This earth is not the real world

• 295 Replies
Re: This earth is not the real world
« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2021, 10:52:03 PM »
To my earlier theory - hes a Mormon

JackBlack

« Reply #91 on: October 26, 2021, 11:43:13 PM »
When I say they I refer to the residents of heavenly earth I'm describing. These are the beings of magnificent strength and beauty, the ancients called them gods.
The modern people call them figments of your imagination.

« Reply #92 on: October 27, 2021, 10:29:49 AM »
You are somewhat confused Shifter. The world I'm describing is not afterlife, it is simply a place in another dimension, a parallel universe so to speak and yes of course its physical, very physical but there is no death there.

Kabool for the last time I'm not a Mormon and I don't know what makes you thin I'm?

Black Jack to modern people anything that is fantastic and brilliant is an imagination. Modern society cannot look past their smart phone and their facebook page. Modern society is garbage, void of all creativity and dreams. It is an empty place of mindless robots, left wing morons and sheep who worship science. Modern society is  infect the most dark and depressing place in the whole of creation.
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2021, 01:01:58 PM »
must be because you keep saying very interesting things.

JackBlack

« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2021, 01:26:45 PM »
You are somewhat confused Shifter. The world I'm describing is not afterlife, it is simply a place in another dimension, a parallel universe so to speak and yes of course its physical, very physical but there is no death there.
So far all evidence points to it being pure fantasy, existing only in your mind. There is nothing to indicate it is physical.

Black Jack to modern people anything that is fantastic and brilliant is an imagination.
No, anything baseless asserted with no evidence nor justification is fantasy or imagination.
And they are 2 things you lack, evidence and justification.'

All you can do is repeatedly assert pure BS.
Until you can actually provide evidence or justification for your wild claims, there is no reason to think they are anything more than pure fantasy/wild speculation.

Modern society is  infect the most dark and depressing place in the whole of creation.
You hating reality because you don't like it and want to replace it with something you think is better doesn't make your fantasy real. It just makes you delusional.

« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2021, 11:05:08 PM »
Kabool you seem to know a lot about Fox News and Mormons, may be you are Fox News watching Mormon? LOL

Jack Black, the desire to change reality is not a delusion, it is a divine attribute  that must exist in every human being.
JJA voted for Pedro

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2021, 11:16:48 PM »
Just my two cents - I think it is more evident that this is the real world, but the infinite possibilities have been kept from us.
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

« Reply #97 on: October 28, 2021, 12:19:57 AM »
Kabool you seem to know a lot about Fox News and Mormons, may be you are Fox News watching Mormon? LOL

Yes
Ive looked it up and keep tabs on what pepple are up to.
Just like here, i wanted to know more aboht flatties.
So im a mormon flat earth believer who watchss fox?
Bdcause i know about things?
Dumbass logic there, guy.
No heres the logic - you keep sauing talking points like a parot.
You keep spouting parallel dim in your theory.
You keep sounding like a duck.
So i call you a duck.

Skip to 2:10

JackBlack

« Reply #98 on: October 28, 2021, 12:42:06 AM »
Jack Black, the desire to change reality is not a delusion
Care to address what I actually said?
The issue isn't wanting to change reality. The issue is just outright rejecting reality and pretending something else is reality with no basis for that blind belief.

You are claiming that the world you are living in is not reality, instead it is a magical globe matrix. You claim "reality" is some higher dimension, with all sorts of nice things.

That is not a desire to change reality. That is a desire to escape from reality, and you are trying to escape into a delusion to comfort yourself. That is giving up on reality.

A desire to change reality would mean accepting reality for what it is and looking for ways to improve it.

« Reply #99 on: October 28, 2021, 11:15:07 AM »
So when Elon Musk, Neil Tyson, countless other famous and smart people tell us that our world is a simulation and the base world (real world) is somewhere else outside of us they are all delusional like me? You think that I actually came up with this on my own? Elon Musk says that the chance that our world is real is one in a billion.
JJA voted for Pedro

Mikey T.

