Jamie Out

• 74 Replies

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Jamie Out
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2021, 08:47:21 AM »
Why are you so retarted? It was meant to make him think about what he was defending. It wasn't a joke.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2021, 09:03:13 AM »
Why are you so retarted? It was meant to make him think about what he was defending. It wasn't a joke.

Others here were talking about jokes.

"It truly is incredible. I don't know if I can blame it on religion, but I find it difficult to understand how otherwise decent people can justify flashers and pedophiles."

I'm not going to argue intent here, nobody can know that for sure except the person that wrote it.

But reading it, being on the receiving end... it doesn't read at all as a 'think about it from this perspective' to me but a straight out accusation that Jamie is justifying pedophilia because of his religion, despite being an otherwise decent person. 

I don't think anyone would react well to being told they are defending pedophilia.

One has to be careful throwing around words like that, regardless of intent.

« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2021, 09:06:39 AM »

What Spacey and Shifter said.

Smokey, how do I put this nicely, stop being a fucking baby. Nobody bullied you, you just got all riled over what was clearly a bit of an off-colour joke.

In Jamie’s case I would never ask Spacey to back down ever, much the same as I wouldn’t stick my face in a wolverine den and shout you smelly little bastard.
As a counsellor however, perhaps pointing out to the paranoid newbie, that his innate distrust of retarded interneters who equate his sexuality with perversion had probably led him to misconstrue an argumentative point in the wrong way.   

Jura, when did I ever say I was bullied ??? I would love Crouton to try his bullying talents on me!  :-*

Crouton's thread title about how to promote tolerance of the gay community isn't straight up sexual harassment? That's not a disagreement, that's vilifying gay people.

Then he was accused of supporting pedophilia.

I barely have a serious bone in my body, except when I'm at work, but that thread resulting in Jamie's departure.......feels off.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2021, 10:03:34 AM »

Others here were talking about jokes.

"It truly is incredible. I don't know if I can blame it on religion, but I find it difficult to understand how otherwise decent people can justify flashers and pedophiles."

I'm not going to argue intent here, nobody can know that for sure except the person that wrote it.

But reading it, being on the receiving end... it doesn't read at all as a 'think about it from this perspective' to me but a straight out accusation that Jamie is justifying pedophilia because of his religion, despite being an otherwise decent person. 

I don't think anyone would react well to being told they are defending pedophilia.

One has to be careful throwing around words like that, regardless of intent.

Defending someone allegedly getting their dick out in front of children is at least adjacent to defending paedophiles, and certainly not the thing most sensible thinking people would defend, would you defend someone doing that? The problem is, the issue has been confused with trans rights so people, who ordinarily would not defend such a thing, are defending it because opposing it has been framed as the bigoted side. I am sure Jamie does not think paedophilia is in any way ok, and would not knowingly defend it, its just the issues have been conflated by bad actors, like PIE.
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2021, 10:18:59 AM »
Defending someone allegedly getting their dick out in front of children is at least adjacent to defending paedophiles, and certainly not the thing most sensible thinking people would defend, would you defend someone doing that? The problem is, the issue has been confused with trans rights so people, who ordinarily would not defend such a thing, are defending it because opposing it has been framed as the bigoted side. I am sure Jamie does not think paedophilia is in any way ok, and would not knowingly defend it, its just the issues have been conflated by bad actors, like PIE.

The issue as I see it is it's the right wingers linking being trans with being a pedophile.

It's the oldest trick in the book, linking gays with pedophiles is a well used tactic. Think of the children!

Being trans has nothing to do with being a pedophile and trying to frame the two of them is indeed bigoted.

Defending the rights of trans is in no way defending pedophilia. It's not adjacent at all. Gays, trans and straight people can all be pedophiles... it's like saying supporting straight rights is defending pedophilia because there are straight pedophiles.

I don't think Jamie is a pedophile either, which is why insinuating he is one is a bad choice of arguments. How is that going to end other than being upset about it? It's knowingly incendiary, and purely meant to get a strong reaction. It got one.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2021, 10:51:31 AM »
I want you to go back and read Jamie's post that I was replying to.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2021, 12:19:55 AM »

The issue as I see it is it's the right wingers linking being trans with being a pedophile.

