What are meteors, if space doesn't exist?

• 592 Replies

JJA

• Math is math!
Re: What are meteors, if space doesn't exist?
« Reply #120 on: July 22, 2021, 11:18:19 AM »
Remember this simple diagram:

How does the left side move?

Oh, let me try.  I'm going to guess something like... this.

It's push all the way down.  ;D

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #121 on: July 22, 2021, 04:20:31 PM »
Look at this child push that wagon.

Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #122 on: July 22, 2021, 11:56:58 PM »
"all body joints to achieve this use a push from contracting muscles and sinews, etc"?

So the muscles are contracting (in my world this would mean they would become shorter) but this (in your world) produces a push?
No , I don't think so.
And this is where expansion comes in to contract. See how it works?
All push, it's just a case of getting your head around it.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #123 on: July 23, 2021, 12:02:31 AM »
Hard to explain
No kidding. Since it's all just made up by you.
Correct and this is why it's hard to explain to people who follow a narrative.

Well you admitting you made it up may be the most honest thing you have said here (that is not a compliment).  Trying to get you to explain something you just made up is a waste of time.
If it's my theory then obviously it's made up by myself.
A theory is only established as correct if it can explain, and even predict things. So please explain how my turning one magnet over causes the other to be "pushed" in a different direction.  As the first magnet approaches the second, what in your theory determines the direction the second magnet will be pushed?
Imagine having two chamber with a lot of pressure evacuated but low pressure still left in.

Imagine placing two openings together. What you would see is, the atmosphere would immediately try to equalise that and push the two together.

It would now be a waiting force of r a pressurised chamber pushing from the other end by being repelled by the atmospheric force pushing opposite.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #124 on: July 23, 2021, 12:06:53 AM »
Ok to get to my point is to explain my atmospheric set up.

The magnet is like an evacuation chamber.
Instead of a pump pushing atmosphere away and allowing natural expansion of molecules within the chamber, the magnet is created by Forcing atmosphere back by process of heating to expand molecules from within, leaving a low pressure that is consistently pushed against by the external atmosphere, just like a chamber would.

Let's see if you're getting what I'm saying at this point because we need to clarify as we go.

Now remember, this is from my side so try and grasp it rather than use mainstream ideals to counter anything.

Ok, I'm not sure how to address this, but I'll try. So the magnet is heated which creates a low pressure around it. That low pressure pushes against the normally higher atmospheric pressure around it, then what happens?

As an aside, what is generating this heat that is creating the low pressure around the magnet?
Not quite. It'll take some explaining and I won't be explaining clearly so it make take some time.

To make a magnet you have to push away atmosphere and trap the remaining broken down molecules within the magnet which means the atmosphere is always trying to equalise.

To heat up is to agitate molecules, like any heating method.

Are you with me so far?

Got it. Is there something about a specific type of material that pushes and traps and agitates its own molecules as opposed to other materials that don't. In other words, what makes some materials magnetic and others not?

If I understand, in its agitated state, the magnet is pushing away the atmosphere around it. What happens next after the magnet's molecules are agitated?
It all comes down to what is trapped and potential release. Like a big vortex where you push one end and it pushes back or you push the other and you are pushed in but in ding so you push out as you go, meaning you create a cycle of breaking a vortex and turning it inside out to become the opposite vortex.

This is all down in extreme broken down molecular state which allows atmospheric pressure to consistently try to equalise.

And I'm well aware I may be being obscure but this is where we'll have to work hard at it.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #125 on: July 23, 2021, 12:08:52 AM »
Look at this child push that wagon.

Yep.

Hand grip and feet pushed into the ground.
Hands are pushing the handle from palm.
Feet are using the ground as leverage.

JackBlack

« Reply #126 on: July 23, 2021, 12:53:55 AM »
So you are saying compression is actually expansion and causes a push?

That is a directly contradiction.
It isn't a case of getting your head around it, it is a case of being honest and admitting there is such thing as pull.

Imagine placing two openings together. What you would see is, the atmosphere would immediately try to equalise that and push the two together.
And that applies regardless of which opening is used. So why does flipping it cause it to repel?

