Novels from the time around the 19th century reset

• 14 Replies
Novels from the time around the 19th century reset
« on: July 30, 2021, 04:19:07 PM »
I'm sure most of it is Masonic propaganda, but as far as The Wizard of Oz for example is concerned (the book, not the 1939 propaganda movie)
It seems like a strong Flat Earth allegory and I've seen maps of Oz that claim it corresponds to to center of the earth or something (still new to this).
I wrote a thread about it here that combines it with the "reversal of sex roles" (Euphemism just in case  ;D) theory here (it strangely got cast into Complete Nonsense):   https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=88840.0

Books that give me strong vibes are (never read them, I know the general story): Gulliver's Travels, Treasure Island, Jules Verne novels, Alice in Wonderland and maybe Alexander Dumas' novels (the last one is more likely Masonic propaganda though).

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: Novels from the time around the 19th century reset
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2021, 04:24:05 PM »
China is at the 'centre' of the Earth

Also, its name defines it literally

China (Chinese: 中国; pinyin: Zhōngguó; literally: 'Central State' or 'Middle Kingdom')

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2021, 10:00:16 PM »
I'm sure most of it is Masonic propaganda, but as far as The Wizard of Oz for example is concerned (the book, not the 1939 propaganda movie)
It seems like a strong Flat Earth allegory and I've seen maps of Oz that claim it corresponds to to center of the earth or something (still new to this).
I wrote a thread about it here that combines it with the "reversal of sex roles" (Euphemism just in case  ;D) theory here (it strangely got cast into Complete Nonsense):   https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=88840.0

Books that give me strong vibes are (never read them, I know the general story): Gulliver's Travels, Treasure Island, Jules Verne novels, Alice in Wonderland and maybe Alexander Dumas' novels (the last one is more likely Masonic propaganda though).

Just wondering what you regard as masonic propaganda?

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2021, 04:45:43 AM »
There is a Masonic temple down the street from where I live.

I'll try and measure the ratio of flat to not flat surfaces and any surfaces that may indicate a third geometry.

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2021, 07:10:35 AM »

Like the “good” witches of the north and south,  and the “wicked” witches of the east and west?  Come on, clearly the masons are playing favorites in this geopolitical dispute.

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2021, 05:49:15 PM »
There is a Masonic temple down the street from where I live.

I'll try and measure the ratio of flat to not flat surfaces and any surfaces that may indicate a third geometry.

I am a Mason and I assure everybody there is zero flat earth allegories in freemasonry.

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2021, 06:49:37 PM »

Novels by Dickens depict the "orphan" industry, but he fails to mention these poor kids weren't orphaned rather they were kidnapped as is happening today.
And for various nefarious purposes.
Also, although he does describe London as being covered in mud, he doesn't explain what happened. Maybe he doesn't know, it's still propaganda.

Regarding Jules Verne, he describes very advanced technologies, such as the submarine and rockets etc.
One of the books is called "Journey to the Center of the Earth".
On the other hand, his books about a journey around the world in 80 days and the journey to the moon are obviously lies.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2021, 09:22:00 PM »
Imagine looking at a book from the 'fiction' section and being outraged at the 'lies' ::)

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2021, 06:57:56 AM »
Imagine looking at a book from the 'fiction' section and being outraged at the 'lies' ::)

First of all my good man, I'm not outraged.
Second of all, that's kind of ignorant, as every work of fiction contains truth from the time of the author,
and vice versa; nonfiction contains lies. Ever heard of 'based on a true story'?
It's likely Dickens wrote of real life events. Everything can be called fiction since it's reality sifted through the views of and pen (or keyboard) of the author.

As for Verne, I'm glad you agree that journeying around the flat earth and the moon landing are fiction  8)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 04:09:57 PM by Tal Cohen »

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2021, 03:09:47 PM »
Everything can be called fiction since it's reality sifted through the views of and pen (or keyboard) of the author.

Good to know the Bible, Mikra, and the Koran are all fiction. I was struggling trying to figure out which one to put into the non-fiction section and which ones go into fiction. This clears that right up, thanks.

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2021, 04:13:03 PM »
Everything can be called fiction since it's reality sifted through the views of and pen (or keyboard) of the author.

Good to know the Bible, Mikra, and the Koran are all fiction. I was struggling trying to figure out which one to put into the non-fiction section and which ones go into fiction. This clears that right up, thanks.

So which ones go into the non-fiction section?
Or more importantly, who cares? It's all subjective.
If you agree with something you'll call it nonfiction, if you don't agree well, it's fiction for you.

Public note to self: I'm way past kindergarten, but what did I expect from arguing on the internet.  :-\

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2021, 04:18:33 PM »

If you agree with something you'll call it nonfiction, if you don't agree well, it's fiction for you.

Public note to self: I'm way past kindergarten, but what did I expect from arguing on the internet.  :-\

So stop arguing then. You obviously care. Stop it

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2021, 04:28:25 PM »

. . . what did I expect from arguing on the internet.  :-\

answer your question.

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2021, 03:00:52 AM »

Also, although he does describe London as being covered in mud, he doesn't explain what happened. Maybe he doesn't know, it's still propaganda.
You've never read any Dickens, have you?

Regarding Jules Verne, he describes very advanced technologies, such as the submarine and rockets etc.

The fist powered submarine was in 1863, which was 7 years before Verne wrote 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.  He described a "moon gun" not rocket to take people to the moon.

Not to mention he was a scifi author working with ideas that had been around for quite a while.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2021, 03:20:57 AM »

Wait, so if I agree with Star Trek it's real? That's cool. Beam me up!