It's the oldest trick in the book, linking gays with pedophiles is a well used tactic. Think of the children!

Being trans has nothing to do with being a pedophile and trying to frame the two of them is indeed bigoted.

Defending the rights of trans is in no way defending pedophilia. It's not adjacent at all. Gays, trans and straight people can all be pedophiles... it's like saying supporting straight rights is defending pedophilia because there are straight pedophiles.

I don't think Jamie is a pedophile either, which is why insinuating he is one is a bad choice of arguments. How is that going to end other than being upset about it? It's knowingly incendiary, and purely meant to get a strong reaction. It got one.

I don't think you are quite understanding. Its not "eww trans, must be a paedophile" but its paedophiles pretending to be trans, or just using the general trans right movement as cover, in order to gain access. It happened before with the gay rights movement, it was a whole big thing, have you not heard of PIE? And SCG wasn't insinuating that Jamie was a paedophile, she was asking why were people defending paedophiles, which they are doing. Now how about answering my question about defending someone getting their dick out in front of children - is that ok or not? Doesn't matter whether that dick belongs to a straight man, a gay man, or a transwoman, is it ok for them to get it out in front of little girls?
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2021, 04:19:12 AM »
I don't think you are quite understanding. Its not "eww trans, must be a paedophile" but its paedophiles pretending to be trans, or just using the general trans right movement as cover, in order to gain access. It happened before with the gay rights movement, it was a whole big thing, have you not heard of PIE? And SCG wasn't insinuating that Jamie was a paedophile, she was asking why were people defending paedophiles, which they are doing. Now how about answering my question about defending someone getting their dick out in front of children - is that ok or not? Doesn't matter whether that dick belongs to a straight man, a gay man, or a transwoman, is it ok for them to get it out in front of little girls?

Let me show you what is wrong with what you said, and why it's such a useful tactic for homophobics trying to attack gays and trans to link them to pedophiles

Its not "eww clowns, must be a paedophile" but its paedophiles pretending to be clowns, or just using the general clowns movement as cover, in order to gain access. It happened before with the clown movement, it was a whole big thing, have you not heard of John Wayne Gacy?

If you support clowns, if you don't come out and say they should be restricted from children's hospitals and birthday parties and bathrooms then you're supporting pedophilia. I don't see you agreeing with me, so why are you defending pedophiles, Gaydafi? Is it your religion? I'm not insinuating that you are a pedophile, just asking why you're defending them. Why do you think clowns should be allowed to be in women's bathrooms where they could commit murder? Is that ok?

Using a bad person, or a bad group to excuse this discrimination is just wrong and bad logic too. Until you come out against clowns rights, I'm going to have to sadly call you a supporter of pedophilia.

Of course I think a pedophile showing their dicks to kids is wrong, whether that dick belongs to a straight male pedophile, a gay male pedophile, or a transwoman pedophile. However I'm not going to fall into your trap and agree that 'seeing a dick' is inherently harmful any more than seeing a toenail is harmful. Context matters.

Little girls seeing a knife isn't harmful. A scary guy, or woman screaming and shoving it in their face would be harmful. Simply having a knife, or a dick doesn't make one a murderer, or a pedophile.

If you want to instead argue that girls seeing dicks in any situation actually harmful, then argue that.  Don't try and hide behind the fear of pedophiles. Remember, there are far more women pedophiles than trans pedophiles by a huge amount. Separating adult women from children would be much better at protecting children from pedophiles than removing all the trans.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2021, 07:41:43 AM »
It's great to know you are in favor of men getting their dicks out in front of children.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2021, 01:07:21 PM »

Let me show you what is wrong with what you said, and why it's such a useful tactic for homophobics trying to attack gays and trans to link them to pedophiles

Its not "eww clowns, must be a paedophile" but its paedophiles pretending to be clowns, or just using the general clowns movement as cover, in order to gain access. It happened before with the clown movement, it was a whole big thing, have you not heard of John Wayne Gacy?

If you support clowns, if you don't come out and say they should be restricted from children's hospitals and birthday parties and bathrooms then you're supporting pedophilia. I don't see you agreeing with me, so why are you defending pedophiles, Gaydafi? Is it your religion? I'm not insinuating that you are a pedophile, just asking why you're defending them. Why do you think clowns should be allowed to be in women's bathrooms where they could commit murder? Is that ok?