« Reply #100 on: October 28, 2021, 11:43:53 AM »
So when Elon Musk, Neil Tyson, countless other famous and smart people tell us that our world is a simulation and the base world (real world) is somewhere else outside of us they are all delusional like me? You think that I actually came up with this on my own? Elon Musk says that the chance that our world is real is one in a billion.
So when did they tell us that was a fact?  What did they supposedly say specifically?

JackBlack

« Reply #101 on: October 28, 2021, 01:46:48 PM »
So when Elon Musk, Neil Tyson, countless other famous and smart people tell us that our world is a simulation
Do you have a citation for any of that?

Elon Musk is a clever con man. He is not a man of science. He is a man of marketing. I don't give a damn what he says.
Him saying there are some odds means nothing about the actual odds. You could have him explicitly stating the world is a simulation, and I would still call BS.
Try explaining why the odds should be one in a billion, rather than anything else. Why not 1 in 2? Why not 1 in 10^100?
If you would like to see just how good Musk is at predicting things look at this:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewalsh/2021/03/13/elon-musks-false-covid-predictions-a-timeline/?sh=91286c5b6d26
And there are plenty more examples.

Neil doesn't say the world IS a simulation, he says it MIGHT BE.
There is a big difference.

But you go far beyond.
You don't say it might be a simulation, you claim as a matter of fact that it IS a simulation, with no justification that it is.

And you still go further.
For those claiming it is a simulation, or thinking it might be, that is all they focus on, this reality (potentially) being a simulation. They don't make grand claims about what is simulating it or what that universe is like. The closest you get are those saying that the simulation is to try to model their reality; similar to what we do with various simulations, but at a much greater volume to simulate the entire universe.
You instead want to claim that they are simulating a fundamentally different reality, with no justification as to why.
You make bold baseless claims about the "reality" where this simulation is taking place, with no justification at all.
Why should there be an infinite ocean and an infinite landmass? Why should it be flat? Why should any of the nonsense claims about this world that you spout be correct?

That is where it goes well beyond borderline scientific speculation into pure delusion.

You are making bold claims as fact with no justification at all.
That is vastly different to making bold claims as a possibility, with some minor justification.

« Reply #102 on: October 28, 2021, 02:08:24 PM »
Elon and Neil, "smart people" yikes dude. You are trapped in some filters I think.

« Reply #103 on: October 28, 2021, 09:31:49 PM »
Well they sure are smarter then jack black, because Jack can't even do a simple youtube search that will reveal hundreds of videos where scientists real scientists show how our world is a simulation, Jack is always asking for citation because he is too lazy I guess. But I never give any citation mainly because no matter what evidence you present people refuse to believe, so its almost like doing free work without getting paid. Jack thinks this earth is all there is to it and no amount of evidence will change his mind.
JJA voted for Pedro

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #104 on: October 29, 2021, 12:05:16 AM »
Well they sure are smarter then jack black, because Jack can't even do a simple youtube search that will reveal hundreds of videos where scientists real scientists show how our world is a simulation, Jack is always asking for citation because he is too lazy I guess. But I never give any citation mainly because no matter what evidence you present people refuse to believe, so its almost like doing free work without getting paid. Jack thinks this earth is all there is to it and no amount of evidence will change his mind.

None of them 'show' our world is a simulation. They hypothesise and do thought experiments. Show me even one that hands down prove we are living in a simulation

Your confirmation bias is not only showing but if this is how your brain is wired it's pretty embarrassing for you.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #105 on: October 29, 2021, 12:37:56 AM »

I think you spelt that wrong.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #106 on: October 29, 2021, 01:16:32 AM »
When I say they I refer to the residents of heavenly earth I'm describing. These are the beings of magnificent strength and beauty, the ancients called them gods. They reside in paradise, they are also described in Koran as residents of Jannah, basically same thing.

Higher dimension means a much better world in every sense of the word "better" Everything in that world is hundred times better then on earth, even the colors look more vivid and things like food, water, sex, and all pleasures are intensified by thousands of times. hard to describe in words but anything you can imagine is much better there.

You would buy a time share condo.

« Reply #107 on: October 29, 2021, 01:35:28 AM »

I think you spelt that wrong.

