and nepotism 8)

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2021, 01:09:57 PM »

"I can't breathe" George Floyd RIP

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2021, 01:15:17 PM »
American parents : WE ARE DONE : https://streamable.com/ov54nn

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2021, 01:22:44 PM »
Oh yeah, something out of infowars is sooooo credible
https://www.infowars.com/posts/australian-police-violate-lockdown-rules-to-host-lgbt-office-party/

Stop reading bullshit. It's bad for your brain

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2021, 07:41:00 PM »

My advice is if you know nothing about what's going on in Australia, dont embarrass yourself pretending you know . . .
Back at ya   8)

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2021, 11:31:53 PM »
Oh yeah, something out of infowars is sooooo credible
https://www.infowars.com/posts/australian-police-violate-lockdown-rules-to-host-lgbt-office-party/

Stop reading bullshit. It's bad for your brain

LOL,  Check who the author is...  None other than Mr Prison Planet himself  "Paul Joseph Watson".

He got kicked off pretty much all social media a while ago.  Chemtrails, Gay frogs, Illuminati,  anti-feminist, anti-islam and all the rest...  He's a clown.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2021, 04:37:39 AM »
Door-to-door medical kidnappings begin in Australia : https://www.brighteon.com/938e1f95-6053-4998-8a73-4f28f4461274
This is Australia - C'est l'Australie - 2021 - WW3: the War against Satan : https://www.brighteon.com/d3848694-4c83-4218-b390-eb8a95de2d9b
AUSTRALIA COVID MARSHAL LAW - SOS to USA & The World : https://www.brighteon.com/7c2ac689-f8fb-4b46-adbd-258fab5f836f

Highlights of interview with Dr. Peter McCullough on covid vaccine dangerous : https://www.brighteon.com/d9f93f6c-6c0a-4ec7-a747-31a394ec3ae3
Dr. Judy Mikovits interviewed by the Health Ranger: Fauci's covid crimes aren't his first "plandemic" : https://www.brighteon.com/dc43ea4a-e64b-42a4-8737-1efb436751b5
Red Cross warns vaccines WIPE OUT antibodies and vaxxed can't donate plasma : https://www.brighteon.com/43a569c3-a3c8-4fdc-ab6d-667b9b6ed56e

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. warns America: "We all need to resist" vaccine tyranny... the time has come! : https://www.brighteon.com/7bc6967a-ac24-4710-a116-88574d0f7ecf

STAND or FALL : https://www.brighteon.com/83fbdab8-6793-49d0-8116-c5fe038fe7d6
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 04:39:39 AM by cikljamas »

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2021, 04:42:48 AM »
STAND YOUR GROUND : https://streamable.com/va794k
"IT'S ABOUT THE LONG TERM. IT IS THE LAW OF NATURE. THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW THIS." (MARK PASSIO) : https://www.bitchute.com/video/gW3Y4thwKV2J/
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 04:50:46 AM by cikljamas »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2021, 04:56:16 AM »
Your stupid meme tries to suggest that suicide is unique to 2021. Also, the lockdown in Victoria/NSW this year has only been the last few weeks. (few months for NSW) Up until then, the state was pretty much business as usual

You really outdo yourself in stupidity with every post

For reference, before covid was even a thing in 2019 there were 3318 suicide deaths in Australia

Know your place

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2021, 05:08:41 AM »
Your stupid meme tries to suggest that suicide is unique to 2021. Also, the lockdown in Victoria/NSW this year has only been the last few weeks. (few months for NSW) Up until then, the state was pretty much business as usual

For reference, before covid was even a thing in 2019 there were 3318 suicide deaths in Australia

So, nothing extraordinarily is happening in Australia in terms of severely restricted human rights?

All these videos and first hand testimonies of Australians that you can see in videos that i share with you were somehow faked?

In the picture above i noticed this : 0 covid deaths in Victoria and 0 covid deaths in NSW!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 05:11:05 AM by cikljamas »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #71 on: September 02, 2021, 05:20:10 AM »

So, nothing extraordinarily is happening in Australia in terms of severely restricted human rights?

All these videos and first hand testimonies of Australians that you can see in videos that i share with you were somehow faked?

In the picture above i noticed this : 0 covid deaths in Victoria and 0 covid deaths in NSW!