Using a bad person, or a bad group to excuse this discrimination is just wrong and bad logic too. Until you come out against clowns rights, I'm going to have to sadly call you a supporter of pedophilia.

Of course I think a pedophile showing their dicks to kids is wrong, whether that dick belongs to a straight male pedophile, a gay male pedophile, or a transwoman pedophile. However I'm not going to fall into your trap and agree that 'seeing a dick' is inherently harmful any more than seeing a toenail is harmful. Context matters.

Little girls seeing a knife isn't harmful. A scary guy, or woman screaming and shoving it in their face would be harmful. Simply having a knife, or a dick doesn't make one a murderer, or a pedophile.

If you want to instead argue that girls seeing dicks in any situation actually harmful, then argue that.  Don't try and hide behind the fear of pedophiles. Remember, there are far more women pedophiles than trans pedophiles by a huge amount. Separating adult women from children would be much better at protecting children from pedophiles than removing all the trans.

Do you have stats for there being far more women paedophiles? In proportion to the relative sizes of the populations of course. Males are overwhelmingly more likely to commit sexual offences than females, that's well known.

And of course girls being flashed a dick is more harmful than them seeing a toenail, there's a reason its a crime while showing a toenail isn't - not only is it threatening, and upsetting, its a red flag for escalating behaviour.

And once again, do you not remember PIE and what happened there? Your clown/Gacy comparison is ridiculous. It does not do the trans right movement any good to allow infiltration.

« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2021, 05:32:58 PM »
It's great to know you are in favor of men getting their dicks out in front of children.

That was never ever the issue with that video. The real issue is the fact an adult female knowingly took her six year old daughter to a venue where she knew her child would potentially be exposed to naked adults of all ages.

It's laughable that this mother is totally fine with her daughter sitting naked near totally naked strangers being women, seeing there beasts and vaginas. But all of a sudden, a naked male body appears, with a penis exposed, and this mother has an issue?

This mother is a fucking idiot. There is no other way to put it. If she didn't want her daughter exposed to naked bodies, maybe just maybe, she shouldn't have taken her to a naked spa?

In my opinion, the mother by virtue of taking her child to a naked spa, is guilty of a form of child abuse.

My big question is, why would this naked spa not be restricted to adults 18 years old and above?

The guy with his crown jewels on display, regardless of being straight, transgender, transvestite, or whatever, is totally innocent. He's just abiding by the venue rules. The mother and the business owners are at fault for not protecting a child.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2021, 06:00:19 PM »
Okay, pedo.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2021, 06:07:22 PM »

That was never ever the issue with that video. The real issue is the fact an adult female knowingly took her six year old daughter to a venue where she knew her child would potentially be exposed to naked adults of all ages.

It's laughable that this mother is totally fine with her daughter sitting naked near totally naked strangers being women, seeing there beasts and vaginas. But all of a sudden, a naked male body appears, with a penis exposed, and this mother has an issue?

This mother is a fucking idiot. There is no other way to put it. If she didn't want her daughter exposed to naked bodies, maybe just maybe, she shouldn't have taken her to a naked spa?

In my opinion, the mother by virtue of taking her child to a naked spa, is guilty of a form of child abuse.

My big question is, why would this naked spa not be restricted to adults 18 years old and above?

The guy with his crown jewels on display, regardless of being straight, transgender, transvestite, or whatever, is totally innocent. He's just abiding by the venue rules. The mother and the business owners are at fault for not protecting a child.

So you have zero issue with blokes demanding access to female only safe spaces. Ok. Good to know where you stand....

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2021, 01:13:05 AM »

This bit I have a problem with.

I can only guess reasons why the guy felt he wanted to be in with the women, none of them are good and the establishment should not allow it. Even if he felt he was a woman inside he should have had the self-awareness that his exterior was going to cause problems and again the staff should have pointed this out.
This, men using gender blurring to gain access to women’s areas either for power play or sexual harassment is wrong.

