Is Axl Rose a fellow flath earth believer?

• 11 Replies
Is Axl Rose a fellow flath earth believer?
« on: August 14, 2021, 11:24:15 AM »
Hello, I have been a long term lurking of this forum but have just decided to make an account now. Anyways, I have noticed that  there have been more and more celebrities and people that are starting to believe in flat earth. I think there might be another celebrity, Axl Rose, in the unreleased "red hand" booklet for the album Chinese Democracy, listed a few websites in the booklet and one was a link to this forum. It is pictured below. Do you think it could be placeholder text or what? Axl has never mentioned this in the rare interview he does, so I wonder if he really does believe or not. I have never seen this discussed really anywhere as the booklet was never released and flew under the radar.
Thank you

Gumwars

• A poke in your eye good sir...
Re: Is Axl Rose a fellow flath earth believer?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2021, 08:15:08 AM »
I'm not sure what to make of it, but this website is listed as a charity in the People's Republic of China.  Didn't know John was into helping out overseas like that...
Quote from: Carl Sagan
We should endeavor to always keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2021, 01:30:47 PM »
I'm not sure what to make of it, but this website is listed as a charity in the People's Republic of China.  Didn't know John was into helping out overseas like that...
Daniel lived in China for some time, and I believe still does. He ran the Society from there after England until I took over most the responsibilities I have. As far as Axl Rose, I don't know but I plan on finding out now. THank you for that information.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2021, 01:39:19 PM »
I'm almost more curious about being registered in China if that information is accurate.

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2021, 04:45:17 AM »
Interesting that it’s specifically the forum thats referenced.  It’s not like there’s even much traffic here.

So which one of you ridiculous people is Axl Rose?

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2021, 12:53:54 PM »
We got a lot more in 2008 when this album was set to come out. And most of it was to the forum

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2021, 01:01:50 PM »
So you’re saying Axl might have left?  Shame.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2021, 03:13:23 PM »
I would suspect over the years we've had quite a few celebrities come and go - either with or without an account. Its unfortunately third parties have mucked up the seo for the brand in general for personal gain.

Gumwars

• A poke in your eye good sir...
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2021, 12:36:47 PM »
Bump.

Very much interested in what you may have discovered Mr. Davis.
Quote from: Carl Sagan
We should endeavor to always keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2021, 01:31:31 PM »

I think it's pretty cool if he was here at all! If he was that means he was here in the early days, when forums were so fun.

I'm surprised no one ever noticed the link to the forum on the album insert until now.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2021, 06:23:46 PM »
Daniel lived in China for some time, and I believe still does. He ran the Society from there after England until I took over most the responsibilities I have. As far as Axl Rose, I don't know but I plan on finding out now. THank you for that information.

Hi I was just wondering if you do found any of info on this. Thank you!

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2021, 01:39:27 PM »
Haven't found anything yet, but I'll post here when I find out.