So far there have been at least 100 deaths in NSW
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-01/nsw-records-100-covid-19-deaths-since-delta-outbreak/100423064

Several in Victoria (the outbreak there has only just begun)

Be sure if there was no mitigation, our death toll would be in the many thousands of deaths. Look at America's 642K death toll and even they have mitigation efforts but it was just half heatedly taken by too many

You are an advocate of misery and death

Know your place

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2021, 05:50:28 AM »

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-01/nsw-records-100-covid-19-deaths-since-delta-outbreak/100423064

Be sure if there was no mitigation, our death toll would be in the many thousands of deaths. Look at America's 642K death toll and even they have mitigation efforts but it was just half heatedly taken by too many

I am an advocate of misery and death?

O.K., i have an idea how we can determine who is an advocate of misery and death. In a similar way how we can determine whether the earth is spherically shaped or flat. I already asked of you if you are capable to show us one single footage of open discussion between first class medical experts (of different opinions on the true nature of this pandemia) that has been held anywhere in the world in last two years, and what was your answer? Silence! If there is no discussion, it means there is only one opinion that is allowed. IS THAT SCIENCE OR NOT? Can you answer this simple question. I am not an expert, but i use my common sense. So, let me ask you something : How do you comment this :

The most vaccinated country in the world produces the greatest (relatively) number of covid cases? Even if you are not an expert you should be able to put two and two together, shouldn't you? I don't even doubt you are able to do that, there is some other problem with people like you. And if you are not payed by government then i don't know why you are on the wrong side of history. Maybe you don't know the true answer to this question, too. I assume that if you were aware that you are on the wrong side of history you would change your mind and get on the right side of history. Or maybe you wouldn't do that even if you were aware of which side is right one and which one is wrong? Let me help you :

« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 05:54:36 AM by cikljamas »

« Reply #73 on: September 02, 2021, 05:51:38 AM »
So Fauci was proved right and was doing his job properly.  Is that your point?

He also said:

Fauci, who has advised six presidents now on health issues and has more than 30 years of experience in infectious disease, said there's "no doubt in anyone's mind (the Trump administration) will be faced with the challenges that their predecessors were faced with."

So he is basically telling governments to prepare properly for epidemics.  What is wrong with that?

Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #74 on: September 02, 2021, 05:58:40 AM »
So Fauci was proved right and was doing his job properly.  Is that your point?

He also said:

Fauci, who has advised six presidents now on health issues and has more than 30 years of experience in infectious disease, said there's "no doubt in anyone's mind (the Trump administration) will be faced with the challenges that their predecessors were faced with."

So he is basically telling governments to prepare properly for epidemics.  What is wrong with that?

[/quote]

The problem with this is that he saw the future, only he didn't see the future far enough : Had he been able to see far enough he would have seen himself hanging on the rope.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2021, 06:00:00 AM »

Yes you are.

If you spread misinformation that causes misery and death, then yes you are advocating for misery and death.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2021, 06:19:18 AM »

O.K., i have an idea how we can determine who is an advocate of misery and death. In a similar way how we can determine whether the earth is spherically shaped or flat. I already asked of you if you are capable to show us one single footage of open discussion between first class medical experts (of different opinions on the true nature of this pandemia) that has been held anywhere in the world in last two years, and what was your answer? Silence! If there is no discussion, it means there is only one opinion that is allowed. IS THAT SCIENCE OR NOT? Can you answer this simple question. I am not an expert, but i use my common sense. So, let me ask you something : How do you comment this :

The most vaccinated country in the world produces the greatest (relatively) number of covid cases? Even if you are not an expert you should be able to put two and two together, shouldn't you? I don't even doubt you are able to do that, there is some other problem with people like you. And if you are not payed by government then i don't know why you are on the wrong side of history. Maybe you don't know the true answer to this question, too. I assume that if you were aware that you are on the wrong side of history you would change your mind and get on the right side of history. Or maybe you wouldn't do that even if you were aware of which side is right one and which one is wrong? Let me help you :

Not sure what your point about Israel is? Nobody is saying that vaccines prevent transmission. Your body needs to have the virus enter your body before your immune system deals with it. Then there is also fomite transmission, made all the more possible from unvaccinated morons like yourself. The metric you need to look at is how many vaccinated people in Israel are now in hospital or dying

I'll be vaccinated and I fully expect I'll come into contact with the corone and I can take heart of the fact that my chances of death would have gone from quite possible to astronomically unlikely

Do you ever get tired of embarrassing yourself?