However, the sight of men’s genitals should not be a traumatising prospect to any child in a healthy society, they are just your bits. This part of the argument is hysterical “but what about the children!” posturing and the resultant “pedo” labelling to disagreement is infantile wokeism.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 07:08:39 AM by Jura-Glenlivet II »
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2021, 05:23:23 AM »
Okay, pedo.

Are you calling me a pedophile?  ???

« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2021, 05:52:27 AM »

So you have zero issue with blokes demanding access to female only safe spaces. Ok. Good to know where you stand....

So you have zero issue with mothers demanding their vulnerable naked six year old children have access to be traumatized by naked adults at close proximity? Ok. Good to know where you stand........

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2021, 07:00:34 AM »
Remember, there are far more women pedophiles than trans pedophiles by a huge amount.
Do you have stats for there being far more women paedophiles? In proportion to the relative sizes of the populations of course. Males are overwhelmingly more likely to commit sexual offences than females, that's well known.

Don't try and strawman me here, it's a terrible debating tactic I've been told.

I didn't say there was a greater proportion of women pedophiles, I said there are more of them. Hell, I'd be willing to wager there are more women pedophiles than there are trans women.

You are just trying to avoid admitting there are far more women pedophiles out there than trans pedophiles.

So why are you in favor of allowing women pedophiles into womens bathrooms?

And of course girls being flashed a dick is more harmful than them seeing a toenail, there's a reason its a crime while showing a toenail isn't - not only is it threatening, and upsetting, its a red flag for escalating behaviour.

Again you are changing my argument. It would be nice if you could actually respond to what I said instead of making these straw man arguments. I was very clear in separating pedophile behavior and the simple act of seeing a dick.

Otherwise we would be arresting parents who bathe two young children of different genders at the same time. Oh no, a little girl saw a little boy dick. Call in the swat team on this threatening, upsetting and red flag behavior!

I also heard a little girl walked into daddys bedroom as he was getting dressed and saw him naked. Gosh, is the death penalty warranted?

There is nothing inherently dangerous or wrong or harmful about seeing a body part. It's just you have been raised to think genitals are dirty and shameful and that they must be hidden at all time or you go right to hell or something.

It's only a crime to show a dick, or to show a womens nipple because repressed people decided it was. There are many parts of the world where a womens nipple isn't criminalized and nobody cares if it's shown in public. Same with dicks. Try and get your head out of the small box it's stuck in.

There are times showing a dick is a crime and harmful, but there are times it is not. There are times showing a nipple is a crime and harmful, and there are times where it is not. Quit thinking in absolutes.

And once again, do you not remember PIE and what happened there? Your clown/Gacy comparison is ridiculous. It does not do the trans right movement any good to allow infiltration.

And why is my clown comparison ridiculous? Why are you defending clown pedophiles? Why do you think it's ok for the clown movement to allow infiltration by pedophiles? Are you ok with clowns raping children? You're an otherwise decent person, it's truly incredible you have this position.

What's ridiculous is attacking the gay/trans movement because there are pedophiles in there, when there are FAR more straight women and straight men pedophiles out there. You can't deny that. So why focus on the small number of ones that are trans when you, being a man, are part of a much larger group of sexual deviants?

I'm not accepting your PIE argument as valid for the same reason you won't accept my clown argument as valid, because they are both terrible arguments designed to demonize an entire group.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2021, 08:55:25 AM »

I can only guess reasons why the guy felt he wanted to be in with the women, none of them are good and the establishment should not allow it. Even if he felt he was a woman inside he should have had the self-awareness that his exterior was going to cause problems and again the staff should have pointed this out.
This, men using gender blurring to gain access to women’s areas either for power play or sexual harassment is wrong.

However, the sight of men’s genitals should not be a traumatising prospect to any child in a healthy society, they are just your bits. This part of the argument is hysterical “but what about the children!” posturing and the resultant “pedo” labelling to disagreement is infantile wokeism.

I get what you're saying in principle.  Different story in practice though. 

It's been a little shocking to me to see how quickly this argument escalated.  This is one of those situations that doesn't exactly have a perfect analog for my experiences as a straight biological male.  So I actually have to put work into understanding the intensity of some of the statements here.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2021, 09:15:13 AM »
Remember, there are far more women pedophiles than trans pedophiles by a huge amount.