Again, the issue is that magnets have 2 poles. These poles are arbitrarily assigned N and S.
2 like poles repel each other. This applies regardless of if they are 2 N poles, or 2 S poles.
2 opposite poles attract each other.

With what you have described, you have an attractive pole. This would attract things to it. It would not be able to repel another attractive pole.

This is the issue with magnetism you keep on avoiding.

Hand grip and feet pushed into the ground.
Hands are pushing the handle from palm.
Feet are using the ground as leverage.
And the pole is under tension, providing a pulling force.
You can simulate what would happen without a pulling force by cutting the handle.

Again, this simple diagram highlights the issue you continue to flee from:

How does the right side push the left to the right?
It can't.
If you appeal to a link at a smaller scale, all you do is pull the problem to a smaller scale, and the exact same issue applies. How does the right side of this smaller link push the left side to the right?

And again, how does the low pressure air push the object down into the higher pressure air below?

Are you ever capable of actually addressing an issue, or just deflecting?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #127 on: July 23, 2021, 04:18:41 AM »

Instead of a pump pushing atmosphere away and allowing natural expansion of molecules within the chamber, the magnet is created by Forcing atmosphere back by process of heating to expand molecules from within, leaving a low pressure that is consistently pushed against by the external atmosphere, just like a chamber would.

Let's see if you're getting what I'm saying at this point because we need to clarify as we go.

Now remember, this is from my side so try and grasp it rather than use mainstream ideals to counter anything.

Ok, I'm not sure how to address this, but I'll try. So the magnet is heated which creates a low pressure around it. That low pressure pushes against the normally higher atmospheric pressure around it, then what happens?

As an aside, what is generating this heat that is creating the low pressure around the magnet?
Not quite. It'll take some explaining and I won't be explaining clearly so it make take some time.

To make a magnet you have to push away atmosphere and trap the remaining broken down molecules within the magnet which means the atmosphere is always trying to equalise.

Are you with me so far?

Got it. Is there something about a specific type of material that pushes and traps and agitates its own molecules as opposed to other materials that don't. In other words, what makes some materials magnetic and others not?

If I understand, in its agitated state, the magnet is pushing away the atmosphere around it. What happens next after the magnet's molecules are agitated?
It all comes down to what is trapped and potential release. Like a big vortex where you push one end and it pushes back or you push the other and you are pushed in but in ding so you push out as you go, meaning you create a cycle of breaking a vortex and turning it inside out to become the opposite vortex.

This is all down in extreme broken down molecular state which allows atmospheric pressure to consistently try to equalise.

And I'm well aware I may be being obscure but this is where we'll have to work hard at it.

Ok, that's a lot to take in and digest as agnostically as possible.

So skipping over why some materials do this and some don't, how do these released vortices act physically between magnet A and magnet B? Why does orientation cause them to push together and push apart? Diagram? I'll try and pull one together once I understand more about the physicality.

« Reply #128 on: July 23, 2021, 12:14:09 PM »
Hard to explain

Well you admitting you made it up may be the most honest thing you have said here (that is not a compliment).  Trying to get you to explain something you just made up is a waste of time.
A theory is only established as correct if it can explain, and even predict things. So please explain how my turning one magnet over causes the other to be "pushed" in a different direction.  As the first magnet approaches the second, what in your theory determines the direction the second magnet will be pushed?
Imagine having two chamber with a lot of pressure evacuated but low pressure still left in.

It would now be a waiting force of r a pressurised chamber pushing from the other end by being repelled by the atmospheric force pushing opposite.
The question I asked you has nothing to do with vacuum. I showed you the magnet experiment. It was done in my room. There is no vacuum in my room. There is no detectable atmospheric "vortex".  If the first magnet is moved toward the second magnet, in your theory, how does the second magnet know which way to be "pushed"?

If your theory cannot address that question, then your theory is useless.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #129 on: July 26, 2021, 02:37:08 AM »
"all body joints to achieve this use a push from contracting muscles and sinews, etc"?