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-644288348135
THE FACTS: Israel was one of the first countries to vaccinate a huge swath of its population against COVID-19. Health officials around the world have been watching to see how the country fares against COVID-19 variants and how effective the Pfizer vaccine works at protecting the population.

Misleading posts on social media are now twisting data from Israel to falsely claim the country’s vaccination program is a failure due to the number of breakthrough cases of COVID-19 among the vaccinated. Medical professionals say Israel’s vaccine program is making remarkable progress against the virus.

“The vaccination campaign was hugely effective,” Dr. William A Petri, professor of infectious diseases at the University of Virginia, said of Israel’s efforts. “It’s really extraordinary how well these vaccines work.”

Experts say the country’s high vaccination rates are keeping case numbers down and reducing hospitalization and deaths even as the delta variant is provoking an uptick in infections. Data from Johns Hopkins University shows Israel documented 1,118 new cases on July 21 -- which is less than a tenth of the 11,934 new cases the country had at its peak on Jan. 27, before vaccines were widespread.

“It doesn’t mean vaccines don’t work,” Dr. Robert Cyril Bollinger, Johns Hopkins University professor of infectious diseases, said about Israel’s data. “They have very low rates after vaccination versus where they were before vaccination.”

The vast majority of the new cases in the past month have shown only mild symptoms, but at least 73 people have had serious cases of COVID-19, the Associated Press reported. That is well below the more than 1,000 serious cases treated each day at the height of the pandemic, but up from 19 in mid-June.

Eran Segal, a scientist at Israel’s Weizmann Institute of Science who tracks COVID-19 data, tweeted on July 16 that the percent of COVID-19 patients who become critically ill has now decreased to 1.6% compared to 4% during a winter spike before vaccines were available.

As of Sunday, 56.3% of new cases in Israel were among vaccinated people. But that statistic reflects the fact that the majority of the population is now fully vaccinated.

Israel has a population of approximately 9.3 million people, of which more than 60% are fully vaccinated, according to July 21 numbers from the online scientific publication, Our World In Data. The country has had one of the swiftest vaccine rollouts in the world. By February, 80% of those over 60 had already received shots.

Since the start of the pandemic, experts have pointed out that vaccines are not 100% effective. In a July 5 statement, Israel’s Ministry of Health addressed the effectiveness of the Pfizer vaccine in light of the spreading delta variant and said, “the vaccine maintains an effectiveness rate of about 93% in preventing serious illness and hospitalization cases.”

Know your place

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2021, 07:39:05 AM »

Not sure what your point about Israel is? Nobody is saying that vaccines prevent transmission. Your body needs to have the virus enter your body before your immune system deals with it. Then there is also fomite transmission, made all the more possible from unvaccinated morons like yourself. The metric you need to look at is how many vaccinated people in Israel are now in hospital or dying

I'll be vaccinated and I fully expect I'll come into contact with the corone and I can take heart of the fact that my chances of death would have gone from quite possible to astronomically unlikely

Do you ever get tired of embarrassing yourself?

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-644288348135
THE FACTS: Israel was one of the first countries to vaccinate a huge swath of its population against COVID-19. Health officials around the world have been watching to see how the country fares against COVID-19 variants and how effective the Pfizer vaccine works at protecting the population.

Misleading posts on social media are now twisting data from Israel to falsely claim the country’s vaccination program is a failure due to the number of breakthrough cases of COVID-19 among the vaccinated. Medical professionals say Israel’s vaccine program is making remarkable progress against the virus.

“The vaccination campaign was hugely effective,” Dr. William A Petri, professor of infectious diseases at the University of Virginia, said of Israel’s efforts. “It’s really extraordinary how well these vaccines work.”

Experts say the country’s high vaccination rates are keeping case numbers down and reducing hospitalization and deaths even as the delta variant is provoking an uptick in infections. Data from Johns Hopkins University shows Israel documented 1,118 new cases on July 21 -- which is less than a tenth of the 11,934 new cases the country had at its peak on Jan. 27, before vaccines were widespread.

“It doesn’t mean vaccines don’t work,” Dr. Robert Cyril Bollinger, Johns Hopkins University professor of infectious diseases, said about Israel’s data. “They have very low rates after vaccination versus where they were before vaccination.”

The vast majority of the new cases in the past month have shown only mild symptoms, but at least 73 people have had serious cases of COVID-19, the Associated Press reported. That is well below the more than 1,000 serious cases treated each day at the height of the pandemic, but up from 19 in mid-June.