Don't try and strawman me here, it's a terrible debating tactic I've been told.

I didn't say there was a greater proportion of women pedophiles, I said there are more of them. Hell, I'd be willing to wager there are more women pedophiles than there are trans women.

You are just trying to avoid admitting there are far more women pedophiles out there than trans pedophiles.

So why are you in favor of allowing women pedophiles into womens bathrooms?

Again you are changing my argument. It would be nice if you could actually respond to what I said instead of making these straw man arguments. I was very clear in separating pedophile behavior and the simple act of seeing a dick.

Otherwise we would be arresting parents who bathe two young children of different genders at the same time. Oh no, a little girl saw a little boy dick. Call in the swat team on this threatening, upsetting and red flag behavior!

I also heard a little girl walked into daddys bedroom as he was getting dressed and saw him naked. Gosh, is the death penalty warranted?

There is nothing inherently dangerous or wrong or harmful about seeing a body part. It's just you have been raised to think genitals are dirty and shameful and that they must be hidden at all time or you go right to hell or something.

It's only a crime to show a dick, or to show a womens nipple because repressed people decided it was. There are many parts of the world where a womens nipple isn't criminalized and nobody cares if it's shown in public. Same with dicks. Try and get your head out of the small box it's stuck in.

There are times showing a dick is a crime and harmful, but there are times it is not. There are times showing a nipple is a crime and harmful, and there are times where it is not. Quit thinking in absolutes.

And why is my clown comparison ridiculous? Why are you defending clown pedophiles? Why do you think it's ok for the clown movement to allow infiltration by pedophiles? Are you ok with clowns raping children? You're an otherwise decent person, it's truly incredible you have this position.

What's ridiculous is attacking the gay/trans movement because there are pedophiles in there, when there are FAR more straight women and straight men pedophiles out there. You can't deny that. So why focus on the small number of ones that are trans when you, being a man, are part of a much larger group of sexual deviants?

I'm not accepting your PIE argument as valid for the same reason you won't accept my clown argument as valid, because they are both terrible arguments designed to demonize an entire group.

Gacy was one man, PIE was a whole movement that gained acceptability and great support because they latched onto a good movement. If you really can't see the difference then there's no point discussing this with you - this has happened before and it is starting to happen again right now and people are not learning from history, they are just repeating it.

And if you can't tell the difference between the penis of a child in a place that is is expected, and a penis of an adult male in a place where it is not expected (women and girls entering a female only area of a spa have very good reason to believe there won't be dicks there), bearing in mind males are responsible for almost all sexual violence and we have no way of telling which bad men from good men until its too late, which is why we bar all men from women only areas, then again its no point discussing this with you, you don't have a grasp of the basics. Its basic safeguarding.

Do you have stats for female paedophiles or not? Though stats might be compromised anyway, as in the UK at least they register transwomen offenders as females now so you can't separate them out. You'd need to look at stats from at least 10 years ago, maybe longer, to be sure its female only.

And as for dicks not being an issues - have you ever asked a woman how old she was the first time a man exposed himself to her, and how she felt at the time? Its not that they feel like they are seeing something dirty or shameful, its because they fear how that penis might be used against them, because of how prevalent sexual violence is. You definitely know at least one woman that has been raped, even if you don't know that she has, and many more that have been assaulted and nearly all of them will have been at least harrassed - we have a really fucking good reason to fear dicks that we don't consent to seeing.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2021, 10:21:41 AM »

I get what you're saying in principle.  Different story in practice though. 

It's been a little shocking to me to see how quickly this argument escalated.  This is one of those situations that doesn't exactly have a perfect analog for my experiences as a straight biological male.  So I actually have to put work into understanding the intensity of some of the statements here.

I know who has taken credit for being the man exposing himself in the spa, but he's a bit insane so I don't know if he was lying or not. He goes to all the antifa protests in LA, and talks about violence a lot.

Jura, did you even bother to read the post I was replying to? I mean seriously, why is insulting him "infantile wokeism" but the MRA rant gets called "disagreement"? I guess most men are way more comfortable hating women. It's why so many of you are okay with these weirdos exposing themselves. I think women are more concerned with the safety of children because this is how we evolved.  We know why men expose themselves, we know it's a power play. This isn't about children seeing naked bits, it's about perverts making women and children see their naked bits. It's about women no longer having the right to anywhere free of men.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2021, 12:53:27 PM »

Okay, pedo.