So the muscles are contracting (in my world this would mean they would become shorter) but this (in your world) produces a push?
No , I don't think so.
So expanding means it contracts? No, I don't see how that works.
Equal and opposite.
To expand is to contract. It's called pressure build and how everything works, by applied energy to do so.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #130 on: July 26, 2021, 02:37:52 AM »

You can't compress unless you expand.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #131 on: July 26, 2021, 02:45:36 AM »

Are you with me so far?

Ok, that's a lot to take in and digest as agnostically as possible.

So skipping over why some materials do this and some don't, how do these released vortices act physically between magnet A and magnet B? Why does orientation cause them to push together and push apart? Diagram? I'll try and pull one together once I understand more about the physicality.
On a smaller molecular scale it's like push and rush of a bicycle pump or even a evacuation chamber.

Basically you are scaling up and down with variations of pressures in terms of molecular breakdown into their more to less packed set up within.
Think of the gobstopper. Now think of lots of them but in stacks where layers are lost as they stack.

Basically it's like one container can hold a pressure of more broken down molecules but cannot release due to more compact molecules which are pushing.

Anything in that path will be pushed and repelled which will create the opposite effect on the opposite side.

I'm still well aware that this will take time. Just keep to the way you're going and lets see where we end up.

JackBlack

« Reply #132 on: July 26, 2021, 02:47:47 AM »
To expand is to contract.
No, they are quite the opposite.
To expand is to make bigger.
To contract is to make smaller.

Repeating the same nonsense wont magically make it correct.
When you compress you get smaller and that means you don't expand.

Anything in that path will be pushed and repelled which will create the opposite effect on the opposite side..
The problem is not everything is. Some things are instead attracted.

Now again, care to address any of the multitude of issues you have yet again brought up with your nonsense?

Why does the atmosphere stack?
Why does the low pressure air above push objects into the high pressure air below?
How does the air cause magnets to have 2 poles where like poles repel and opposite poles attract?
How does the right side of the link push the left side to the right?

All massive issues for you nonsense, which you continually refuse to address.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #133 on: July 26, 2021, 02:54:18 AM »
Hard to explain

The question I asked you has nothing to do with vacuum. I showed you the magnet experiment. It was done in my room. There is no vacuum in my room. There is no detectable atmospheric "vortex".  If the first magnet is moved toward the second magnet, in your theory, how does the second magnet know which way to be "pushed"?

The low pressure is already created in the making of the magnet. It's trapped, just like you pushing out air from a chamber to put that chamber under massive pressure of the extra matter you expanded away from the chamber by that outer atmospheric push.
Only difference , this is on a way broken down molecular set up which is acted upon by the external push of atmosphere which stops expansion of the trapped molecules inside of the metal but cannot itself enter due to the bigger make up of the external molecules so it gets consistently broken down in order to enter which creates a push and it will push anything towards it that can hold and trap broken down molecules but nothing that is too porous that allows simply equalisation..

The push into the metal crates a push away so anything put towards the other end, is repelled.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #134 on: July 26, 2021, 02:57:08 AM »
To expand is to contract.
No, they are quite the opposite.
To expand is to make bigger.
To contract is to make smaller.

Yep but you cannot make anything more compact without expansion and to expand anything to contract something will render the expanded molecule into a contract state.
Equal and opposite.

JackBlack

« Reply #135 on: July 26, 2021, 03:29:51 AM »
Yep but you cannot make anything more compact without expansion
Only if it is already as compact as possible, but that is not what we are talking about.

This isn't equal and opposite, it is just opposite.

Again, going to address any of the multitude of issues with your BS?

Why does the low pressure air above push objects into the high pressure air below?
How does the air cause magnets to have 2 poles where like poles repel and opposite poles attract?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #136 on: July 26, 2021, 03:56:10 AM »

No , I don't think so.
So expanding means it contracts? No, I don't see how that works.
Equal and opposite.
To expand is to contract. It's called pressure build and how everything works, by applied energy to do so.

No, to expand is to expand and to contract is to contract.
I assume you didn't learn English and have chosen to invent your own version.
You cannot expand something without compressing something.

It's that simple.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #137 on: July 26, 2021, 03:57:23 AM »

Only if it is already as compact as possible, but that is not what we are talking about.
Not sure what you're saying.