One too many 'm's eh?
Aaaaaaaaahahs

« Reply #108 on: October 29, 2021, 01:36:33 AM »
When I say they I refer to the residents of heavenly earth I'm describing. These are the beings of magnificent strength and beauty, the ancients called them gods. They reside in paradise, they are also described in Koran as residents of Jannah, basically same thing.

Higher dimension means a much better world in every sense of the word "better" Everything in that world is hundred times better then on earth, even the colors look more vivid and things like food, water, sex, and all pleasures are intensified by thousands of times. hard to describe in words but anything you can imagine is much better there.

Prbably full of gas guzzling suvs and no libs or blacks.
Paradise

JackBlack

« Reply #109 on: October 29, 2021, 01:42:43 AM »
Well they sure are smarter then jack black, because Jack can't even do a simple youtube search that will reveal hundreds of videos where scientists real scientists show how our world is a simulation,
You mean I am smarter than to just accept your BS?
I am quite familiar with arguments in favour of the world being a simulation, but none of them show the world is a simulation, and more important, none of them indicate that  a higher reality is the magical world you are imagining.

Do you understand the difference between saying the world is a simulation and saying the world MIGHT be a simulation, or even "probably is" a simulation?

Do you even understand the distinction between saying the world is a simulation, and saying the world is being simulated in an infinite higher dimensional world with an infinite ocean and infinite landmass?

Jack is always asking for citation
Because you make baseless with no justification.
Don't expect me to do your work for.

Well they sure are smarter then jack black, because Jack can't even do a simple youtube search
 he is too lazy I guess.
So which is it?
Am I too stupid to do it or am I too lazy?
Again, do you understand the difference?

As I said, I'm not going to do your work for you. You spout such nonsense, you back it up.

But I never give any citation
Because you have no justification and are just spouting pure BS.
Where this BS may include misrepresenting what scientists are actually saying, and presenting an actual citation will show this misrepresentation.

no amount of evidence will change his mind.
And until you actually present evidence, that is just another of your baseless claims.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #110 on: October 29, 2021, 01:49:15 AM »

Paradise
NO, you will not call him a racist.   

UNacceptable.

« Reply #111 on: October 29, 2021, 08:17:54 AM »
Well they sure are smarter then jack black, because Jack can't even do a simple youtube search that will reveal hundreds of videos where scientists real scientists show how our world is a simulation,
You mean I am smarter than to just accept your BS?
I am quite familiar with arguments in favour of the world being a simulation, but none of them show the world is a simulation, and more important, none of them indicate that  a higher reality is the magical world you are imagining.

Do you understand the difference between saying the world is a simulation and saying the world MIGHT be a simulation, or even "probably is" a simulation?

Do you even understand the distinction between saying the world is a simulation, and saying the world is being simulated in an infinite higher dimensional world with an infinite ocean and infinite landmass?

Jack is always asking for citation
Because you make baseless with no justification.
Don't expect me to do your work for.

Well they sure are smarter then jack black, because Jack can't even do a simple youtube search
 he is too lazy I guess.
So which is it?
Am I too stupid to do it or am I too lazy?
Again, do you understand the difference?

As I said, I'm not going to do your work for you. You spout such nonsense, you back it up.

But I never give any citation
Because you have no justification and are just spouting pure BS.
Where this BS may include misrepresenting what scientists are actually saying, and presenting an actual citation will show this misrepresentation.

no amount of evidence will change his mind.
And until you actually present evidence, that is just another of your baseless claims.

The pixellized univserse theory stands on its own.
What further info do you need?
Theory theory JB!

« Reply #112 on: October 29, 2021, 08:23:50 AM »

Paradise
NO, you will not call him a racist.   

UNacceptable.

Have i been spending too much in lower boards?

« Reply #113 on: October 29, 2021, 11:11:24 AM »
He can call me racist all he wants but the truth is that in his country China blacks are not even allowed, so he should be the last person to call anyone racist. Actually I disagree with Elon Musk and others who speculate that our world is a computer simulation. I don't think any computers are involved. Our world is actually real, it is solid and physical, the only part that is not truly real is the part that we like to call reality. Our thoughts and memories and our perception of history, those are the things that can be altered by the creator. But I will stop right there cause I simply have no time to go deep into it.