I have no idea what a MRA rant is, you will have to enlighten me.

I don't actually agree with either JJ and definitely not Smokey, however they are disagreeing with at least some of what you say, which is their right.
But you are fond of sweeping statements that are frankly insulting in the face of this, (see above) and this smacks of the shut down tactics that has become so prevalent in debate these days.

Take this in response to me:
I guess most men are way more comfortable hating women. It's why so many of you are okay with these weirdos exposing themselves.
Because I don't think the sight of a penis is necessarily going to harm a child, I am a woman hater? And not just me but most men! Get over yourself.

My three children, two boys and a girl were used to some of our friends naked in front of them from toddler stage onwards, some of them gay, either in their homes or on shared holidays, and rightly it didn't phase or harm them.

And if you had bothered to read the first paragraph of what I said it should never have happened, the “bit I have a problem with” is your hyperbole and extrapolation that because someone doesn't concur with everything you say they are pedo's and women haters. 
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 01:00:46 PM by Jura-Glenlivet II »
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2021, 04:11:15 PM »
When someone makes ridiculous arguments, such as the tortured analogy to clowns, or rants incoherently about the terrible awful mother (instead of the flasher) of course I'm going to reply with something short and insulting. It may be infantile, but it's got nothing to do with wokeism. I don't want them to stop posting, I want them to stop being fucking retarded.

I thought you, at least, would see that. Instead you say that being concerned for children is "hysterical". That's where the woman hating comes in. Do you think we are living in a healthy society? One where it is hysterical or unreasonable to object to the loss privacy in places women and children are vulnerable? You keep saying "the sight of a penis isn't necessarily harmful" when this conversation isn't about that. It's about perverts flashing their dicks at women and children.  I don't understand why you are conflating the two things here. Maybe you think it's hyperbolic, or hysterical, or infantile, or whatever but this entire thing is about crossing boundaries. Women have been discussing this for years now. We've known about the perverts using trans for a very long time (sorry for the Daily Mail, but they give the unvarnished version) This is from 2012 https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2227562/Colleen-Francis-Outrage-transgendered-woman-permitted-use-college-womens-locker-room-exposing-himself.html  In the beginning most of us thought, oh it's just the one guy, there are perverts in every group, but it keeps happening because the law is on the side of the perverts. We have been nice about all this for years, we've minded our manners, but now we're called terfs, now we're threatened with violence, now we lose our jobs for speaking out. 

I do not expect anyone to agree with anything I say, especially on the FES. You should be used to me saying what I think by now. I imagine you were a bit put off by the "woman hating" comment, probably as put off as I was to be referred to as hysterical  ;)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2021, 04:35:05 PM »

I forgot to tell you what an MRA is.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2021, 04:39:32 PM »
There is also a thing called consent

A female taking her daughters to a spa has not given consent for a male to enter their space. Even if the male didn't strip off, It's a gross violation of privacy and of course every woman there would feel vulnerable and violated.

I don't care if the guy believed in his heart of hearts that he was a woman. I still call bullshit

If he really 'was a woman' he/she could empathise with the fellow women spa users that being confronted with a strangers dick is uncomfortable, gross and not okay

Instead we get a selfish, entitled prick who thinks the world should bend to their version of reality

I would bet my house many of these infiltrator wannabes are lustful men looking for a perve at women and girls at their most vulnerable

To hell with those creeps

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2021, 05:19:34 PM »
I'll say what I think also, and to hell if nobody here agrees.

I wonder if we'd still be having this argument if the naked walking tripod instead parked his one eyed monster next to a naked six year old boy in the male section of this retarded spa?

I've met female pedophiles and females who have been accused of pedophilia, so don't anyone think perversion and pedophilia is exclusively a male trait. That girl was at risk in the spa due to being a child surrounded by unknown naked women.

I haven't heard the transgender bloke's side of the story, so I'm not going to jump the gun this was a case of a male taking advantage of a situation to sexually harass a female and her daughter.