JackBlack

« Reply #138 on: July 26, 2021, 05:08:08 AM »
Not sure what you're saying.
It is quite simple, compression and expansion is quite different.
One is getting smaller, one is getting bigger.
The only way something would need to expand to be able to contract is if it couldn't contract any more and thus needed to expand so it could then contract after expanding.

Again, going to address any of the multitude of issues with your BS, or will you just keep on trying to deflect with this?

« Reply #139 on: July 26, 2021, 06:30:42 AM »
Hard to explain

The low pressure is already created in the making of the magnet. It's trapped, just like you pushing out air from a chamber to put that chamber under massive pressure of the extra matter you expanded away from the chamber by that outer atmospheric push.
Only difference , this is on a way broken down molecular set up which is acted upon by the external push of atmosphere which stops expansion of the trapped molecules inside of the metal but cannot itself enter due to the bigger make up of the external molecules so it gets consistently broken down in order to enter which creates a push and it will push anything towards it that can hold and trap broken down molecules but nothing that is too porous that allows simply equalisation..

The push into the metal crates a push away so anything put towards the other end, is repelled.

That is total gibberish.  You aren't explaining anything. Because you can't. Your "theory" is just nonsense. Give it up.

Mikey T.

« Reply #140 on: July 26, 2021, 08:40:00 AM »
God I love scepti.  Never fails to amaze.  Expand equals contract now. 

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #141 on: July 26, 2021, 11:15:19 AM »

It is quite simple, compression and expansion is quite different.
One is getting smaller, one is getting bigger.

You can't contract if there's no expansion.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #142 on: July 26, 2021, 11:16:48 AM »

No.
Can you justify this in any way without redefining the meaning of the words expand and compressing?
Try your best to understand it.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #143 on: July 26, 2021, 11:20:13 AM »
Hard to explain

The push into the metal creates a push away so anything put towards the other end, is repelled.

That is total gibberish.  You aren't explaining anything. Because you can't. Your "theory" is just nonsense. Give it up.
Of course I'm not explaining anything to a person who does not want to see anything from me as an explanation.

I'm ok with that.
Surely you won't need to take any further part with me on this topic....right?

If you continue to engage then you need to stop wasting your time telling me to give up. I'm never going to do that by choice.

JackBlack

« Reply #144 on: July 26, 2021, 03:02:09 PM »
You can't contract if there's no expansion.
Sure you can.

Of course I'm not explaining anything to a person who does not want to see anything from me as an explanation.
The reason we don't see anything from you as an explanation is because you never provide explanations.
Instead all you do is dodge.

You only seem to want to provide explanations to those who will just accept whatever BS you say.

If you don't want to provide explanations, then stop spouting so much garbage.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #145 on: July 27, 2021, 01:42:39 AM »

No.
Can you justify this in any way without redefining the meaning of the words expand and compressing?
Try your best to understand it.
No, Try your best to explain it to me.
I can't understand it without having to change the definition of the words.
Try or stay tuned but you're not getting me to waste my time on you.

JackBlack

« Reply #146 on: July 27, 2021, 03:11:59 AM »
Try or stay tuned but you're not getting me to waste my time on you.
The only reason it is a waste of time is because you have nothing more than baseless assertions and deflections.
If you could actually explain, it wouldn't be a waste of time.

Timeisup

• You still think that. You cannot be serious ?
« Reply #147 on: July 27, 2021, 03:44:07 AM »

Really?
Really…..what a laugh!!!

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #148 on: July 27, 2021, 05:18:01 AM »

Really?
Really.
How about you try and prove otherwise.

« Reply #149 on: July 27, 2021, 06:01:58 AM »

I'm ok with that.

You aren't explaining anything to anyone. 

I show you magnets attracting each other and you "theorize" that attraction does not exist. But your atmospheric push theory can't explain how the magnets know whether to move toward or away from each other. Even calling it a theory is being over generous, since it is rubbish that explains nothing. It's made-up rubbish, and my little magnet experiment proves it!

I challenge you to provide any experiment that supports your rubbish theory.