Eran Segal, a scientist at Israel’s Weizmann Institute of Science who tracks COVID-19 data, tweeted on July 16 that the percent of COVID-19 patients who become critically ill has now decreased to 1.6% compared to 4% during a winter spike before vaccines were available.

As of Sunday, 56.3% of new cases in Israel were among vaccinated people. But that statistic reflects the fact that the majority of the population is now fully vaccinated.

Israel has a population of approximately 9.3 million people, of which more than 60% are fully vaccinated, according to July 21 numbers from the online scientific publication, Our World In Data. The country has had one of the swiftest vaccine rollouts in the world. By February, 80% of those over 60 had already received shots.

Since the start of the pandemic, experts have pointed out that vaccines are not 100% effective. In a July 5 statement, Israel’s Ministry of Health addressed the effectiveness of the Pfizer vaccine in light of the spreading delta variant and said, “the vaccine maintains an effectiveness rate of about 93% in preventing serious illness and hospitalization cases.”

WATCH THIS AND FEEL FREE TO EXPLAIN TO ME HOW WHAT THIS GUY SAYS IS COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR CLAIMS REGARDING THE EFFICACY OF THE VACCINES : https://www.facebook.com/hrabronis.dabronisii/videos/374833684179656

« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 07:42:46 AM by cikljamas »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2021, 07:55:01 AM »
Because the vaccine may require a booster shot. Like lots of other vaccines do

It's like getting your Tetanus or Whooping Cough vaccine done as a child and then thinking 'jobs done'. It isn't.

If you step on a rusty nail, even if you have been vaccinated against Tetanus recently they give you a booster again. Because Tetanus is serious. Just like covid

You still fail to recognise that the vaccines have vastly reduced the chance of serious hospitalisations and death. Which was the goal. Almost everyone ending up there are the ones NOT vaccinated.

Expect that boosters will be required yearly for covid, just like Influenza. It's nothing new and does not represent a failure of vaccines

You continue to one up your stupidity. Well done

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #79 on: September 02, 2021, 01:18:12 PM »
WATCH THIS AND FEEL FREE TO EXPLAIN TO ME HOW WHAT THIS GUY SAYS IS COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR CLAIMS REGARDING THE EFFICACY OF THE VACCINES

What does that have to do with Australia turning into a police state and taking over Shifters account?

Did they get you too?  :(

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #80 on: September 02, 2021, 04:25:36 PM »
All interesting stuff over at brighteon.com,  but what I REALLY want to know is why aren't they using chemtrails to spread the virus?

Thanks silk pajamas for the info..   ROTFL

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #81 on: September 02, 2021, 10:04:09 PM »
Holy shit, I just checked out brighteon for the first time. It’s got to be a parody site. Is funnier than The Onion.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #82 on: September 03, 2021, 01:33:52 AM »
Holy shit, I just checked out brighteon for the first time. It’s got to be a parody site. Is funnier than The Onion.

Sadly, I think there are actually people who believe that conspiracy stuff. 

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #83 on: September 03, 2021, 05:23:18 AM »
Australia

Know your place

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #84 on: September 03, 2021, 06:43:50 AM »
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 06:46:29 AM by cikljamas »

« Reply #85 on: September 03, 2021, 07:24:56 AM »
Where do you get all these shitty graphics from?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #86 on: September 03, 2021, 11:27:58 PM »
Beau has some interesting points of view

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #87 on: September 03, 2021, 11:52:18 PM »
Beau has some interesting points of view

A regular yank with common sense

Faith in Americans restoring

Know your place

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #89 on: September 04, 2021, 06:16:42 AM »
I'm not quoting the above post. Too much garbage

https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/home-quarantine-app/home-quarantine-sa-user-faqs

The app your refer to in the first pic. It's voluntary dumbarse. If you dont want to use the app you can check into the hotel quarantine facilities. So no. People are NOT FORCED you idiot. Do you even fact check bro?

Also for those that partake in home quarantine... what's wrong with ensuring compliance? It's a fucking deadly virus responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths in other countries when gone rampant. You advocate it gets left unchecked? To hell with you. People have proven they can not be trusted. You certainly couldn't be

All the app does is ensure you are at home. It's not like your house is a secret from the gubberment ::) You keep outdoing your own stupidity with every post. It's hilarious. Do go on ::)

Know your place