As far as my visions go of a perfect place that I like to call paradise, I do not expect anyone to believe but I'm still compelled to share this vision in case someone finds it interesting. 
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #114 on: October 29, 2021, 01:16:50 PM »
yes
us chinese already have smchuuul dick syndrom.
no need for balck guys.

soo schmuuull

JackBlack

« Reply #115 on: October 29, 2021, 01:17:37 PM »
He can call me racist all he wants but the truth is that in his country China blacks are not even allowed, so he should be the last person to call anyone racist.
And that is pretty much just more racism.
Even if it was true, acting like he is responsible for what his country does is just as bigoted as hating a particular race.

Actually I disagree with Elon Musk and others who speculate that our world is a computer simulation. I don't think any computers are involved.
So what was the point in bringing any of them up?

If you are saying no computers are involved then you have nothing going for you. All you have is wild speculation/delusion.

As far as my visions go of a perfect place that I like to call paradise, I do not expect anyone to believe
Then stop asserting it as fact. Instead assert it as your wild speculation. You might have more people interested then.

« Reply #116 on: October 30, 2021, 10:59:06 PM »
Jack can you give me one quote where I say its a fact?
JJA voted for Pedro

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #117 on: October 30, 2021, 11:28:46 PM »

Of course I told my friends and many people about my infinite earth model, they love it because it is a beautiful world I'm describing, however just like you, they have a hard time grasping the fact that its real and not a fantasy...

Now I know for a fact Rab that no one ever circumnavigated earth from North to South. I know for a fact that Antarctica is off limits to all travelers and commercial flights.

As a matter of fact many expeditions have proven that all Northern and Southern travels will take you beyond the supposed poles and yes new lands have been witnessed.

Historical facts show that When we travel far North or South we discover more land

JackBlack

« Reply #118 on: October 30, 2021, 11:50:33 PM »
Again, do you understand simple English?
Did I say you said it is a fact?
No. I said you claim it as fact.

Understand the difference?

For example, if I say Earth is round. That is claiming it AS a fact, but it is no directly saying it is a fact.
You do not need to directly say something is a fact in order to be claiming it as fact.

As a counter example, if instead I wanted to indicate I thought Earth was round, without stating it as a fact, I could say things like:
"I believe Earth is round."
"In my opinion Earth is round."
And so on.
These all indicate it is an opinion or belief rather than a statement of fact.

Stop trying to play semantics to pretend your position is justified.
If you want to go down that BS semantic rabbit hole, if you did state that something was a fact, how am I supposed to know that statement is a fact, without you also saying that your statement that something is a fact is itself a fact?

All throughout this thread you are claiming things as fact.
For example, in the first post on this thread:
Although there is some truth to that, our world is real just because it is real to us, however we are inside a simulated reality, everything in this world is very real to us cause we can physically touch, smell and observe reality, never the less everything we experience here is created by those who live in what I call the real world outside this reality.
This is you stating as fact that the world we are living in is a simulated reality.
It is not you stating something as just your opinion or belief. It is you stating it as a fact.
Even the topic of the thread is a claim stated as fact.

And there are plenty more examples throughout this thread and others of you bolding stating things as fact, with no basis at all.

If you want to counter that, then why don't you just admit that your claim on this thread are nothing more than wild speculation, with no rational justification at all?

« Reply #119 on: October 31, 2021, 05:58:45 AM »

Of course I told my friends and many people about my infinite earth model, they love it because it is a beautiful world I'm describing, however just like you, they have a hard time grasping the fact that its real and not a fantasy...

Now I know for a fact Rab that no one ever circumnavigated earth from North to South. I know for a fact that Antarctica is off limits to all travelers and commercial flights.

As a matter of fact many expeditions have proven that all Northern and Southern travels will take you beyond the supposed poles and yes new lands have been witnessed.

Historical facts show that When we travel far North or South we discover more land

Aaaaaaaaah.
So interesting to see a maga hat ask for proof they said something in this day and age of recorded everything.