I question the sanity of the mother taking her daughter to such a place in the first place. I mean, there are spa places where customers are expected to at least keep bathing costumes on and maintain a level of decency.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2021, 07:03:09 PM »
It's a Korean spa, this is their tradition. No one seems to care that the pervs are making the Korean grandmas afraid.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2021, 09:45:29 PM »
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jjimjilbang

Read all about it 8)

To 'question the sanity' of people who go here is literally displaying ignorance about another culture and how they do things and their norms. Not really cool

Even in their supposed 'insane' traditional bath houses they still have the good sense to sex segregate male and female users

When people go there they go there consenting they will be naked around the same sex. If some dude with a dangling dick rocks up to the female only area well they did not consent and they will sure as shit feel very vulnerable and uncomfortable

Know your place

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2021, 11:47:08 PM »
I'll say what I think also, and to hell if nobody here agrees.

I wonder if we'd still be having this argument if the naked walking tripod instead parked his one eyed monster next to a naked six year old boy in the male section of this retarded spa?

I've met female pedophiles and females who have been accused of pedophilia, so don't anyone think perversion and pedophilia is exclusively a male trait. That girl was at risk in the spa due to being a child surrounded by unknown naked women.

I haven't heard the transgender bloke's side of the story, so I'm not going to jump the gun this was a case of a male taking advantage of a situation to sexually harass a female and her daughter.

I question the sanity of the mother taking her daughter to such a place in the first place. I mean, there are spa places where customers are expected to at least keep bathing costumes on and maintain a level of decency.

In some cultures same sex nudity in spas and saunas are normal, I take my daughter to the local pool where naked showering is mandatory and you must be naked in the sauna. That's normal and its ok because its all females (and boys too little to go by themselves in the male section - which is generally considered to be around 8 or 9 years old because mothers don't want their 6 year old sons sat next to a strange naked male either without a dad or other male guardian with them). The issue is not exactly with seeing penis, but with seeing the penis of a man who is already breaking the boundaries of women and girls by entering their spaces - if he doesn't care about that boundary, then what other boundaries does he not care about? Its a great big red flag that woman and girls learn to notice from a very young age.

« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2021, 12:15:12 AM »

Read all about it 8)

To 'question the sanity' of people who go here is literally displaying ignorance about another culture and how they do things and their norms. Not really cool

Even in their supposed 'insane' traditional bath houses they still have the good sense to sex segregate male and female users

When people go there they go there consenting they will be naked around the same sex. If some dude with a dangling dick rocks up to the female only area well they did not consent and they will sure as shit feel very vulnerable and uncomfortable

Firstly, that's Korea. In Korea, in that culture, sure. It would be fine for a woman to take a six year old girl to such a place because that culture places strict boundaries and codes of conduct. I'm sure in Korea they have strict rules for transgender people.

But this "bath house" we're talking about, is in Los Angeles. Los Angeles culture is different to Korean. The people using this bath house may not be exclusively Korean. How would they screen for that anyway, and not be racist? Have you all seen the rainbow of people who get around LA?

Secondly, the six year old girl cannot consent to any of it anyway. Her mother is making decisions for her.

Thirdly, there is not enough information. Like, was this the first time they've been to that spa, or how many other times have they been there, and were there any issues on those occasions? Why did the mother feel there was no chance of a transgender female entering that area? Has the six year old daughter never seen her father's penis, or any other penis before? Were all the people present, including the transgender woman, Korean? Or what nationality was the transgender woman?

So for these reasons, yeah, the mother's sanity is in question.

It annoys and irritates me when people go off half-cocked (excuse the pun) without getting their facts straight.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2021, 01:06:50 AM »

Read all about it 8)

Firstly, that's Korea. In Korea, in that culture, sure. It would be fine for a woman to take a six year old girl to such a place because that culture places strict boundaries and codes of conduct. I'm sure in Korea they have strict rules for transgender people.

But this "bath house" we're talking about, is in Los Angeles. Los Angeles culture is different to Korean. The people using this bath house may not be exclusively Korean. How would they screen for that anyway, and not be racist? Have you all seen the rainbow of people who get around LA?

Have you heard of a concept called 'multiculturalism'? You should check it out. It's pretty neat

Know your place